Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkArvind9 will live forever....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Arvind9 will live forever....tasman1

Post Reply

#1 by tasman1 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 01:02

Just in short from press

Life expectancy in India has increased by 11 years since 1990 ....................wow

Arvind9 and rest in India will live forever

Why I must die in future ? Can I move to India and live forever ?
tasman1
Posts16,017
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,489
Likes Received15,852/8,251

#2 by Arvind9 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 02:18

With time people tend to believe in fake news because it sounds more realistic to them,thats why its getting tougher to understand what is true because fake news works
Yes in India average age was above 80 its come down below 80 many people are dying in their 60's,if people like me start living forever god will have serious problems because then people will stop believing in him,have mercy on him
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867
Likes Received2,886/2,105

#3 by kanjoormadam09 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 02:42

very correct . This a fake news . now if we see the death of people in newspapers here in my place most are in their fifties . life expectancy has decreased in India. My grandfather lived till 90 but my father died at 76 and my death will be????? :oops: :oops:
kanjoormadam09
Posts267
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given310
Likes Received339/173

#4 by Arvind9 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 03:48

Many people are going to die in India,indicators government talking about being able to hande 500000 Covid19 cases per day,they could not handle 400000 by next year there will be a third wave things will get worse,question is can the government afford another lockdown?,we are still struggling with the effects of the second people seem quite indifferent mabe many people still cannot imagine death even after the first two waves thats why people's life's are getting shorter
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867
Likes Received2,886/2,105

#5 by valerie » Sat Oct 09, 2021 06:31

Life expectancy is not calculated the way you seem to be thinking.

Therefore, the news may be real and not fake.
valerie
Posts21,894
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,615/8,276

#6 by Darkstar2 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 09:17

Arvind9 wrote: With time people tend to believe in fake news because it sounds more realistic to them,thats

Right - fake news and conspiracies are what's keeping this pandemic from ending. Without fake news and rubbish, maybe we would have been out of this pandemic as soon as early 2021, but nope, fake news is a huge industry, even more so than porn and sex :D But the keyword in Tasman1's text "since 1990" - then by 2021 it probably dropped by 20. There is a difference between life expectancy and QUALITY of life. Let's see now - would you rather live to 90 with a bad quality of life or die younger but with in dignity, and with all your brain intact ? Some people live to be in their 90's, and for years they have been sleeping in their own shite in some nursing home (what I call slaughter homes), relying on people to give seniors their showers twice a month (if lucky) and waiting for an orderly to wipe their arse after they shoot some NO2. That's not dignity and quality of life - and seniors who live a quality of life are a small percentage, they are usually the more wealthy or lucky to have good friends and/or family to take care of them instead of throwing them to the lions in slaughter homes for the ones awaiting their death. So next time an article says that life expectancy has gone up, they should mention also whether the quality of life has gone up too, because to me this sounds like just 11 more years of misery on average. The situation is quite horrible for seniors in North America, I'm pretty sure that things are not better there.

Quote:
why its getting tougher to understand what is true because fake news works

Why ?That's the multi billion $ question - fake news is a multi billion $ industry, if you want to become wealthy overnight, all you do is start your channels on social media, you will get millions of views and subscribers overnight, until of course authorities shut you down :D WHY you ask ? Because people cling to false hope, let me give you an example:

2 articles, one talks about COVID19 vaccines and efficacy, then you get to article 2

Article 2:
Breakthrough treatment against COVID19 - help to PREVENT COVID19, revolutionary treatments and inexpensive with items most people have in their kitchen...... Oreo Cookies, the chemicals used in the processing of this item have shown to stop COVID19 from replicating inside of you, it can be taken whilst infected or before, it is 100% safe and effective.

Now tell me which article you find better, #1 or #2.............. #1, studies show vaccine efficacy is at over 90% or #2 you can prevent COVID19 complications with 100% efficacy, safe, and with a "food" people enjoy. Which article do you think people will believe ?

Let's see now - people are gobbling down tons of foods that contain toxic chemicals and additives, BUT they are afraid to take a vaccine that can save their life ! Makes sense (NOT!) :D

2 reasons people cling to fake news:

1) They seek hope, false or not, they are desperate !
2) As a way to justify their STUPIDITY and denial, for example someone who is against vaccines and is scared of them, will seek fake news that talks against vaccines and cling to that news to justify their views, be it flawed, about vaccines.

This is why FAKE NEWS is popular. FAKE NEWS is why Biden won the election - Biden was made to be the Messiah, the man who saves America from COVID19, the man who unites America, the man who cares for the best interest of America - WELL, it turned out to be quite the opposite, his popularity has taken a nose dive, he is exactly the opposite of everything he claimed 1) America is more divided than ever 2) He cjavascript:;annot even get important bipartisan bills passed 3) COVID19 situation and vaccination is out of control, vaccination is a complete failure with very low coverage !!!

