Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkDarkstar , Bill say NO .....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Darkstar , Bill say NO .....tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 23:54

2022 , Free of covid , 100% sure , why? Bill say , read down

Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates has dropped US$2.21 billion (AU$3 billion) to own Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts.

Gates, worth US$131.7 billion (AU$179.39 billion), bought a 23.75 per cent stake in the hotel company from Saudi Prince al-Waleed bin Talal in an all-cash deal earlier in September.

Continue read

His latest purchase comes just months after he warned that the coronavirus pandemic will decimate business travel.

“My prediction would be that over 50 per cent of business travel and over 30 per cent of days in the office will go away,” Gates said in November last year.
......... ha ha ha , and he spends on hotels ??????? How ?
He will turn TAP OFF , smart Bill , he is genius , his wealth gone up 100% since divorce
tasman1
Posts16,083
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,558
Likes Received15,928/8,288

#2 by kanjoormadam09 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 00:06

whatever fortunes we grab and reach heights finally we have to rest on earth. So gaining so much wealth is useless
kanjoormadam09
Posts287
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given321
Likes Received356/182

#3 by tasman1 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 00:11

kanjoormadam09 wrote: whatever fortunes we grab and reach heights finally we have to rest on earth. So gaining so much wealth is useless

Do not think Bill will agree with that
tasman1
Posts16,083
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,558

#4 by kanjoormadam09 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 00:27

He agrees or not that is a fact. :mrgreen:
kanjoormadam09
Posts287
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given321
Likes Received356/182

#5 by Arvind9 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 00:59

They all reinvest on themselves in the US bodies of very rich people are preserved it costs billions to do it,its thought that one day science will able to revive even the dead
Arvind9
Posts4,759
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,913
Likes Received2,932/2,133

#6 by tasman1 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 01:39

Arvind9 wrote: They all reinvest on themselves in the US bodies of very rich people are preserved it costs billions to do it,its thought that one day science will able to revive even the dead

And they can invest in that unlimited money

We can invest only few cent that we earn from survey ... do not think I can buy immortality for 5 cent :mrgreen:
tasman1
Posts16,083
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,558

#7 by valerie » Tue Sep 14, 2021 07:34

That's funny. :lol:

It just gos to show that you can't take anything wealthy people say, seriously.
valerie
Posts21,909
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,390
Likes Received19,627/8,283

#8 by Arvind9 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 22:29

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: They all reinvest on themselves in the US bodies of very rich people are preserved it costs billions to do it,its thought that one day science will able to revive even the dead

And they can invest in that unlimited money

We can invest only few cent that we earn from survey ... do not think I can buy immortality for 5 cent :mrgreen:

Scientists are carrying out experiments and say human life can be extended upto 200 years,in ancient scripts its mentioned how Gods lived on earth for 10,000 years before they left,meaning aliens could be so advanced that they could engineer life functions increase life span.this is what science should be able to achieve someday thats why the super rich arrange for their bodies to be preserved till science can achieve a way of bringing a dead back to life,in some scripts it just says it was time for god to leave many people intepret it as god died sounds very foolish but this is what is belief about that people cannot even imagine how can god die
Arvind9
Posts4,759
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,913
Likes Received2,932/2,133

#9 by Darkstar2 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 17:42

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories though I love reading them and making some of my own though it's mostly for fun :D BUT this one I must say is rather interesting - here's why. Something has caught my attention, remember when Bill Gates in an interview predicted that for sure, there will be vaccines with over 90% efficacy against COVID19 ? Everybody was skeptical and said impossible, it will take years for a vaccine, and at most they would be 50-60%........ WELL end of year people start getting their first shot, and vaccine efficacy is proven at over 90%, just like Bill Gate$ predicted - Of course it could be a coincidence, OR Gates has vested interest in the big pharmas. I really do not believe the bullshit about Bill Gates creating and controlling the virus, but he could have nonetheless some vested interests here and there and privileged information - remember the same Bill Gates who said that we will never need more than 640K of RAM on our computers :P Pretty soon we will need terrabytes of RAM just to boot the OS :P

tasman1 wrote: 2022 , Free of covid , 100% sure , why? Bill say , read down

Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates has dropped US$2.21 billion (AU$3 billion) to own Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts.

