Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by AKSHAYRAOCH

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by AKSHAYRAOCH

daily surveys » Post #1

Tue Sep 10, 2019 19:24 in Hindi

any one seeing the wannad daily yuno surveys ?

New cashout option for India » Post #9

Sun Aug 25, 2019 02:58 in Hindi

They may fix it, probably they forget to add two zeros in the end

The slow death of ClixSense.com » Post #20

Fri Aug 16, 2019 21:29 in General Talk

proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote: Right, but now the real question is WHY ? You have tons of people complaining of lack of, or lower surveys or surveys not paying (there are STILL pending issues with YourSurveys not redirecting back, and now 100% of OpinionWorld not paying due to wrong setup, etc.) its ranking is going down (improving) only because of HOPE, much like the stock markets are holding ground over hopes of this hopes of that, but that rank can easily change directions as time goes by if there is no significant improvement or addressing of all issues. I would not rely on any ranking or stats at the current moment, the true value of the site (for those who are patient to ride the storm) will be in the coming months.

I'm thinking one day within a couple months, you're going to log into the site and find a whole new layout
and the forum vanishes.

That's dark

Is any indian got money from Ysense? » Post #7

Wed Aug 14, 2019 05:52 in General Talk

You need to have the same mail id and name on PayPal and ysense account no nicknames and all just your legal name in both accounts and my payment got processed after two days in the morning I withdrawed on 8th and got after 2 days in the morning when I woke up my cash was there in my paypal

rajukurup & Arvind9..Can you guide & help » Post #10

Wed Aug 14, 2019 00:39 in General Talk

Is your PayPal verified ? if you have any problems ,I did close my PayPal account and opened a new account (on the same mail id), then linked my visa debit card and added my bank account number . after that I submitted by pan card details ( search for PayPal kyc and you will find the link ;) then you will receive a mail that your account is eligible to receive payments after which you can recieve your payments .

(After you submit your pan number it will show processing and will show processing ,and do this process on the desktop not on your mobile phone)

Indian PayPal payment proof » Post #1

Tue Aug 13, 2019 07:58 in Payment Proofs

I got the payment after 2 days in the morning Proof

6.08 on 12/08...........tasman1 » Post #8

Tue Aug 13, 2019 02:04 in Success Stories

Bro I am getting opinion world and sample cube thats it and the yoursurveys that I did in the past got credited last week

If you have issues with PayPal withdrawl » Post #23

Sat Aug 10, 2019 18:43 in Hindi

Well I did not remove my old email for PayPal just added a new one that's it maybe we can use multiple email id's for paypal

If you have issues with PayPal withdrawl » Post #22

Sat Aug 10, 2019 18:41 in Hindi

My funds got transferred to the bank account also bro

If you have issues with PayPal withdrawl » Post #19

Sat Aug 10, 2019 02:02 in Hindi

2 days after withdrawing in the morning i got

If you have issues with PayPal withdrawl » Post #17

Fri Aug 09, 2019 01:30 in Hindi

Try airtm bro you can change from PayPal to your other wallets or bank

If you have issues with PayPal withdrawl » Post #15

Fri Aug 09, 2019 00:03 in Hindi

Bro every time I receive funds to my PayPal It automatically gets transferred to bank at 5 am in the morning and my bank account has spelling mistakes but my amount gets Transferred to my account I am not asking to change total name bro my name has two words so I removed the space in my PayPal I will change it back when I get my cash out I think they are fixing the issue now

If you have issues with PayPal withdrawl » Post #12

Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:03 in Hindi

Contact PayPal to check if your account is active

If you have issues with PayPal withdrawl » Post #9

Wed Aug 07, 2019 20:35 in Hindi

Not necessary did you not receive any payments from any other companies from then login to your PayPal dashboard and check bro if they ask for your pan details

If you have issues with PayPal withdrawl » Post #6

Wed Aug 07, 2019 20:20 in Hindi

I don't think they charge us they charge the company's that pay us and no need to change ysense mail id to PayPal one just select add email id option in PayPal and add a new mail id with the existing one being primary

If you have issues with PayPal withdrawl » Post #3

Wed Aug 07, 2019 19:43 in Hindi

I just found a way that's it bro you can change it again by adding the space I was just suggesting a way around until they fix the problem

Paypal is back in india » Post #15

Wed Aug 07, 2019 19:17 in General Talk

I tried this option this is the best " go to your PayPal settings and select change typo error change if your name was firstname:chennamaneni
Name Akshay Rao change it to first name:chennamaneni last name :akshayrao do the same for your account name in ysense also it worked for me

Paypal is back in india » Post #12

Wed Aug 07, 2019 19:07 in General Talk

Bro I have found a solution I posted it in Hindi forum sorry I am unable to re-type it again

If you have issues with PayPal withdrawl » Post #1

Wed Aug 07, 2019 17:46 in Hindi

I tried this option this is the best go to your PayPal settings and select change typo error change if your name was firstname:chennamaneni
Name Akshay Rao change it to first name:chennamaneni last name :akshayrao do the same for your account name in ysense also it worked for me

almst all countries have Paypal in YS except INDIA » Post #16

Tue Aug 06, 2019 05:01 in General Talk

deleted
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 16, 2022 01:46:09 PST