Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by splat44

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by splat44

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #39

Fri May 08, 2020 12:13 in General Talk

Obviously chips notion has to be BS as they are being uses as tracking and in finance (debit/credit cards). Certainly not as sickness cures!

Darkstar2 wrote:
splat44 wrote: In terms of vaccines:

I read some scientist were able isolating that virus, I am sure medicines can be use inside those vaccines without any chips thought!

There is some conspiracy theory out there that Bill Gates and other big interests are working with pharmas to include a microchip in the vaccine - whether this is actually true or just another one of millions of bullshit theories out there is unknown, but I would not be surprised though - we DO have the technology, and besides, isn't Bill Gates an iluminati anyway ? :mrgreen:

I think this whole pandemic could have been avoided if people were not so selfish - if people treated this possibility seriously BEFORE it became a pandemic, this would have been avoided. If masks were mass produced and AVAILABLE for such a crisis, and people were REQUIRED to wear them in public, the spreading of the virus would have been a fraction of what it is now. Masks can contain and reduce the distance particles travel when someone sneezes or coughs. There is no guarantee that even a vaccine will be 100% safe or 100% effective, no vaccine is, even the Flu vaccine is not 100%, not even half of that, so I can imagine with this SARS Cov-2, it will be likely be less effective.

By the time a vaccine is mass produced and used globally, a large amount of the population on earth will have become infected anyway. I think we should focus on a treatment - the best bet is on a treatment - If someone a NEW drug (not an existing one) is custom made one for covid19 to block it from injecting RNA into cells and replicating.
If they can somehow find an effective drug that can completely stop replication of the virus, that would be a BIG thing. Currently the big money interests are pushing Remedisivir and other drugs, which are big shams and aimed at providing false hope to investors, raising stocks and hope, but in reality those so-called treatments do not have a big enough of sample, and their effects are modest, all they do is buy time by a few days, but to a low percentage still, not significant enough to be deemed an effective treatment. What we need is a drug that targets the covid19 virus and prevents it from replicating, or significantly reduces death rates by more than 50% to be encouraging at least.
This likely will NEVER happen because the entire industry is a big FRAUD run by big money interests (biopharmas) which will go to any extent to BLOCK any progress to tout their vaccine. All the funding now is focused towards a vaccine that will likely be global by 2 years or more more realistically, funding for treatment research is limited, so yeah, once again, the big money interests over human lives, what a big FRAUD !

Darkstar2 wrote: Because of poor management from government, lies, deceit, corruption and incompetence, nobody can TRUST anybody to properly implement a tracking system that would be effective and secure.

That said, anybody who still has concerns about their so-called "PRIVACY", and think this tracking initiative is bad, then I ask you, what are you doing online ? Your very OS is ridden in spyware out of the box. Your very cloud e-mail and other services you use online, your very smartphone and its installed apps....... It all comes down to what PEOPLE can do to protect their privacy. Anybody who relies on government or authority to protect their privacy, I am sorry to say, but you are truly naive - protection comes down to each person - some people leave so much personal info in their social media accounts, e-mail, smart phones, etc. Using tracking is inevitable it will be the new norm, question is, how creative are people willing to get to protect their privacy ?

If a person does not have a criminal record and nothing to hide, then yeah, a little compromise in privacy is a good bloody trade off if it means feeling safe, and if it means saving lives including your own and loved ones - it should not even be a hard decision - the same way we have a national registry of sex offenders, it would not be a bad thing to have an updated registry of infected people or people who ere previously infected, - it would be a good thing to track these people - some people are complete f****** morons and knowingly want to go out and spread COVID19 not giving a shit about others - so tracking them and exposing them in the name of HEALTH SAFETY, sure, why not, people have to wake the F up and set aside the notion of privacy - we are living in an age where some people take pride in causing harm to others, we must those MFs and keep them isolated from society.

Yes there will always be hackers, exploits, etc, even with Zoom that has become more popular now among non business users is facing a lot of criticism for vulnerabilities and security issues - BUT how many people properly secure their networks or online sessions ? Not many, so hackers prey on these people, the same way fraudulent telemarketers prey on these suckers, gullible people on a daily basis.

Those who are concerned about their personal information on their smart phones, well...........considering that EQUIFAX, CAPITAL ONE, BANKS, even revenue agencies all being hacked before wit millions of leaked accounts,
I'd say people should not be anymore worried - Tracking the whereabouts of infected people, among others, is not such a bad thing.

Can we rely on a proper implementation from authorities, NOPE. The way world governments have dealt with this pandemic particularly the United States and Canada is a good indication of how such new measures would be too F little to late and probably flop.

