Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by splat44

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by splat44

donate profits » Post #6

Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:30 in General Talk

Absolutely not!

Companies other than pharma companies, wouldn't have knowledge developing vaccines!

Here some valid reasons as to why not:
- Companies are usually require paying some kind of membership fees (fixes or up to certain percent of revenue) annually to associations belonging to!
- New products created would be less or impossible

Below would seems out of topic but since it touches on profit, I saw fitting posting those:

In the past:
- Few GPT programs did had 50% cashout rule
Assume we earned $20, when cashing out, $10 was returned to that said program addition to membership fee!
Why would members joined those programs
In fact those programs quit being in operation

On clixsense (formerly)
- When We used paying yearly membership fee, we were given opportunity upgrade our downline but some referrals were not active.

- A member or a few suggested giving something to other members to help out! Obviously that got refuse!

In summary, Valerie clearly expressed following:

Quote:They are entitled to a profit. Everyone that works is entitled to a profit

That means companies and members here

Let's Pray » Post #41

Thu Apr 02, 2020 13:41 in General Talk

I am afraid you're in error in term on what prayers are meant for!

Prayer toward God can be for followings:
- help in going through hard times (as you agree)
- Changing human heart
- Healing and deliverance
- Financial help
- Basic need
- ect ...

God is still in the business doing all the above.
I experience those (above) countless time.

I recall asking HIM for new winter boots over a year ago as they were getting old.
Some time after, there where a bag containing boot on my door knob!

Another incident about about asking HIM "changing human heart, there was certain church minister that kept tormenting my mind. After asking God to deal with that minister, I got set free from that instantly and I am not making this up. Believe me when I say that!

Regardless if God will do what being asked for or not, we should never and never undermine or underestimate what He can do or cannot do!

Since topic deal with prayers and to sum what I said all the above, I hope that youtube link will increase your faith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp98cK4YIoM

Nothing is impossible to God to those that believe

Darkstar2 wrote:
splat44 wrote: I totally agree about prayers not killing virus, It's really the hearts of human that's need changing!

That's why it's important praying for leaders from all over regardless of their wills!

Believe me or not, I am not arguing with you anymore!

Darkstar2 wrote: Praying won't kill the virus - God has given free will - People praying to ASK God to exterminate the virus are going to be disappointed, because this is not how things work and not what prayers are meant for - You can pray for yourself or others and in help in getting through these difficult times - but ideally only the right actions of humans will help stop this virus.

I am open to debate, heated or not, what I am not open to is personal attacks. I don't believe we've ever had bad arguments, it's give and take. You just said so yourself, you totally agree about prayers not killing virus. This pandemic is our punishment for not taking it seriously despite all the warnings and for not being prepared

Let's Pray » Post #39

Thu Apr 02, 2020 13:22 in General Talk

Ok youtube link within said topic is ok. Done!

What about GTP as topic within General talk?
Some youtube contain referral link inside video

I am those kind videos are spam and not allowed, Correct Valerie?

valerie wrote:
Hasan00 wrote:
valerie wrote:
You can post a link to the music you are listening to within the General Talk
in the listed topic.

I don't want to have a discussion, but please accept that you are wrong for this issue...
You said frist time ''links are not allowed''.
Does it write anything about the music links in the forum rules? or links are not allowed.
one of the two you say has to be wrong?
Also I find other links without youtube and screenshot links. Different site links in this forum.
Please remove all links.
just I am trying to understand who is wrong.
My request from you, You may being a neutral moderator.
thank you for your understanding... :) :thumbup:
Have a nice day for all...

I realize you are new and so I am not going to give you a warning.

The moderators use their judgement often and moderators are told to do so.

You are not allowed to place spam here. You are not allowed to place many links to YouTube
videos UNLESS it is listed in the General Talk sub forum within said topic.

Let's Pray » Post #18

Tue Mar 31, 2020 13:44 in General Talk

Wow and Amen Valerie!

As matter of matter of fact, Egyptians and Moses first came to mind, you beat me to it! LOL

Overall, God is still into changing business towards human!
Those who refuse, consequences will follows!

valerie wrote: Well, this is my opinion and it's worth a whole lot to me....

God helps those that CAN'T help themselves. No where in the Bible does it say that
God only helps those that help themselves. That's a false line that someone some
where came up with.

