Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Sameeer1

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Sameeer1

Survey targets » Post #12

Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:08 in General Talk

GhostyZA wrote:
I've tried 2 top freelancing websites, I won't mention names as it may be advertising but I was not successful there at all, one of them requires bids, I tried to build my rating by starting off on the lowest bids and included I will have it done on the same day but people always seem to choose the ones with highest ratings, despite me having a portfolio for them to look at. By the way, in surveys I do include I work part time, as I do for another website which provides projects.

I thought you were selecting "Unemployed Option" in every survey because in the post you said you are unemployed, which is a big "No" for surveys. If you are putting "part time job" in the option then there is no need to do anything more.

GhostyZA wrote: Sameeer1's idea of freelancing, since I am an "agent" if you will, for a company providing projects. Perhaps I can change my answers to 100k+ when they ask how many people are at your company. To be honest, it feels like cheating and maybe I trigger flags for being dishonest when the question arises.

Anyways thank you all for taking the time to reply. :)

You don't have to lie, Just tell the truth but in a positive way. For example- If after working for 5 years in IT industry you were laid off, you could say you are unemployed or you were laid off after 5 years, which sounds negative. Instead of saying that you could say you have 5 years of working experience in IT and still doing part time job in IT industry, which is a fact not a lie because you are doing freelancing which is considered a part time job.

The survey which is looking for a worker working in a company with 100k+ employees is not for you, it's for contributors which meet the criteria for that survey. skip it, forget it.

Survey targets » Post #5

Mon Aug 19, 2019 13:43 in General Talk

GhostyZA wrote: Good day everyone at Ysense.

I can't help but feel annoyed that 99-100% of the surveys I try participate in is not a match for me. I understand companies target a specific market but after all this time at giving survey sites a go, it feels like I won't get anywhere with surveys unless I work in some corporation that has 100k+ employees.

Of all Survey sites I attempted, I must admit you probably won't find anything better than Ysense but even on a website like this so well organized with so many new daily surveys, in the last 3 days I was only accepted to complete 1 survey which was listed under tasks.

Why am I doing surveys? I am unemployed, the only pay service I have access to is Payoneer as they accept banks internationally unlike Pay-pal that requires you to have a credit card if you not an American. The only real experience I have is photography and working IT for 5 years, still being able to complete a survey feels like winning the lotto that is how rare it is. It feels these companies offering surveys only seek out full time workers who work in a huge corporation so I have no idea why almost everyone on the web suggests to take surveys to earn some extra income when it is almost near impossible to actually complete a survey.

I am not blaming any survey hosting website, I just think it's ridiculous that these companies target people who are most likely earning a very good income already and these people will only most likely do surveys if for some reason they will not be able to work for a few months, for example, pregnant moms.

For the rest of us who are desperate to try and earn something online to be able to buy groceries or maybe want to save to start paying for some affiliate marketing program, surveys is not the way to go unless you willing to wait 3 months for 10 dollars, if you lucky.

In all honesty, those who suggest to students to take surveys, please don't, because if it's hard for me to earn something from surveys, I can't imagine how students are struggling. Maybe I am wrong about all this and maybe the only reason why I am not lucky with surveys is because my locale is South Africa.

Despite this, I won't be leaving Ysense anytime soon, I will just keep trying and hopefully be lucky enough to make at least 10 dollars a month.

*Sighs* Excuse me for venting but the town where I am from, it's difficult to get a real job, the other website that pays for projects that I am part of isn't providing enough consistent work which is why I tried turning to surveys on the side but even that feels like I still reached a dead end and the only way for me to get to the other side is to dig and dig and dig, slooowly but eventually I will dig myself out of this hole.

From all my research I've done over the years, if I would recommend anyone to do surveys, I would tell them there is nothing better out there then Ysense but in the same breath I will let them know not to get their hopes up at completing many surveys, not if they from South Africa anyways.

*shrugs*

Thanks for reading guys, I hope venting is tolerated here :)

You need to be clever to qualify for a survey. You say you have 5 years of experience in photography and IT. You Must be doing something like doing freelance photography or freelance it consultancy, If you are not you should join a freelancing site, then instead of saying you are unemployed in the survey you could say you are doing part time work or doing freelancing and actively looking for job. if you have a studio or planning to open a studio you could say you want to start a business in future or you are business owner if you have a studio right now. Always remember you are the boss of your own house, i mean who isn't! Everyone buys groceries, foods, electronics, floor cleaner, toilet papers etc for their houses. :D

I hope there is enough pointers for you in my reply. Best of luck.

Paypal is back in india » Post #25

Thu Aug 08, 2019 01:31 in General Talk

Terms And Conditions:

Your PayPal account MUST be verified with the same email address as your account and have the same first and last name.

Verifying your PayPal account consists of linking a bank account to your PayPal account, being approved for PayPal Smart Connect, or PayPal Plus MasterCard®.

To verify your PayPal account, we have provided the following link below. If you have trouble completing PayPal verification, please contact PayPal directly for help troubleshooting. For more information on PayPal account verification click here.

