Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkValerie & Tasman1 - Shortages
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Valerie & Tasman1 - Shortages

#1 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:43

@Tasman1 you were complaining about shortages in Australia, check this out, food and grocery shortages sweeps across America, everyone is sick and dying and not enough workers to stock up shelves, this is Zombie Apocalypse scenari:
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/11/business-food/grocery-store-shelves-empty/index.html

@Valerie, better hurry now and stock up on some TP, canned sardines & anchovies, and baked beans :mrgreen: even the Ramen noodles have run out, but we all know why and it's not because of COVID :lol:

You see, even in developed countries crap happens due to politicians and their expert QUACK making all the wrong decisions and none of the right decisions, this is what it comes down to, people are killing one another (literally) for a can of Tuna and a slice of bread - the shortage revolution begins.
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339
Likes Received12,576/6,762

#2 by tasman1 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 14:25

Paracetomol ,,,,,,, Australian Govt say , no hospital , no ambulance , go buy pain killers , paracetomol etc

10 hours latter......................... all gone from shelves , you can buy it only on black market for 100-200 for pack of 12

Who is to blame ? Any product to sell ? govt can sell any product now in instant, just pay them to tell

Empty shelves .................... new way how to get rid of humans ............ here , just say , maybe , yes maybe I have covid and govt say do not go to work , govt will pay you , all covid casaes are now based on assumption
Last edited by tasman1 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 14:58 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,361
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,917
Likes Received16,222/8,441

#3 by Arvind9 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 15:04

In Australia the food crisis has been created to curb infection food could be rotting in farms due to nonavilability of workers who transport food to supermarkets testing everyone is very difficult they are more scared of the infection spreading rather than the food crisis but how long it will lead to a real problem when farm's will have no produce because everything got spoiled causing heavy losses

We are in the third wave here in India many places have non imposed curfew,I get groceries and keep them away for 10 days wash vegetables to prevent infection everything is available with risk of infection

Two ways of looking at it here infection spreading is not so important everything should be available in devloped countries curbing infection is more important even if it creates other forms of crisis
Last edited by Arvind9 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 15:08 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts4,971
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,145
Likes Received3,073/2,235

#4 by tasman1 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 15:43

No time to talk or do some job , did spend all day yesterday looking for some stuff , time for coffee and I am off to shops , must try to find few crap .... lucky me , living in Lucky country :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock: , maybe time to ask Kim Joug-un to let me come to NKorea :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ohhh crap , what is going on in this shit world :shock: :shock: :shock:
Last edited by tasman1 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 15:46 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,361
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,917

#5 by Arvind9 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 19:14

1,85,112 new infections in the last 24 hours 146 deaths ,in India
Arvind9
Posts4,971
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,145

#6 by tasman1 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 20:47

Back from shop , 4th time today , got some pain killers , limited how much you can buy here in Australia , if you find any
Thanks God I am sexy Ape and with help some blonde female Ape I did .................................... :silent: :silent:

What is going on folks , are we going to drain in 2022

Canada , new law,,, non vaccinated tax up 15%,,, soon 100% ? , soon life termination ????
What they say here .... 3% non vaccinated in Australia are blamed for ALL problems in the world
:o , that is pure evil garbage
tasman1
Posts16,361
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,917

#7 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 20:48

tasman1 wrote: Paracetomol ,,,,,,, Australian Govt say , no hospital , no ambulance , go buy pain killers , paracetomol etc

Really, and yet they said that this was very bad to take with COVID, guess we both know what this means then :P
Yes it's ALMOST come to that in some parts of Canada, you see, most of the non vaccinated tin foil hat wearing quacks here represent more than 50% of admissions, imagine how many more patients hospitals could treat otherwise, and there will come a time (very soon), within weeks, where hospitals will need to decide who to save and who to let die, it's come to that, and Paracetamol won't do much good against respiratory failure and severe COVID symptoms, they might as well just say out loud and ask people to stay home and just die, whilst they treat all the non vaccinated and pro-conspiracy theory BS in the hospitals, quite pathetic to say the least.