God can do anything and God can do everything. If you believe what it says in the
Bible, then you know the story of Moses, you know the story of Noah, you know
the numerous interventions of God and the plagues God sent upon Egypt.

God says 'revenge is mine'. God is to be loved and feared. He is the father. So
just as your father that you love, you may punish you when you do something
wrong, our Father in Heaven can punish us, if He so chooses to do so.

Who put the organism in the bat thousands of years ago that one day would be
released upon earth in people as the coronavirus? Did free will do that? Did
evolution do that? Did God do that? Did the devil do that? Perhaps more
importantly is who allowed the organism to be released?

Never under estimate God. God can punish His children and God has punished
His children time and time again.

I do believe we'll see a vaccine for this awful virus, this year. I do hope so.
I don't know that God put the virus upon us. I don't know that God will save
us from it. I am sure of one thing, God can do whatever He wants. That's
why He is God.

Let's Pray » Post #15

Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:31 in General Talk

I totally agree about prayers not killing virus, It's really the hearts of human that's need changing!

That's why it's important praying for leaders from all over regardless of their wills!

Believe me or not, I am not arguing with you anymore!

Darkstar2 wrote: Praying won't kill the virus - God has given free will - People praying to ASK God to exterminate the virus are going to be disappointed, because this is not how things work and not what prayers are meant for - You can pray for yourself or others and in help in getting through these difficult times - but ideally only the right actions of humans will help stop this virus.

Let's Pray » Post #4

Tue Mar 31, 2020 09:49 in General Talk

I couldn't agree more!

All national athems are sang to some body (higher power)

Even Candian national athem contains the following:
"God keep our land glorious and free"

When considering national athems keep in mind who created entire universe.

I might sound as religious, well not by a long short. Christian perhaps!

There a member who once said something like but that post got edited:

Quote:If you think of God, forget it as human has a free will!

Yes, human has a free will but why wouldn't God answer those who pray to Him!

When praying consider going to the source where virus started in a kind way.
If those leaders persist going wrong direction, God knows how to deal with them!

Amen

China can't be sued - Here's why ! » Post #15

Tue Mar 31, 2020 09:32 in General Talk

Even Canada apparently accepted masks from China!

However, most mask have cut corners but just as precaution the prime minister said the following two days ago:

Quote:Trudeau vows 'no corners cut' in accepting masks, other supplies from China

Since we know where virus and mismanagement took place (china), why would US be gullible?

Inportantly:
What can China do to help out when again some mismanagement taking place?

Darkstar2 wrote: That's a shame that the U.S. is refusing help from China, I think in times of crisis like that people need to put their differences aside and all political tensions between China and U.S. should be forgotten in such circumstances, until this whole crisis is over, then the 2 politicians can start their bickering and fighting, but right now the whole world population does not deserve to be held hostages because of POLITICS and BULLSHIT.

On the other hand there might be diplomatic reasons why the U.S. is refusing China's help. Because maybe any help China provides that would significantly help the U.S. get out of this crisis, could be used as leverage against the U.S. during any future trade deal, so right now both China and U.S. are thinking POLITICS and not exactly HELPING people, it is more politics. China NEEDS the U.S., and the U.S. NEEDS China, meanwhile, people are dying !

They can have their petty fights over a cup of tea once this is all over with, for now I think all leaders should pull their heads out of their arses and think of the very knobs who voted them in power in the first place.

China can't be sued - Here's why ! » Post #11

Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:12 in General Talk

I do have benefit of doubt when reading China helping US or even other countries!

It's also noted president XI's party is also poses a certain threat to US.

To say XI was transparent while lifting travel ban to some cities in china!
I surely hope other countries border officials screen china people for that virus, or they are not equips doing so then blocking china entering is a must! Yes, that include other countries entering china as precaution.

We agree china (corrupted leader) didn't responded to that outbreak carefully while other country areas remain affected.

suraraj wrote: Xi offers help to Trump to combat COVID-19

Coronavirus: Xi offers help to Trump to combat COVID-19 - Rediff.com India News

China can't be sued - Here's why ! » Post #7

Fri Mar 27, 2020 09:04 in General Talk

Well, I won't argue china think of profit and that's my expression I got way before outbreak!