Yeah I read that news recently, it's interesting indeed - but this could simply be that he is investing for the big boom, once tourism is back to normal it will skyrocket, people are fed the f*ck up with this bloody pandemic and interest for travelling will surge, so this could be one logical explanation. He could also be basing his predictions on the fact that by 2022 most people will be vaccinated and cases of COVID19 will be down to controllable levels, BUT that is a dangerous gamble, because vaccine trials are ALL based on short term results. It would take years for vaccine makers to test long term efficacy, NOBODY knows how long we are protected, all they know is that protection wades month to month, but how much ? and with the new variants coming out, it pretty much eliminates herd immunity out of the picture, and with low vaccination rates in the US and other countries, his prediction is very optimistic but I have my doubts, there is no way this pandemic is over by 2022, unless Bill Gate$ has inside information about a cure, there is no interest for Bill to be controlling the virus or creating it, that's China's job :P and even China, there is no interest for China to hurt itself and trade, it needs it, it may want to create a bit of instability, but it has no interest on doing so long term - besides who profited from this pandemic, not China, more like big pharmas (and even China's own vaccine is weak compared to the mRNA vaccines), and of course funeral home owners, mostly run by organised crime.
Bill Gates is shitting money, he doesn't need to create pandemics for power or riches :D

Quote:
Gates, worth US$131.7 billion (AU$179.39 billion), bought a 23.75 per cent stake in the hotel company from Saudi Prince al-Waleed bin Talal in an all-cash deal earlier in September.

He anticipates tourism will surge after this shite storm is over, perhaps he is getting a bargain now compared to making this transaction when things are booming, or like I said, he has too much money, technically he could wiping his arse with toilet paper made entirely of $100 bills and have enough stock to last a lifetime, for himself and his entire family, and still be a f'ing billionaire, the guy has to spend his money, besides, eventually people will understand that this pandemic will never end, that the virus will remain and people will have to live with it, tourism won't stop ....

Quote:
His latest purchase comes just months after he warned that the coronavirus pandemic will decimate business travel.

Doesn't take a F-- psychic to figure that out, though Bill Gates spot on prediction about vaccine efficacy above 90%, that one was a great prediction because nobody could imagine a vaccine with such high efficacy.

Quote:
“My prediction would be that over 50 per cent of business travel and over 30 per cent of days in the office will go away,” Gates said in November last year.
......... ha ha ha , and he spends on hotels ??????? How ?

Do you think hotels are only for business travel ? People travel for leisure too, there will always be business travel, maybe less for NOW, it might surge eventually, maybe he got a better deal, but leisure travel will eventually surge to pre-pandemic levels or higher, it's an ivnestment....OR that gamble might flop, and a new virus with 75% mortality might occur and kill 2/3 of the planet :P

Quote:
He will turn TAP OFF , smart Bill , he is genius , his wealth gone up 100% since divorce

Took him that long to figure out - he should have stayed single, he would be even more wealthy - But when you are shitting money and so rich you do not know what to do with all the money, even if you get a divorce and lose 50%, you are still bloody rich - Not every guy has this privilege - hopefully he got SOME good out of his marriage :P

As far as the tap that's a load of bollocks - the pandemic will be over when people follow guidelines and stop spreading the f*ing virus, like in China where strict measures are applied and they manage to control outbreaks so quickly, but as long as people are hard headed, nothing will change, there is no tap. Even the experts now recently stated and admitted that this pandemic could trail on for several years to come due to variants and low vaccination coverage.

It's time to void constitution and freedom and exercise extreme measures - people don't wanna listen, it's time for plan B, that's the only way.

