Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by splat44

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by splat44

Won $1.10 Totalling » Post #1

Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:57 in Your Stats

Won $1.10 in total today!



Thanks to clixsense and advertisers!

$959.44 USD payout! Yahoo » Post #1

Wed Apr 06, 2016 13:27 in Payment Proofs

This just got in:



Thank you clixsense!

very low income » Post #6

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:46 in Your Stats

Seeing you haven't been that active!

I suggest completing offers and task
PTC as well.

By upgrading you account for $17, we get at least 4 links to click

PTC has, regular, micro and sticky ads

Sticky ads can clicked on one per 24 hours and available to all

If you have hard time with offers and tasks, you can quite easily get back your membership within 8 month with PTC.
In fact, clixsense is only program where we our membership back in less time in what we do here than other programs!

Take advantage of that!

akki1805 wrote: Hello guys,
I am share my clixsense experience with you . Every day I clicks add and clix grid game but I received very low credit and I play clixgrid game but I can't win credit a single game .
Help me guys for gain more credit .
Thank you guys.

Earnings Apr 2015 - Mar 2016 » Post #1

Fri Apr 01, 2016 13:01 in Your Stats

This is Earnings between Apr 2015 & Mar 2016
  1. Ptc: $29.51
  2. Win: $8.15
  3. Tks: $132.51
  4. Ofs: $349.03
  5. Bonus: $95.50
  6. Tot: $614.70

All come from my speadsheet



WOW

Would you vote for Donald trump for President? » Post #10

Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:25 in General Talk

I wouldn't vote for Donald trump!

Isn't Trump owns few casino?
I might be wrong but I don't recall seeing or hearing any US presidents owning such thing and this wouldn't give Trump a good name!

Look Trump is a business man and I don't think He fits being as president.

Why?
Not US residents own businesses!

Does my analysis make sense?

Premium Account and No Referrals » Post #25

Mon Feb 22, 2016 09:21 in General Talk

Yes, It's definitely worth completing daily surveys and completing tasks

Since almost months earning for offers (daily surveys) and tasks are as follows:
  1. Offers: $61
  2. Tasks: $8

The above earnings are direct and referrals earnings are not included!
In fact, I earned my membership back less than 2 weeks!


Stasiak wrote: Hey there folks,

I was just wondering if people with a premium account can tell me if it's worth while if you do not have any referrals yet?

I don't have any, and at this rate, I don't think I will have any, but I was wondering if it was worth it for the year to get extras on clicks and stuff.

Please let me know.

Thank you!

Building Premium Downline » Post #15

Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:35 in Member Introduction

Seeing you moved on one of top earning countries, rest assure earning will higher especially towards daily surveys!
I also noted you earned over $200 and your balance is $3, too bad you didn't upgraded before!

But don't let this discourage as Ill say it again, being on one of top earning countries, you earning will be higher so you can upgrade your account via your account, Just in daily survey since two month ago, I earned over $60!

clickpakcom wrote: Hello everyone,
My name's yaseen and i'm clixsense member since August 6, 2011.
I moved to canada in 2014, i'm originally from india.

It was very difficult for me to make living from earning online.
I didn't had very good experience with PTC sites, however I think clixsense is the best ptc site.

I struggled to become premium member here on clixsense and now I started a campaign of helping people to become premium members.

here is my down line list of my referrals i made premium in the last few weeks.

I hope you guys worth your presence here on clixsense and make as much as you can.

referral » Post #4

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:14 in General Talk

You can refer people via the following:

  1. Advertising effort on ptc programs or similar (that's preferred way)
  2. Family members or friends (ensure getting their permission beforehand so they wouldn't report you as spammer)

Seeing you haven't earned as much, by using first option is best as I would have hard time convincing friends or family!
At least try earning as much before using 2nd option.

Won $0.10 which makes $1.05 since 3 days ago » Post #1

Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:42 in Success Stories

Just won $0.10 today

In facts, I won 3 days straight totaling $1.05

check image and again thank you clixsense and advertisers

Won $0.45 in three wins » Post #1

Tue Feb 02, 2016 06:18 in Success Stories

I won three times totaling $.045



Thank you clixsense and advertisers!

Missing Clixsense Working so much » Post #19

Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:12 in General Talk

That a perfect attitude in having I grant you this.
Sorry in hearing about your company and all the best during your new job!

Clixsense in the evening is good and also consider it as weekend!

My greatest satisfaction here is earning on my own then to receive from referrals!

I usually access clixsense on day time as most evenings are busy. When not being busy and when I access it on eveving, I am surprise toward amount offers that I can complete during that time!
Just do your best!

mkpit wrote: Missing Clixsense Working so much... :(
Ya ,as I told early
Lost Every Thing in Real Life in Just One Day
that I got a new job ,so because of this job ,I barely get time for CS :cs: Tasking ..Although it's only 4th day of joining but missing CS very much.......
May be it feel very good ,when I receive my payment for this job but currently hardly getting time for CS . I love working here ... and I remain active here all day but can't do any thing because of work load .I barely get time to check birthday person and post for him here .I think only thing ,I do daily while working in day time
Happy Birth Day to you

......Currently only come here Actively in evening time

:( :oops:

fifth payment » Post #1

Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:19 in Payment Proofs

I just received fifth payment today, the screen tell all!



Thanks clixsense

What do you think about new cashout policy ??? » Post #32

Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:41 in General Talk

Those complaining on new system, give it some times to work!

Clixsense still pays!
Look:
Payment_Proofs

Won twice ClixGrid » Post #1

Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:51 in Success Stories

Won twice totaling $0.35 see below PIC



Thanks clixsense and advertisers!

Last month earning » Post #4

Wed Nov 11, 2015 13:24 in General Talk

Are you sure there no earning listed? I see your total earning $112.36 attached with your user name!

I would sent them a ticket, however, ensure you provide a screenshot for the staff!

harunrehman07 wrote: Today I checked my dashboard, where i saw that my last month earning show 0.00. should i submit a ticket.

earnings from Apr - Sep 2915 » Post #1

Thu Oct 15, 2015 06:25 in Your Stats

Wow! clixsense is getting better and better!
In fact I earned over $270 in direct earnings after expenses being paid (Apr - Sep 2015)

Comparing to last year's earning, this year going be better!

A PDF file link is included inside sponsor message I created for my referra which contains followings:
- Tips I discovered while earning my own
- comparasion to last year earning
- Many more

If you haven't signup and confirm your account, now is time!

received forth $5 task bonus » Post #1

Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:50 in Success Stories

I just received my forth $5 task bonus in less than 4 months since previous one!

Thanks clixsense!

I'm having too many of my topics LOCKED » Post #5

Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:49 in General Talk

Since this deals with clixsense, it important post be related to!
Be sure post questions or comments in right place.
Any other sites as the ones you posted has nothing do with clixsense, post other forums!

lets raise our "YES" for bot refferal » Post #5

Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:31 in General Talk

My goodness!
Whats your point?
I never seen any suggestion on selling/buying referrals. Certainly no referrals are bot!

Hold on here! How can you make such post while having no referrals in your account?

Am I the only one procrastinating PRO ? » Post #10

Sat Jul 11, 2015 15:25 in General Talk

I never delayed those membership and we earn more than what we paying! Few standard may think that paying that membership fee is a trap but I assure you this isn't the case! Look I earn over $400 during my membership year Apr 1, 2014 - Mar 31, 2015! In fact $17 per year isn't risky as those so called investments.

As I recall earning on clixsense were almost impossible back then, those wishing earning more than membership are encourage completing offers and doing task and that's those are in!
From: Go
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 18, 2022 09:30:31 PST