Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by splat44

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by splat44

Chrome's autoplay policies » Post #15

Mon Feb 12, 2018 19:35 in General Talk

Ok just to be clear:
Then video will autoplay when there some ads! Correct?
by setting autoplay policy "No User Gesture is Required" does this mean video playing should kick in without user intervention?

If not then what is this?

DannyChiarelli wrote: @ splat44,

"By changing autoplay policy as suggest, videolab lab is still give same warning as if no changed were made!"

It is a default warning gif/video - Everybody gets it at first launch.

And it's not VideoLab.

"Gmail: For considering honest paying program as scam by blocking activation email messages for example"

Maybe those honest paying programs could spend more time on website development.
That way their email won't be blocked.
Emails don't travel well from free/$1 webhosting services...
I was an original invitee by google when Gmail was beta.
Never a problem.
Poor email/scripts used by site owners happens all the time.
Copy/Paste coders...

"I also confirm when in videolab (cars), I am force to press arrow on video even with one of the autoply set:
"No User Gesture is Required" or default"

Again... VideoLabs does not have a car channel...

So, Lets talk about VideoLoyalty - Automotive (or more importantly, Discovery Media, as mentioned),
The video will not auto play as expected when there are no ads.
Not a bug. Just close it, try again later...

@ tasman1,
Brushed alloy wheels for my truck...

Chrome's autoplay policies » Post #10

Sun Feb 11, 2018 13:59 in General Talk

By changing autoplay policy as suggest, videolab lab is still give same warning as if no changed were made!

I've having some doubts towards google company at large and below are my assumptions:

1. Gmail: For considering honest paying program as scam by blocking activation email messages for example
  2. Google chrome: For autoplay changes not being carried to user request

It seems to me that company doesn't like seeing user earning at all
While they expect user purchasing their junk and when they acting in such manner, this uncalled for!

Until they clear up those bugs and changing on better positive manner, all updates for google are being disable from my system. Enough of that arrogant company

edited

I also confirm when in videolab (cars), I am force to press arrow on video even with one of the autoply set:
"No User Gesture is Required" or default

That got to be bug for sure.

Until bug fix or allowing website to on whitelist to override that policy, my assumption towards google will not change!

where can I sent ticket to report such thing and perhaps, I can suggest them a better setting to override such thing?
When inside videolab - cars area, I see no possible sending a ticket.

DannyChiarelli wrote: Disclaimer: I do not use Google's Chrome Browser...

However, Heads Up to Members completing Video Campaigns.

How to get autoplay with new Chrome changes

The new Chrome browser is pausing autoplay with sound, which will impact user ability to watch commercials.

It is critical to start the videos / ads when using Discovery Media. Not starting videos / ads will result in an automatic ban.

Quick Summary:

1. Change your preferences to turn on autoplay: chrome://flags/#autoplay-policy
    Autoplay Policy > Select "No User Gesture is Required"

2. Increase your Media Engagement Index (MEI) for all BuzzTV sites, EarnHoney, and any DiscoveryMedia sites.
The MEI measures an individual's propensity to consume media on a site. Chrome's current approach is a ratio of visits to significant media playback events per origin:

Consumption of the media (audio/video) must be greater than 7 seconds.
    Audio must be present and unmuted.
    Tab with video is active.
    Size of the video (in px) must be greater than 200x140.

From that, Chrome calculates a media engagement score which is highest on sites where media is played on a regular basis. When it is high enough, media playback is allowed to autoplay on desktop only.

User's MEI is available at the chrome://media-engagement internal page. It only takes a few clicks / videos watched to have a high MEI score.

You may want to wait for confirmation from admin...

Since policy change for Chrome started in January, Official change/update can be any day...

Other GPT/Reward sites have notices posted...

... Or get rid of Chrome Browser. Google already knows enough about you... :twisted:
[/b]

Chrome's autoplay policies » Post #4

Sat Feb 10, 2018 16:21 in General Talk

By changing autoplay as suggested, what will this accomplish?

sample cube » Post #17

Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:15 in General Talk

I agree!