Though I think Bill Gates$ return on investment would be much higher if he buys funeral homes, because that is the only business I see surging in the coming years, he can even have online bookings, book your own funeral, ahead of time, might as well, one can never be ready enough :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209
Likes Received12,392/6,610

#10 by tasman1 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 17:52

From Darkstar........Though I think Bill Gates$ return on investment would be much higher if he buys funeral homes, because that is the only business I see surging in the coming years, he can even have online bookings, book your own funeral, ahead of time, might as well, one can never be ready enough

Agree , 7 billion will die in next few years ............. he will earn zillions :twisted: :twisted: :shock:
tasman1
Posts16,083
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,558

#11 by Darkstar2 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 18:01

valerie wrote: That's funny. :lol:

It just gos to show that you can't take anything wealthy people say, seriously.

WELL he's made some frighteningly accurate predictions Only a few months into the pandemic during an interview he made some specific predictions that people should expect a vaccine with over 90% efficacy before the end of the year, and this is not an easy prediction to make considering vaccines take years to make and nobody believed it was even possible to have a vaccine that quick and that high in efficacy. The FDA was ready to approve any vaccine at 50% or above efficacy - Initially the vaccine for the original strain of this virus was above 95%, unheard of before, yet this prediction was absolutely spot on He also discussed about the silly rumours and conspiracy theories people blame him for, such as creating virus, creating pandemic, I mean the guy like I said before has enough power and money to support himself, his families and families of his families and entire countries alone - so it's not like he has anything to gain from that, the guy is a money faucet :mrgreen: Investing in hotels is quite unusual, he should have instead invested in building morgues, funeral homes, etc, the death industry is the only industry that will survive, once all the dead bodies pile up, and we can thank all the ignorant Fs that go around discrediting vaccines and still believing COVID19 is a hoax, it's all on them.

Some wealthy people have already said we are doomed and we have to learn to live with the virus, it will never disappear, finally some honesty for a bloody change, though enough vaccination coverage can help reduce hospital visits and prevent stress on the system. There will always be cases, the vaccines won't bring cases down to 0, but they will help reduce the number of hospital visits and dead bodies.

People who do not believe this is true should be put in FEMA camps, locked up and isolated from society until this is over, say in 30 years, this way they cannot contribute to spreading the virus and KILLING innocent people.

People are entitled to their views, BUT they are not entitled to put other lives in danger !!!
So with the wrong decisions comes consequences. People cannot have their liberty and be ignorant, they cannot have their cake and eat it - so I say these people should be flagged as terrorists because that's what they are, and then life can resume to SOME form of normal, if at all.

It's not Bill Gate$ who will crush the virus, well initially Biden promised he would crush virus during his absurd election campaign, the fraud of a campaign and election, so much for that Mr. Biden, it's DISGUSTING to see such a disappointingly low vaccination coverage in America..........guess now Americans will have to live with 200k-300k cases daily eventually, so much for the promises he made during his campaign.
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209

#12 by Darkstar2 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 18:07

tasman1 wrote: From Darkstar........Though I think Bill Gates$ return on investment would be much higher if he buys funeral homes, because that is the only business I see surging in the coming years, he can even have online bookings, book your own funeral, ahead of time, might as well, one can never be ready enough

Agree , 7 billion will die in next few years ............. he will earn zillions :twisted: :twisted: :shock:

Book your funeral now and receive a complimentary copy of Windows 11 Pro.

As far as investments to extend life by 200+ years, seriously who the bloody hell wants to live that long, I mean unless you are very comfortable financially and happy, there is no reason why anybody would want to live that long on this rotten planet - do you wanna work 500 years 9 to 5, struggle to make ends meet, wondering if you are gonna be decapitated, have your head cut off, be rammed into whilst going to work, shot, etc, only the super wealthy living in paradises would want to extend their life, sure, ....... Imagine a planet where people live to be 500-1000 years old, they will have to ration procreation - they will have to install tracking devices on people's willies, they have to control births or we will end up with a population of 100 billion, where are people going to live, they will have to live 25 in one flat, with 1 toilet - nice, on the positive side rent could be split in 25, it's a bargain if you don't mind sharing the toilet with 24 other people :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209

#13 by tasman1 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 18:18

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: From Darkstar........Though I think Bill Gates$ return on investment would be much higher if he buys funeral homes, because that is the only business I see surging in the coming years, he can even have online bookings, book your own funeral, ahead of time, might as well, one can never be ready enough

Book your funeral now and receive a complimentary copy of Windows 11 Pro.

