Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Mikee07

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Mikee07

Tuesday and a Screened-out Survey after 30 Mins » Post #3

Wed Apr 21, 2021 02:16 in Success Stories

Hi, thanks for the tip!

Tuesday and a Screened-out Survey after 30 Mins » Post #1

Tue Apr 20, 2021 15:16 in Success Stories

Today $1.57
Yesterday $1.27

REQUIREMENTS
Surveys 1 survey 1 more $1.39
Offers 2 offers required $0.00
Total earned: $1.39
EXTRA BONUSES
Addon Completed
Streak 2 days more
Total Earned: $1.29

Hope I can complete 1 survey more before the day ends. About the screened-out survey, I was on my 30 minutes (estimate) and when I thought I finished it, it has few more questions irrelevant with the product that I was surveyed for the first 30 minutes and suddenly got kicked out of it. I wasted my precious 30 mins :( Survey #132051614.

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #15

Mon Apr 19, 2021 07:34 in General Talk

Oh no, you guys take care!

My Stats - Just got lucky » Post #4

Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:04 in Your Stats

rajukurup wrote: Your name in y sense and the name in pay pal account should match exactly .For example if your name in ysense is S.Mikee07 and in paypal account the name is S,mikee07 then it will mismatch and you cannot cashout. So correct the name where it is wrongly typed and then you can cash out. Also the emails of the two should match

Hi there! Thanks for the reply. Mikee07 is just my nickname though. I used the same first and last name here exactly on what I have in PayPal too. I already sent an email to ysense support coz I'm like a fish out of the water right now :D

My Stats - Just got lucky » Post #1

Fri Apr 16, 2021 08:04 in Your Stats

Today $1.10
Yesterday $2.88
Total $12.49

I feel great for earning these amounts in 2 consecutive days. Mostly, I can only complete 1 survey for a few cents and there are days when there's none. :)

I have a small issue though. My account is verified and my bank accounts are confirmed (it's what at least it seems to be) but I can't cashout through PayPal (wants me to check the name and email address, both matched with my PayPal account). I linked a debit card and it shows confirmed in status from my mobile app. I don't really know what to do coz PayPal customer service just send me links that I already found from online while looking for troubleshooting or solution guide.

I appreciate any suggestions that may help me with the situation. Have a great day ahead!
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 22, 2022 06:18:59 PST