Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by splat44

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by splat44

HELP please trying surveys NEVER get one to do » Post #2

Wed Jan 02, 2019 09:39 in Member Introduction

Woa, since you just registered on clixsense less than 1 week ago, it takes time and patience earning here!

While after the holiday offers are less available but will kick in a month of two.

Clixsense isn't a place to get rich over nigh.

Surveys depends in following:
  1. What being asked
  2. Which countries, profile such "genders, age, and ect...
  3. ect...

All I can recommend is keep doing what you're doing and qualifying surveys will come.
However, make sure your answers on surveys are true and accurate. Otherwise, it might result earning reversal.

If not available survey to you then try no survey offer such as slide shows, more TV (seen on clix offers" and ect...

Andyman1965 wrote: To start with i would just like to say hi to you all im very new here need some help im recently disabled so sitting is my only way so i thort i would come to one of these to save staring at endless television yes i would like to earn a few dollars why i do this can anyone help me with this i am a white guy living in Indonesia any help would be very welcome thank you all
Rgs Andy

earnings and completed offers 2018 » Post #4

Wed Jan 02, 2019 09:05 in Your Stats

Not sure what you mean by say "so effective", but I've been using ms excel for years!

By showing those graphics, well by being effective, it show which offer walls are best or not and it show percentage of earning. Those graphics come from two excel files.

If you're interested on technical aspects, I'll be more than glad to forward those files to you and some instruction to improve your own. If that case let know.

nuclix wrote: very good, but how can you get these graphics so effective?

How can I do to see my income ...Last Month $120.6972
Last Year $1,003.4311

earnings and completed offers 2018 » Post #1

Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:55 in Your Stats

This is a summary of account (2018) in terms earnings and completed offers

Earnings were: 541.63 which break as:

I could have done more on task but due to their cell verification, wasn't worth spending on
I am not saying I didn't verified my account but not all contributor can afford one and ther're hardly any mobile tasks available for F8 to justify that!

I've completed 4280 offers which breaks into:

You might ask why would Ascent be extremely high:
A majority were with "Reward mining" which involved mining cash using my computer over night.

Although earning were lower, I can do is my best 2019

Christmas Holiday Promotion... !!! » Post #7

Fri Dec 14, 2018 09:57 in General Talk

Usually, holiday bonus runs few days before until Jan 2. I believe!

No point in retiring here even when I'll be 65

New Member to Clixsense - Please help » Post #4

Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:27 in Member Introduction

Well, since you just joined, all you need is being patience as earnings will come.

All surveys are based on followings:
  1. Your profile such male/female, ages, work or not working, countries and ect...
  2. What's being asked

Don't worry being disqualified as all of us experiencing this.
If no surveys are available then I suggest following:

MoreTV from clix offer page, all countries are earning there.
Warning: Make sure you answer those chaptcha correctly.

Welcome in this wonderful paying program

Which payment option is best for Indian users ? » Post #2

Sat Sep 15, 2018 09:36 in General Talk

payoneer is available for India unfortunate payoneer mastercard isn't available for your country. All you need doing is providing your bank information for transfer but check their minimum per transfer.

You can also check "Skrill" but it has higher and their verification steps are unreal!

koyel15 wrote: Hello friends...would you please inform me, which payment option is best for Indian users ?

Trialpay gone forever? » Post #5

Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:47 in General Talk

Still here!

Which payment processor is best??? » Post #12

Sun Apr 15, 2018 19:48 in General Talk

payonner is best one!

I admit using their mastercard for online purchase need some works especially for online store to recognise customer shipping address. Using it to brick and mortal stores, no problems.

Signup is very easy, I just had to provide my banking information such routing, inst and account number, without even providing them verification document for using mastercard. That what I call very countries friendly than skrill)

try adding your canadian or US banking information on skrill according to their format. Well not everyone knows that!

Fee are lower than skrill

ClixSense Rejoin to Paypal » Post #1

Sun Apr 15, 2018 00:25 in General Talk

Hi all,

I made random search on google using "ClixSense Rejoin to Paypal"

It's leads to paypal community asking paypal to reconsider.
It might just help if every one here can sign that petition!
I am not sure how this will be effective but it should payal we're deadly serious!
By the among of traffic this get, hopefully those goons will wise up a bit!

Payment Processor for We Indians? What should we » Post #6

Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:42 in General Talk

from "news and update" area of forum

Someone one suggested waiting until April 13 for transferwise and no need creating an account?

This is wrong as if you access that news inside below quote, clearly says we need an account and verification ID maybe involved.

sabyasachi008 wrote: Wow really? And how did you came to know about it. I mean from what source you got this news?

Introducing TransferWise for Bank Account Payments | ClixSense Forum[/quote]

payment to payoneer » Post #1

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:31 in Payment Proofs

It took two days receive it:

Wow! Talking about shortest time between request and receipt!
Thank you Jim (admin)

No more ad to click? » Post #3

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:11 in General Talk

Not just surveys, there few videos and other offers as well.

However, few suggestion were made adding more offer wall particularly those that have PTC, let keep our fingers crossed.

MarioTHernandez wrote: Is only surveys now?

Chrome's autoplay policies » Post #20

Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:47 in General Talk

Ok but what I don't is Increase media engagement index area!

