Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkSurveys related to India be like...
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Surveys related to India be like...

#1 by kkvinaykumar » Sat Sep 18, 2021 00:44

You are an Indian I will give you survey only in Hindi, with no option to change the language. It doesn't matter whether you know Hindi or not, I will give you whole survey only in Hindi. Lol :lol:
Last edited by kkvinaykumar » Sat Sep 18, 2021 04:21 » edited 1 time in total
kkvinaykumar
Posts33
Member Since5 Aug 2019
Last Visit28 Sep 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received24/14

#2 by Arvind9 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 02:56

Yes some surveys are only in hindi because they are looking for opinion from hindi speaking population if you are not proficient in hindi you have the option to close the survey or else you could get banned for giving wrong answers because you could not understand a question properly
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,904
Likes Received2,923/2,127

#3 by kkvinaykumar » Sat Sep 18, 2021 04:21

Arvind9 wrote: Yes some surveys are only in hindi because they are looking for opinion from hindi speaking population if you are not proficient in hindi you have the option to close the survey or else you could get banned for giving wrong answers because you could not understand a question properly

Duh! They always think that everyone in India knows Hindi.
kkvinaykumar
Posts33
Member Since5 Aug 2019
Last Visit28 Sep 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received24/14

#4 by suraraj » Sat Sep 18, 2021 04:24

Survey writers do not know that not everyone in India knows Hindi. Also these surveys are not for only Hindi speaking population. You can use Google translate. No harm if the survey accepts your profile.
suraraj
Posts973
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given212
Likes Received816/545

#5 by Arvind9 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 05:20

kkvinaykumar wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Yes some surveys are only in hindi because they are looking for opinion from hindi speaking population if you are not proficient in hindi you have the option to close the survey or else you could get banned for giving wrong answers because you could not understand a question properly

Duh! They always think that everyone in India knows Hindi.

I an not a politician so I don't have issues with language but as I replied to your post its better to close the survey thats the best thing to do,I qualify for surveys in English that I close because atleast I understand I cannot give proper answers to the survey issue because its not in my field of work,giving bad answers can result in ban,quality and consistency is very important
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,904

#6 by Arvind9 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 06:11

I was watching the News only the elite class were there to wish Narendra Modi on his birthday common people called it unemployment day,yes many are unemployed especially the young
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,904

#7 by Darkstar2 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 07:44

Yeah survey authors "assume" too much that's true - and if a survey targets the Indian population it would be logic to offer a language selector like most surveys do, otherwise you create a bias, UNLESS of course the survey itself was looking exclusively for respondents proficient in Hindi, in which case, and this applies for any surveys, if you are not familiar with the language or even the survey topic, it's best policy to abandon the survey and move on. Even the use of translators is risky, because translators can often produce very strange results and you would lose the context.
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207
Likes Received12,389/6,607
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 5, 2021 18:00:42 PST