FAKE NEWS is often a catalyst to justify one's own irrational views.

Quote:
Yes in India average age was above 80 its come down below 80 many people are dying in their 60's,if people like me start living forever god will have serious problems because then people will stop believing in him,have mercy on him

Who the bloody hell would want to live forever, even if it were possible ? Besides some countries are densely populated, India is one of them, I cannot imagine a scenario of eternal life, unless they somehow find a way to expand earth, but hey, earth is flat no, so it should be easy to expand :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,068
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,199
Likes Received12,373/6,598

#7 by Darkstar2 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 09:23

Another example of fake news people fall for, when politicians start talking about unemployment numbers, for instance how unemployment has come down in Canada, usually these politicians make those claims during election year, sometimes news is real but people don't see the catch, unemployment statistics only take into account people who are actually LOOKING for a job, it is people who lost their job and are on unemployment insurance whilst they try to find another miserable job. Once unemployment benefits run out, they fall outside the statistics, so unemployment numbers would drop - some people go to welfare or stop looking for a job. If they included in the statistics both people looking for a job and those who are out of the EI benefits, the numbers would be totally different, they would be reflective of the true state of the economy - There are provinces in Canada where 30-40% of the population is jobless and on welfare, funny how they never include those numbers in statistics, they rather boast about a single digit low unemployment, which is totally fake news, because TRUE unemployment should take into account every single person who is capable of working, not ONLY those who are on EI.

FAKE NEWS is how most politicians end up getting elected even though they are not worth a heap of shit :D
Darkstar2
Posts17,068
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,199
Likes Received12,373/6,598

#8 by Arvind9 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 13:24

:D standard of education has gone down in India,in many places in schools exams were not conducted due to Covid19 many people dont send their children to school due to safety reasons many could loose 2 years of education and fall back but many schools are promoting students without an test naturally it is effecting education only schools where children of elite go have proper remote teaching rest there is no proper way of teaching during the pandemic,many people are looking for opertunities to leave India and settle elsewhere many have applied in Canadian universities,more than 2 million Indians have permanently migrated from India in the past 2 years
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867
Likes Received2,886/2,105

#9 by tasman1 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 14:30

valerie wrote: Life expectancy is not calculated the way you seem to be thinking.

Therefore, the news may be real and not fake.




Correct , this is real news ,
My father die at age of 38 , I am now 68 , Croatian life did not go up 30 years , it works different
way and how it is calculated
tasman1
Posts16,017
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,489
Likes Received15,852/8,251

#10 by tasman1 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 15:43

Data

India - Life expectancy at birth
69.89 (years) in 2020

In 2020, life expectancy at birth for India was 69.89 years. Life expectancy at birth of India increased from 48.4 years in 1971 to 69.89 years in 2020 growing at an average annual rate of 0.75%.
The description is composed by our digital data assistant.
What is life expectancy at birth?

Both sexes combined. The average number of years of life expected by a hypothetical cohort of individuals who would be subject during all their lives to the mortality rates of a given period. It is expressed as years.

Male life expectancy at birth 68.68 years
Female life expectancy at birth 71.2 years

Life expectancy in India was 25.4 in the year 1800, and over the course of the next 220 years, it has increased to almost 70. Between 1800 and 1920, life expectancy in India remained in the mid to low twenties, with the largest declines coming in the 1870s and 1910s; this was because of the Great Famine of 1876-1878, and the Spanish Flu Pandemic of 1918-1919, both of which were responsible for the deaths of up to six and seventeen million Indians respectively; as well as the presence of other endemic diseases in the region, such as smallpox. From 1920 onwards, India's life expectancy has consistently increased, but it is still below the global average.
tasman1
Posts16,017
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,489
Likes Received15,852/8,251

#11 by valerie » Sat Oct 09, 2021 17:03

If they don't stop having children like jack rabbits, I suspect their life expectancy will
begin to decrease.
valerie
Posts21,894
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,615/8,276

#12 by Darkstar2 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 18:32

Arvind9 wrote: :D standard of education has gone down in India,in many places in schools exams were not conducted due to Covid19 many people dont send their children to school due to safety reasons many could loose 2 years of education and fall back but many schools are promoting students without an test naturally it is effecting education only schools where children of elite go have proper remote teaching rest there is no proper way of teaching during the pandemic,many people are looking for opertunities to leave India and settle elsewhere many have applied in Canadian universities,more than 2 million Indians have permanently migrated from India in the past 2 years

Yes there are lots of Indians who come to study here, unfortunately they soon are very disappointed, Canada is not the same country it was once - thanks to the greedy evil real estate whores, accessibility to affordable housing is no longer a thing - you need to be filthy rich here to buy a shitty house - apartments, forget it, even bugs infested ghettos will run you close to $1k a month - cost of living is through the roof, quality of life for seniors is deplorable, systematic racism is an issue even though our SFB government denies it is an issue, when it is. The only positive they get to enjoy is our cold winters :D
Darkstar2
Posts17,068
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,199
Likes Received12,373/6,598

#13 by tasman1 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 18:42

valerie wrote: If they don't stop having children like jack rabbits, I suspect their life expectancy will
begin to decrease.