By just showing "no surveys available" is best than other notes as other survey router do as yoursurveys and so on!

As already noted:
samplecube access the following:
1) ampario
2) opinionphere (domain not working)

Ampario has few surveys qualifying surveys but when no are in then one is being reached!
I personally think ampario need blocking that other domain name!

I read Valerie note on dead-end surveys which is probably true but I also samplecube needs checking and remove those few time!!

rpdesign wrote: yeah.... i agree its kinda a 'bot'. i've several type of survey routers too ranging from 0.50-0.80 but each time i attempted it, most likely will be 'Sorry, no surveys available"
I came across this many time and it a server problem!

rpdesign we don't receive a thing even server problem! That's about it!

rpdesign wrote:
valerie wrote: It's because there is not any surveys for you at that time.

you are wrong and you probably didnt read clearly what the message is saying

this would provide a much clearer problem they are facing past 2 weeks :-

sample cube » Post #7

Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:47 in General Talk

Look!

I think I provided an easiest example on bot and it strange you didn't understood that Valerie!

Bot:
When after seeing all those same value on samplecube, I suspected they must be sending those so called qualify surveys on clixsense instantly!

If the above example isn't consider as bot, what is then?

Again, you might say, "although they have have same value, this doesn't they leads same router"

When clicking those 10 samplecube survey, you wouldn't believe amount of time it reached ampario and opinionshere router which lead one of the following

1) quota reached
2) disqualified

That's all I am saying!

sample cube » Post #5

Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:57 in General Talk

Ok, what do mean by saying server changes?

As previously say about receiving cash to point converted into cash is fair to all.

In fact, advertisers actually pay having their junk seen and it make sense to receive some back at this point as to be a replacement of PTC.

If my country never get targeted, what good is this that!

In terms of bots, I mean the following:

samplecube sending possible qualify survey on clixsense, well by mean of automation!

When user tries completing those surveys which lead to same company is ignoring!
Let says there 10 possible sample cube value at $.60 each per day, when trying to complete those survey which in reality lead to be disqualify each, would this ignoring?

sample cube » Post #3

Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:30 in General Talk

Actually Val, I am not talking about email but only those possible surveys icon on survey area on clixsense!

In fact, Assume several of sample cube that are so called available value at $0.60 each but leads to same survey company! When several of those show up on same area, it seems to be some kind of bot!

I agree with kiips reward but it seem only the US reaping from in which I think some changes are in order to be fair to all, like when clicking on those spam survey or any giving link to receive payment like $0.005 to $0.001 or receiving points convertible into cash.

I did made that suggestion in feature request!

sample cube » Post #1

Thu Jan 25, 2018 13:27 in General Talk

Are those survey notifications somme kind of a BOT?
I noted several survey valued at $0.60 leads go same surev each and this quite ignoring when kiips rewards isn't rewarding at all!

Pollfish » Post #6

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:15 in General Talk

Well, if you actually got "You did not qualified for the survey" then now you have it!

Otherwise, payments might come later, I recall few completed offers where payments didn't happen on spot.

locate pollfish website and use they contact page.
Make sure they get your clixsense ID and screenshot

I know pollfish was great in tern of survey but it rare get survey even US and CAN and UK. Most time they sent disqualified surveys in which I gave them up entirely

D3rva wrote: Yesterday I finished 3 surveys from Pollfish, did not got the payment for any. When you are waiting for payment confirmation you got `You did not qualified for the survey`.
Three surveys yesterday!
Today two surveys, same happens. Contacted Clixsense, but as always so much of nonsense.
Screenshot and we are sorry, etc .. Means, we do not care and have a nice day.

Anybody else had the same problem with Polfish?

Payza Just Not Worth it. » Post #11

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:26 in General Talk

As Valerie said:

You can request check.

