Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by delete-this-plz

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by delete-this-plz

$15.40 instant payment (Almost $200 earned!!) » Post #1

Thu Dec 10, 2015 14:00 in Payment Proofs

Payment proof (first payment) » Post #3

Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:28 in Payment Proofs

Good work and well done! :mrgreen: The surveys are very rewarding, as well as some offers and tasks. The regular ads are also nice if you've got free time to kill. :P Happy Earning! :thumbup:

My 62nd payment » Post #4

Wed Dec 02, 2015 02:36 in Payment Proofs

Congrats :thumbup:

My first payment » Post #6

Wed Nov 25, 2015 08:13 in Payment Proofs

Alih4602, when you have earned $8.00 (in a free account) or more, go to My Account and next to the Balance amount (Premium members can withdraw amounts as little as $6.00, non-Premium members $8.00 minimum) and click CashOut. The payment will then be processed and placed in a queue. Usually it is then paid out within 1 week. :$

129.37$ payout today!!! » Post #5

Wed Nov 25, 2015 08:11 in Payment Proofs

Congratulations! That's quite a nice payout! :)

My 2nd Payment » Post #3

Mon Sep 21, 2015 02:07 in Payment Proofs

Congratulations and well done! :clap:

Mission accomplished Cint defeated over 150 survey » Post #4

Wed Apr 01, 2015 05:22 in Your Stats

Congratulations! :thumbup: I also enjoy completing surveys, especially since a lot of them are relevant to me as an individual. I'm not sure if you feel the same way, but it continues to be a fantastic source of interest and income! :mrgreen:

My 1st PAYMENT..Thank you.. :D » Post #6

Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:10 in Payment Proofs

Congratulations! :)

how to make big $$$$ ? » Post #4

Wed Feb 04, 2015 04:45 in General Talk

Hi Gavriloski, I don't really spend much time on ClixSense because like I mentioned, it is only a second income in my spare time. My main work keeps me busy and with ClixSense, I like the opportunity to earn extra money (even if it isn't very much). :)

how to make big $$$$ ? » Post #2

Mon Feb 02, 2015 09:36 in General Talk

Hi Aurudy! :D Some of the best ways to earn a lot, quickly, are to complete Offers, Surveys, and Tasks.

It requires a bit more time and effort than just clicking on the Daily Ads and ClixGrid, but the payout limit arrives much faster that way.

If you click daily (see the Daily Checklist in your account summary: www.clixsense.com/en/My_Account ) then you get bonuses for all activity afterwards.

I have managed, with a free account (and no active referrals), to maintain $8 - $10 per month for 3-4 months, which is quite decent considering how much more it could have been if I had a Premium Membership (access to more ClixGrid Clicks, more Ads, reduced viewing time per Ad, more Offers, more Surveys, more Tasks, higher referral earnings).

Since you have 19 referrals already, keep active daily, and add a nice message to your referrals to encourage and support them ( Sign In - ClixSense) to help them want to keep active. ;)

Just remember, ClixSense is meant to be "secondary income" (extra money), not your only income. When you do it in your free time, it is quite rewarding for little effort. Some people make plenty of money and are able to use ClixSense for their primary income source, but there are risks and costs involved in getting that far, and usually a lot of patience (building a large referral base takes time, continued effort, and often money / resources).

Happy Clicking and Good Luck! :thumbup:

Won $0.25 on first ClixGrid Click » Post #1

Wed Oct 15, 2014 01:47 in Success Stories

What a way to start the day, with an instant win on ClixGrid! Thanks, ClixSense! :thumbup:

My Payment Happy » Post #4

Mon Jul 28, 2014 08:20 in Payment Proofs

Great work! Keep it up and happy earnings! :thumbup:

My 7th Payment - Thank You ClixSense! » Post #1

Mon Jul 21, 2014 14:24 in Payment Proofs

Thanks ClixSense!! :thumbup:

Completed 300 Tasks (and 32 Jobs)!! » Post #5

Sun Jul 20, 2014 01:49 in Success Stories

Thanks everyone! I've broken past 300 tasks and my clicking finger is a bit sore, but it has been a great experience! I greatly appreciate the encouragement and hope new users will also do their best to reach the fun part of unlocking CrowdFlower tasks Level 1 and higher! (it's rewarding and interesting!) :D

Over $1 a Day :) » Post #7

Sat Jul 19, 2014 18:48 in Your Stats

And surging ahead after finishing 119 tasks today (and reaching 300 tasks on CrowdFlower!) I've made one of my top earning days on :clixsense:, with big thanks to ClixSense and CrowdFlower!! :mrgreen:

Here are my total stats (and completed Checklist with $0.22 bonus earnings at 6%) for today including ClixAddon earnings stats:

Completed 300 Tasks (and 32 Jobs)!! » Post #1

Sat Jul 19, 2014 18:36 in Success Stories

With 86% Accuracy rating and Level 1 Tasks unlocked! (I have done 2x Level 2 Tasks when they were demographically available).

Thank you ClixSense and CrowdFlower for making this possible!! :thumbup:

Over $1 a Day :) » Post #3

Thu Jul 17, 2014 16:40 in Your Stats

Still going strong (some of my stats rolled over from the previous day to make it a $2 day :D )

missbarabara, the thing is, I've been a premium member twice before (or was that 3 times?) and despite increased earning potential, it also demands some extra time and effort to make up the difference in cost for the membership.

I understand that sounds kind of counter-intuitive, considering how much I'm using ClixSense at the moment (especially the tasks), but under usual circumstances, I don't get around to ClixSense much, but thank you for the suggestion - I'll think about it and perhaps reconsider at a later stage if I have more time to spend here beyond my full-time employment. :)

Without further ado, the dollar-a-day streak continues! :lol:

$0.02 Extended Ad - A Pleasant Surprise! » Post #1

Wed Jul 16, 2014 15:35 in Success Stories

Since my premium membership expired, I haven't really come across that many $0.02 extended ads, but when I do, it's always a pleasant surprise - I found one earlier today! Thanks ClixSense! :)

Fully Completed Extra Bonuses! +7% Earnings!! » Post #1

Wed Jul 16, 2014 15:32 in Your Stats

After 3 days in a row of completing my daily checklist, I finally broke through to the 7% Extra Bonus threshold!

So far, I've made almost $0.11 more than yesterday, and in a lot less time! :thumbup:

Over $1 a Day :) » Post #1

Tue Jul 15, 2014 13:42 in Your Stats

I'm enjoying the new tasks now that I've finally made it to CrowdFlower Badge Level 1, and so far I've made over a dollar a day in my first 2 days!

Thanks again, ClixSense (and CrowdFlower)! :thumbup:

Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 19, 2022 18:58:19 PST