As far as investments to extend life by 200+ years, seriously who the bloody hell wants to live that long, I mean unless you are very comfortable financially and happy, there is no reason why anybody would want to live that long on this rotten planet - do you wanna work 500 years 9 to 5, struggle to make ends meet, wondering if you are gonna be decapitated, have your head cut off, be rammed into whilst going to work, shot, etc, only the super wealthy living in paradises would want to extend their life, sure, ....... Imagine a planet where people live to be 500-1000 years old, they will have to ration procreation - they will have to install tracking devices on people's willies, they have to control births or we will end up with a population of 100 billion, where are people going to live, they will have to live 25 in one flat, with 1 toilet - nice, on the positive side rent could be split in 25, it's a bargain if you don't mind sharing the toilet with 24 other people :P

Do not see a problem sharing a toilet with 25 girls if they are 18-25 years old :lol:
tasman1
Posts16,083
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,558

#14 by valerie » Thu Sep 16, 2021 05:38

I have a minor in psychology.

What many people do is reverse psychology.

If you are someone that is wealthy, a lot of people listen to you. You make headlines
every time you say anything. If you wanted to invest in hotels, would you tell everyone
else to invest in them? Wouldn't the smart thing to do would be to tell everyone how
bad it is to invest in them?

'Reverse Psychology' is one major reason you can't believe everything you are told/read.
valerie
Posts21,909
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,390

#15 by Darkstar2 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 19:46

tasman1 wrote:

So essentially nearly all of earth's population, talk about exaggeration even if there were viruses wit 75-80% mortality, there would still be billions left - an end of world scenario where all of humans are gone is unlikely in any short term future, certainly not in a few years - no doubt we WILL have other pandemics, we were all ill prepared in this one because of a bunch of cock heads who do not want to follow simple guidelines, you would think that between the Spanish Flu pandemic and COVID19 people would be more ready to fight this one, but no, a bunch of selfless, selfish, self centred cocks who do not think past their bloody nose. It doesn't take a high mortality rate to change lives, even with a 2% mortality rate COVID19 has managed to infected over 200 millions and kill millions and destabilise the entire bloody economy and people's lives permanently. God forbid one day if a virus has a high mortality rate, I mean with less than 2% mortality and hospitals are past the point of saturation, imagine with 50-75% mortality. People have survived plagues and pandemics before, but people had more values, solidarity and respect, now we live in a world of f* everybody me me me me me myself and I and each their own, ZERO solidarity in this ******mned pandemic, people are not willing to make any bit of effort, COLLECTIVE efforts., people are instead relying on the knob-ends in power to do all the work, when they are the biggest lot of thieves swimming in scandal and corruption, and don't set good examples.

Quote:
Do not see a problem sharing a toilet with 25 girls if they are 18-25 years old :lol:

You shouldn't say it out loud :lol: If you really mean this, then you would likely never even get a chance to use the toilet - that would be the worse case scenario you'd have to pick a number and wait in line I guess, OK let me put it differently, share a small toilet, with no windows, no fans, no nothing, and no air circulation :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209

#16 by Darkstar2 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 19:56

valerie wrote: I have a minor in psychology.

What many people do is reverse psychology.

If you are someone that is wealthy, a lot of people listen to you. You make headlines
every time you say anything. If you wanted to invest in hotels, would you tell everyone
else to invest in them? Wouldn't the smart thing to do would be to tell everyone how
bad it is to invest in them?

'Reverse Psychology' is one major reason you can't believe everything you are told/read.