So what can we do about this ? EASY. When you go out in public, consider ANYBODY around you as being infected, and take your precautions to keep distance, avoid ANY contact, and any other measures according to public health recommendations. Even if there were tracking initiatives, how many people would follow them, do you think there will be a police for every person to make sure they have their mobile on, BT on, app running etc ?

The only way would be through an implanted chip - this won't come until the new vaccine in 1-2 years, courtesy
of Bill Gates :mrgreen:
[/quote]

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #37

Thu May 07, 2020 20:24 in General Talk

Ha welcome Darkstar2,

I agree proper measure is keeping a distance from those effected and not having those kind of software

In terms of vaccines:

I read some scientist were able isolating that virus, I am sure medicines can be use inside those vaccines without any chips thought!

Darkstar2 wrote: Because of poor management from government, lies, deceit, corruption and incompetence, nobody can TRUST anybody to properly implement a tracking system that would be effective and secure.

That said, anybody who still has concerns about their so-called "PRIVACY", and think this tracking initiative is bad, then I ask you, what are you doing online ? Your very OS is ridden in spyware out of the box. Your very cloud e-mail and other services you use online, your very smartphone and its installed apps....... It all comes down to what PEOPLE can do to protect their privacy. Anybody who relies on government or authority to protect their privacy, I am sorry to say, but you are truly naive - protection comes down to each person - some people leave so much personal info in their social media accounts, e-mail, smart phones, etc. Using tracking is inevitable it will be the new norm, question is, how creative are people willing to get to protect their privacy ?

If a person does not have a criminal record and nothing to hide, then yeah, a little compromise in privacy is a good bloody trade off if it means feeling safe, and if it means saving lives including your own and loved ones - it should not even be a hard decision - the same way we have a national registry of sex offenders, it would not be a bad thing to have an updated registry of infected people or people who ere previously infected, - it would be a good thing to track these people - some people are complete f****** morons and knowingly want to go out and spread COVID19 not giving a shit about others - so tracking them and exposing them in the name of HEALTH SAFETY, sure, why not, people have to wake the F up and set aside the notion of privacy - we are living in an age where some people take pride in causing harm to others, we must those MFs and keep them isolated from society.

Yes there will always be hackers, exploits, etc, even with Zoom that has become more popular now among non business users is facing a lot of criticism for vulnerabilities and security issues - BUT how many people properly secure their networks or online sessions ? Not many, so hackers prey on these people, the same way fraudulent telemarketers prey on these suckers, gullible people on a daily basis.

Those who are concerned about their personal information on their smart phones, well...........considering that EQUIFAX, CAPITAL ONE, BANKS, even revenue agencies all being hacked before wit millions of leaked accounts,
I'd say people should not be anymore worried - Tracking the whereabouts of infected people, among others, is not such a bad thing.

Can we rely on a proper implementation from authorities, NOPE. The way world governments have dealt with this pandemic particularly the United States and Canada is a good indication of how such new measures would be too F little to late and probably flop.

So what can we do about this ? EASY. When you go out in public, consider ANYBODY around you as being infected, and take your precautions to keep distance, avoid ANY contact, and any other measures according to public health recommendations. Even if there were tracking initiatives, how many people would follow them, do you think there will be a police for every person to make sure they have their mobile on, BT on, app running etc ?

The only way would be through an implanted chip - this won't come until the new vaccine in 1-2 years, courtesy
of Bill Gates :mrgreen:

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #27

Tue May 05, 2020 10:03 in General Talk

Ok but another question:
Where would Samsung reports to when being close to those affected using app?

That software still needs some further testing!
I will say again, I don't like my device being in discovery mode via bluetooth toward devices without that software due to virus transmission.

If that software can perform following instantly:
1) turning on or off bluetooth(when devices are close or far away)
2) turning on or off discovery mode (names not being shown on any devices)
3) pairing codes same as above condition inside ( )

Then I am fine with that.

As far as to the government, only health related shown by seen but just to health dept!

Arvind9 wrote: When you buy a phone the software keeps updating to improve security features and inbuilt application functions,the manufacturer of the phone provides the update even when Google has a new Android version the software is downloaded by the phone manufacturer,the Covid19 update by Samsung could also include software that the user will never know about and could always remain even after the covid19 feature are automatically removed by a update when its no longer necessary because it would unnecessarily take space on your phone what you will never know is what else the covid19 update inluded that still remains,its anyway better than downloading your governments app and allowing them to get unnecessary information

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #24

Sun May 03, 2020 18:50 in General Talk

Ok but show some respect in your comment! Those questions I previously asked are valid concerns!