There another issue and possibly related to outbreak:
1) huawei

I know US and CAN suspect them (huawei) spying or hacking into network

It could be true countries may own them money but what was huawei intention hacking? Steal money?

For china action not being intentional including spreading virus as Darkstar 2 comment, doesn't hold!

minimisatino of the issue of viruse= isn't small

I was also shock reading about china ban being lifted.
I agree they must have secretly knew about virus and acted purely revengeful.
As precaution, Would be best for other countries assigning military (border) to prevent china entering.
Yes, that includes countries entering into china too.

To sum up
- countries owning them money
- huawei
- Huge virus

Bycott china should remain in place!
Many countries are doing that.
May be bycott isn't a good but I recall reading US and CAN sharing importance strengthening relation with China.
When everything is happening to other countries which China caused, what praise that country expects?

It's honest Chinese people that need voting corruption (leader) out.

That post isn't against Chinese members here but most toward corrupted leader!

Darkstar2 wrote: China can't be sued - here's why

They knew it and their immunity protects them - so even though they are solely to blame for the outbreak by not being fully transparent and containing this problem before it spreads, unfortunately, they cannot be sued, for the reasons outlined in the article.

They should be liable for world pandemic and pay back the money to the millions of families who have lost loved ones, to the millions of people who lost 3/4 of their savings and investments, and for 12-18 months of general unrest and lock down in some countries.

My opinion:

People CAN however take actions - such as boycott ALL tourism to China, boycott ALL business to China in and out, cut ALL business ties between world leaders and China until China has wiped out ALL the debt from countries that owe them money. This would only work if the whole world stands united. Whilst it might not have been intentional on their part, they were negligent and through cover-up and minimisatino of the issue, have caused a world pandemic to occur.

China KNEW it had many foreign travelers, why the f*** didn't they shut down inbound and outbound flights, they cared more about their $$$ and business. Since this gd virus started in China, it was spread through people traveling OUT of China, why the bloody hell where they allowed to leave the country when it was already known there was a virus, I mean didn't China learn from SARS, FFS!?

Whilst we cannot sue China, I hope that the entire world will remember this - it's enough that we have to deal with their computer virus, fake shit sold online and on ecommerce sites, etc......The current government in place, in China should be held fully accountable........This boycott of China could be lifted when they wipe the debt of all countries that owe them money - and accept any future loans at reduced interests. Such default from debt would allow respective countries to help and take care of the families / individuals who have lost their retirement savings, savings, etc, due tot his gd pandemic that will last likely for the rest of this bloody year and have an economic impact for the next 10-20!

I'm new here,please I need some guide on how to ea » Post #3

Sun Mar 22, 2020 09:26 in Member Introduction

I think Valerie provide probable cause for not earning!

I suggest using desktop or laptop instead of smartphone as most surveys (if not all) aren't designed for smartphone.

smartphone related offers:
Use some caution, most of them are games and require reaching certain level in order in getting paid.
Personally, I find those offers waste of time.

I know theoremreach wall inside revenue universe is the easiest ways to earn.
That offers is basically series of surveys paying between $0.01 and plus and paid for disqualify bonus at least $0.01
If you don't see it then it not available for your country.

Keep in mind of COVID-19 as few survey companies were not prepare for this and member earnings are pretty low since.

There were few Nigerians are earnings and you turn will come eventually.

How is Merry Christmas said in your country??? » Post #20

Wed Dec 25, 2019 07:55 in General Talk

In two languages:

french: Joyeux Noël

English: Merry Christmas

blessings to all

$10 USD Received » Post #1

Sat Nov 09, 2019 09:59 in Payment Proofs

I finally received 10 USD

In fact, I requested on Nov 7 and received next day.

Hope we won't land on same issue toward Canada over two month ago.

Thank you Ysense/Prodege

PayPal is back but in CAD ! DISGUSTING/DEPLORABLE! » Post #29

Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:53 in General Talk

Mark,

We appreciate you looking changing settings back to USD for Canada but:

Quote:It looks like the Canadian PayPal release has defaulted to local currency (CAD).

Were you able locating that within Paypal's policy? I surely can't!
1) Keep in mind my default currency set by me is USD and not CAD
I recently received USD payment from US company on Oct 31, 2019 and without any conversion to a local currency (CAD), that also include $250 USD received on Sep 4, 2019

Following images will prove all the above:
1 Payments:

2 default USD balance

Also, hopefully that can fixed shorter time than 1 or 2 months

markupday84 wrote: It looks like the Canadian PayPal release has defaulted to local currency (CAD).

