Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkChina Kiss Australia.....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
China Kiss Australia.....tasman1

Post Reply

#21 by Darkstar2 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 07:32

kanjoormadam09 wrote: All politicians are idiots or fools. :lol: :lol:

Only the ones who destroy everything good the person before them did, to make their country better again......
Sounds familiar ? :P

Some are more idiots / fools than others........you would think people would be smart enough to vote for the lesser fool, but voters are not voting with their head, so can we assume all voters are idiots or fools too ? :lol: We have one of the worst PMs here, but Canadians had no choice really, they had to vote for the lesser of fools can't blame'em :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,118
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,212
Likes Received12,395/6,613

#22 by valerie » Thu Oct 14, 2021 13:14

I don't think I would call them fools and idiots. After all, they are the one making
the big bucks.

I shoulda coulda woulda been a politician or a lawyer.
valerie
Posts21,910
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,392
Likes Received19,629/8,285

#23 by tasman1 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 15:29

valerie wrote: I don't think I would call them fools and idiots. After all, they are the one making
the big bucks.

I shoulda coulda woulda been a politician or a lawyer.




Basic to build strong country and strong economy

Build strong Middle Class

West current mistake .... destroy middle class
China ..............current ... build strong middle class and they have spare 1 billion people that are waiting in line
tasman1
Posts16,095
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,570
Likes Received15,945/8,299

#24 by Arvind9 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 01:22

Another party has begun the USS CARL VINSON arrived in the Bay of Bengal east India,one party is going on in the south China sea for over three decades Another one will go on till the USS Carl Vinson becomes outdated and rottes in sea,democracies have become very good at throwing public money inro the sea


Only India Australia and the US in the drama very visible change no France Germany to support rubbish they are very practical taking a neutral stance thats the best way to understand the present situation
Arvind9
Posts4,769
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,922
Likes Received2,936/2,137

#25 by tasman1 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 21:27

Russia enter game


Russia accused the US Navy of attempting to enter its territorial waters during joint military drills with China in the Sea of Japan before it was “turned back”.

The Russian Defence Ministry released video footage it says showed the USS Chafee up close with anti-submarine vessel Admiral Tributs, which radioed a warning to the US destroyer that it was “in an area closed to navigation due to exercises with artillery fire,” according to the Interfax news agency, reported by Reuters.

The Russian defence ministry summoned the US military attache over the “unprofessional actions” of the USS Chafee, the RIA news agency reported.

A Russian Udaloy-class destroyer came within approximately 65 yards of USS Chafee (DDG 90) while the ship was preparing for flight operations.
tasman1
Posts16,095
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,570
Likes Received15,945/8,299

#26 by Arvind9 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 21:46

Aliens have sent a message that they are coming they say they wont interfere they will only watch as spectators to see how a civilization ends
Arvind9
Posts4,769
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,922
Likes Received2,936/2,137

#27 by tasman1 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 22:15

Arvind9 wrote: Aliens have sent a message that they are coming they say they wont interfere they will only watch as spectators to see how a civilization ends



Thanks God for that , we are saved , they do not come to eat us for breakfast
B.T.W. Hope we will prepare nice firework for them to enjoy [ for free ]
tasman1
Posts16,095
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,570
Likes Received15,945/8,299

#28 by Arvind9 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 23:01

Hour of the end has arrived decide where you want to hell where you will get 10 lashes everyday heaven where you will get a toilet messed up by god
Arvind9
Posts4,769
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,922
Likes Received2,936/2,137

#29 by Darkstar2 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 13:06

valerie wrote: I don't think I would call them fools and idiots. After all, they are the one making
the big bucks.

I shoulda coulda woulda been a politician or a lawyer.

