Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkPlease Come and Enjoy .......tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Please Come and Enjoy .......tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 00:15

Please come here and enjoy weekend with us

Sydney has been sensationally compared to a militarised political regime such as "North Korea", as Australian Defence Force troops hit the streets to help police crack down on Covid-19 compliance.

Australian Defence Force personnel were deployed across Sydney’s west and south west at the start of the week, helping police ensure close contacts of confirmed cases are following the rules and are isolating at home.

Politicians from all levels of government have slammed the highly-visible ADF presence in Sydney's west.

NSW Greens Senator Mehreen Faruqi lashed out on social media, criticising “the “militarisation of public health” in Australia.

News that there will be soldiers on the ground in western Sydney, going door to door, has stirred up all my terrifying memories of growing up mostly under a militarised political regime in Pakistan,” she posted to Twitter.

The militarisation of public health in Australia, in communities that are already going through these difficult lockdowns and the anxiety and stress of Covid-19 is just plain bastardry.

Our people are one of the most poorest demographics in NSW. They’ve suffered lockdown, mounted horseback police, and if that wasn’t enough then they get the army rolling in
tasman1
Posts16,060
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536
Likes Received15,912/8,277

#2 by tasman1 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 00:20

Social media has been flooded with comments about the military rollout, with one person commenting on the NSW Incidents Alerts Facebook page, It's a dangerous downward spiral when a nation turns it's military against it's own people.

Another posted We are becoming like North Korea. This is becoming a joke.

Don’t think that deploying defence force personnel in areas which have people who may have escaped from war torn countries, or countries who experienced civil war is well thought out at all. It will trigger PTSD in a very large population of people, warned another social media user.
tasman1
Posts16,060
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536

#3 by Darkstar2 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 15:38

tasman1 wrote: Please come here and enjoy weekend with us

Sydney has been sensationally compared to a militarised political regime such as "North Korea", as Australian Defence Force troops hit the streets to help police crack down on Covid-19 compliance.

Was about bloody time - they should do that here in North America, since people are too ........... stubborn, it's either that, or let dangerous variants kill us all and render all vaccines useless........but here in America, nobody has solid pair of balls to do such a thing, here in in the Americas, Canada & US, freedom & constitution Trumps (no pun intended :D ) oops I almost typed something uncensored :P screw that - now it's time to play ball and get this pandemic over with, exceptional times call for exceptional measures - you should be thankful they are not doing like in the movie you saw about COVID-23 - the Q zone ? :lol:

Quote:
Our people are one of the most poorest demographics in NSW. They’ve suffered lockdown, mounted horseback police, and if that wasn’t enough then they get the army rolling in

NOBODY has to suffer anymore Tasman1, if people follow the f'ing rules once and for bloody all - that's the whole idea, only a % of the population that does not want to follow simple rules, are destroying the efforts of everyone, why the bloody hell should everyone else pay the price, about time they wake up !!! Mind you no government gets re-elected installing such measures, but what's more important are lives and getting out of this shit :D

The 4th wave has started in Canada, we need something like that here, but our PM is such a muppet, and no way this kind of stuff would fly in America either, neither Biden nor Trump would even think of such measures, instead they rather see millions of innocent people DIE, and this pandemic trailing on at least until 2030......... anybody still think this virus was not man made - it is the worse of the worse of pandemics, even other pandemics the virus eventually settled on its own - why not this time.
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,205
Likes Received12,389/6,607

#4 by Darkstar2 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 15:44

tasman1 wrote:

Didn't you repeatedly say that Kim Jung Un was your idol ? :P

Now I want you to do some homework - tell me how many cases of confirmed COVID19 have been found in North Korea since the beginning ? What is worse, temporary militarisation OR a deadly carnage of COVID19 variants killing INNOCENT people and their loved ones, I would think that the choice is simple in these situations. Like I said, people should still be thankful they are not being taken away from their home and locked up in FEMA camps or quarantine zone left to die, like in that movie you saw recently.

Enough is enough or should millions more innocent die of this virus ?
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,205

#5 by josealvesjr » Fri Aug 06, 2021 16:08

tasman1 wrote: Social media has been flooded with comments about the military rollout, with one person commenting on the NSW Incidents Alerts Facebook page, It's a dangerous downward spiral when a nation turns it's military against it's own people.

Don’t think that deploying defence force personnel in areas which have people who may have escaped from war torn countries, or countries who experienced civil war is well thought out at all. It will trigger PTSD in a very large population of people, warned another social media user.

