Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by SeldomSeen

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by SeldomSeen

Red Flag ............ » Post #7

Thu Sep 05, 2019 05:02 in General Talk

The truth is that they needed each other.
Hitler was over extended.

Jim is laughing all the way to the bank. » Post #22

Mon Sep 02, 2019 03:03 in General Talk

proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
SeldomSeen wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
josealvesjr wrote: Reading your guys earnings I then should not complain even though I have earned a lot less than in previous months.
Month $49.80

Only 77.69 low , low ,

Month $151.72

That's great congrats - This is why I say U.S. members benefit the most from GPT. $135.87 here, though it was thanks to 4 big days, the rest of the month was bad.

DarkStar, the bulk of that balance was a hold over when this site was ClixSense :mrgreen:

What do you mean ? His balance ? the $151, oh I actually thought for a second there he earned that here, :D

He never stated the before and after amounts and how much he earned during the month of August.
That was for the month of August and right here at ysense, about 20 lower the month before at CS, surveys only.

Jim is laughing all the way to the bank. » Post #17

Sun Sep 01, 2019 14:53 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
josealvesjr wrote: Reading your guys earnings I then should not complain even though I have earned a lot less than in previous months.
Month $49.80

Only 77.69 low , low ,

Month $151.72

Chance of end of the world...tasman1 » Post #7

Mon Aug 26, 2019 21:14 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: What can be normal number of people on this rock ? For 5 million years it was well under 1 billion , think we can use that number to know the answer

7.53 billion (2017)

Getting referrals » Post #26

Wed Aug 21, 2019 16:49 in General Talk

jjohnson777 wrote: I use my amazon cards to buy ebooks. I got 5500 of them with hundreds added monthly.

Amazon has a vast free kindle library, nothing to join

Getting referrals » Post #25

Wed Aug 21, 2019 16:45 in General Talk

valerie wrote: I'm here for shopping online.

at SB I got 35,00 for buying a 5.00 shaving kit I needed anyway.
I got 30.00 for buying one month of Hulu for 5.95
I get a few dollars every month for making my normal purchases

email » Post #3

Fri Aug 16, 2019 14:46 in General Talk

shr4tr wrote: for the past 5 day i been trying to change my email. so far i click it 7 time they suppost to be sending a email to me and the email never comeit either broke are they like the reg mail slow

The first email comes to your old one.
Sorry, if you knew that already

Payment! » Post #6

Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:25 in General Talk

Antisocialninja wrote: When would ysense provide Giftcard option in India for small amounts? "Atleast $10", Since, the min. amount currently stands at $25 from paypal.

You answered your own question, the value of paypal gift cards is set by paypal. same as all other.

change email address » Post #4

Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:23 in General Talk

blueunicorn2 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Even here its very simple,no need for a ticket just go to your account summary page click edit near your profile,your profile will open up click on the email you have set remove it,you will get a notification asking you to enter your password,enter your password,now you can change your email once done update your profile,you will recieve an email on your previous email that you replaced click conform,you will get a email on the new email id that you just entered in your profile open the email click conform its done,your email is changed.

I just love these so called forum experts. I have been dealing with them for years. They always post like they are experts about things that they know absolutely nothing about. If you had bothered to go to the profile page and actually looked you would have seen there is a LOCK by the word email. That LOCK means that an admin has to change the email address because it is LOCKED. So yes an admin has to change it.

Try to be nicer, in your profile use the tab that says email, the second tab, not the profile tab.
It is NOT LOCKED
From the email tab
Want to change your email address? No problem. Just enter your new address and password below and click the "Change Email" button.

We'll send a confirmation email to you right away. When it arrives, you must click the link inside to confirm it's really you making this request. (Just a little precaution!)

If we don't hear from you, we'll suspend your account for your protection.

rajukurup & Arvind9..Can you guide & help » Post #3

Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:37 in General Talk

Well, I am not Indian, but yes I have received to my paypal balance, it took 3 working days. 100.00

Fantastic Earning » Post #6

Thu Aug 08, 2019 16:22 in Your Stats

tlamblank wrote: I finally got to complete a $12.06 survey too! (After attempting about 30 & failing since the switch)

But now I'm facing a dilemma... I wan't to cash out to do some more school clothes shopping for my kids & there's currently a great sale at The Children's Place, so I'd like to grab one of their gift cards.