We're now aware (thankyou Darkstar!) and will take a look to change the settings to USD. No deliberate anti-Candianism intended!

Valerie Said This............ » Post #2

Wed Oct 09, 2019 14:31 in General Talk

I agree.

I kept on suspecting her going overboard with some of her's suggestion and comments, which caused to report her to former admin.
After two reply on same ticket, that admin understood why such report was made and even said having some past issues with her.
That's put the battle to an end with her right there

Another incident that took place, She was arguing with a former moderator and I mean to the extreme!
That moderator being fed up and resigned. Few days after, I saw how forum a bit quiet. Upon looking mod name, Valerie's name wasn't showing up.
Hm, I though she probable took a break or got suspended from MOD for few months.

Forum rules applies to all and yes, mods included!
By continuing acting in such manner as she appear doing so, will eventually get hurt and that's all I'm saying.

Canada Dropped, Forced To Shop, No Paypal » Post #25

Sun Sep 08, 2019 17:03 in General Talk

Since bugs go trapped as you are aware, I am sure USD isn't an issues as all Canadian member received USD.

However, if USD and CAD is an issue I suggested to have a 2nd interface leading a 2nd page containing those pay processors including those that being implemented or in waiting as I specify within request/suggestion forum.

Look for "designing payout" suggestion.

Hopefully that one ways solving currencies differences.

dsbe wrote: You would think keeping all payouts in US $ would be more beneficial to the site. By not having to calculate the exchange rate at all times they would save a lot of processing power and there would be no disputes regarding poor exchange rates. Just set it to US$ and forget it. Let users find their own methods for conversion

Canada Dropped, Forced To Shop, No Paypal » Post #23

Sun Sep 08, 2019 08:46 in General Talk

Well BBB complains is least of my issues!

with crowdflower(F8):

Task involved: was to find websites of companies.

When I received that reply from support and seeing their reasoning being expelled, I couldn't agree. Finding company website is easy.

In that BBB complain,I provided few questions and my answers. That was given to show as to why I shouldn't have been expelled inside that complains. Once I got a favorable answers. I mark that as solved and forwarded that complain link back to ticket (crowdflowe(F8)), staff and that TA saw that complain and try to reproduce it. I received a reply showing I was right!

So no companies retaliated against me!

Ysense has no BBB entry so I thought best to forward that complan to Prodege LLC

I simply wrote Prodege LLC to contact their client (ysense) so they can explain what going on.

I informed ysense via ticket such complain would not have done, if written update were done before changes take place. Like you said earlier on other place "it simply take few seconds to write"
Which company wouldn't understand that?

I'm glad paypal removal is just temporary!

Darkstar2 wrote:
splat44 wrote: well, it could have best paying us CAD but include currency calculation with our balance!
I agree act bal in US should be sent using same currency.

We should get paid USD like everyone else, why can't we decide what to do with the funds, there are times when we need US funds to buy stuff online which are paid with US funds, or times when it is best to hold the funds until the rates improve. Applying the conversion will be more work for them, to continually update the rates, there is no valid reason why we can't manage this on our own, this is a US company, they have US funds and it is specifically stated on their page that we are paid in USD, this is what we should get paid in as we did before.

Quote:
Payonneer was put in place due to paypal past problem.
Right, it seems to create some uncertainties particularly paypal problems and I hope this isn't the case.

In my opinion Payoneer will not be a good alternative for us here. Here's why. So far there is no fee for PayPal. With Payoneer, they charge $2 flat fee per transaction, as on CS. Since we have only gift code dnominations here, imagine you need to make 2 transactions to cash out, i.e. $110 = 2 transactions $150 = 2 transactions and so forth, this means you will be paying TWICE the fees, compared to CS. For members who's countries support PayPal and banking the best option would be PayPal to avoid the fees. On CS I used Payoneer and it was a good alternative because we could cash out our FULL balance, and I did so monthly only, so my fee was $2 a month. Unless ySense has some different plans to allow full cash out that would be nice, that would be a nice surprise :D Guess we have to wait.

