Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkAny Bigger reward than this?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Any Bigger reward than this?

#1 by saramath » Tue Oct 12, 2021 09:02

Did you people get survey like this with big reward?

Survey number 112172642 Time 13 minutes Reward-0.00 cents :lol: :lol:

saramath
Posts102
Member Since8 Jan 2020
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given17
Likes Received65/50

#2 by Darkstar2 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 14:51

saramath wrote: Did you people get survey like this with big reward?

Survey number 112172642 Time 13 minutes Reward-0.00 cents :lol: :lol:

Well at least you have Samplicious, in Canada it's banned, no more Samplicious HERE, but everywhere else though.
If I were in your shoes I'd try the $0.00 survey just out of curiosity and because of my sense of humour.
Who knows, maybe that is a $10.00 survey labelled incorrectly as $0.00 :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209
Likes Received12,392/6,610

#3 by Darkstar2 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 07:46

Lookout for new survey rewards in 2022, negative values.

I think it pretty much works like negative interest rates, you actually PAY to take a survey, and not the other way around.
The good news is, it will be cheap at first, we want to ask you about your lifestyles & interest, - 0.02, 40 minutes.........
That's a bloody bargain :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209

#4 by suraraj » Fri Oct 15, 2021 07:58

Ysense admin must be ashamed to send survey invites with 0 cents. Very bad.
suraraj
Posts976
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given215
Likes Received818/547

#5 by Darkstar2 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 13:30

suraraj wrote: Ysense admin must be ashamed to send survey invites with 0 cents. Very bad.

Admin is not SENDING anything it's the API, it's likely an issue with the invite getting the survey pay rate OR an issue at the origin and of course the horrible QA / management here. They should add something in code that automatically isolates those $0 surveys for inspection, I have a feeling that the code base (core) is sloppy and really not optimised for GPT - I've never seen so many issues like that on ClixSense, and yet CS was a one man show, he did all the coding, and as much as Prodege found it sloppy, it still worked - This site would be a good candidate for one of those external crowd sourced QA testing sites, there are many theories about the $0 surveys,

1) They could be misreported
2) They could be surveys so low paid at the origin, that after ySense's cut, you are left with 0 :P

Come on, nobody is curious here ? Has anybody ever clicked on a $0.00 survey and completed, what did they get paid ?
I would do it, if only I got any surveys invite that is, not even getting the $0 ones. Who knows, could be a $10 survey, could be a $100 survey could be a 1 cent survey :P in fact I have a good idea, why not just mask all the survey pay rates and make it a mystery - OR a deal or no deal - when you click on the invite, you are given 2 choices, 1) Accept the current survey pay rate OR accept a MYSTERY rate that will be disclosed at the END of the survey, BUT the twist, the mystery amount can be HIGHER than the original survey rate OR it can be lower by up to 50%........and a way to sustain this would be through simple math - to ensure the site does not lose money.

You see this is the type of brainstorming that one comes up with during a rainy day :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209

#6 by tasman1 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 14:25

Fact is I click every time on 0.00 survey

0.00 survey is not 0.00 , only problem is if you do it you never know what is payment until you finish it

Can be few cent , can be few dollar but it was never 0.00

I did write few time about that
Last edited by tasman1 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 14:27 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,083
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,558
Likes Received15,928/8,288

#7 by suraraj » Sat Oct 16, 2021 20:37

I have read that admin always see how does a project run and they will lknow that the survey carry a reward. Suppose that the survey invite was indeed o cents as was sent to the member, then this can be found out by admin as soon as the invite was sent and they can never be ignorant of this that these are happening at their site. That is why I was of the opinion that Ysense admin must be ashamed of that ZERO CENTS invites are sent to their members.
suraraj
Posts976
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given215
Likes Received818/547

#8 by kanjoormadam09 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 21:43

tasman1 wrote: Fact is I click every time on 0.00 survey

0.00 survey is not 0.00 , only problem is if you do it you never know what is payment until you finish it

Can be few cent , can be few dollar but it was never 0.00

I did write few time about that

yes i dont think admin is responsible for this. I received a samplicio survey of 1 cent and took 12 miniutes to complete but the reward was 30 cents. so my opinion is that we should attempt all the surveys we receive
kanjoormadam09
Posts287
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given321
Likes Received356/182

#9 by saramath » Sun Oct 17, 2021 00:30

I hope that the survey indeed carry the reward. No one will work for a company on the assumption that you hope, you will be paid the salary the next month. :lol: :lol:
saramath
Posts102
Member Since8 Jan 2020
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given17
Likes Received65/50

#10 by arshk » Sun Oct 17, 2021 00:50

Instead we can complete simple app offers for 10 cents than finding mystery which have more probability of more dissapointment
arshk
Posts6
Member Since29 Jul 2021
Last Visit26 Nov 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/2

#11 by Darkstar2 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:28

suraraj wrote: I have read that admin always see how does a project run and they will lknow that the survey carry a reward. Suppose that the survey invite was indeed o cents as was sent to the member, then this can be found out by admin as soon as the invite was sent and they can never be ignorant of this that these are happening at their site. That is why I was of the opinion that Ysense admin must be ashamed of that ZERO CENTS invites are sent to their members.

IF we have to discuss about the things Prodege should be ashamed of, we'd have enough material to discuss for several months and the list would be very long - Those 0 cents invites are just an issue, it is something that should NEVER be allowed, simple code could simply hide those 0 cent offers and surveys and isolate them for inspection, instead of members actually second guessing and clicking on them, that 0 cent survey can be 1 cent, who wants to take that 40 minutes survey only to find out that the 0 cent survey was 1 cent, in all my time in GPT land, which is a very long time, I have NEVER EVER seen survey invites would a $0 value, sometimes I wonder if Prodege uses a limited development team for ALL their sites, which is quite overwhelming - this is one bad thing about multi site operators, and could explain why it takes so long for issues here to get resolved, bugs are expected on any given site, $0 invites are not acceptable, introducing new buggy features on a live environment without first being tested on a staging environment, is also unacceptable, it took Microsoft decades to understand that concept :D now they have dev, beta and preview forks and you can actually opt in to be a guinea pig or not, of course the final product is never bug free, but the staging process eliminates a lot, as much as possible.

But I guess to members earning $20 a day here, it doesn't matter, this site is a VIP only club, only the chosen ones get to earn, the rest, well, waiting in line wondering if ever the situation will be back the way it was.
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209

#12 by Darkstar2 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:31

saramath wrote: I hope that the survey indeed carry the reward. No one will work for a company on the assumption that you hope, you will be paid the salary the next month. :lol: :lol:

CORRECT - spot on - you understood the whole point of this - That's why this is unacceptable - I was only suggesting to click on the $0 ones as a "Humour me" thing, given my luck around here, I'd probably end up with a 5 cent survey :P
But good point indeed about assumptions and salaries, that kinda sounds like something that would be done in the future, but you know this would be a good premise for a TV series or movie - :D
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 7, 2021 23:26:57 PST