Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by ugns0001

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by ugns0001

13.56 earned on 20/10/2017...tasman1 » Post #10

Sat Oct 21, 2017 05:12 in Success Stories

congrats!!!!
how did you do it?

qualifying survey » Post #7

Mon Sep 25, 2017 02:59 in General Talk

that's true.
it's just frustrating each I start to get into a good cycle, I manage to complete a few surveys per day then suddenly I can't get qualified anymore. Same thing for the offers. It's like they intentionally break your rythm to push you a step back.

qualifying survey » Post #1

Sun Sep 24, 2017 06:17 in General Talk

does anyone know any trick to to find the surveys that are good? in other words surveys that don't reject you by saying you're not qualified
cheers!

Earned $1000.00 in less than 9mo » Post #10

Sat Aug 19, 2017 21:50 in Success Stories

Great, congrats!

Hello from Canada » Post #7

Thu Jul 13, 2017 04:41 in Member Introduction

hello,

don't stop clicking and make los of $$$ :)

dos anyone else fell like i do » Post #21

Wed May 03, 2017 16:59 in General Talk

from my 2 months experience, I make money with surveys (It's difficult sorting them to find 1-3 good ones daily);
Adsense offers give a few cents easily(It seems I've used them too much because last couple of days they've dried up); other free offers are easy but you can't do them repetitively (looks like anyway);
Tasks seem to have potential but aren't fun most of the time;
Finally, I'd appreciate some tricks to get referrals
anyone!?
thanks ahead!!!

Hello from Canada » Post #4

Wed May 03, 2017 15:41 in Member Introduction

Thanks a lot and same to you as well.

Hello from Canada » Post #1

Tue May 02, 2017 19:08 in Member Introduction

Hi everyone,

I'm new to ClixSense and still getting acquainted to the various activities offered to us. Looking forward to the rewards and good luck to all!
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 23, 2022 08:11:07 PST