Quote:
10 hours latter......................... all gone from shelves , you can buy it only on black market for 100-200 for pack of 12

Or using bitcoin on the dark web :D You'd probably get some dangerous crap anyways, nobody listened to my suggestion for law and order, so now innocent people pay the price - all it would take is invoke war measures and full on Martial Law with armed military - for 1-2 years solid, guaranteed we would get out of this pandemic, OR we can just wait it out for the next 500 years and see millions of people die each month and innocent people unable to get surgery or treatment and just die - politicians prefer taking the easy way and most popular ways, those b******* ***** !

Quote:
Empty shelves .................... new way how to get rid of humans ............ here , just say , maybe , yes maybe I have covid and govt say do not go to work , govt will pay you , all covid casaes are now based on assumption

Assumptions my arse - the number of cases means F all - it bloody means nothing, you can have 1 million cases a day, it won't matter much if hospital admissions are low to none - what matters is that people are hogging hospitals, and dying - that's what counts here, the severity of this bloody virus and even with a relative low hospital rate, the volume cases still means high amount of hospitalisations and deaths, the REPORTED daily cases are so irrelevant because they only represent the people who actually tested - they are grossly underrepresented, so governments say, well bring the cases down to bring hospitalisations down - but they still rely on the number of cases REPORTED vs. the TRUE amount of cases - if they forced everyone to test every 3 days, and report back through an app like on that movie we saw "Q zone", then we would all know the REAL cases, and it would be relevant, but until then, well, they can you know what :P

As far as empty shelves, well, greed and stupidity and sheer incompetence - we are in a pandemic, 2 years in FFS, they had a lot of time to prepare and anticipate the worst, but once again they are caught way deep and out of control. Some items should seriously be rationed, they should have stocked big reserves in preparation for the next wave, they knew Omicron was hitting hard since November, lots of time to get ready instead of those bloody assumptions that everything will be fine.

So empty shelves, people will turn to online, pretty soon you will have shortages online too, for instance they ran out of TP & Vegemite on Amazon, eBay and AliExpress :lol:

It's so pathetic (and sad) to see the state we are in, it's on par with a world war, and yet nobody has a pair of bollocks to invoke war measures, what are they waiting for, the next variant that will transform us into Zombies like in the movie Thriller ? I better start learning my Zombie dance choreography now :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339

#8 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 20:51

Arvind9 wrote: In Australia the food crisis has been created to curb infection food could be rotting in farms due to nonavilability of workers who transport food to supermarkets testing everyone is very difficult they are more scared of the infection spreading rather than the food crisis but how long it will lead to a real problem when farm's will have no produce because everything got spoiled causing heavy losses

We are in the third wave here in India many places have non imposed curfew,I get groceries and keep them away for 10 days wash vegetables to prevent infection everything is available with risk of infection

Two ways of looking at it here infection spreading is not so important everything should be available in devloped countries curbing infection is more important even if it creates other forms of crisis

3rd wave ? We are way ahead of you here, 5th here, of course not as many cases, wow 1 million cases daily + is shocking, so much for herd immunity and vaccines (smh) let's see what next BS those big pharmas have for us this year, magic covid19 pills, anti covid sprays or you can buy an extra wish for Aladdin's Magic Lamp, $500 USD per extra rub :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339

#9 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 20:55

tasman1 wrote: No time to talk or do some job , did spend all day yesterday looking for some stuff , time for coffee and I am off to shops , must try to find few crap .... lucky me , living in Lucky country :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock: , maybe time to ask Kim Joug-un to let me come to NKorea :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Or China, safest there, and when there is a hint of new cases, they really know how to deal with things, that's about the only thing the CCP gets right :mrgreen: Just stay away from the virology lab and wet markets, and don't be tempted by the recruiters to work there, and you should be just fine :D

Quote:
Ohhh crap , what is going on in this **** world :shock: :shock: :shock:

I don't know Tasman1, I have asked that question myself, and still waiting for an answer from tooth fairy :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339

#10 by valerie » Tue Jan 11, 2022 21:51

It's been several days since I was out grocery shopping but for the most part, everything was there.
Someone hoards the DingDongs. I am burnt out on them anyway. My new addiction is nature valley
soft baked oatmeal squares.....those are very difficult to find too!

