Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by nuno95

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by nuno95

PESQUISAS :thumbdown: survey » Post #1

Mon Aug 19, 2019 22:37 in Portuguese

olá já faz um tempo que eu não recebi pesquisas mais alguem esta da mesma forma?

hello it's been a while since I received research anybody else is the same way?

For all My Friends on ySense across the world.. » Post #20

Sat Aug 03, 2019 17:08 in General Talk

there are no searches for us brazilians or south america, all my posts charging this have been blocked :cry:

Bummer - this sucks - already taken » Post #2

Sat Aug 03, 2019 08:41 in General Talk

proadco wrote: Back on day one when Clixsense first launched Feb. of 2007, I ran over to blogspot
and snatched up the Clixsense sub domain at blogspot.

When ySense launched on August 1st, I ran over to blogspot to
snatch up Ysense and it's already taken and it's not by an
existing member neither.

Matter of fact, who ever got the ysense sub domain, didn't even
put the source code in proper. All you see is source code.

Then i checked for Y-sense, it's taken too.

what's the name of your blog?

My first survey completion on ySense $1.44 » Post #3

Sat Aug 03, 2019 05:42 in Success Stories

Darkstar2 wrote: 4 minute survey, $1.44. Survey completes work different on this site, you will not see a congratulations page like before, but instead you will see a green bar at the top of the page with a success message., also be careful, there are extra layers of quality control now, pay attention, :)

Lucky my friend, for South America and especially for Brazil there are no surveys available, this is frustrating, in the past I have earned $ 3 a day without any referral, this new site is a tremendous failure so far.

YSense Pesquisas não pagas » Post #2

Sat Aug 03, 2019 05:03 in Portuguese

Analogicamente2 wrote: Depois que o Clixsense virou YSense, concluo as pesquisas até o final e não registram meu pagamento. Alguém mais com esse problema?

pelo menos você recebe pesquisas, desde quarta feira eu não recebo nenhuma, eu fazia 2 dólares por dia sem nenhum referido.

R.I.P :clixsense:

Novidade no Clixsense dia 31/07/2019 (Manutenção) » Post #81

Fri Aug 02, 2019 16:25 in Portuguese

valerie(admin) criou um topico para fazermos pesquisas, vão la e perguntem tambem YSense Forum

ySense » Post #65

Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:48 in Turkish

Valerie has created a topic for us to ask questions!YSense Forum

Amazon Hediye Karı hk » Post #4

Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:47 in Turkish

Valerie has created a topic for us to ask questions!

YSense Forum

Novidade no Clixsense dia 31/07/2019 (Manutenção) » Post #66

Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:01 in Portuguese

F_Veruschka wrote: Primeiro, não conseguia entrar na minha conta Microsoft Edge. Tive que mudar a senha, funcionou... Depois, mesmo com a senha correta não conseguia fazer loggin pelo Chrome, troquei a senha, pela mesma, funcionou por um tempo, mas agora não consigo mais entrar pelo Chrome.

As pesquisas sumiram, só vejo as do Peanut Labs, as outras não vejo mais nenhuma... Só eu que não estou vendo pesquisas????

Quanto ao pagamento, para mim só aparece o Paypal e o gift card da Amazon, mais nada diferente disso.

O Addon não funciona no Microsoft Edge. Já o desinstalei e o reinstalei várias vezes mas não adiantou nada, não funciona...

No "account details" não vejo o que eu ganhei ontem, que só foi com uma pesquisa.

A única vantagem que vi, foi que o dinheiro que eu tinha pendente para receber depois de um mês, deixou de ser pendente.

esta assim para a maioria, de ontem pra hoje eu respondi 8 pesquisas, 5 peanut lab, 2 samplicio e 1 deu erro, total usd 3,10 com bonus

Novidade no Clixsense dia 31/07/2019 (Manutenção) » Post #65

Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:58 in Portuguese

thiago0530 wrote: Depois dessa atualização, o addon (no meu caso para Chrome) está demorando MUITO para atualizar e desse jeito acabo perdendo muitas pesquisas. Antes da manutenção, ele atualizava a cada 5 segundos, e agora está a cada 4 minutos aproximadamente. Isso está acontecendo com mais alguém?

esta acontecendo comigo tambem!