It's a very simple concept to prove, and it works - build a very simple website, with a few lines of HTML code,
and on that web site, write "DO NOT under ANY circumstances click HERE" and make it big bold letters, make it stand out. Have something to track traffic and clicks......... I think that's pretty much self explanatory, people do exactly the opposite of what they are told to do, though some people can outwit and reverse psychology would not work on them, because they are aware of what it is :D Believe it or not Valerie, some people on this earth know better than to believe everything or anyone :mrgreen: I'd like to think that not all wealthy people are bullshitters ok many / most are :lol: though some are quiet and reserved. The reason you hear so much about what the wealthy do is because they are stalked by the media - every little move they do, Bill Gate$ was last seen scoring No 2's in an outhouse by the lake...
Very important news . Celebrity X sold her mansion for a whopping 45 million $, yeah like I give a shit about that :P
People CRAVE celebrity gossip and news and wealthy news in general, so the media just caters to the DEMAND, why do you think some people have made a fortune with social media, the social media craze on YouTube, instagram, TikTok, people you would least expect it, and regular people who become wealthy by posting their crazy videos online, there is a huge market for that. There are people just posting youtube videos of themselves eating, just that, stuffing themselves up with food, they rake million of views and earn a living off of that. There are crazy people who post pics of their toilet bowl content every time they score NO. 1 or NO. 2 on the menu and date / time stamp, these generate tons of traffic - YET you have people working their arses off trying to earn a living and struggle - It's not only the wealthy people have have influence over others, even regular people who are different from the norm, eccentric, dangerous, controversial, they can rack in millions of subscribers and views on YouTube, all it takes is for someone to post something daring on social media, and they will get tons of followers doing the same, even if they know it is dangerous and absolutely crazy.

Yes people listen to the wealthy because they think that the wealthy know better, have more experience, when a lot of the time their wealth got acquired because of luck, or the work of others, or on the backs of people's misfortune....
These scandals even go back to religious groups, ministries, etc, people whom you would least believe to be corrupt, live lavish lifestyle, and have for many years preyed (no pun intended) :D) on the misfortune and hopes of the miserable to acquire their wealth.
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209

#17 by valerie » Thu Sep 16, 2021 21:04

It's kind of odd when you really think about how people are so impressionable
they will follow wealthy people, actors and so on. Truth be told most of those
famous people are no more intelligent than anyone else. They just happen to
be good at their profession, which is primarily to attract people.
valerie
Posts21,909
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,390

#18 by Darkstar2 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:42

valerie wrote: It's kind of odd when you really think about how people are so impressionable
they will follow wealthy people, actors and so on. Truth be told most of those
famous people are no more intelligent than anyone else. They just happen to
be good at their profession, which is primarily to attract people.

ahahaha yeah I wouldn't exactly say good - yeah some of them are pure talent and deserve it, but not all are good at their profession. Some are ridden in scandal and if they are there it is because of luck and knowing the right people, getting the right inheritance, and doing some monkey business on the side. Look at Celine Dion, she grew up in the Ghetto basically, if LUCK did not strike her and have Rene Angelil literally GAMBLE his house and money on her, she would probably be in a very different position right now, probably either still in the ghetto or working 9 to 5 or landing small gigs. Is Celine Dion a looker ? I don't think so, does she have talent, WELL, there are far better singers than her, she is where she is right now all because of Rene Angelil and she knows that. It's not all about talent and how good you are. There are many talented people out there who are struggling, despite working their arse off and trying their best, talent alone is not enough. A lot of these celebrities and even unlikely ones have become famous for the wrong reasons, not all deserved it though.

Proof of concept ? Look at music and artists in the old days, you would agree that was TALENT and good music compared to the shit people listen to today, the Justin Bieber and all that garbage, because what makes people famous today is not their talent, it's the f***ability, their looks, the popularity - Why do you see so many arrogant, shit artists today become famous and rich, is it because they are really good ? Nope. Today looks and SEX sells. That's how a famous Canadian rapper managed to make a name for himself, he f*cks everything that moves, he has ZERO values, doesn't give a shit about anybody other than himself, and his songs are corny for the most part - where the main theme is the N word, drugs, hoes and gangs :D current generation of fornicators think it's cool, anything sex, nasty, criminal sells.......so tell me , do you believe that all those celebrities deserve where they are, nope. I'd go as far as saying only few do, and even those that do, they would not be where they are ALONE without outside HELP.