This is due to civil disobedience and idiotic vaccine refusers. Until today I do not understand the moronic reasons of those vaccine refusers, for instance like " an intrusion of my freedom" or against "my religious principles" or what you have it. Any normal person understands that these criteria are a bunch of crap and now is not the time for it. Worldwide we see that 90% of people who become infected and hospitalized are not vaccinated.
If one chooses not to be vaccinated then distance yourself from society because you are a potential hazard. Go and live on an island.
Tasman (another vaccine refuser) will welcome you with open arms in Tasmania.
josealvesjr
Posts1,693
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,284/836

#6 by tasman1 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 17:21

Do you folks understand that Australia have very limited number of vaccine ????> govt say more will come in October [ MAYBE
NO vaccine = most can not be vaccinated even if they like to be vaccinate

How hard is that to understand ???????????????????

Vaccinated rates = lowest in developed word ... that is official number from Au govt not from me

tasman1
Posts16,060
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536

#7 by Darkstar2 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 17:31

josealvesjr wrote:

This is due to civil disobedience and idiotic vaccine refusers.

Couldn't have said it better myself :lol: You see, there are consequences for every actions or lack thereof. At the limit one could even understand people's concern with the vaccine - BUT at least people should then isolate and follow the damn rules, wear the damn mask, to avoid spreading their snotty little virus - but BOTH refusing vaccine AND refusing to protect others, in my opinion such people should be flagged as terrorists, because they are no worse, they are a danger not only to themselves but others and should be locked up !!! No innocent lives should be taken because of those selfless c**ts !

Quote:
Until today I do not understand the moronic reasons of those vaccine refusers, for instance like " an intrusion of my freedom" or against "my religious principles" or what you have it. Any normal person understands that these criteria are a bunch of crap and now is not the time for it. Worldwide we see that 90% of people who become infected and hospitalized are not vaccinated.
If one chooses not to be vaccinated then distance yourself from society because you are a potential hazard. Go and live on an island.
Tasman (another vaccine refuser) will welcome you with open arms in Tasmania.

Again couldn't have said it better myself :P At the limit I will even understand people's wish to refuse vaccine, I almost did, BUT then these people must do whatever it takes to protect others, and make some compromise, you don't want the vaccine, then you are excluded from all non essential activity, you must isolate and protect others, but people cannot be that bloody selfish, NOT want the vaccine and NOT want to make any effort to stop the spread, and these same c*nts procreate, I mean is it so difficult to get into one's f-ing head that nearly 2 years later, this pandemic is not a hoax ? and this variant is a killer, a real killer ?

No vaccine, then stay locked up until things settle down - the problem is I am a big supporter of liberty of choice, people should not be forced to take the vaccine against their will - BUT..........there are exceptional times - nobody saw this thing coming - we are now facing a huge threat of new dangerous super mutations - it's a war, so what do we do, the risks of these new super variants vs. risks of vaccines are not to be compared, they far outweigh any long term effects of vaccines - so in such extreme measures there must be 2 things either you make vaccination compulsory, OR you isolate the non vaccinated people away from society, now what is the harsher method you think ? People are still in their own home isolated vs. being taken away to some FEMA camp where they can die there alone eating slop.
It really makes me so F irate that people are not willing to make ANY effort, they can take their liberties and shove them up their arses - this pandemic has done my nut in, how long are we going to keep this shit up ? I think it's too much, and what makes me even more irate are the damn charlatans and quack doctors who post videos online claiming the pandemic is over or would be over this year - yeah - what a lot of complete quacks - I have respect for science not quackery - and some well renown doctors have unfortunately joined the dark side a long time ago, what a shame.
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,205

#8 by tasman1 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 17:40

Darkstar ...... so you support if country have no vaccine must stay in lockdown forever and you support ARMY to take over country ? .....................

One who have right to close or open Australia is defence minister .............. cool shit .....unlimited power
tasman1
Posts16,060
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536

#9 by Darkstar2 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 17:49

tasman1 wrote: Do you folks understand that Australia have very limited number of vaccine ????> govt say more will come in October [ MAYBE
NO vaccine = most can not be vaccinated even if they like to be vaccinate