Heck, I still have an abundance of can foods and toilet paper too!
valerie
Posts22,081
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,474
Likes Received19,772/8,375

#11 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 21:57

valerie wrote: It's been several days since I was out grocery shopping but for the most part, everything was there.
Someone hoards the DingDongs. I am burnt out on them anyway. My new addiction is nature valley

You can never have enough cans of sardines - it's almost time for me to go sleep and now I have Nature Valley on my mind :lol: I love oatmeal in general, that Nature Valley is good, though it's full of sugar, ;) Speaking of Nature Valley when I was a member of a survey panel and testing food products, I remember testing Nature Valley products, they sent me a whole box of that and other stuff. They have boxes at Costco, different flavours. You can probably get them off Amazon too (I'm sure you probably looked too :D)

You better have enough room to store barrels of rice, beans and wheat, and beans for the great shortage to come, don't listen to quacks that tell you the pandemic will end - we are heading into a great depression. Wow Tasman1's tin foil hat is wearing off on me :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339

#12 by valerie » Tue Jan 11, 2022 22:00

I've got beans out the ass.

Get it?

:lol:
valerie
Posts22,081
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,474
Likes Received19,772/8,375

#13 by tasman1 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 22:05

valerie wrote: It's been several days since I was out grocery shopping but for the most part, everything was there.

He he , same here , was just short on pain killer but visiting few shop few time today I am ok for year or two now
All this shortage here is made by govt , they talk last few day on TV go and buy pain killers for few year , covid will last next 10 years ...... hospitals and ambulance are dead , as they say ... do not call us

B.T.W. ,,,, How much are they paid by big pharma
tasman1
Posts16,361
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,917

#14 by Darkstar2 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 07:15

valerie wrote: I've got beans out the ass.

Get it?

:lol:

Probably enough TP to go with it too - and today your friend Dr. Faucci said that everyone will get COVID anyway thanks to the strong out of control variant - encouraging news to hear that we will all play Russian roulette.

Even in China they are struggling to contain Omicron, this is very concerning, even with their strict rules, they are fighiting to contain that crap, so this is quite revealing - I bet you the virus engineer at the lab (assuming he's still alive) is probably saying "Gawwwwleee, I didn't think it would get that farrrr what monster have I done ?" :lol:

Oh yeah I forgot to mention nuts, nobody can ever have enough stock of nuts, and yes Nature Valley gotta keep those dentists job security strong !

Today's horror news - Inflation in America, an all time high sine 1982, spooks the Federal Reserve who believed it would be transitory (as if anything the Feds thinks is relevant anyway) - so brace yourselves for steep interest rates hikes this year and steep decline in market - looks like 2022 is heading to erase all market returns of 2020-2021. The #1 goal of this bioterrorism weapon called COVID19 was to wreck the economy - it didn't do so in 2020-2021, so Omicron comes along to save the day..... Brilliant. Pretty soon we will either need to wear hazmat suits or wear quadruple masks, and get mandatory booster shots every 2 weeks to MAYBE stay alive.

FEMA camps are getting ready - hospitals are flooding and have no more beds, so where will those patients go, some hotel rooms, and once that runs out, large remote areas to dump piling bodies.

Not following guidelines and vaccination played exactly into the hands of the instigators of this pandemic, they got exactly what they wanted.
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339

#15 by Darkstar2 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 07:22

tasman1 wrote:

He he , same here , was just short on pain killer but visiting few shop few time today I am ok for year or two now
All this shortage here is made by govt , they talk last few day on TV go and buy pain killers for few year , covid will last next 10 years ...... hospitals and ambulance are dead , as they say ... do not call us

B.T.W. ,,,, How much are they paid by big pharma

It's more like "do not call us, unless you want to book your funeral", more like it :mrgreen: Pain killers will do no good, if Pain killers did anything, you would not need to be in a bloody hospital in the first place, people generally go to the hospital because their case is severe, it's more than just pain that gets relieved by painkillers, unless some people manage to smuggle some morphine or dilaudid :lol: Guess the government will have to consider handing out ventilators and medical equipment for home use, probably cheaper than hospitals - it's quite disgusting when you think about it, how ill prepared people were, and how things could get to such lows.......for a virus with a 3% mortality rate, I would hate to imagine what things would be like if the mortality rate or severity rate was even double that.

