Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by ptcscrutiny

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by ptcscrutiny

Offers problem » Post #2

Mon Mar 09, 2015 01:13 in Hindi

All high paying offers and Sampilicio.us surveys with a red flag are credited usually after 30-40 days.

Go to the Offers-History page and you will see the Pending offer listed in orange with an exclamation mark.
Hover your mouse over the exclamation mark and it will tell you when the offer will be credited.

Quote of the day » Post #987

Sun Mar 08, 2015 05:22 in General Talk

Only the mediocre are always at their best.

- Jean Giraudoux

What music/song are you listening now? » Post #239

Sun Mar 08, 2015 05:12 in General Talk

Quote of the day » Post #979

Sat Mar 07, 2015 00:02 in General Talk

The moment you put a deadline on your dream, it becomes a goal.

- Harsha Bhogle

Quote of the day » Post #973

Fri Mar 06, 2015 00:27 in General Talk

Learn from the mistake of others, because you can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

- Unknown author

Quote of the day » Post #970

Thu Mar 05, 2015 01:26 in General Talk

Art is a lie that makes us realize truth.

- Pablo Picasso

Extended my membership » Post #4

Thu Mar 05, 2015 01:14 in Hindi

hailraiser wrote: is there any extra ads available to a premium member? i don't think so :roll:

Nope. All depends on the filters the advertiser chooses.

Quote of the day » Post #967

Tue Mar 03, 2015 23:44 in General Talk

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.

- Oscar Levant

Why I love Clixsense!!! » Post #4

Tue Mar 03, 2015 01:57 in Success Stories

This is not the place to speak ill about other sites unless it is an obvious scam. All you are doing is making way for another ClixSense vs NeoBux topic.
Such topics are not allowed here.

Quote of the day » Post #963

Tue Mar 03, 2015 01:55 in General Talk

Until you've lost your reputation, you never realize what a burden it was.

- Margaret Mitchell

Quote of the day » Post #960

Sun Mar 01, 2015 23:35 in General Talk

papamike51 wrote:
ptcscrutiny wrote: Quiet is the absence of sound. Silence is the presence of silence.

- Robert Fripp

Yeah, tell that to my grand-kids

:lol:

======

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

- Dandemis

Why I love Clixsense!!! » Post #2

Sun Mar 01, 2015 23:33 in Success Stories

Please do not pull down other sites. Removed name of that other program you mentioned.

stats for today » Post #343

Sun Mar 01, 2015 23:21 in General Talk

acaldera32 wrote: Iam new in this pagee and my english its not good! help me please in espanish!!!! :o

Only English is allowed in the General Section (which constitute the News & Updates, Members Lounge and Support Center sub-forums) of the forum.

Since you aren't comfortable in English, please post on the Spanish sub-forum - Spanish | International | ClixSense Forum

iblown Daily Checklist Bonus Stats » Post #95

Sun Mar 01, 2015 23:20 in Your Stats

obaidu827 wrote: plz tell me how to complete this ?

What is the Daily Checklist Bonus?

Quote of the day » Post #958

Sun Mar 01, 2015 04:58 in General Talk

I am thankful to those who left me, because they taught me "I can do it alone!"

- Chanakya

ClixGrid What are the odds of winning? » Post #2

Sun Mar 01, 2015 04:48 in General Talk

There is absolutely no strategy to win on ClixGrid. Its sheer luck, nothing else.

Nothing will increase your odds (clicking here, clicking there, make this pattern, clicking at the same time daily, spreading out your clicks across the day, upgrading, etc..) because it's random like rolling a dice. The odds of winning are about 1 in 400. You may win twice in the same day or none in several days, it's totally random.
It doesn't matter where you click in the grid, for how long you have been a member, how big is your downline, how long you have been playing, nothing really, it's just sheer luck.

The odds of 1 in 400 actually means that for every 400 clicks on the Grid globally, someone will win a prize.
However it does not necessarily mean that you will win on every 400th click you personally make. You may be lucky to win 2 times in a row or nothing for 2000 clicks!

Here are a couple of posts from the Admin regarding this.
1. *NEW* ClixGrid Changes | ClixSense Forum
2. ClixGrid Optimizations and Bonus Clicks | ClixSense Forum

NO SURVEYS » Post #8

Sat Feb 28, 2015 09:27 in Hindi

Anish94 wrote: rkx i need some guidance regarding getting referrals,tasks,offers etc.are u willing to help?
if yes plz give fb name or ur id...

You cannot ask or post any personal information on the forum. Read forum rule #2.

$2000 n Counting » Post #19

Sat Feb 28, 2015 09:27 in Hindi

Anish94 wrote: bro i am new are u willing to help me,plz give me ur email id

You cannot ask or post any personal information on the forum. Read forum rule #2.

Quote of the day » Post #955

Fri Feb 27, 2015 23:41 in General Talk

Quiet is the absence of sound. Silence is the presence of silence.

- Robert Fripp

Cricket World Cup 2015 » Post #5

Fri Feb 27, 2015 23:13 in General Talk

Phew! What a game between Australia and NewZealand! I expected it to close and competitive but didn't expect such a thriller. Finally a close game between two heavy weights in this World Cup.
Who would want to be a bowler with batsmen like McCullum and AB at the other end.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 27, 2022 12:09:24 PST