Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkValerie & Tasman1 - Shortages
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Valerie & Tasman1 - Shortages

#21 by tasman1 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 16:07

World in panic over Omicron

Reason ? It is mild and no dead

Owners did hope for super strong one and 10 times more dead , they are disappointed now

OK let us talk now about some nice news , about bright future ,.... here is one news that will make us all happy

Prices in the US are rising at their fastest rate in almost 40 years, with inflation up 7% year-on-year in December.
Cool , we like that , prices are skyrocketing and we can buy less and less , nice , more expensive stuff , less we will buy , less petrol we will use ,less worry what to buy , less worry about empty shelves , just buy bread and milk , rest will be not important as we can not afford it , we will not use cars , petrol will go over the roof , we will walk , we will be all slim , we will walk daily 30 km just to find bread and milk [ if we find ]

Let us declare year 2022 as a best year in human history , year of freedom , year of healthy people , happy people , world of justice , this year will be pure nirvana , free body and free soul , we did wait for this moment 5 million years , it is now here .............................................let us celebrate 2022 , our world , our time

2022 Will be no more ....... I declare new name for 2022 , let us call it..................... Humanity Year 1
tasman1
Posts16,361
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,917
Likes Received16,222/8,441

#22 by Arvind9 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 16:25

The government here is planning new tax reforms they plan to tax people on spending not just income the more people buy the government will collect taxes just rising prices is not enough,you go outside a city every 40km there is a toll pass whatever you do government charges if it goes on for long everyone will sit athome wonder if they can collect money for sitting athome
Arvind9
Posts4,971
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,145
Likes Received3,073/2,235

#23 by tasman1 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 16:43

Arvind9 wrote: The government here is planning new tax reforms they plan to tax people on spending not just income the more people buy the government will collect taxes just rising prices is not enough,you go outside a city every 40km there is a toll pass whatever you do government charges if it goes on for long everyone will sit athome wonder if they can collect money for sitting athome

Trillions are spend on covid and at the end poor will pay that debt , taxes will go up , interest will go up , fines are going up [ 10 folds here ] inflation going up and our income will go DOWN , rich -poor divide will be at all time high , rich will take all we have [ even our soul ]
tasman1
Posts16,361
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,917

#24 by valerie » Wed Jan 12, 2022 19:04

I get prescription Nabumetone and I don't even have an aspirin or Tylenol or any of that in the house.
I rarely take the Nabumetone but when I do, it's usually for an aching shoulder, leg, or back.
valerie
Posts22,081
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,474
Likes Received19,772/8,375

#25 by Darkstar2 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 20:44

tasman1 wrote: World in panic over Omicron

Reason ? It is mild and no dead

So you must be living on a different planet then - In the U.S., Omicron deaths are up 40%! Mind you in the U.S. comorbidity is high. Well sure people have reason to panic, Omicron is extremely infectious, more than measles, and not everyone vaccinated, it is quite low in the U.S. so this means it is expected that more people will go to the hospital and more deaths by sheer volume. Mild my arse :mrgreen: people report skull crushing headaches and severe symptoms albeit, shorter recoveries, but that does not mean that everyone gets mild symptoms, and especially for non vaccinated or people who did not take the 3rd dose (booster) are more likely to experience more severe symptoms.

Maybe in Australia or Isle of Tasmania things are different, but here in Canada the situation is different, and in the U.S. death rate has exploded in the last weeks, and 40% in the last few days, in the U.S. home of the quacks and conspiracy theorists, vaccination coverage is low, very low in some states, so it's no surprise to see more deaths and hospitalisations there.

Quote:
Owners did hope for super strong one and 10 times more dead , they are disappointed now

Sometimes I wonder if this whole pandemic is a joint effort between virology labs and big pharmaceuticals, you never know Don't worry they are probably working on SARS 3 as we speak, much longer incubation, more difficult to detect, huge delay between onset symptoms and hospitalisations making it extremely hard to control and trace, and ability to mutate at a much faster rate, rendering vaccines and immunity pretty much useless. Let's see which animal takes the fall this time :P

Quote:
OK let us talk now about some nice news , about bright future ,.... here is one news that will make us all happy

Top notch sarcasm - brilliant :mrgreen:

Quote:
Prices in the US are rising at their fastest rate in almost 40 years, with inflation up 7% year-on-year in December.
Cool , we like that , prices are skyrocketing and we can buy less and less , nice , more expensive stuff , less we will buy , less petrol we will use ,less worry what to buy , less worry about empty shelves , just buy bread and milk , rest will be not important as we can not afford it , we will not use cars , petrol will go over the roof , we will walk , we will be all slim , we will walk daily 30 km just to find bread and milk [ if we find ]