Why is it that there are not enough vaccines ? Don't you think if most people would be willing to get the vaccine there would be more - is it normal that in 2021 a country like Australia, which is a Tier 1 country not have enough vaccines, no it is NOT normal. Canada has a huge surplus of vaccines, in some provinces in Canada more than 80% of the population got their vaccine, OK maybe not fully yet, and one dose only protects 30% from this g*******ed variant, takes 2 full doses for optimal protection - Anyhow, I cannot understand FTFOM why Australia would not have enough, this is disgusting - I thought this vaccine was supposed to be our way out of this pandemic, it looks like the logistics and planning has been a complete epic fail !!! SO let's see now, you do not have enough vaccines, so what other alternatives do you have ? Following the rules - and stopping spread - How did China put an end to the cases and spread long before a vaccine ? How did North Korea do it ? How did other countries do it ? So the not enough vaccines is too easy - I mean sure, it should not be like that - Every country should have access to proper vaccination, this is a WORLD pandemic, that unfortunately has turned into a game of money and politics vs. conspiracy and complete and utter bullshit ! On one side you have people who want vaccine, on the other you have a bunch of prats who believe the vaccine is the mark of the beast - it looks like some people need to go back to the bible, this is not the mark of the beast by any means - nowadays EVERYTHING is attributed to the Mark of the Beast :P If it were the Mark of the beast I would not have taken my 2 doses of this damn vaccine - 2nd dose which gave me 100F fever and whole body ache for 2 bloody days - and to think I got this vaccine for nothing makes me so irate - because I know that this vaccine eventually will not protect me against the crazy variants to come, all because of a bunch of prats who still think of this as a big joke. F them all - they could not even care less if one of their loved ones got struck by COVID19.

I've been watching on the news reports of skeptics and anti-vaxxers who got infected and hospitalised, in the ICU and nearly dying and they are BEGGING now for vaccine and truly regret their bad decisions - too little too late.
it's sad that people have to experience something to believe in it, even when millions have already been infected and DIED, isn't that proof enough - smh - this world has gone to shit :D

Quote:
Vaccinated rates = lowest in developed word ... that is official number from Au govt not from me

WELL then what do you do against mass civil obedience ? You set order - OR you wait and see all the dead bodies pile up - Of course Canada does not have the political balls to use its army to enforce any law, but some provinces will implement a vaccine passport, that will be required for all non essential activities, restaurants, cinema, sports, gym, etc. will that work, WELL, that would be a big flop, because it relies on good will - and in society nowadays you cannot rely for shit on any good will, I don't think many restaurants and pubs, gyms, will want to act as police and refuse people who do not have proof of vaccines - this is going to be a major f*ck-up. So what's the next best thing ? Having the military on the streets, tanks and all and temporarily amend the constitution - people only abide when they have no choice to - well the CHOICES were given and people took the wrong ones, so now it's time for order.
It's not like people are getting shot down - though maybe it might come to that.

If you have seen the series 24, in one of the seasons there was a dangerous virus outbreak and people were forced to quarantine in a hotel, anybody that left the hotel was shot - well.......people should be thankful it's not come to that yet, what I think SHOULD happen is people who disobey, get treated the same way as a criminal, arrested, pay fines and do jail time. They are aiding and abetting a dangerous weapon (COVID19) by contributing to its uncontrolled spread and refusing to take measures to protect spread, and are fully aware of the consequences, so tel me, what makes them any different to TERRORISTS...........................

Right now ISIS is on vacation, they don't need to eve lift a finger, they are relying on the millions of clueless people contributing to the spread of this bio weapon called COVID19 so to speak. yeah not different to terrorism at all.

This pandemic and variants deal makes 9/11 look like a walk in the park !!!! people should wake up to reality and snap out of whatever trip they are on.
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,205

#10 by Darkstar2 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 17:56

tasman1 wrote: Darkstar ...... so you support if country have no vaccine must stay in lockdown forever and you support ARMY to take over country ? .....................

One who have right to close or open Australia is defence minister .............. cool shit .....unlimited power

#1) NO I do not support lockdown forever - I said it many times already, lockdown only buys more time, but after that the spread will continue - this is why you need vaccines !!!!

#2) So what if you don't have enough vaccines what do you do ? WELL, we all have to learn to live with this g*****ned virus, how do we do that ? Through guidelines we must follow - is it possible to do so without being locked down, yes...............what I do support is for COVID19 rules to be enforced and in effect at all times, this way people can do their daily activities whilst not being locked down, what's so unreasonable about that ?

IF.........people are unwilling to follow rules they should not be allowed to continue spreading the virus, in such case, and only in such case I would support mandatory isolation - People have a CHOICE, are given a CHOICE...........

Locking down forever is definitely counterproductive - but if cases are too high, in order to bring them down, there is no choice but to lock down for a set period of time until things settle - ALL this locking down business would not happen in the first place if everyone follow the rules.

All that is happening now is by people's bad choices..........they are to blame and only them to blame.