Quote:
Those who cash several times, cost adds up but I simply requested once a year.
This what I fear, what if is fully implemented and people cash out giving YS praise, would YS start removing that for Canada too. That's why I am not that optimistic

Once a year ? I doubt that this is what most do here, remember Valerie's post on CS about keeping outstanding balances :) What about those who earn more here, like 3 figures a month.

As to the last part, I would not worry, if people give praise, it means they are happy with THAT payment processor. CS supported MULTIPLE payment processors to keep as many members happy as possible, it won't be any different here, no reason for them to remove PayPal or PayPal for Canadians :) BTW, I hope they are not going to retaliate against you for the BBB complaint.

Quote:
You mention about being worse if paypal come...post 17?
Keep, this has nothing to with Paypal as they still here for other countries. That complain addresses to Ysense and it's provider.

It also possible someone else could have complain directly to Paypal against YS towards unfairness to Canada, if that's was even possible, it could put YS and it's provider into hard spot.

Interesting point - But in my opinion it is non relevant to PP and will have no effect on Ysense, there is nothing PayPal can do about it, the worst that could happen is that PP relay the complaints to ySense. What matters to PayPal is adherence to their acceptable use policies, they will not interfere with external matters outside their legally binding contract with their members.

Quote:
I recall using BBB crowdflower (F8) toward one of unfair job, that was after I complain via ticket (no response)
In BBB report I clearly wrote those questions and my answers by including a good reason as to why I shouldn't be expelled. They return with possibilities that I was right. Marked that as solved and I provided complaint link, TA reviewed my work and understood my reasoning!

Interesting - I have so many tasks with unfair corrections that were never corrected, and expels that were unfair. Sometimes I write to support and get a reply that at least 40% of other contributors should miss the same questions for it to be considered for review. How long did you wait for a reply from F8 ? They have just 1 person doing support, and they are known to take a long time to respond. It's a shame that most companies will react and do the right thing when there are external complaints. It's nice to know that both Prodege LLC and Figure Eight have excellent ratings at the BBB, though in my personal opinion I would strongly encourage people to settle things directly with respective company first. They do keep track on file of all complaints done by their users, I don't know what implications this could have, but no company would like their users to complain about them, unfortunately some companies retaliate against their users - It IS unlawful, but not every member understands law.

Canada Dropped, Forced To Shop, No Paypal » Post #21

Sat Sep 07, 2019 13:03 in General Talk

Ok, it's official:

inside payment processor support forum: PayPal Option for Canadians

Due to some bugs, paypal for canada will return!

Before someone start biting me, I was just frustrate!

Other members agree such updates should have been provided before paypal got removed.

staff and admins shouldn't even wonder as to why so many negatives posts on that!
I know they'll be careful next time.

Darkstar2 wrote:
MistyJP wrote: I also complained about the PayPal CAD vs USD issue, and it was corrected,

On the forum or external channels ? I am sorry but in my opinion I do not believe it was a glitch, since this policy was implemented on swagbux several years ago, though that was different then as if I'm not mistaken Swagbux has Canadian specific campaigns. It is not the case here, and even so we should be allowed to opt out of content and continue earning in USD.

Quote:
so for me, it's a non issue and I'm willing to give YSense the benefit of the doubt that it was down to glitches in getting a new site going. I really have no idea about members being abused or banned for making negative comments as I haven't had anyone say anything to me when I've complained. That being said, if such things are happening, they shouldn't be.

I agree with you which is why I continued working since day 1 and did not use external channels yet for complaints, only forum.

Quote:
It's only been a few days since PayPal came down for Canada, so, like I said I'm giving the company the benefit of the doubt that they will act in good faith and it, or an acceptable replacement, will be made available (and in USD as the site clearly states). No point getting all up in arms until it's clear there's really something to be up in arms about.

A substitute would NOT be acceptable. They either offer PayPal to every member in countries supported by the processor or not at all, I do not honestly see a valid reason why a country should be excluded from PayPal, to be honest I am worried because there is a theory I have on why PP was removed from our cash store, the biggest clue is also the removal of amazon.com, they consolidated the rewards store to only show country relevant gift cards, so since PayPal CAD was removed from the equation, the system is only displaying Canada based GC, so PayPal (USD) is obviously not shown. It was working fine before, they should roll back and let us decide which gift cards we want to use. There are Canadians who have family in the states or go shopping in the states or give gifts, it should be OUR choice whether to use USD or CAD gift cards.