Novidade no Clixsense dia 31/07/2019 (Manutenção) » Post #60

Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:51 in Portuguese

eu acho que eles vão transformar o clixsense em um swagbux, lá e muito difícil de concluir pesquisas, a maioria das pesquisas são para quem mora nos EUA.

For everyones information. » Post #2

Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:49 in General Talk

dutch1898 wrote: Received reply from ySense support.

Skrill, Payoneer and Paypal along with the gift cards will be available options. Some of these are on hold as we transition to the new site and will be available soon. You will also need the minimum balance to use these options. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
ySense Support

Hope it helps.

From the amount of complaints going on, we can deduce that the Ysense debut was a failure!
I hope the mold CS operation will be maintained, if the admins changed only the name and the payment methods I think there would be so many complaints but they took away the functions we liked the most, these functions set CS apart from other sites, if you continue this So I think there will be a stampede and everyone will leave the site.
I see no problem with the change as long as it is gradual, and not as abrupt as it was, and it was without warning, we went to sleep hoping to add new forms of earnings to CS and we woke up with a completely new and bug-filled website, nor Searches that are the strength of the site are no longer available.
DISAPPOINTMENT!!

Junior. south america- Brazil

ySense, Questions, Compliments and Complaints ... » Post #23

Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:45 in General Talk

From the amount of complaints going on, we can deduce that the Ysense debut was a failure!
I hope the mold CS operation will be maintained, if the admins changed only the name and the payment methods I think there would be so many complaints but they took away the functions we liked the most, these functions set CS apart from other sites, if you continue this So I think there will be a stampede and everyone will leave the site.
I see no problem with the change as long as it is gradual, and not as abrupt as it was, and it was without warning, we went to sleep hoping to add new forms of earnings to CS and we woke up with a completely new and bug-filled website, nor Searches that are the strength of the site are no longer available.
DISAPPOINTMENT!!

Junior. south america- Brazil

Can we please get some answers ? Valerie / Staff » Post #73

Fri Aug 02, 2019 07:44 in General Talk

for the chrome browser is already available, but with a delay between addon and the site, in the addon the notification still appears even if the search is no longer available.

It got so bad, but so bad ... » Post #2

Fri Aug 02, 2019 06:12 in Success Stories

why did they remove the search profile?
when i click on a search it opens a new tab but when i am downgraded i get no message it simply loads to the home page and does not return to the main page so it has two tabs open, the site looks like clixsense but works like the swagbux, this is boring.
Not to mention that when a search arrives I get no notification, I have to refresh the page to see if there are searches available, not to mention that there is a delay between clixaddon and the site, if you are notified in the addon and click on the search, Search keeps popping up in the addon for several minutes even if the search is no longer available, the site was great, it was a mistake for the new administration to change so abruptly, my fear is that Ysense will focus more on the United States and leave us out.

Can we please get some answers ? Valerie / Staff » Post #69

Fri Aug 02, 2019 05:53 in General Talk

why did they remove the search profile?
when i click on a search it opens a new tab but when i am downgraded i get no message it simply loads to the home page and does not return to the main page so it has two tabs open, the site looks like clixsense but works like the swagbux, this is boring.
Not to mention that when a search arrives I get no notification, I have to refresh the page to see if there are searches available, not to mention that there is a delay between clixaddon and the site, if you are notified in the addon and click on the search, search keeps popping up in the addon for several minutes even if the search is no longer available, the site was great, i'm unemployed and CS was helping me pay some bills, please solve these problems as soon as possible, and release searches to we just as it was before, we need it!

Junior.

Can we please get some answers ? Valerie / Staff » Post #59

Fri Aug 02, 2019 01:41 in General Talk

when will research return? Today I did not receive any.
analyze if you can come back with the tango card to brazil :D

Welcome to ySense....tasman1 » Post #81

Thu Aug 01, 2019 17:33 in General Talk

I can not answer any survey, is giving error. :cry:

Welcome to ySense....tasman1 » Post #80

Thu Aug 01, 2019 17:33 in General Talk

the site is a mess, there are no searches and the routers have been taken down, nor is the addon working :roll: :(
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 25, 2022 16:18:32 PST