If you already have a PayPal account with a different email address, you can add the email address associated with this account to your existing PayPal account.

it's not clixsense! its ysense now. » Post #53

Mon Aug 05, 2019 02:28 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote: I already did I do not see no new reply, the box you set up does not work. BTW, if Plan B is about the same thing you posted here about blogging and affiliate marketing, then this is not what I had in mind, due to some unfortunate circumstances beyond my control, do not have money to invest - I thought your plan B was more drastic :P Anyhow awaiting your response to my re-mail reply :)

I think you should start a site/blog and review all the methods/sources available to earn online. I think you have a good knowledge in the department and you can write splendidly. You should help raise weak contributors voices and bash everyone who is in authority and try to silence weak contributors voices. :D :D :D

P.S- And please let me know if you find any good sources to earn online for Indians like the "Dead Clixsense". :D :D :D

" Y " stands for? » Post #2

Sun Aug 04, 2019 09:37 in General Talk

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #39

Sun Aug 04, 2019 07:32 in General Talk

pardeeep143 wrote:
Sameer bro that's comment not for u........

Ok bro!

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #38

Sun Aug 04, 2019 07:31 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: Maybe you did not see an American member asking a question about cashout a month ago he had $1600 and he was talking about not being in a hurry to cashout,$850 is my cashout balance not total earnings,most members dont even post on the forum,most keep their account statics reduced as you can see now,its very difficult to tell who has how much,members with under $100 are in panic not those having over $200,does one interpret it as members with less balance feeling the heat more .

well, i did not see his post, but why would you follow in his footsteps? It does not matter or does not benefit you in any way if you keep large balances in clixsense account. it's wise to cash out early when you reach a certain minimum balance you set. Most members are cashing out when they reach $300-$500 that i know for certain. Though there are exceptions in every cases. Some may be cashing out when they reach $1000 or more but it's not wise to do that.

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #31

Sun Aug 04, 2019 06:53 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: Its not one month earning six months ,and I am sitting cool,but the main issue is cashout there are members here who have more than a thousand dollars,most members on clixsene never posted on the forum so no one really knows how much members have,and none of them are still here in the forum to show concern,if you remember you could see quiet a few members with over thousand dollars in their account statics.

I have never saw anyone with $1000 account balance. All under $500 account balance. Are you confusing total earning with account balance?

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #30

Sun Aug 04, 2019 06:49 in General Talk

pardeeep143 wrote: Bro 850$ is not big amount if u have good refrels u can earn without do anything...... I also earned 3000$ just from refrels in other site... Without any hardwork..... Matter is why kept this amount in it.... May be person in sleeping mode or thinking it's sbi bank :lol:

I don't have any referrals. So my earning is only for my hard work. And i don't think its that easy to get referrals either. Mostly you will get inactive referrals. if he had transferred that amount to the bank he would have gotten some interest on that amount rather than keeping it in clixsense account which does not give interest or anything.

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #27

Sun Aug 04, 2019 06:30 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: I should be the first person to panic I have $850 but I can wait,my world has not come to an end

Where were you lol? Busy Travelling from one dimension from another? or asleep? :lol: :lol: You should never keep that kind of money in a business account which operates only online. I have $209 and i am worried. What if they implement some rule to cash out that i can't fulfilled. like having same email for both ySense and the payment processor? I am sure many won't be able to fulfill that condition.

Trusting is a good thing but trusting blindly can get you killed. I know i should have cashed out but i thought it was just a periodic maintenance like what Figure8 do. I did not research about it because i was busy working and tasking. If i had gotten even the slight hint that it was a sellout i would not have wasted a single moment before cashing out. lets see what happens. I hope they don't implement any bogus rule like cashing out of US dollars in Canadian dollars. What if they allow cashing out of US dollar to Indian rupees only!? :lol: :lol:

What was your first impression? » Post #21

Sat Aug 03, 2019 23:04 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Y would you think it was done in haste? I don't think so at all.

Let me ask you this.....do these domain names make 'sense'?

Amazon : Does that tell you it is a shopping site? Honestly does it? Why heck no it doesn't. When Amazon launched I thought it was about the environment and the rainforest in the Amazon.

FaceBook: Does that sound like a social network site? Really, does it? Of course it does NOT.

I could go on and on and on. Lots of famous websites that the domain name sounds nothing as to what it is. Even 'Twitter' sounds like a nervous condition or bird cages for sale or a hundred other things.

This isn't 1820. What grabs on the internet today is CONTENT and TRAFFIC and WORD OF MOUTH. If you don't know it already, I will tell you, the internet is the largest gossip center in the entire world. Word travels faster online than any where else.

A business name is not something you choose overnight, there are certain characteristics a business name must have. Most business names do not explicitly explain the business but imply its characteristics or business aspects. And if the name does not explain clearly what the business does then there is a tagline at the bottom to explain the characteristics.