I too hope they will do the right thing. Might take a take a small break from forum anyway until things settle down.

Canada Dropped, Forced To Shop, No Paypal » Post #18

Fri Sep 06, 2019 20:40 in General Talk

well, it could have best paying us CAD but include currency calculation with our balance!
I agree act bal in US should be sent using same currency.
I too I noted CAD toward paypal and told them via ticket that payments were always in USD and got changed.

Payonneer was put in place due to paypal past problem.
Right, it seems to create some uncertainties particularly paypal problems and I hope this isn't the case.
Those who cash several times, cost adds up but I simply requested once a year.
This what I fear, what if is fully implemented and people cash out giving YS praise, would YS start removing that for Canada too. That's why I am not that optimistic

You mention about being worse if paypal come...post 17?
Keep, this has nothing to with Paypal as they still here for other countries. That complain addresses to Ysense and it's provider.

It also possible someone else could have complain directly to Paypal against YS towards unfairness to Canada, if that's was even possible, it could put YS and it's provider into hard spot.

I recall using BBB crowdflower (F8) toward one of unfair job, that was after I complain via ticket (no response)
In BBB report I clearly wrote those questions and my answers by including a good reason as to why I shouldn't be expelled. They return with possibilities that I was right. Marked that as solved and I provided complaint link, TA reviewed my work and understood my reasoning!

Darkstar2 wrote:
MistyJP wrote: At this point, I'm remaining optimistic that PayPal will be back. That being said, I agree wholeheartedly that it's too early to go around complaining to outside sources. Given them a fair chance to correct the problem. Also, the BBB, while it sounds all good and powerful, has zero power. I say this as a retired attorney. It's only been a few days and while I feel aggrieved, annoyed and pissed off too, I can so, so far, most of my concerns have eventually been addressed sooner or later.

Great, it is very nice to have the opinion of an attorney. True that the BBB does not have power, however, social media, media in general carries weight - any discontent, bad press, that is public in nature is NOT good for a company. It is often in companies' best interest to resolve situations as a bad image would end up costing them money. More so, as long as the information in public is FACTUAL and can be backed up with evidence. One thing however, good faith from the user goes a long way and extra weight and credibility, when you make a formal complaint and state that you have contacted support, that you have posted on forum, that you have used all possible channels to communicate with a company and given them a reasonable time to respond, that adds credibility and weight to the complaint - they cannot turn around and accuse you of bad faith or being unreasonable or having motives against the company.

Quote:
communication would go a long way in eliminating duplicate posts, outrage, etc.

That's what I've been saying from day 1, but apparently I know NOTHING of what I say, and I am good for nothing, as per the words of a "MODERATOR". Some people are more vocal about their negativity and opinions, I am one of them, yes, but most of the negative sentiments around here could have been avoided and PROPERLY diffused.

Quote:
The frustration and vitriol, comes from the lack of a response to cited concerns and can easily be quelled with an acknowledgement and a response.

Exactly, you nailed it.

BTW, as a retired attorney, would you agree that my complaints about the PayPal USD situation was warranted ???

1) They tried to push PayPal CAD to Canadians, forcing Canadians to cash out in CAD currency at a 1:1 ratio with their US balance - So for example $50 earned here, would get paid $50 CAD. Without even having informed us of the ANY changes. Yes I raised hell about this and yes on multiple occasions I was one of the few Canadians complaining about such issue. It is clear that the income we generate for this site is USD, it is clear that as per their own legally binding terms, we are to be paid in USD..... So paying us in CAD, without as much as applying the exchange rate was deceptive and a violation of their own terms. Correct ? Since ySense does not have a Canadian division, it is clear that all earnings are USD and that our balance is USD, since all other members are paid as such. SO I think I was warranted to make an issue of this.