People will learn to buy bare essentials, stop hoarding and WASTING, whilst there are people dying of hunger in the rest of the world - so yes those packs of Ramen noodles will cost 20 cents more, and a jar of jelly beans, 25% more, this is the side effect of an exploding economy and recovery and supply that could not keep up - in a way we were supposed to be in a great depression, it did not happen, economy skyrocketed and delivered better than expected results (thank you Mr. Trump) but unfortunately supply could not keep up with strong recovery. Another issue, lazy people staying their arse at home because they have relief funds coming in and don't want to work, so now with the labour shortage companies are offering higher wages, and with high expenses people asking for raises, so that drives up inflation as wlel - vicious circle - it makes me think we would have been better off in a recession (a short one) but at least letting economy recover slowly but surely at a pace supply can keep up with - it's funny to say this but a strong economy recovery is bad - a recession would have been better, and kept inflation where it is supposed to be, markets would have been much lower, BUT we would not deal with crazy prices across the board. So how can we solve the issue, RATIONING - no more freedom to buy what you want, only buy bare essentials and not exceed quota, too many people are WASTING food in North America, A LOT of food is thrown out, that's DISGUSTING to say the least, people buy more food than they will eat and end up throwing it. YET you have smart consumers feeding a family of 6 on $20k a year :P

Then you have that guy in the UK who can feed himself 3 meals on £2 a day :D

Quote:
Let us declare year 2022 as a best year in human history , year of freedom , year of healthy people , happy people , world of justice , this year will be pure nirvana , free body and free soul , we did wait for this moment 5 million years , it is now here .............................................let us celebrate 2022 , our world , our time

2022 Will be no more ....... I declare new name for 2022 , let us call it..................... Humanity Year 1

Yeah I've heard that one before, in 2020, when they said we will beat this pandemic through solidarity and collective work - so much for that :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339
Likes Received12,576/6,762

#26 by tasman1 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 21:07

New movie on ySense

Directed by Arvind and Darkstar

Stars ...Valerie & Tasman1

Storyline ........... how to buy if shelves are empty

Nice one ........I give it 10 out of 10
tasman1
Posts16,361
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,917

#27 by Arvind9 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 08:27

Australia and India were going to war with China, Australia can import anything from India everything is in abundance including VIRUS,last 24hours more than 2,50,000 new infections some festive day today I can see people gathered to celebrate,celebration are necessary even if it leads to death everyday numbers are increasing by leaps maybe India's target is above 400000 a new world record
Arvind9
Posts4,971
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,145

#28 by tasman1 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 16:49

Hi Arvind9

Any data from India about blonde in shorts shortages , what is current situation ?
tasman1
Posts16,361
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,917

#29 by Arvind9 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 17:07

Blonde is not in the genes everyone is black or dyed
I heard someone say we dont have a shortage of clothes in India its a way of reminding our culture
Arvind9
Posts4,971
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,145

#30 by tasman1 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 17:29

Arvind9 wrote: Blonde is not in the genes everyone is black or dyed
I heard someone say we dont have a shortage of clothes in India its a way of reminding our culture

It is new world my dear friend , it is not only in India , it is same in every place in the world

They tell us 24/7 here that we must be Australians here .... I call all that shit , nationalism is back in full force world wide
tasman1
Posts16,361
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,917

#31 by Arvind9 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 17:40

You are Croatian :D I dont agree completely with you in my college days streaking was quiet common in my college pictures were published in the media but today politicians use tools like religion to supress the masses because majority still believe in religious teaching today a young woman cannot go running nude from a college hostel out into the streets but I saw it happening quiet often in my college days,politicians are destroying our society I don't mean streaking should be allowed :D
Arvind9
Posts4,971
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,145

#32 by tasman1 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 17:59

Arvind9 wrote: You are Croatian :D I dont agree completely with you in my college days streaking was quiet common in my college pictures were published in the media but today politicians use tools like religion to supress the masses because majority still believe in religious teaching today a young woman cannot go running nude from a college hostel out into the streets but I saw it happening quiet often in my college days,politicians are destroying our society I don't mean streaking should be allowed :D

College time , ah that was good time , I remember in 70s in Croatia most popular stuff was nude beach ,they opened
100s on Adriatic coast , we went there all the time spying on girls , I remember German and Danish girls as most popular.
That was a progress time , freedom , imagination
Today is crap time , nanny states and unlimited power by politicians
tasman1
Posts16,361
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,917

#33 by Darkstar2 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 19:57

mukande wrote: Even here it is happening in Canada...and starting on Monday..I think truckers will not be able to cross the border unless vaccinated...