Another think, if app uses data, some prepaid plans usually don't allows data

tasman1 wrote:
splat44 wrote: Strange since the outbreak doesn't last for life, Samsung should have given a choice for user to download and install that trapping software. Without uninstaller that thing will waste space after the outbreak dies, unless Samsung cannot uninstall via update then user should have the right request an app to remove that trapper thing or bringing that phone an authorize samsung tech

Another way is root your phone but that is very risky.

Therefore it best have Samsung doing so.

Arvind9 wrote: Yes a software update replaces the existing version right now the updates are for the latest Samsung phones for certain geographical locations,since its an Samsung update Google version does not change it does not need an app to function the software does all functions of what an application would do only difference is it cannot be uninstalled

???????????????? that app will stay forever .... In Australia they say ...... some rules will now Stay forever , just in case.

Some people still do not understand what is going on in the world , and what is in that app

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #22

Sun May 03, 2020 18:22 in General Talk

Strange since the outbreak doesn't last for life, Samsung should have given a choice for user to download and install that trapping software. Without uninstaller that thing will waste space after the outbreak dies, unless Samsung cannot uninstall via update then user should have the right request an app to remove that trapper thing or bringing that phone an authorize samsung tech

Another way is root your phone but that is very risky.

Therefore it best have Samsung doing so.

Arvind9 wrote: Yes a software update replaces the existing version right now the updates are for the latest Samsung phones for certain geographical locations,since its an Samsung update Google version does not change it does not need an app to function the software does all functions of what an application would do only difference is it cannot be uninstalled

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #15

Sun May 03, 2020 10:33 in General Talk

I agree!

I know there a certain government Dept. that moderate provider's cost so companies wouldn't abuse it!
I know CRTC responsible for Canada.

Regardless which government dept moderate similar things, I hope all them watching closely so any bleaches or securities be exposed!

Arvind9 wrote: :D this what your government whom you love so much gives you all technology is approved by the government,no one can create technology without their government approval,when you elect a government it comes with everything even what does not fit your thinking and the US is the most technologically advanced country,technology makes a civilization intelligent and advanced everyone may not except it.

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #10

Sun May 03, 2020 09:09 in General Talk

Ok I also have a samsung too and so I can check, what is the name of thing?

I also read Apple and Google are planning adding same thing in phase 2 but once covid19 dies then they will disable that!

Hopefully it the same with others?

Arvind9 wrote: No but Samsung has updated my software on my Samsung phone with has a Covid19 tracker,you are absolutely correct many countries are asking their citizens to download similar apps but people have reservations about it because of privacy concerns,whole of Mumbai is still under red zone

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #1

Sat May 02, 2020 23:19 in General Talk

I came across following:

canadas first covid 19 mobile contact tracing app

After read that, is saying following:

"“Even when app users who may have been exposed are contacted, user identities will not be shared,” Hinshaw said. “Users will merely be informed that they have come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19."

That app requires having cell identity be made visible to others having the same software via Bluetooth.

However, my reservation is, even if app work as such, there a risk that some hacking might rake place!

In fact, I even paired my smartphone via my windows laptop by showing pair code and when I confirm that then pairing take place!

Since code are shown instantly, again hacking might take place between system like submitting viruses.

Therefore, why not just attaching tracking device on feet those affected with virus but not as criminal but just as precaution!

I am astounded for Canada going through that route. Read original article and share your concern!

Hello everyone newcomers question » Post #4

Sat May 02, 2020 11:39 in Member Introduction

Can you provide more examples related to your questions?

ysuser1156298841 wrote: So how can these investigation tasks be done?
Could you please tell me the procedure?

corona crisis ? » Post #6

Thu Apr 30, 2020 09:48 in General Talk

I work from home earning from GTP programs is what I do everyday for year under crisis or not!

Hopefully OpinionWorld survey bug get fix!

I know a bug showing $0.00 credit was reported by Mark "one of the admin"
However, all other countries except Canada, that survey offer survey area is seen in April of this year.

I completed 9 of them in march!
So what's the situation in Canada?

Yes, I keeping reading same comment over again "We're fixing it" from same admin but I hope to see more action than that!

Come on, I even completed over 9 Tonula surveys this month while others experienced bugs or problems

Hello everyone newcomers question » Post #2

Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:10 in Member Introduction

Including ysense, no one can unlock surveys as they're available on first come basis based on followings:

1. Gender
  2. Age
  3. Location or country
  4. Survey topic

Some countries complete less surveys than others. Honesty providing data on survey is the best policy.

There few no survey offers such as video, trivia question and ect... that we complete.

Enjoy your stay

Trump suggects injecting disinfectants » Post #22

Sat Apr 25, 2020 13:34 in General Talk

Including flipboard from smartphone too is next too.

I recall reading about certain provincial leader temporary resign but wasn't true at all!

valerie wrote: If you're watching CNN you're watching the worst news station out there.

