Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by norefferals

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by norefferals

I cant change my country » Post #5

Tue May 26, 2020 00:55 in General Talk

MuzammilMalana wrote: Plz moderators help me i cant change my country...I live in Pakistan and it shows me USA

may be while creating your account you were using VPN. :?

Corona month result » Post #5

Mon Mar 30, 2020 22:27 in Success Stories

tasman1wannabe wrote: Today
$3.17
Yesterday
$0.16
Month
$67.10
Last Month
$43.94

march was great for me

67$ by doing only surveys? or including tasks?

Paypal India » Post #2

Thu Mar 26, 2020 03:44 in General Talk

SergiRoberto wrote: Is paypal working during the lockdown?

working

First 10 day in March [ so so ok ]..tasman1 » Post #5

Wed Mar 11, 2020 06:14 in Success Stories

tasman1wannabe wrote: Month
$33.67

$33 by doing only surveys?

First 10 day in March [ so so ok ]..tasman1 » Post #4

Wed Mar 11, 2020 06:13 in Success Stories

somewhat better month » Post #6

Sat Feb 01, 2020 05:48 in Success Stories

Kilimanoor wrote: Month

Got $51.78 which is better than previous month

only by doing survey or tasks too?

Could Anyone Solve This Doubt For Me? » Post #9

Fri Sep 20, 2019 06:12 in General Talk

rrksh33 wrote: do you have any Merchant ID in PayPal account settings page?

i think you have mistakenly created the business account..contact paypal customer service and ask to downgrade your business account to individual account.. individual account works fine to receive money from ysense or any other website

The best day ay Ysense so far » Post #2

Tue Aug 27, 2019 14:11 in Success Stories

which task you did ?

Is any indian got money from Ysense? » Post #6

Wed Aug 14, 2019 05:51 in General Talk

Phoenix-22 wrote: Hi frds, I am getting this error while cashout on Paypal account :- "An error occurred You must have a valid PayPal account to redeem a PayPal card. Please check your email, first and last name."

Where I should add my Paypal account details in this Ysense account?

What is the procedure to cashout via Paypal account?

is your paypal account's first name, last name and email id is same as ysense profile?

to cashout it must to be same.

Is any indian got money from Ysense? » Post #2

Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:22 in General Talk

i requested on 8th august @ 1.00pm (ist) and received the payment in paypal on 13th aug @5.00 am (ist).

so wait for few more days.

Delayed Your Surveys Credited..Today 4.84$ » Post #7

Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:01 in Success Stories

Woutkudel1 wrote: I verified my paypal accoutn by connecting my bank account, does this mean the money I recieve goes straight to my bank account of will it just go to my paypal balance? I want it to not go straight to my bank account

it will first gets credited in paypal account after that it will gets transferred in your bank account

Delayed Your Surveys Credited..Today 4.84$ » Post #4

Thu Aug 08, 2019 09:43 in Success Stories

shubhutube87 wrote: Sir how to transfer PayPal gift card balance in my bank account?? This Is possible?

have you added your bank account in paypal? if you already added then is your bank account verified by paypal? if you have done above 2 steps then when you will receive the paypal amount from ysense . it will automatically gets transferred in your bank account in few business days.

Help needed..anybody..admin » Post #5

Thu Aug 08, 2019 03:20 in General Talk

if you get the error while editing name in paypal. ask the paypal support to make the changes through chat option. they will do it within a minute.

i was also facing the same problem as you. now its resolved by above steps. hope it works for you too

Help needed..anybody..admin » Post #4

Thu Aug 08, 2019 03:17 in General Talk

try to edit name in paypal setting under typo option. for eg. in your paypal your name is satya prakash. so make it SatyaPrakash in first name in paypal profile. after that you can edit the same in ysense profile in first name

almst all countries have Paypal in YS except INDIA » Post #15

Tue Aug 06, 2019 04:58 in General Talk

suraraj wrote: India is not forgotten. We are working with Payoneer to setup our account. Coming soon! keep growing your stash so you can do a big cash out. (have you tried Paypal? That is also a new option)

This was the reply given by admin to a Indian member. So they do not know that India still has not got paypal.

@suraraj , where you got this reply , in forum or email?

almst all countries have Paypal in YS except INDIA » Post #14

Tue Aug 06, 2019 04:52 in General Talk

suraraj wrote: India is not forgotten. We are working with Payoneer to setup our account. Coming soon! keep growing your stash so you can do a big cash out. (have you tried Paypal? That is also a new option)

This was the reply given by admin to a Indian member. So they do not know that India still has not got paypal.

exactly , everytime they tell us to use paypal option till payonner is added. but the question is paypal is not available in cashout option as they think its available.

almst all countries have Paypal in YS except INDIA » Post #6

Tue Aug 06, 2019 04:38 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: India is not TIER1 country so have to wait till TIER1 countries get it.
TEIR 1 countries
Australia
Canada
Denmark
France
Germany
Uk
USA
These are common countries found on ysence there are 25 other Tier1 countries,India is Tier two country have to wait
What is Tier1 countries,governments that comply with minimum TVPA standards.
What is TVPA Trafficking and violence protection act 2000 a law made by former US president Bill Clinton
Ysence is a US site it has to comply with US laws.
India and many other countries are Tier2 countries

this is your interpretation . as you can see the reply of the help support. when i asked regarding this. i think they dont know that indian members dont have pp option as cashout. they are directly replying the paypal payment process

almst all countries have Paypal in YS except INDIA » Post #1

Tue Aug 06, 2019 03:59 in General Talk

I think till now almost all countries have Paypal as cashout option except INDIA. here we have not a single cashout option for INDIAN members.

when i asked through Help option of Ysense that i cant see paypal option in cashout section. They replied this-

"Thank you for writing in regarding the PayPal redemption process.

To snag a PayPal reward from the Rewards Store, please be sure your account full name and email address match exactly to your PayPal account. It is also required that your PayPal account is verified. Verifying your PayPal account consist of linking a bank account to your PayPal account, be approved for PayPal Smart Connect, or the PayPal Plus MasterCard®.

To verify your PayPal account, I've provided the following link below which gives you step by step details in order to accomplish this on your end. If you have trouble completing PayPal verification, please contact PayPal directly to help troubleshoot on your behalf.

We appreciate your continued support! Have a wonderful day!"

I asked that i can't see the paypal option and they replying the process of paypal cashout. This answer from ysense doesn't make anY SENSE .

Now i dont know how to make them understand that paypal option is not visible here in india. how i will process the cashout as they said.

thanks.

Welcome to ySense....tasman1 » Post #18

Thu Aug 01, 2019 04:09 in General Talk

Presentaya wrote: Minnimum cash out for paypal 25$ its sooo much

i cant see the paypal optn where it is?

Welcome to ySense....tasman1 » Post #7

Thu Aug 01, 2019 03:23 in General Talk

i think,all pending surveys has been credited.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 23, 2022 17:29:28 PST