Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talk3 jabs today
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
3 jabs today

#1 by valerie » Mon Oct 18, 2021 13:02

3 jabs today.

Flu vac, left shoulder,
covid pfizer booster vac, left shoulder,
pneumonia vac, right shoulder.

Left shoulder a bit sore. Feeling a bit tired and sleepy.
valerie
Posts21,905
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,384
Likes Received19,621/8,280

#2 by tasman1 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 15:35

0 jabs today
0 left shoulder
0 right shoulder
0 rest
0 sore
tasman1
Posts16,067
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,542
Likes Received15,915/8,278

#3 by tasman1 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 18:57

He WAS vaccinated

Tributes are being paid to former US Secretary of State Colin Powell, who has died of Covid-19 complications aged 84.

The former top military officer died on Monday morning, his family said. He was fully vaccinated.
tasman1
Posts16,067
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,542

#4 by kanjoormadam09 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 20:20

in the next few months such news will not be rare. There are many people with complications who were infected even after having two doses of vaccines.
kanjoormadam09
Posts284
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given318
Likes Received353/179

#5 by tasman1 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 20:32

kanjoormadam09 wrote: in the next few months such news will not be rare. There are many people with complications who were infected even after having two doses of vaccines.

Pure fact in Australia

More people vaccinated [ now over 70% here ] and in harsh isolation =more cases = more dead
It is same all around world
Now 3rd dose is starting

In short once 5th or 6td dose come and 100% get it 100% will have covid , mortality will go to 50%
tasman1
Posts16,067
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,542

#6 by kanjoormadam09 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 21:08

Yes at last even healthy people will be more prone to other infections and organ damage
kanjoormadam09
Posts284
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given318
Likes Received353/179

#7 by Darkstar2 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 06:48

valerie wrote: 3 jabs today.

Flu vac, left shoulder,
covid pfizer booster vac, left shoulder,
pneumonia vac, right shoulder.

Left shoulder a bit sore. Feeling a bit tired and sleepy.

5 golllllllden rings :P

So you got ALL 3 vaccines at the same time, is that even legal ? :mrgreen: How does that work out, did you get the flu and covid vaccine in the SAME spot in the arm or different areas ? Sure, if your arm was not sore and you were not tired / sleepy, it would definitely be abnormal. Yeah 3rd dose is a must, there are more and more elderly getting infected and severe forms now, when the vaccine was said to protect you against severe complications, well, the seniors past a certain age were the first ones to get vaccinated, almost a year ago, guess it's expected that after that long the protection is nearly gone or too weak - there is another vaccine to add to the long list, not pleasant, some people just skip the Flu shot, but unfortunately, COVID19 is far more transmissible and deadly, it's pathetic that we all have to get vaccinated continually because of a virus that could have been prevented, and all because of the ***IDIOTS*** who refuse to follow sanitary rules, they are the ones spreading the snotty little virus around - otherwise we would not need a vaccine and the virus would have been "crushed" (Biden's own words - the only thing he crushed was his popularity :D )
Darkstar2
Posts17,098
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,208
Likes Received12,389/6,607

#8 by Darkstar2 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 06:57

tasman1 wrote: He WAS vaccinated

Tributes are being paid to former US Secretary of State Colin Powell, who has died of Covid-19 complications aged 84.

The former top military officer died on Monday morning, his family said. He was fully vaccinated.

Funny how people don't look for the WHOLE story.

#1) WHEN was he fully vaccinated ? Vaccines do not retain their full efficacy, they wane off month to month, so given his age, he was likely in the first batch to receive vaccinated, which means after nearly 7-8 months, he likely had little to no protection - vaccines don't protect you forever, they give you strong protection for a few months at most, then considerably decline after that, and no vaccine is 100% - there are 500,000+ people who die in America of the Flu, despite the vaccine, Flu vaccine efficacy is half that of COVID19. Another thing people don't know about COVID19 vaccines, they claim very high efficacy, but when you are a certain age group that efficacy is lower, seniors his age probably have 70-80% at most from hospitalisations and death, that is the first few months - so after almost a year, his protection was likely very weak - Better be vaccinated and have ANY protection than 0%, that's why seniors need a booster dose to replenish that protection. Statistically, there WILL be at least 20-25% of fully vaccinated people to get infected, hospitalised and possibly die - that's why people should not think they are invincible with the vaccine....especially now with the ******ned variant, Delta, and the new sub-variant of Delta that is even worse - infection efficacy is greatly reduced for variants ...