Amazon: Amazon.com E-commerce company! it does have a tagline!
although amazon does not make sense in case of e-commerce company so there is a tagline at the bottom. the word amazon itself identify an important retail business aspect. what is amazon know for!? its for dense forest where you get lost, so they wanted to identify that characteristics to the retail business aspect. they mean to imply that they have so many products that you won't be able to choose just one and feel overwhelmed or lost.

Facebook: it does sound like a social media site. its made up of the two words face and book. what do you read in a book!? a story, a event. so they wanted to imply that you could read people's stories here (the word to imply people here is "face"). so it does sound like a site where people would gather and talk about their stories.

twitter: in the case of twitter they wanted to create a really unique name, so they first thought about what its feature would be, what would user do here. user would post a small 150 words post and share it with world. they compared it to how birds are easily able to communicate with each other in just a simple "twit" so they named it "twitter". i think its a really great name if i compare the features of the site. it really communicates what the site really wants us to do.

so you see great companies don't make mistakes in their logo and branding. even "Clixsense" was a good name. it communicated what the business did clearly. click on the ad and make money. clix + sense. clix is for clicking on the ad when there was ptc ads and sense is for the amount you earn or invest your time in good work.

What was your first impression? » Post #4

Sat Aug 03, 2019 13:02 in General Talk

i have experience in logo designing, and i can say it with confidence that the naming and the design of the logo is average at best. if i suggested such name and design to a client, the client would have reject it right away. it seems the name was created in haste and they designed the logo in hurry as well. aesthetically its not pleasing, the name doesn't describe what the business do either. the letter "y" does not match with the second part "sense". the letter "y" has hard edges but the second part "sense" seems roundish. so it does not blend in aesthetically. they added the element which was most popular or well known among the clixsense user to relate it to the previous logo but it does not add anything to the logo aesthetically. it was added to the previous logo which made sense actually because there was letter "C" in it, so that element could be used instead of letter "C". but now it just stuck to the last part only to remind us that its actually related to "Clixsense".

Prodege » Post #11

Fri Aug 02, 2019 14:52 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote:
Sameeer1 wrote:
SeldomSeen wrote: This site is now owned by the parent company of Swagbucks.
You will see similarities, including the way they payout.
I doubt anything will be rolled back to the CS way, as SB has been a major success story for them.

Swagbugs is only for US member. For Indians and people from other countries its horrible. i don't want any swag here.

I am a swagbucks member its fine,they try to help user experience by sending emails for a survey,they have a mobile app if you like clicking a mobile you can complete surveys through the app,overall its fine

i was swashbucks member 1-2 years ago. i couldn't earn anything in 1 month except the pocket change. :lol: :lol:

Can we please get some answers ? Valerie / Staff » Post #86

Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:12 in General Talk

Nani the F********! what the heck is steam? :lol: :lol: it's been more than 24 hours but i only see steam gift card. i don't wanna play games with my hard earned money. :lol: :lol: they want us to buy games with our hard earned money?

Prodege » Post #6

Fri Aug 02, 2019 06:10 in General Talk

SeldomSeen wrote: This site is now owned by the parent company of Swagbucks.
You will see similarities, including the way they payout.
I doubt anything will be rolled back to the CS way, as SB has been a major success story for them.

Swagbugs is only for US member. For Indians and people from other countries its horrible. i don't want any swag here.

it's not clixsense! its ysense now. » Post #38

Fri Aug 02, 2019 01:13 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
Sameeer1 wrote: there is no option to add new payment option, even the option to change the previous payment processor is not showing. i think they are are still updating the UI. offer page is not showing as well. no survey router either.

This option is obsolete now, you do not need to manually add or remove, since all cashing out is done through the Cashout page, you do not need to configure a payment method as before, whenever you want to cashout you just visit the cashout page and select your payment method from there.

there is no payment method showing, only steam gift card. :shock: :shock: how am i suppose to cash out?

it's not clixsense! its ysense now. » Post #23

Thu Aug 01, 2019 04:17 in General Talk

sonyjmn wrote: @ Sameer

now tasks page is working

just clicked on complete tasks option and got the tasks page

one disappointment is for cash out shows as first $50 for payoneer

yes same for me, its showing 50$ payoneer gift card, no other option. no other payment processor to add. can't even edit my payoneer email id.

it's not clixsense! its ysense now. » Post #15

Thu Aug 01, 2019 04:04 in General Talk

there is no option to add new payment option, even the option to change the previous payment processor is not showing. i think they are are still updating the UI. offer page is not showing as well. no survey router either.

it's not clixsense! its ysense now. » Post #5

Thu Aug 01, 2019 03:36 in General Talk

sonyjmn wrote: Task page is not available for me

once you click on tasks the task page is not opening

Is task page opening for anyone here

yes task page is opening for me. just clear the cookie and browsing history and log in again. may be this will fix your problem.

it's not clixsense! its ysense now. » Post #1

Thu Aug 01, 2019 03:20 in General Talk

clixsense changed its name to ysense. what do you think about this change? is it good? or will it be like crowdflower's transition to figure8?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 28, 2022 13:48:56 PST