Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Daze26

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Daze26

Most viable payment processor for us Pinoys » Post #16

Sun Jul 09, 2017 21:34 in Filipino

Gusto ko gawin yung Payza to Coins.ph kaso hindi ako makaregister sa Payza. Nagpapaverify siya ng email pero wala namang pumapasok na verification email sa registered email ko, maski sa spam. :(

Payment method problem » Post #2

Wed Jul 05, 2017 03:43 in Filipino

Need minimum of $8.00 to withdraw your earnings.

Afraid of losing my badges :( » Post #5

Tue Jun 13, 2017 20:02 in Filipino

artpereyra5 wrote: It took me a month para makakuha ng level 2 badge, and now I've got 1 "Major Flag" from this Find Business URL task which is napakadali naman gawin, 6 task 100% Accuracy then FLAG ! :(
Natatakot na ako gumawa ng tasks, baka mawala mga badges ko :(
I'm really scared of this so-called "Automatic Flag" :(

That's sad. I once received an unfair flag from a task, but the response team fixed it after a week. I never dare do that particular task again (it was the Look at Advertisements and Judge Them). Some task seems to auto-flag, so when there are unfamiliar tasks available, I'd usually consult THIS THREAD so I'l be informed what tasks give unfair flags. And no matter how much the pay, I do not do them. Better safe than sorry.

Can't withdraw from skrill via gcash. HELP » Post #6

Thu Jun 08, 2017 23:04 in Filipino

martinclits wrote:
Daze26 wrote: The problem is usually with the number you are using. Seems like Skrill is not recognizing prefixes like 0956.

I had the same problem when I used an account connected with my Globe number na may prefix na 0956. I contacted both Skrill and Gcash customer support and they could not find what was wrong, so I just used an older number whose prefix is 0915, and it went fine.

There was a thread discussing this. Please look for it.

0956XXXXXXX maling format pagkalagay mo ng number (skrill) mobile wallet mo.
(+63)956xxxxxxx ganito ang tama,, wag ka na maglagay ng 0 sa unahan ng 9, kasi my nakalagay na (+63) skrill mobile wallet..

EXAMPLE,
(+63)09561234567 MALI format
(+63)9561234567 TAMA format.. :thumbup:

No, it wasn't how I input my number in Skrill. Of course I input it with the +63. I was just letting him know that based on my experience, it was the prefix that is the problem. Seems like Skrill could not recognize the 956 orefix as a globe number, be it 0956 or +63956. And if you read my whole post, I said I was able to withdraw to my other number which has a prefix 0915 or +63915.

There was another thread about this where the poster was answered by Skrill that it was the prefix problem.

Please understand the post first before trying to correct it cause it will cause more confusion to the original poster.

Skrill Verification » Post #4

Mon Jun 05, 2017 04:13 in Filipino

PRC Id sa akin, minutes lang verified na.

Lahat ba di maka cash out from skrill to Gcash? » Post #2

Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:19 in Filipino

I wasn't able to cash out before on a 0956 prefix globe number, but I was able to cash out on a 0915 prefix globe number.

The last time I cashed out was May 31. It was the 6th time I have cashed out from Skrill to Gcash.

Can't withdraw from skrill via gcash. HELP » Post #4

Sun Jun 04, 2017 07:11 in Filipino

The problem is usually with the number you are using. Seems like Skrill is not recognizing prefixes like 0956.

I had the same problem when I used an account connected with my Globe number na may prefix na 0956. I contacted both Skrill and Gcash customer support and they could not find what was wrong, so I just used an older number whose prefix is 0915, and it went fine.

There was a thread discussing this. Please look for it.

Skrill to Gcash withdrawal problem » Post #7

Sun Jun 04, 2017 07:04 in Filipino

I had the same problem with a globe number na ang prefix ay 0956. HIndi pa nareresolve ni Skrill yan. Just register another Gcash account with lower prefixes, I used an older number with 0915 prefix, and voila! Ok na ang transfers ko.

There was a thread that explained that before. Look for it.

Skrill Limit Verification » Post #2

Thu Jun 01, 2017 20:35 in Filipino

Hi. Sa akin po minutes lang after ko mag submit ng ID.