Celine would probably be singing in a strip club downtown right now if not for Angelil, yeah of course you can say that she would still be earning OK money, but what's a thousand $ a week next to being worth over a billion :P

Now let's talk about Oprah Winfrey, for years she has had QUACKS and snake oil merchants on her show peddling absolute bullshit and false hope to people believing in their diatribe, she has made a name for herself with her charisma - a lot of these TV talk shows are so FAKE - they prey on people's desperation, and gullibility.
AND what about some of those QUACKS who became famous, they became famous through her show, one of those quacks was a respectable neurosurgeon that eventually joined the dark side, she helped him earn more money through her show and eventually he had a show of his own. What about that famous so-called shrink who has his show, calling himself a shrink when he isn't a real one........... Show business is ridden in corruption and scandal. People with TRUE talent, you can find them on the streets and subway or at home, undiscovered ......... If you have good connections, a bit of money and willing to bend the rule and sleep with the right people, you get far in show business, and this applies for both genders not just one :P SOME people did it all on their own with hard work and dedication, they did it the honest way, good for them. But for many, they would be nowhere without outside help, that's why actors need agents, that's why when yous tart a business you need capital, you need someone to invest in you, your ideas, unless you already have money of your own.

The show business is full of FRAUDS.

and the show business is full of OVERRATED celebrities. OK Celine Dion is not a bad singer, but she's not the best either, in my opinion she is way overrated - Justin Beiber, way way way way overrated, etc.
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209

#19 by valerie » Sun Sep 19, 2021 16:56

There we go with the Bible again, actually.

Not much shame in the world today. You go to yahoo and almost daily they have listed
one or more famous people naked, almost naked, pictures of them going to an awards
show in a see thru dress, men in thongs, and so on. Modesty and self respect has gone
out the window.
valerie
Posts21,909
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,390

#20 by Darkstar2 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 17:09

valerie wrote: There we go with the Bible again, actually.

Not much shame in the world today. You go to yahoo and almost daily they have listed
one or more famous people naked, almost naked, pictures of them going to an awards
show in a see thru dress, men in thongs, and so on. Modesty and self respect has gone
out the window.

see through or barely anything at all so little clothing that they might as well not wear any :lol: You nailed it, people have no self respect, and yet they want to be treated with respect - if guys dress like pimps they will be labelled as such, the same is true of women dress like hookers - but you know what people say right ? My body my decisions, people want to take their decisions but don't like to be judged, we live in society where people look at one another, there is no such thing as nobody judging or talking.

If I were to take the subway shirtless, with hair painted in 6 different colours and just my underwear - should I expect not to be judged and nobody say anything ? Same applies to people wear clothes so thin you can see their genitals right through, people ARE gonna talk - but like I said in a previous post, SEX sells, LOOKS sell, show business is full of pimps, whores, junkies and addicts, what celebrity nowadays hasn't smoked some grass or snorted cocaine - just like in the movie the wolf of wallstreet, some people have so much money they don't know what to do with it, they spend it on drugs, booze and hookers like they are buying candy out of a vending machine :lol: Values, self respect and respect for others has gone down the toilet. Kids are giving their teachers the middle finger, cussing them out, shooting them, threatening them, and parents are behind them supporting them - Instead of teaching the GARBAGE they teach in school nowadays they should teach about life about real subjects, it's to a point now that to get through to the kids in school you gotta talk their language and act juvenile to get any respect and their attention, you know like the kind of teachers you see in TV series like Boston Public, that teacher who came with a gun in class and shot it, sure gave students a scare, but it taught them a lesson, they respect a teacher with a gun big time - SEX, VIOLENCE and DRUGS sells - if you are running a legit business you are struggling - people nowadays would rather look for cheap one nite stands than stable relationships.
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 7, 2021 23:28:04 PST