This is the result of the muppets here in Canada running things, be it at the Federal level or provincial, same *****. I cannot understand politicians taking half-arsed measures that won't change a bloody thing - I mean it's either they should make mandatory vaccination, invoke Full on Martial Law for 1 year, or don't do anything - Yes the non vaccinated people are creating most of the hospitalisations, in some provinces more than 50%, that's lot of beds that could be freed for other patients - BUT, by applying those half-arsed, BS sanctions, they are hurting the economy, MORE than they are hurting the non vaccinated who don't give a ***te essentially and about anything. They think they are really punishing non vaccinated, what a joke - people make their own choice, good or bad, it's not those pathetic excuses of weak punishments that will change their mind - the vaccine is USELESS now against Omicron infections, meaning protection for infection is virtually nil, immunity wanes off, so fully vaccinated people ARE getting INFECTED and ARE spreading the damn virus, probably just as much if not MORE than the non vaccinated. The only thing the current vaccine is useful for is protection against severity, and hospitalisations, not infection. Another thing to consider, Canada is so far behind the 3rd dose, if you consider that only 27% or less of Canada has had their 3rd dose, you can see why people are getting sick and flooding hospitals, both vaccinated AND non vaccinated are contributing to the spread - what is happening now is that you are punishing non vaccinated and stripping them of their work and daily activities, whilst allowing fully vaccianted people to do anything they want - by fully vaccinated in Canada it means 2 doses, 2 doses protects **** all against INFECTIONS - so remove non vaccinated from the equations, lock them up at home, chained to their chest freezer or in it, won't change a bloody thing other than hurt the economy and supply chain and everything else.

The Canadian government's act of BULLYING and intimidation against non vaccination is a monstrous and pathetic attempt yielding no results - and yes I am fully vaccinated + 3rd dose, but I am among the 23-25% - so numbers don't lie, the majority of fully vaccinated people ARE spreading the virus and getting infected, the difference is, more than 50% of them leading to the hospital are non vaccinated - So will punishing non vaxxers help hospital numbers, nope, because non vaccinated will find ways around things, there is no police for every individual here at gun point following your every move (there should be :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339

#34 by valerie » Fri Jan 14, 2022 07:00

I buy stuff from empty shelves all the time. Saves me money.
valerie
Posts22,081
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,474

#35 by Darkstar2 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 08:49

tasman1 wrote: New movie on ySense

Directed by Arvind and Darkstar

Stars ...Valerie & Tasman1

Storyline ........... how to buy if shelves are empty

Nice one ........I give it 10 out of 10

People who are resourceful will have stocked items ahead of time, it's not like Omicron has struck unexpectedly - it's been talked about for months when it started in South Africa, but ONCE AGAIN, the criminals that they are governments of respective countries downplayed the threat, they were instead too focused on the data from South Africa suggesting low hospitalisations and severity, not THINKING, that the situation in SA is far different from this part of the world were we still have Delta co-existing with Omicron. Remember a few months ago I predicted that one day we will start eating synthetic food from tubes, or perhaps they will start handing out cat & dog food + bird seeds until those shelves are fille dup again once supply gets back to normal, which will be in about more or less 25-50 years :lol: At least people can have the feel of what it is like in some countries ALL YEAR ROUND, might not be so bad after all, the co-morbidities in America is at an alarmingly high rate, no wonder they have very high hospitalisations.

I guess people will have to learn to hunt for their own food and forage, OR order jumbo packets of Ramen noodles on AliExpress :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339

#36 by Darkstar2 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 08:51

valerie wrote: I buy stuff from empty shelves all the time. Saves me money.

:lol: Did you hear that one on The Tonight Show ? :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339

#37 by tasman1 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:45

Darkstar2 wrote:

God works in mysterious way .......Valerie shops in mysterious way
tasman1
Posts16,361
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,917

#38 by Darkstar2 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 01:12

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

God works in mysterious way .......Valerie shops in mysterious way

It's a clever line, something a comedian would use in his monologue - only a comedian would step it up a notch and add "and keep ma'scale happy" :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339

#39 by valerie » Sat Jan 15, 2022 06:38

Darkstar2 wrote:

No I thought of it all by me little pea brain self.

I have not watched the tonight show since Johnny Carson retired.
valerie
Posts22,081
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,474

#40 by valerie » Sat Jan 15, 2022 06:46

But I will tell you of my delightful new experience yesterday that just might make me a step closer to being a recluse.

I live closer to walmart now since I moved a few months ago. It's about 5 or 6 miles away.

So I placed an order yesterday and I noticed several shipping delivery dates for the items I ordered. Not all arriving on the same day.

Then I received an email that a portion of my order was arriving in a few minutes. I hit the tracking and it was the coolest thing. It said the delivery man first name and the type of car (Toyota Corolla) he was driving. It was on a map showing a little car driving to my house and it stated 3 minutes away, 2 minutes, 1 minute, all the way up to it showing it pull into my driveway. I go to the door and the guy had my bags of stuff.

I see that I can have food such as milk, delivered to my door. Of course it has to be what is in stock at the local walmart but I thought it so fun and cool.
valerie
Posts22,081
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,474
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 25, 2022 16:12:14 PST