Just because some people have died fully vaccinated does not mean people should not get it. No vaccine is 100%.
The Moderna however is a higher dose, so its infection efficacy is far higher, than Pfizer's which has reduced to 60% or less against getting INFECTED in the first place, but 80%+ against severe forms. There is no way he was protected that well after 7-8 months from getting vaccinated.
Darkstar2
Posts17,098
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,208

#9 by Darkstar2 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 07:12

tasman1 wrote:
kanjoormadam09 wrote: in the next few months such news will not be rare. There are many people with complications who were infected even after having two doses of vaccines.

Pure fact in Australia

More people vaccinated [ now over 70% here ] and in harsh isolation =more cases = more dead
It is same all around world
Now 3rd dose is starting

In short once 5th or 6td dose come and 100% get it 100% will have covid , mortality will go to 50%

What vaccine are they using in Australia ? That matters. the mRNA vaccines (Moderna and Pfizer) offer the highest efficacy. If too many of the fully vaccinated people are exposed to infection, it can greatly reduce the efficacy. For vaccines to work, you need to keep following sanitary measures and avoiding exposure to the virus and keep it at a minimum - since most Australians don't follow mask mandates, you will see more cases of fully vaccinated people getting infected, statistically, it is relative as vaccines are not 100% - In Canada and US, the vaccines do work, only 20-25% of the hospital visits are from non fully vaccinated people - CASES are high, because of VARIANT, and vaccine's efficacy is down by half for variants, meaning the vaccine no longer protects you well against getting infected in the first place, BUT it still manages to protect you from developing severe forms that send you to the hospital and death of course, then of the 70% of the population how many took the vaccine 7-8 months ago, all this needs to be taken into account - vaccine efficacy wanes off after a few months, the vaccines were never a permanent solution they just buy time - a fully vaccinated person is at more risk being exposed to too many people infected around him/her/it, compared to someone who still wears a mask, wash their bloody hands, and keep a distance / avoid an infected crowd. Common sense - people just get vaccinated and think they are invincible and do as they want - that's not how vaccines work. Time to open up the FEMA isolation camps, too many innocent dead bodies, I think we reached a point in time where the stubborn population should be marked as terrorists and isolated - time to play hard ball, if nobody listens - which government other than from China, is ready to take the right decisions to end this madness - vaccines are just a band aid solution unless they start making new vaccines for those variants, you can pretty much forget about ANY protection, all of us who got fully vaccinated this year, forget about being protected next year, it's all gonna be gone, they will have to start giving everybody 2 doses again and again and again, all because of the wankers who keep spreading the virus, not wearing masks, not giving a crap about others - and I am not blaming those with medical issues who cannot get vaccinated - I am blaming the stubborn lot of knobs who put innocent lives at risk.

Time for Q zones (like in the film) in those isolation camps they can party and spread the virus around like they want, but no longer in society - they can spread the damn virus around and kill one another - the virus would be contained and cases would drop big time.

and I thought Canadian politicians were bad, I guess you have a similar system in Australia, when the bloody hell are people going to stop thinking that vaccines are the holy grail, vaccines cannot do all the work - we have to get used to the new world, wearing masks and distancing is something that is needed for a long time, until virus infection goes down - even the vaccine makers warned people about that, they never claimed their vaccine is 100%, never claimed the protection lasts forever, never claimed people should return to normal.

Now let's see now all those dead people who could have lived - how many more dead bodies do you want ?
Who's going to pay the price of this pandemic ? There are healthy people dying of the virus, some fully vaccinated,
probably because they did not follow mask mandates or stay away from risky situations - it's pathetic.
Darkstar2
Posts17,098
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,208

#10 by valerie » Thu Oct 21, 2021 16:12

Yes, I got all 3 at the same time. It doesn't make any difference to get them all at the same time
so I did. No they don't poke you in the exact same spot. :lol:

I felt a little chilly and a bit elevated temp, at times for about two days, along with sore shoulders.
That is all. I feel fine.

I truly don't understand why people don't want to get vaccinated. I have heard some say the dumbest
reasons. Then there is political reasons which is really dumb. Some are scared because they feel like it
wasn't tested long enough, well by now they should know it is ok. Also, this isn't 1950 any more, and
they had a lot of science working to develop and test as fast as possible. So what!

Anyway, I don't care what people choose to do. I know what my choices are and I think I am educated
enough to make wise decisions for myself.

Also, I have no problems staying home if that was a mandate here. I am fine and dandy in my little
abode. It wouldn't hurt me one bit to stay home. It's Fall here and soon Winter will be arriving. I
will stay nice and cozy on the sofa in fluffy pj's and fuzzy socks whilst sipping hot coffee or hot cocoa,
watching Prime or Roku or something else, munching on Cheetos puffs or some other unhealthy food,
and reading the Bible and coloring in the Bible and other books, and hoping for a good snow to build a
snowman, plus taking walks with my little dog around my area, and I might even do some surveys
whilst I shoot the breeze with the goofballs and apes at ySense.
valerie
Posts21,905
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,384

#11 by tasman1 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 17:24

4th one ? in November ?
5th one ? January 2022 ?
101st one ? December 2022 ?
tasman1
Posts16,067
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,542

#12 by valerie » Fri Oct 22, 2021 07:33

If I needed to get a vaccine every month in order to prevent getting sick
or possibly dying, I would.