You can request via payoneer too as fees are lower than payza and have debit card (credit)

display port cable? » Post #2

Wed Jan 03, 2018 13:20 in General Talk

You said your mini computer has hdmi ports and a display port. It must there must located somewhere on that device!

If not then you going through documents on product or specs on web!

I know VGA TO HDMI cables are available on amazon!

I can't last two question as I don't that mini computer!

I hope this help and if no then that's all I can do!

valerie wrote: I year ago I purchased a monitor and a mini computer. Today I decided to hook it up.

Unpacked everything and no problem hooking things up but then I noticed all I had was
an included VGA cable..............the kind that has the screws on each side to screw in.

So lame since the mini computer does not have that type of display port.

There is a port beside that one that I thought was an hdmi port so I tried that..........nope.

The mini computer has hdmi ports and a display port.

What does the end of an d display port look like?
And do I need a display to display cable or a display to hdmi cable? :?

PS little paper looks like it says E1916H and several other numbers for the cable.
So lame because it displays it as if included.

earning Apr 2016 - mar 2017 (premium membership) » Post #1

Sat Apr 01, 2017 15:26 in Your Stats

This earning from Apr 2016 - mar 2017 after paying premium membership
Direct earnings

ptc: $26.05
win: $4.80
task: $93.76
offers: $416.05
daily bonus: $99.49 ($10 in task bonus $5 each included)
earning: $640.14

If we includes my referrals earnings: $119.46 then this put my earnings: $759.60

3 reversals is already calculated with earnings
Wow another great year!

Interesting Works To Do In The World » Post #14

Sun Mar 05, 2017 14:36 in General Talk

I agree!

I know one interesting works to do in the world which requires some and no effort in:

1. clicsense

My earning is proof of this and I'm lot members will agree on this!

Marcel-R6 wrote:
Quote:Playing Games

Adventures

Travelling

I wouldn't call that work...

year 2016 in review and happy new year » Post #1

Sun Jan 01, 2017 14:29 in Your Stats

Happy new year

In rounding to nearest cent, including task bonus and what you'll see on following image, brought me $652.39 in 2016

It's been a great year and this will be even better!

I also need to point out all amounts you all the above doesn't even include any referrals earning!

Therefore, by rounding off to nearest cent and by including my referrals earning: $127.15 this means in 2016 my earning were $779.54

who's up for a live clixsense chatroom? » Post #33

Sun Nov 27, 2016 17:00 in General Talk

I know other websites has this but it would be a waste for money and time in using this!

Clixsense and us are here earning money and not for chatting!

Export referral email » Post #2

Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:17 in General Talk

No function that allows this! Instead we're allow posting message to our referrals.
Some referral have their email address private

Simply click on active number of referrals, then at right of screen we can post message there!

Earnings (apr - Sep 2016 » Post #1

Fri Sep 30, 2016 23:26 in Your Stats

Hi,

This my earning between Apr - Sep 2016 (6 month after paid membership)

Still in direct earnings.

PTC: $14.21
Win: $2.95
Task: $47.90
Offs: $218.47
Bonus: $49.98
Tots: $333.51

Below graph explain percentage of earning stream! Going good!

Happy Canada day » Post #1

Fri Jul 01, 2016 09:50 in General Talk

Happy Canada day Canadians and for the rest that live here!

Keep our land strong and free Lord!

Would you go to the moon? » Post #16

Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:46 in General Talk

Yea, I also saw few advertisements years ago allowing purchasing lands on moon! LOL!

Apr 2016 Stats » Post #1

Sun May 01, 2016 16:50 in Your Stats

This one after extending my membership:

1. Ptc: $2.26
  2. Win: $1.45
  3. Task: $8.81
  4. Offers: $39.50
  5. Bonus: $12.58
  6. Tot Earn: $64.60

Graph show percentage

You might find Bonus is pretty high but this include $5 for completing $50 task. Amount of tasks completed is average!
None of the above figure include ref earning, Not bad for a start!
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 18, 2022 08:22:34 PST