Holly grail how to live longer ,Indian understand that and they will start producing even more kids :lol:
tasman1
Posts16,017
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,489
Likes Received15,852/8,251

#14 by Arvind9 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 18:58

@ Tasman1 life Expectancy in India in 2021 is 69.96 years that is exactly what I said people in India are dying in their 60's ,the way life Expectancy is calculated is wrong its not uniform everywhere in India it depends on various factors like lifestyle discipline,in Northern India people have shorter lifes even today many children die below the age of 5,in some Northern states people kill the child if it's a female nothing happens to them because that is the way society is,they say child fell in the well and died they want only male children,the government has a slogan save the girl child encourage education,but as you go down to the south people have a better lifestyle literacy is higher people are dying faster because of problems in life they still follow their traditional lifestyle but the amount of stress is too much thats why many commit suicide,the way life Expectancy is calculated is wrong it does not apply uniformly everywhere,my parents were told at my birth I will live for 91 years my father died at 74 my mother 78 my grandfather 85


Politicians in India have a long life because they transfer their stress and tension to the common people
Last edited by Arvind9 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 19:09 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867
Likes Received2,886/2,105

#15 by tasman1 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 19:22

Arvind9 wrote: @ Tasman1 life Expectancy in India in 2021 is 69.96 years that is exactly what I said people in India are dying in their 60's ,the way life Expectancy is calculated is wrong its not uniform everywhere in India it depends on various factors like lifestyle discipline,in Northern India people have shorter lifes even today many children die below the age of 5,in some Northern states people kill the child if it's a female nothing happens to them because that is the way society is,they say child fell in the well and died they want only male children,the government has a slogan save the girl child encourage education,but as you go down to the south people have a better lifestyle literacy is higher people are dying faster because of problems in life they still follow their traditional lifestyle but the amount of stress is too much thats why many commit suicide,the way life Expectancy is calculated is wrong it does not apply uniformly everywhere,my parents were told at my birth I will live for 91 years my father died at 74 my mother 78 my grandfather 85


Politicians in India have a long life because they transfer their stress and tension to the common people




Is same all around the world , even in USA have different numbers from State to State
Data I talk here is average data used for whole country

Any way , not all rich or politicians live longer than poor and that is good news :lol:
tasman1
Posts16,017
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,489
Likes Received15,852/8,251

#16 by Arvind9 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 20:12

So if you want to come to India you are welcome but dont expect to live long you are 68 life Expectancy in India 69.96 you have just one year left
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867
Likes Received2,886/2,105

#17 by tasman1 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 20:46

Arvind9 wrote: So if you want to come to India you are welcome but dont expect to live long you are 68 life Expectancy in India 69.96 you have just one year left




oh shit , I forgot that
My dear tasman1 India is not for you , will cancel my visa to India , will try N Korea
tasman1
Posts16,017
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,489
Likes Received15,852/8,251

#18 by Arvind9 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 20:52

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: So if you want to come to India you are welcome but dont expect to live long you are 68 life Expectancy in India 69.96 you have just one year left




oh shit , I forgot that
My dear tasman1 India is not for you , will cancel my visa to India , will try N Korea

North Korea is an Chinese allie they will put you in jail for 10 years to make shure you are not an Australian spy
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867
Likes Received2,886/2,105

#19 by tasman1 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 21:07

Arvind9 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: So if you want to come to India you are welcome but dont expect to live long you are 68 life Expectancy in India 69.96 you have just one year left




oh shit , I forgot that
My dear tasman1 India is not for you , will cancel my visa to India , will try N Korea

North Korea is an Chinese allie they will put you in jail for 10 years to make shure you are not an Australian spy



10 Years in jail ? wow , I am 68 , 10 years in jail, in short will live minimum another 10 years to 78
Moving to China
Madisoooooooooon , fix my visa , I am coming
tasman1
Posts16,017
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,489
Likes Received15,852/8,251

#20 by Madison91 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 22:06

You can apply directly, bring the nucleic acid test certificate and quarantine for 21 days. :lol:
The average life expectancy in China is 77 years, but there are 1.4 billion people, so the statistics are for reference only. However, nowadays it is too normal to live to 70-80 years old. If you have to say a number of years, it is destiny.

BTW
North Korea is too mysterious, I really hope that one day they can open to visit.
Also China has no allies, China has always been a non-aligned country.
Madison91
Posts403
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given292
Likes Received234/163
Post Reply
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 27, 2021 18:19:07 PST