There are many people that must have medical attention very frequently.

Kidney dialysis for example. Many of these people must go monthly and
it takes much longer than a jab for them.

I have a friend that goes weekly for iron infusion therapy.

I could sit here and type type type about the numerous people that live
their life going to doctors and medical attention on a weekly and more
frequent basis.
valerie
Posts21,905
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,384

#13 by Arvind9 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 07:40

Thats why immunity and life span decreases because a doctor keeps fiddling with your body anything taken in excess always results in adverse effects if you live a active and healthy lifestyle you will never need a doctor obviously one day everyone will die but it better to die a life lived to its fullest without too many issues

My father died with Cancer in two vital organs because he loved doctors,antibiotics are very harmful they should be taken only when necessary till required my father always kept counting his medicine to make shure he had enough but those medicines took his life it was so sad that a highly qualified person died such an unfortunate death
Arvind9
Posts4,751
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,907
Likes Received2,925/2,128

#14 by valerie » Fri Oct 22, 2021 08:01

Arvind9, not sure where you are getting your medical information but that is not true,
in regards to never needing a doctor if you are living an active healthy lifestyle.

Unfortunately people die every day that live an active and healthy life style. People of
all ages. Our DNA has a lot to do with out health.

By the way, people in this day and time live longer than ever before in history. This
is due to advances in the medical fields.
valerie
Posts21,905
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,384

#15 by Arvind9 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 08:17

There is a saying in India avoid two people one wearing a black coat and another wearing a white coat you should go to them only when its very necessary or else they will make your life miserable no doubt medical Science has advanced a lot but one should go for it when very necessary people here in India nowadays depend more on natural forms of medicine which has been proven since ages Ayurveda Homeopathy when one needs a hospital people take two or three opinions to make shure they get the right treatment even I use Ayurveda Homeopathy for common alignment because there are no side effects
Arvind9
Posts4,751
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,907

#16 by josealvesjr » Fri Oct 22, 2021 09:05

Life expectancy all around the world is up with a lot in many to most health related issues and treatments. This more due to advances in medical sience than to a healthier lifestyle.
Although the healthier one lives,well it already is in the word "healthier". But only by living healthy and disregarding medical science well good luck with that, because it is no guarantee reaching an old age.
josealvesjr
Posts1,696
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given425
Likes Received1,285/837

#17 by Arvind9 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 09:12

No one is disregarding medical Science yes but if you are going to use it because you always have health conditions its due to an unhealthy lifestyle so you use medical care to repair the damage if you dont have any health issues then you are wasting time money just because you are unsure about your own life
Arvind9
Posts4,751
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,907

#18 by Arvind9 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 09:48

A hospital should be necessary only when required to maintain a healthy lifestyle
Last edited by Arvind9 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:34 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts4,751
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,907

#19 by tasman1 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 13:41

josealvesjr wrote: Life expectancy all around the world is up with a lot in many to most health related issues and treatments. This more due to advances in medical sience than to a healthier lifestyle.
Although the healthier one lives,well it already is in the word "healthier". But only by living healthy and disregarding medical science well good luck with that, because it is no guarantee reaching an old age.

Just to ad , Life expectancy all around the world is gone 6-8 month DOWN in last 2 years . data from WHO

Doctors , good if used in moderation
Medication , same but problem is today doctors are just another salesman

Here avg pay for doctors is around 350-400000 a year , but no doctors earn under 1 million , in short bulk money come from medication , more they give you more they earn
tasman1
Posts16,067
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,542

#20 by josealvesjr » Fri Oct 22, 2021 15:59

tasman1 wrote:
josealvesjr wrote: Life expectancy all around the world is up with a lot in many to most health related issues and treatments. This more due to advances in medical sience than to a healthier lifestyle.

Just to ad , Life expectancy all around the world is gone 6-8 month DOWN in last 2 years . data from WHO

Doctors , good if used in moderation
Medication , same but problem is today doctors are just another salesman

Here avg pay for doctors is around 350-400000 a year , but no doctors earn under 1 million , in short bulk money come from medication , more they give you more they earn

Yes I know that and these down grades are strictly related to the death toll caused by Covid19, but it cannot be denied that because of medical scientific advancements and technologies life expectancies in general in many health related aereas have gone up significantly over the last decades. Why do so many things here always have to be put in a negative light.
josealvesjr
Posts1,696
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given425
Likes Received1,285/837
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 6, 2021 13:35:34 PST