Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkThe Android Prophecy - on Prime...tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
The Android Prophecy - on Prime...tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 20:02

The Android Prophecy
Documentary

8 out of 10

Relaxed view
tasman1
Posts16,041
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,514
Likes Received15,884/8,268

#2 by Darkstar2 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 07:24

I don't have it here on Prime - So what's the Android prophecy ? That Android 12 is coming for xmas ? that Windows 12 will be based on Android ? I'll see if I can "acquire" this another way :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,379/6,602

#3 by tasman1 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 14:25

Darkstar2 wrote: I don't have it here on Prime - So what's the Android prophecy ? That Android 12 is coming for xmas ? that Windows 12 will be based on Android ? I'll see if I can "acquire" this another way :P

History of robots for last 100 year and talk about future of robots
tasman1
Posts16,041
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,514

#4 by Darkstar2 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 18:55

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote: I don't have it here on Prime - So what's the Android prophecy ? That Android 12 is coming for xmas ? that Windows 12 will be based on Android ? I'll see if I can "acquire" this another way :P

You should watch iRobot then, that's our future, and of course another one called "Extinction", this is where we are all heading - though the Extinction one was quite disturbing and thought provoking with a nice twist. maybe all of what will be left of humanity will be synthetic AI just like in Extinction.
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given6,201

#5 by tasman1 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 19:00

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

You should watch iRobot then, that's our future, and of course another one called "Extinction", this is where we are all heading - though the Extinction one was quite disturbing and thought provoking with a nice twist. maybe all of what will be left of humanity will be synthetic AI just like in Extinction.

Did see that movie few time ..... 10 out of 10
tasman1
Posts16,041
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,514

#6 by Arvind9 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 07:00

Robots AI will have to replace humans because recent events point more strongly towards it,humans want holidays if there is any emergency there needs to be a lockdown,cost of working remotely and implementing it is very high people need to be trained for it but a Robot will keep working regardless of the situation and cost will be lower increasing profits and reducing the risk of the economy breaking down humans will sit athome and watch movies,and take five doses of different vaccines :)
Arvind9
Posts4,736
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,888
Likes Received2,907/2,120

#7 by Darkstar2 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 08:30

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

Did see that movie few time ..... 10 out of 10

Which one, iRobot or Extinction ? Yeah I knew you would like those kinds of movies, they are about as real as it can get, though had those moves been made 100 years ago, nobody would be believe it, it would be like science fiction, any talk of AI a decade ago would be science fiction, now we have AI driving cars and planes - well, that didn't work out too well for Boeing :lol: AI will still require HUMAN intervention, crummy human interventions means AI will not be up to par and subject to replicate the same bloody mistakes.

I wouldn't be surprised if bots will be administering vaccines in the future, you just present yourself inside a booth, sit own, insert your arm in a contraption, and there, you get injected. It would likely be far better this way, this way you don't stand the risk of getting vaccinated by one of those anti-vaxxer nurses who injects you a saline solution instead :P and for grocery stores and service industry, bots would be the best thing for customers, this way customers won't be subject anymore to rude staff and cashiers who hate their Fn job and put it out on innocent customers, but on the flip side I also understand those workers for being irate, on the flip side, no humans will have to deal with shitty customers anymore, robots will be indifferent to the yelling and cussing. AI is not all bad, but once it is in the hand of dirty politicians and criminals, watch out.
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given6,201
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 2, 2021 08:36:38 PST