Not you too ? They have corrupted you already, must be the Democratic vibe, they must be putting something in the food and water :P Earning the big bucks from whom do you think Valerie, from the SUCKERS who work their arses off every day to earn a living and pay most of it in taxes, if you win a 25 cents candybar, you must give some of it to the IRS :D
They don't MAKE money, they TAKE it, and spend it unwisely - Politicians are just as crooked as lawyers defending criminals they KNOW are guilty, it's all about the money - OJ Simpson lawyers probably knew he was guilty, but money talks........ Every PENNY that is taken (stolen) from people who voted these knobs in politics, should be spent wisely and not WASTED on crap ! One's intelligence cannot be judged by how much money they make, there are lots of very wealthy people who are a bunch of damn morons, in fact most are, just because they earn big bucks doesn't mean they are good people, educated, or smart, a lot of those earnings are through lies, deceit and corruption. Though some might call them smart because these smooth criminals were smart enough to go into politics, in order to legally steal money from people - the idiots are the ones who wake up one morning and decide to go rob a bank :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,118
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,212
Likes Received12,395/6,613

#30 by Darkstar2 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 13:09

tasman1 wrote: Russia enter game


Russia accused the US Navy of attempting to enter its territorial waters during joint military drills with China in the Sea of Japan before it was “turned back”.

The Russian Defence Ministry released video footage it says showed the USS Chafee up close with anti-submarine vessel Admiral Tributs, which radioed a warning to the US destroyer that it was “in an area closed to navigation due to exercises with artillery fire,” according to the Interfax news agency, reported by Reuters.

The Russian defence ministry summoned the US military attache over the “unprofessional actions” of the USS Chafee, the RIA news agency reported.

A Russian Udaloy-class destroyer came within approximately 65 yards of USS Chafee (DDG 90) while the ship was preparing for flight operations.

The good news, if there is a 3rd world war based on nukes, it will eradicate the COVID19 virus, and pandemic will come to an end. The bad news - more than 60% of the world population will be dead.

Who said life was fair :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,118
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,212
Likes Received12,395/6,613

#31 by tasman1 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 21:44

Latest News

Missile tech a 'game changer'

China has reportedly made a major leap in its nuclear-capable weapons technology program, testing a missile with capabilities that have caught political adversaries by complete surprise.

According to a bombshell leak reported in the Financial Times on Sunday, the Chinese Communist Party tested a new nuclear-capable hypersonic missile in August that went around the globe before making its way towards the intended target.

After cruising through low-orbit space, the missile ultimately missed the target by some 38 kilometres, three people briefed on the intelligence told
tasman1
Posts16,095
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,570
Likes Received15,945/8,299

#32 by Arvind9 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 23:04

I saw an American aircraft carrier wonder why it is called an aircraft carrier because it had a golf course swimming pool no place for an fighter jet to take off all green and blue on top,yes while the Chinese and Russians are increasing their defence capabilities America is building technology to pass time because the Chinese are in no hurry to start something they believe in wasting time decades pass nothing happens at this rate Americans will die of boredom in the sea
Arvind9
Posts4,769
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,922
Likes Received2,936/2,137

#33 by valerie » Sun Oct 17, 2021 06:26

The Noahs Twin Carrier is not real. It's a concept that has the possibility of being
real some day. It does in fact carry aircraft and has an air strip. The golf course
will flip upside down to reveal the airstrip.

I think the purpose is partially a disguise to appear to be a yacht or cruise ship at sea.
When in reality it is an aircraft carrier. Anyone flying over and anyone at sea, would
think it was simply a cruise ship or yacht. When needed however, they can flip the switch
that flips the golf course down and the aircraft/strip up.
valerie
Posts21,910
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,392
Likes Received19,629/8,285

#34 by Arvind9 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 06:38

What you say sounds practical but if its an attempt to disquise its not going to work because the Russians and Chinese are not sleeping to believe that it is only what is visible because that carrier is in a war preparedness zone not a vacation destination,it will flip over and become a runaway is fine


I get many emails nowadays in my main page wonder how Google filters mails all have no subject and is in some East European countries language could be Russian and has a PDF link to download I wouldn't even dare to open it no one knows what could happen I keep shifting them to spam so that they dont repeat on the main page rest Google will remove it after 30 days in spam
Last edited by Arvind9 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 07:03 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts4,769
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,922
Likes Received2,936/2,137

#35 by josealvesjr » Sun Oct 17, 2021 09:11

valerie wrote: The Noahs Twin Carrier is not real. It's a concept that has the possibility of being
real some day. It does in fact carry aircraft and has an air strip. The golf course
will flip upside down to reveal the airstrip.