2) Deceptive misrepresentation: On former site ClixSense, all its users were informed that there would be a site maintenance lasting 4 hours and that big surprises and improvements would follow. With the words "we will be back". So it is clear this implied that the same site would be back. Instead, we were transitioned to a brand new site, and the first blog post we read is that this is the NEW home for CS members, where we can enjoy "ALL" of the features of ClixSense and new earning opportunities....... So with those words alone, it implies that things were ready, we would have all existing stuff as before and new ones to come. But it clearly wasn't the case AT ALL....... It was bad communication from day 1, this transition was poorly handled, so this is what generated the negative outbreak.
Some people are positive by nature and do not like to raise hell or make an issue even though they are suffering inside from the changes, good for them, but this should not discredit or diminish those who have negative sentiments, even those who are more vocal and flood with complaints, or the same complaints. There are ways to diffuse the situation without berating people.

So what do you think on the above, not only as a member but a former attorney ? Is it reasonable for staff to expect only praises and positivity around here ? Is it reasonable for members to be met with threats of being banned, removed and such for having negative opinions ?

As far as a site refusing to pay by cash to specific countries, without informing them beforehand, there are other venues than the BBB, but that's another story, I always believed in settling amicably and with good faith before the other alternatives.

Some people here have already made serious comments against new company, using words such as scam, thieves, robbery, etc, and yet these members have gone unpunished and nobody put them in the spotlight, YET when users like me make valid complaints we get attacked by the same people who had an ax to grind from day 1.

Hopefully the power that be with the new company will get a clear picture from the forum that it is not just one person that is unhappy.

Canada Dropped, Forced To Shop, No Paypal » Post #15

Fri Sep 06, 2019 14:38 in General Talk

splat44 wrote: Do I need to say again?

Our former admin (CS) was on top of everything by letting us know beforehand.
As for BBB, I agree it has no power. All they do is manually review complaints, forward those to that company and reply is receive. I dealt with before to know how they work.

As being too early complain to outside sources doesn't hold.

Assume someone is spamming you, what do you do? Let it go or sent a report to that email provider and company being advertised?

Now that that being say, Prodege is ysense(YS) provider and it's only logical for them to received such reports while their client(YS) didn't response in timely fashion as previous admin/staff of clixsense did.

Prodege has BBB rating!

Is it possible Prodege managing payout thing?
If then it possible it could have been them that removed paypal for canada and without informing Ysense. That could by why ysense doesn't have a clue. Prodege responses towards that BBB report should be interesting!

MistyJP wrote: At this point, I'm remaining optimistic that PayPal will be back. That being said, I agree wholeheartedly that it's too early to go around complaining to outside sources. Given them a fair chance to correct the problem. Also, the BBB, while it sounds all good and powerful, has zero power. I say this as a retired attorney. It's only been a few days and while I feel aggrieved, annoyed and pissed off too, I can so, so far, most of my concerns have eventually been addressed sooner or later.

However, and I say this as constructive criticism, so moderators, don't get yourselves all in a twist; communication would go a long way in eliminating duplicate posts, outrage, etc. We're all adults here, we all understand, to some extent, the internet and working in this environment. If there's a bug, tell us, we can handle it. If the site is just a work in progress because you're adding more options or re configuring things, say so. If you really just have no damn clue, tell us that too, we can handle it. The frustration and vitriol, comes from the lack of a response to cited concerns and can easily be quelled with an acknowledgement and a response.

Canada Dropped, Forced To Shop, No Paypal » Post #14

Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:08 in General Talk

Do I need to say again?

Our former admin (CS) was on top of everything by letting us know beforehand.
As for BBB, I agree it has no power. All they do is manually review complaints, forward those to that company and reply is receive. I dealt with before to know how they work.

As being too early complain to outside sources doesn't hold.

Assume someone is spamming you, what do you do? Let it go or sent a report to that email provider and company being advertised?

Now that that being say, Prodege is ysense(YS) provider and it's only logical for them to received such reports while their client(YS) didn't response in timely fashion as previous admin/staff of clixsense did.

Prodege has BBB rating!

However, and I say this as constructive criticism, so moderators, don't get yourselves all in a twist; communication would go a long way in eliminating duplicate posts, outrage, etc. We're all adults here, we all understand, to some extent, the internet and working in this environment. If there's a bug, tell us, we can handle it. If the site is just a work in progress because you're adding more options or re configuring things, say so. If you really just have no damn clue, tell us that too, we can handle it. The frustration and vitriol, comes from the lack of a response to cited concerns and can easily be quelled with an acknowledgement and a response.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 24, 2022 20:24:58 PST