Lost Badges From CrowdFlower » Post #4

Fri May 26, 2017 08:45 in Filipino

YOu were probably doing the Help Moderate Image task. Heard a lot has been receiving flags from those tasks.

Please see this forum thread

Patulong po about SKRILL » Post #2

Fri May 12, 2017 10:37 in Filipino

Hi. They won't be able to resolve that. Just register another Gcash account.

Survey frequency » Post #14

Mon May 01, 2017 23:29 in Filipino

jeno_san wrote: Thanks Daze26,

Nice...ok pala yan kung halos everyday nakapagqualify ka sa survey..

May instances ba na naulit yung survey? May survey kasi ako n same...yung isa nsagutan ko sa cellphone tpos yung isa sa laptop...
Anyway, goodluck sa pagsagot ng surveys! :D

Hi Jeno, di naman everyday nakakqualify. Madalas na yung every other day. Pero most of the time twice a week lang or once. Then minsan pa kung kailan patapos na sa survey biglang may glitch or something.

Hindi ko maalalang may naulit akong survey, may mga similar approach pero different brand or product type.

Anyone having problems with Skrill? » Post #7

Sun Apr 30, 2017 19:24 in Filipino

mark1065 wrote: how much is the fee from skrill to gcash?

About 2%.

Survey frequency » Post #12

Sun Apr 30, 2017 05:42 in Filipino

Sa akin mga 3-4 a day meron. Naqqualify ako sa isa every other day or less.

Anyone having problems with Skrill? » Post #5

Sun Apr 30, 2017 03:38 in Filipino

Hi guys. Just to update this. Skrill was not able to resolve what's wrong with the Gcash withdrawal so I just connected another Gcash account, so I was able to withdraw through that.

With regards to Paymaya verification. They said I am not able to withdraw because I should have verified my account as a gaming account instead of non-gaming. I do not remember any prompt in the verification process that told me these info though.

Anyways, I'm good with Gcash anyhow.

goo2eyes, was that with Paymaya withdrawal?

SKRILL to GCASH cashout Info » Post #35

Sat Apr 29, 2017 06:04 in Filipino

Hi guys, yung sa akin, lagi ring canceled yung withdrawal ko from Skrill to Gcash. Since hindi rin maipaliwanang ni Skrill bakit nangyayari yung ganon. Naglagay na lang ako another Gcash number/account (bumili ng new sim at nagregister uli sa gcash). Verified accounts ang Skrill ko at ang Gcash ko.

Access to account.skrill.com was denied » Post #5

Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:34 in Filipino

1000 Euro ang limit sa unverified account. Maybe you should send a support ticket. They do reply after a day or two.

Baka kasi technical problem, as what happened with my account.

But the first thing they will tell you is to verify your account.

Anyone having problems with Skrill? » Post #3

Mon Apr 24, 2017 03:33 in Filipino

Boss, gaano katagal yung verification nung Paymaya Visa mo sa Skrill? Pagkalagay mo ba nung 4-digit code na pinadala sa text, verified na agad?

Anyone having problems with Skrill? » Post #1

Mon Apr 24, 2017 00:27 in Filipino

Ako kasi nagkakaproblema sa withdrawal.

Verified ang Skrill account ko. I tried withdrawing using Gcash pero their system keeps telling me na RECIPIENT CANNOT BE FOUND daw. 100% sure ako na tama yung number ko. Active, at na KYC na rin yung gcash account ko. Nakapag cash in na ako dun.

Then I tried connecting naman may Paymaya Visa. To verify, they had to upload $2.54 from my Paymaya to my Skrill account. Ok naman, pumasok naman. Nawala na yung "Finalize Verification" link sa tabi ng card account pero wala ring nakalagay sa "Verified" sa status. At di rin ako maka withdraw using my Paymaya.

Based sa iba dito, madali lang sila naka withdraw both through Gcash and Paymaya. Meron ba dito who are experiencing the same problem as I do?

Thanks!

skrill to paymaya » Post #9

Sun Apr 23, 2017 21:25 in Filipino

Hi. Gaano po katagak bago na verify yung Paymaya card sa Skrill? Hours lang ba or days after mo ienter yung 4-digit code na matatanggap?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 27, 2022 16:29:54 PST