You also mentions MEI is available on some video page via chrome but is it some numbers or sort of?
Where MEI should be shown?

If MEI is invisible to users, than I doubt owners will change this!

Using comment as chrome://media-engagement internal page, it confusing
DannyChiarelli wrote: Disclaimer: I do not use Google's Chrome Browser...

2. Increase your Media Engagement Index (MEI) for all BuzzTV sites, EarnHoney, and any DiscoveryMedia sites.
The MEI measures an individual's propensity to consume media on a site. Chrome's current approach is a ratio of visits to significant media playback events per origin:

User's MEI is available at the chrome://media-engagement internal page. It only takes a few clicks / videos watched to have a high MEI score.

... Or get rid of Chrome Browser. Google already knows enough about you... :twisted:

Cashout convertion » Post #4

Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:59 in General Talk

There no possible ways in doing as Tango is a reward program and I highly doubt you can sell card via that program.

You have two of the following options:

1) Use a different pay processor as payza or
2) Sell that tango card via ebay, amazon or to your friends

Suntreat wrote: I would like to know how can I cash out through a tango virtual card and then sell that card or convet it to real money which will go to my bank account. I need the money more than I need the card at the present time.

Any advises will be greatly appreciated

Qualifying survey... » Post #8

Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:12 in General Talk

I never heard or seen anyone bathing in ketchup!

Those kind of questions are as captcha and with incorrect answer will reduce your quality point by 10

If you think that question is wrong then send yourseveys a ticket!
Andy207 wrote: So I was taking a qualifying survey, and passed all the questions up until I had got to a mixed TRAP Question.

It asked if I had bathed in Ketchup within the last 6 months?

I answered yes, and it disqualified me...

Really stinks because I really had to bathe in ketchup from being sprayed by a skunk less than 7 weeks ago.
So certain TRAP questions should have a follow up question..

Does anyone agree???

old method » Post #12

Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:19 in General Talk

Well I first started with dial-up through BBS(s) 1986-90 before world wild web got integrated.

BBS mean: bulletin board system

We could post message and download game!
There were several kinds
it was addicted,

BouldRake wrote:
splat44 wrote: 1971, you're kidding right?
Computers back were very big, minimal functions and costly back then
The general public didn't even had access to the internet until over 10 years after!

Today for a fraction of cost, conputers are smaller and have better functions

We had Fidonet in 1984 - which I still use occasionally, but it's mostly Russian now. I wouldn't exactly call that accessible to the general public. It was, and still is, a massive pain in the arse to set up. Even in the 90's with the modern internet, you had to write your own connection scripts a lot of the time. It wasn't until 1998 - with Windows setting up an ISP account via a wizard, and AoL creating their own personal landfill of CDs polluting the planet for hundreds of years that the general public had access to the Internet...so it's more like 27 years than over 10 years.

old method » Post #8

Mon Feb 19, 2018 18:40 in General Talk

Well size isn't important but it functions that count!

Look at the size smartphone!

tasman1 wrote:
splat44 wrote: 1971, you're kidding right?
The general public didn't even had access to the internet until 10 years after!

Smaller is better ? nope , bigger is better :mrgreen:

old method » Post #6

Mon Feb 19, 2018 16:49 in General Talk

1971, you're kidding right?
The general public didn't even had access to the internet until over 10 years after!

ClixSense was priority » Post #6

Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:04 in General Talk

Did you try purchasing an USB hard drive enclosure?

Few month my desktop quit on working, I was scare for hard drive and it turned out to be intact.

There enclosure available for 3.5 and 2.5 disk powered by USB 3, can work on USB 2
I even able transferring few file on laptop and when getting new desktop I simple will be able putting most important files in it! I get disk error while being connected to laptop but doesn't prevent transferring!

Perhaps your hard is still intact.

dutch1898 wrote: Yesterday my 12 year old acer broke down because the hard drive had a stroke.
total cost to get it back to working would be over $400 with no guarantee that
some other thing like mother board etc etc would not die on me.
So I spend my last $$$ in my account to buy a new one.
One of the first to dig up was my ClixSense account so start earning again.
And right away I qualified for a 60c survey,

Chrome's autoplay policies » Post #17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:37 in General Talk

Really, google expect muting all sound and autoplay from website, well if this is true then this wrong action on their part!

Few survey, offer and tasks uses audio or webcam.
I'm sure when new user download google chrome and hearing no sound they will freak out!
Goodness, we not using google servers an't we?

Google chrome isn't just for experts here and it seems obvious google don't like theirs junk being for earning!
As I previously said "they expect users purchasing they junk and at same time want user earning"?

That's it, no more updates from google chrome from system!

DannyChiarelli wrote: In Chrome 61 (or whatever version is next)

Google Chrome is expected to block ALL autoplay/mute sound on any website.
(Like Facebook has done)

"by setting autoplay policy "No User Gesture is Required" does this mean video playing should kick in without user intervention?"

That's the idea... :idea:

"What is this?"

It looks like post #14 written by me that you quoted.
Questions from you and answers by me.

Though, If this trend continues, There might not be any ads to view:
Unilever to Facebook and Google: Clean up digital 'swamp' or we'll pull ads - Feb. 12, 2018
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 24, 2022 22:07:08 PST