BUT.. I noticed it says it "CAN" take up to 10 days for the gift card to arrive. So if it takes a while, the sale will be over and I'll no longer want that same gift card.

I would just choose PP, but some retailers don't accept PP payment, and I'm not happy about the new transfer fees.

SOOOooooo, finally my question: :)
How long is it taking to receive the gift cards?

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this & respond!!

The pp payment can be transfered to your bank, its not a card.
What transfer fees? no fee for this in the US

No Daily Bonus since friday » Post #7

Wed Aug 07, 2019 16:54 in General Talk

the bonus is added to your balance daily and directly
cs would include it in the next days totals
here you start everyday with zero

Back and earning ......tasman1 » Post #14

Mon Aug 05, 2019 22:53 in Success Stories

indiani2000 wrote: Hello there, I have a question, I just redeemed 50 dollars through Paypal, that money would be credited in my PayPal account, right?

You will get an email notification, then you will need to log in to paypal and accept the money.
right away you are able to either transfer to your bank, or buy something using paypal, or leave it in the account
it took 3 business days for me to get it
no worries

Admin Blog / Answers to Questions. » Post #28

Mon Aug 05, 2019 16:51 in General Talk

scott2178 wrote: I would like to think it was maybe 2yrs ago.
2 years ago it was that way still.

Patience is needed badly! » Post #18

Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:57 in General Talk

sp1915 wrote: I think you need to do more than sign in to keep your account active.

Quote:Inactive Accounts
Any Account that has not been logged into and points either earned or redeemed for one year or more may be deemed inactive and the Account closed. In such instances, to request Account reactivation (subject to such terms, limitations and requirements as we may impose from time to time) you may reach us by using the “Contact Us”, “Contact Member Services” or similar contact link in the footer of any of the Prodege Sites. We may modify our inactive Account rules and policies in our Rewards Programs from time to time, and if your Account becomes inactive pursuant to such then-current rules or policies, we may close your Account, without any compensation or further obligation to you.

no, the earned or redeemed part is an and, not an or
Any Account that has not been logged into and points either earned or redeemed for one year or more may be deemed inactive and the Account closed.

Patience is needed badly! » Post #13

Mon Aug 05, 2019 09:24 in General Talk

rajukurup wrote:
Edersants wrote: I disagree, so in this case the ideal would be to communicate the change and take the site down for a certain period of time, they want to earn with the site running in half, remembering that who feeds the site are the participants, soon or do something well or not do nothing.

Yes that would be a good move. Informing that the site is down for a few days and returning back with complete modifications would reduce the anxiety of members. Now that the site is open with no benefits make people worried ..That is no ones fault but human nature.but we should also learn to be patient.

not really, because they need the member feedback, particularly international ,to help identify and fix the problems.

How to achieve patience ? » Post #2

Mon Aug 05, 2019 05:59 in General Talk

AKSHAYRAOCH wrote: How can the users be patient if the admin is not even giving an update daily untill the problems are solved if they atleast show more options are coming soon message because the site is still maintainance every one would have been calm most of Indian member's have started to think that the page is no more legit all of them are panicking please atleast add that the payment methods are coming soon screen or still in maintaince popup or something and remove the steam option

Read the blog, and check for updated post

from the blog » Post #4

Sun Aug 04, 2019 14:51 in General Talk

On SB you offer 2 cents videos on the sponsored videos page, here was the same program but called website explorer, coming back?

What was your first impression? » Post #5

Sat Aug 03, 2019 13:48 in General Talk

But why a Y?

ySense, Questions, Compliments and Complaints ... » Post #22

Fri Aug 02, 2019 09:56 in General Talk

RodrigoTJ wrote: the only looting option I used was payonner and the one with the lowest rate, and it just disappeared for me, why?

it probably has not disappeared but does not hold its place on the list, either keep scrolling and let more images load, or see if there is a search feature.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 25, 2022 05:58:43 PST