Mind you Omicron is causing less ICU admissions, and we learn from new studies that Omicron reduces severity by 69%, so 69% less chance to go to the hospital - BUT, the problem is, Omicron causes a high volume of infections, so high volume == more hospitalisations and deaths - simple math, 1% of 100 = only 1, but 1% of 1 million = 10,000 which is 100 times more - so once herd immunity reached, in 25, maybe 50 years, we can return back to whatever normal life is left and brace for Sars 3. Or we can continue to listen to QUACKS on Ted and YouTube and dealing with this virus for eternity and ignoring science.
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339

#16 by Arvind9 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 07:46

Darkstar2 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: In Australia the food crisis has been created to curb infection food could be rotting in farms due to nonavilability of workers who transport food to supermarkets testing everyone is very difficult they are more scared of the infection spreading rather than the food crisis but how long it will lead to a real problem when farm's will have no produce because everything got spoiled causing heavy losses

3rd wave ? We are way ahead of you here, 5th here, of course not as many cases, wow 1 million cases daily + is shocking, so much for herd immunity and vaccines (smh) let's see what next BS those big pharmas have for us this year, magic covid19 pills, anti covid sprays or you can buy an extra wish for Aladdin's Magic Lamp, $500 USD per extra rub :P

After the US India has the highest infections and deaths,in Canada everday infections are far lower than in India since the pandemic started third wave is a way of saying when the virus becomes active again but India is equivalent to 10 wave in most countries the magnitude of infections and deaths is far lower in each wave
Arvind9
Posts4,971
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,145

#17 by Arvind9 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 08:02

I was reading the symptoms for Omicron very difficult to tell many people have couple of them they say its seasonal or due to weather change and they look normal and only people who feel sick are tested everyone else is roaming freely people forget things very quickly and even in everyday increase in infections the fear is still not there as in the second wave people stayed indoors because of high deaths,the sence of freedom is very difficult to contain
Arvind9
Posts4,971
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,145

#18 by mukande » Wed Jan 12, 2022 13:43

Even here it is happening in Canada...and starting on Monday..I think truckers will not be able to cross the border unless vaccinated...
mukande
Posts476
Member Since27 Oct 2014
Last Visit21 Jan 2022
Likes Given1,060
Likes Received247/179

#19 by Arvind9 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 14:07

I was out of city for new year highway is very busy here truck drivers only see in front there is enough space between two trucks on either side in-between cars pass two lane highway becomes third in-between, so huge hotels on the highway 24hours running parking free there are shops and a restaurant loaded with people hogging very popular hotel HIGHWAY KING atmosphere is very free does not seem there is a pandemic people in large groups sitting together and talking loudly having a meal three languages mixed up in a group sounds confusing no vaccine no rules apply just crash in

After midnight is a good time to be there highway is as busy as ever
Arvind9
Posts4,971
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,145

#20 by Darkstar2 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 15:27

Arvind9 wrote: I was reading the symptoms for Omicron very difficult to tell many people have couple of them they say its seasonal or due to weather change and they look normal and only people who feel sick are tested everyone else is roaming freely people forget things very quickly and even in everyday increase in infections the fear is still not there as in the second wave people stayed indoors because of high deaths,the sence of freedom is very difficult to contain

Yes Omicron it's more like cold symptoms, as the variant attacks more of the upper respiratory than the lungs.

But the good news is that the Omacron variant has one easy to spot symptom. You start speaking French :lol:
If you don't know what I'm talking about, google Emmanuel Macron :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 25, 2022 16:11:44 PST