Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkCreate good topic storry .....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Create good topic storry .....tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 18:53

For all who love to post here and hope people will like it there is one golden rule

It's not just about telling a story ,It's about creating a story., Fake or real ? Who care

Be Master In Disguise and you will rule this world
tasman1
Posts16,082
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,555
Likes Received15,926/8,287

#2 by valerie » Sun Aug 22, 2021 20:48

The iron gate was tall and black with specks of orange rust near the pointed tops.

The gate stretched a half mile enclosing the old cemetery. It is said to never walk
past the iron gate at midnight for fear the dead will walk with you.

Nearby is a school yard and during the day it is a bright and sunny fun place to be.
At night, it seems to take on the same foggy darkness as the iron gate.

As a child I would rush past the old black iron cemetery gate on my way to school
In the winter, darkness comes early. On those cloudy wintery days walking home
from school, I'd take the long way choosing not to walk past the black iron gate.

Not far from the tall black iron gate is old railroad tracks. Trains no longer use it
but the tracks are still there. Embedded across the tracks into the concrete are
red handprints. It is said to be the blood of a young girl name 'Mary' that was hit
by a car and crawled across the tracks. They say Mary is buried in the cemetery
some where near that tall black iron gate.

If you walk past the iron gate at midnight, Mary will JUMP OUT and EAT YOU ALIVE!
valerie
Posts21,909
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,390
Likes Received19,627/8,283

#3 by completude » Sun Aug 22, 2021 22:23

Olá!

Explique melhor, estou começando hoje, ok?

Obrigada
completude
Posts1
Member Since19 Aug 2021
Last Visit28 Aug 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#4 by Arvind9 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:34

IRRELEVANT how many of us humans realize the word applies perfectly to us,we know only 35% of what lies on earth rest 65% is unexplored within the 35% we have wars religion God Politicians and devide what lies beyond us is unknown because we cannot think beyond ourselves as we leave earth and move into space all of a sudden everything becomes unknown slowly as you move into space the earth becomes just a dot its relevance gets reduced 14 billion light years away at the edge of the universe no one would know that a planet called earth exists with a civilization all mixed up in its beliefs the earth cannot be defined even as a dot.
Arvind9
Posts4,759
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,913
Likes Received2,932/2,133

#5 by valerie » Tue Aug 24, 2021 22:07

There's a favorite passage of mine in the book of revelations. It goes something
like this:

..... the sky receded like a scroll.....

I guess it's a favorite passage of mine because I have always envisioned the universe
as being sort of null. Not like what science tells us. In other words, if I was going to
draw a picture in order to create a world, what would I do? I would draw the world
and give it a sky with light. It would be kind of like a bubble with life going on inside
it. At night the world would cool. That would be my drawing. What would be out
further from my drawing? Well it would be me. It would be me because I made the
drawing and in order to see me, the sky would need to open up to reveal what's
behind it all. That would be me. I think of God like that. God a great artist. Maybe
He drew the plan first and each day He worked to create more. On the 6th day He
decided he would draw something in His image. You know, science can only theorize
what they have not experienced. Scientist can have faith there is other stars, other
planets, other universes, and infinite space. I prefer to place my faith in God. I
feel I would be mighty ignorant to believe anything less. I can tell you that there is
absolutely nothing in this entire world that gives me proof of evolution. Nothing.
But every where I look, I see an artist design. It's creation. So call Him what you
will. Where I sit, I call Him God and I call His son Jesus. That's where my faith is
and that is what I believe and that is what I will die believing.
valerie
Posts21,909
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,390

#6 by tasman1 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 22:24

valerie wrote: There's a favorite passage of mine in the book of revelations. It goes something
like this:

..... the sky receded like a scroll.....

I guess it's a favorite passage of mine because I have always envisioned the universe
as being sort of null. Not like what science tells us. In other words, if I was going to
draw a picture in order to create a world, what would I do? I would draw the world
and give it a sky with light. It would be kind of like a bubble with life going on inside
it. At night the world would cool. That would be my drawing. What would be out
further from my drawing? Well it would be me. It would be me because I made the
drawing and in order to see me, the sky would need to open up to reveal what's
behind it all. That would be me. I think of God like that. God a great artist. Maybe
He drew the plan first and each day He worked to create more. On the 6th day He
decided he would draw something in His image. You know, science can only theorize
what they have not experienced. Scientist can have faith there is other stars, other
planets, other universes, and infinite space. I prefer to place my faith in God. I
feel I would be mighty ignorant to believe anything less. I can tell you that there is
absolutely nothing in this entire world that gives me proof of evolution. Nothing.
But every where I look, I see an artist design. It's creation. So call Him what you
will. Where I sit, I call Him God and I call His son Jesus. That's where my faith is
and that is what I believe and that is what I will die believing.

To weak , to nice , [ ok only for kindergarten ] , try to add bombastic words , inflated ,exaggerated , pompous , turgid, confusing ,to scare people , if they get heart attack once they recover they will come back to your story

Weak ...................read this book and you will die earlier
Strong .................read this book and you will rot longer in your grave
Last edited by tasman1 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 22:40 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,082
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,555

#7 by Arvind9 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:22

One of the main topics today is gender inequality,should we be bothered about it or even address it because god never learned it himself there is a god a son of god but his wife and daughter are unimportant no one talks about them,even god came alone son came alone no better way to understand gender inequality
Arvind9
Posts4,759
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,913

#8 by tasman1 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 16:21

Arvind9 wrote: One of the main topics today is gender inequality,should we be bothered about it or even address it because god never learned it himself there is a god a son of god but his wife and daughter are unimportant no one talks about them,even god came alone son came alone no better way to understand gender inequality

We are born alone,we live alone , we die alone
Same apply for God , try to understand him
tasman1
Posts16,082
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,555

#9 by valerie » Wed Aug 25, 2021 18:32

I thought this topic was to create a story.

No one even ask if my story was true.
valerie
Posts21,909
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,390

#10 by tasman1 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 18:44

valerie wrote: I thought this topic was to create a story.

No one even ask if my story was true.

Topic was how to create topic that will MORE people read , real or fake ? nobody care about that
tasman1
Posts16,082
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,555

#11 by Arvind9 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 18:44

Its amazing how these stories are understood by humans Christ looked up and called his father when the Romans crucified him but he did not come but if it had been an Indian God the Romans would have ceased to exist on this planet goes to show how differently gods were understood across religions
Arvind9
Posts4,759
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,913
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 7, 2021 21:49:37 PST