Darkstar2 where are you? » Post #15

Mon Apr 20, 2020 14:17 in General Talk

Don't know if earning here is an issue but possible he taking a break from forum!

How do I know that?
Well we access his old post, by looking his avatar at right of screen and you'll last visit is "today"

corona test poll » Post #4

Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:14 in General Talk

My city limits testing offer to those that traveled.

It's make sense to offer testing to all!
What if I came in contact with those effected?
Apparently we can catch that virus even without symptoms!

It's hit my area and they made curfew » Post #34

Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:07 in General Talk

Agree!

However, it's summer time, we should should worry! Why?

In my city "city hall" issued something like their staff and councillors not working inside that building until end of June.
Could mean Canada day celebrations be cancelled.

That could be the same for US "Independence Day"
Hopefully outbreak dies down before.

valerie wrote: I would have preferred this virus happen months ago, during the winter here.

It is Spring now in the USA. Summer is soon to arrive.

It's gonna be a long hot summer.

Coranavirus Switched OFF here...tasman1 » Post #15

Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:55 in General Talk

Wow, I like your avatar and name as in "broken sword" game! LOL

I am a bit confuse toward hydroxychloroquine, is this MED created in the US?
If so then what big deal forcing india export that to US?

It's great seeing US helping international countries but why not Canada, that is if hydroxychloroquine is a real cure against recent outbreak, otherwise Trump is standing on fine line!

Hopefully med scientists can truly do some testing for Trump sake

george_stobbart wrote: Trump is helping us Italians, this makes us happy.

Coranavirus Switched OFF here...tasman1 » Post #9

Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:50 in General Talk

Since when the US decides sent drug to countries without warning?
What do they think they are? King?

Countries usually have right to block drugs that was not properly researched

Read the following:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/04/10/what-have-lose-taking-hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-life-column/5123478002/

For Trump to retaliate against other countries at this point is uncalled for!

suraraj wrote:
suraraj wrote: Trump warns India of retaliation if it doesn't allow export of drug

Coronavirus: Trump warns India of retaliation if it doesn't allow export of drug - Rediff.com India News

India partially lifts ban on hydroxychloroquine

India partially lifts ban on hydroxychloroquine

Coronavirus may spread through normal breathing » Post #30

Tue Apr 07, 2020 13:49 in General Talk

We can catch it when being close to contact (those effected, when they speak there a jet of air coming from mouth).

Through air without closer to contact, impossible! Any debates at this point then scientist will have to develop devices that catch coronavirus element when being alone if any!

I recall someone creating device catch smoking element through air and my city accepted that as an excuse banning restaurant patio smoking.

anupsinghvns wrote: The new coronavirus might spread through the air via normal breathing and speaking, US scientist said. The primary route of transmission for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is through the larger respiratory droplets, up to 1 millimeter across, that people expel when they cough and sneeze. Gravity grounds these droplets within 1 or 2 meters, although they deposit the virus on surfaces, from which people can pick it up and infect themselves by touching their mouth, nose, or eyes. But if the coronavirus can be suspended in the ultrafine mist that we produce when we exhale, protection becomes more difficult, strengthening the argument that all people should wear masks in public to reduce unwitting transmission of the virus from asymptomatic carriers. Very interesting :shock: :shock: :shock:

5G and coronavirus conspiracies..........tasman1 » Post #7

Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:03 in General Talk

Assume 5g might kill the virus does virus, another possibly hacking that network could have been the cause for those fires, I might go a bit over board but take china hacking over that network years ago like "huawei"

Those providers that use that network will need determine that!

Darkstar2 wrote: They are using Coronavirus to give 5g a bad name - I've heard it and seen it all just more rubbish, considering that it has already been established by credible sources that the wet markets have been the source where the virus originally proliferated. It was passed on from country to country due to TRAVELERS !!! The virus spreads through humans, not through radio waves, not through microwaves, not through text messages, nor through your mobile charger :mrgreen:

Isn't 5G non ionising anyway? I mean there could be some concerns over long term exposure, but it certainly doesn't spread coronavirus - Though maybe Android's upcoming version will be codenamed "Corona" why not :P

I'm not a fan of 5G and I have my concerns despite the fact that it is non ionising , but I certainly do not believe it transmits coronavirus, because corona works on a much higher radio frequency, if anything 5g might kill the virus :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5G and coronavirus conspiracies..........tasman1 » Post #5

Mon Apr 06, 2020 08:50 in General Talk

Well, a very good question:

There lots health claims on G5 network but I guess it needs being proven!

However,
Why would those mast (G5 network)be set on fire and by whom if not instantly?
Does that when phones uses that network be set on fire too!
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 18, 2022 09:34:02 PST