I think the purpose is partially a disguise to appear to be a yacht or cruise ship at sea.
When in reality it is an aircraft carrier. Anyone flying over and anyone at sea, would
think it was simply a cruise ship or yacht. When needed however, they can flip the switch
that flips the golf course down and the aircraft/strip up.

If that becomes reality and immense yachts can be warships in disguise and when troubled times are becoming even more troublesome (like war) then every big sized yacht will be sunk to the bottom of the ocean out of precaution:lol: :lol: . Those poor billionaire yacht owners :mrgreen: :mrgreen: while sunbathing and sipping champagne on their decks being bombed to kingdom come. Perverse!! :twisted: :twisted:
josealvesjr
Posts1,697
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given425
Likes Received1,286/838

#36 by Darkstar2 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:20

valerie wrote: When needed however, they can flip the switch
that flips the golf course down and the aircraft/strip up.

Hopefully nobody accidentally hits the switch whilst people are playing on the golf course, what would you call that if it happens ? would that be a "whole in one" :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,118
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,212
Likes Received12,395/6,613

#37 by tasman1 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 16:42

Good news for Australia ..... maybe China will first attack Canada not Australia :lol: :lol:
Go Canada go , send more ships , save poor Ape in Australia :lol: :lol:
Darkstar , can you stir a bit more Canada -China war , I will be grateful :twisted:


The Chinese military has condemned the United States and Canada for each sending a warship through the Taiwan Strait last week, saying they were threatening peace and stability in the region.
The US military said the Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer USS Dewey sailed through the narrow waterway that separates Taiwan from its giant neighbour China along with the Canadian frigate HMCS Winnipeg on Thursday and Friday.
tasman1
Posts16,095
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,570
Likes Received15,945/8,299

#38 by Darkstar2 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 18:34

tasman1 wrote: Good news for Australia ..... maybe China will first attack Canada not Australia :lol: :lol:
Go Canada go , send more ships , save poor Ape in Australia :lol: :lol:
Darkstar , can you stir a bit more Canada -China war , I will be grateful :twisted:

and our PM will CRY to Biden for help, unfortunately Biden a sell out to China. Canada should mind its ********d business and stay out of stuff they can't start or can't finish, we don't need wars with any country, rule #1, never start a war you can't win, rule #2, never start a war you lost before it even started :mrgreen: China like ANY country has the right to defend itself, if countries mind their f***ing business and do their things, things would be so much better.

Quote:
The Chinese military has condemned the United States and Canada for each sending a warship through the Taiwan Strait last week, saying they were threatening peace and stability in the region.
The US military said the Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer USS Dewey sailed through the narrow waterway that separates Taiwan from its giant neighbour China along with the Canadian frigate HMCS Winnipeg on Thursday and Friday.

China has a point - US / Canada should instead focus on cleaning their shite first, controlling the COVID19 crisis, doing something about poverty, crime, inflation, jobs, economy, you know do what they were voted to do, these shitty and provocative political games lead nowhere.
Darkstar2
Posts17,118
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,212
Likes Received12,395/6,613

#39 by Arvind9 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 20:42

All crap trade deficit between India and China grows to 48 Billion business as usual war is a different game,many well-known media columnist are now writing Russia a traditional allie is moving away from us closer to China,its China Russia Pakistan Iran Taliban,India is well cornered and US is the only option left the US thanks China for making it easy they need India to fight their war,why does China need a war with India ? The Taliban can do the needful.


The US made India spend more than 700 billion $ in Afghanistan before the Taliban took over again all has gone a waste
Arvind9
Posts4,769
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,922
Likes Received2,936/2,137

#40 by tasman1 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 22:18

Arvind9 wrote: All crap trade deficit between India and China grows to 48 Billion business as usual war is a different game,many well-known media columnist are now writing Russia a traditional allie is moving away from us closer to China,its China Russia Pakistan Iran Taliban,India is well cornered and US is the only option left the US thanks China for making it easy they need India to fight their war,why does China need a war with India ? The Taliban can do the needful.


The US made India spend more than 700 billion $ in Afghanistan before the Taliban took over again all has gone a waste



China and Russia are now brother in arms
China, Russia developing new weapons alliance to corner US


,
tasman1
Posts16,095
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,570
Likes Received15,945/8,299
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 9, 2021 05:06:56 PST