Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by crblindis

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by crblindis

The end of ClixSense? » Post #113

Tue Jul 04, 2017 01:38 in General Talk

Clixsense should be renamed SurveySense, I am disappointed there is no more PTC. If you need to put the price up for ptc, then put the price up. I have some campaigns I would like to advertise again in the future, would be happy to pay extra just to get my site seen at Clixsense. If the advertising costs increase, there may be less advertisers, but there will still be SOME advertisers who wish to display their advertisement to the PTC market. In other words, put the price on to the consumer, rather than taking away your PTC service altogether.

Another payment from this great site » Post #1

Wed Jun 08, 2016 01:04 in Payment Proofs

OK, so I don't normally bother posting my payments on this site as the site is so big and there's tons of
proof out there that the site pays. But, anyway I thought I'd pay my respects to the site and share this
latest proof with the public. I received it a couple of days ago and it was a handy $10.15! Don't beleive me?
Well, here's a screenshot photo proof:

My 1st payment from ClixSense » Post #8

Sun Jan 01, 2012 00:36 in Payment Proofs

Congratulations you got paid real cash! Awesome love this site...
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 7, 2021 22:24:05 PST