What I cannot stand to see are more innocent people dying !!!! Whatever it takes to stop this, should be done !
UNLESS of course you don't mind seeing millions more dead bodies pile up and in 2030 people still talking about the COVID pandemic, 1000 variants later. Now how the bloody hell are vaccines going to ever keep up with all those F.. variants, tell me. MAYBE by year 3000 they will have come up with heuristics vaccine, much like smart anti virus software that detect new viruses that are not in their database.
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,205

#11 by tasman1 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 18:13

History

City xxxxxx , current -Croatia , former -Yugoslavia , former until 1953-Italy

My parents lived in IN TIME of Musolini , they are told ...... we must trace you for your own good

From 1953 it was Yugoslavia , they are told ........ we must trace you for your own good

I was born in 1953 , they told me................. we mus trace you for your own good

Moved to Australia , they tell me .................we must trace you for your own good

My good friends from Chile , they told them .........we must trace you for your own good

They moved to Australia , they tell them............we must trace you for your own good

My neighbors from N Korea , they told them ........we must trace you for your own good

They escaped to Australia , they tell them............we must trace you for your own good

Cool , Fascism is back on the streets , let us hope to see Army take over the world , some will like that
tasman1
Posts16,060
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536

#12 by valerie » Fri Aug 06, 2021 22:33

I can remember as a kid, kids were not allowed in school unless they had
a record of their vaccinations. Not sure what the rules are today at schools.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,618/8,277

#13 by tasman1 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 22:59

valerie wrote: I can remember as a kid, kids were not allowed in school unless they had

Same here in Australia .................

But in old times they never did put anybody who was not vaccinated in cage like now or restricted their movement or closed grocery store like now [ Fairfield in NSW ] or put Army on the streets
tasman1
Posts16,060
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536

#14 by Darkstar2 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 17:29

tasman1 wrote:
valerie wrote: I can remember as a kid, kids were not allowed in school unless they had

Same here in Australia .................

But in old times they never did put anybody who was not vaccinated in cage like now or restricted their movement or closed grocery store like now [ Fairfield in NSW ] or put Army on the streets

WELL in old days there was more ethics, more values and more respect - you would never dare talk back to your parents or authority or do 1/10th of what kids do today, that's the difference - NOW, people act like complete sick rabid dogs, defy authority, disrespect authority, don't give a shit about anybody but themselves - Right now we are living a big crisis, the crisis of variants that could render this pandemic a perpetual one with no end, eventually these mutations will be so bad that it will be a real carnage of dead bodies and no vaccines will save the day, THAT's the difference that is happening now - EXCEPTIONAL times, and people acting like complete dicks - People seem to remember how vaccines saved the day before, if not for those, most of humanity would be extinct by now - so people should follow the rules for the safety of society, we live in a world of school shootings every other day, murder, violence on the rise, rage, and complete civil disobedience - SO, what do you suggest then Tasman1 - I don't believe in putting non vaccinated people in cages nor sending them to FEMA camps or Q zones like the movie - BUT I do believe they should be forced into isolation as they are a DANGER to others, for the time of the pandemic - Simple as that, they made a choice, a bad one, and so there needs to be consequences - Having an army on the streets and police state is unfortunate, it should not be, but it is a last resort measures when people act like a bunch of selfless, spoiled little c*nts - people should put aside their self entitlement and wake the F*** up, we are in the middle of a major threat, a war, if people won't work together to fight this war, something needs to be done - those of us following rules and trying to end this g******** pandemic are fed up - why should the majority of the society pay the price for a small percentage of selfish little prats - it's not fair.

If having an army of soldiers on the street, tanks and all means SAFETY, order and taking back control of this pandemic, then SO BE IT, what you seem to be forgetting here is that we are in dire times, this is like a war, just when we thought this pandemic was over, and now the variants are taking over, and people are willingly defying rules and willingly harming others - so what's your solution then, do you want to be the one making the phone calls to tell people that their loved ones were taken by COVID19, perfectly healthy people taken - innocent people ? all because of a bunch of c*nts who can't wear a bloody mask - this is disgusting - bring in the army, bring in the tanks, whatever it takes to protect the population from COVID19 terrorists :D
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,205

#15 by Darkstar2 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 17:33

Rules ? ahahahaha - today you can get your kids into any school under any circumstances, if your write the right numbers - Ask Lori Loughlin :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,205

#16 by tasman1 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 18:11

Darkstar you like very harsh rule if people do not obey

Do you think it will be OK if govt use nuclear bombs if people do not obey ?

Example , they find ONE person without mask in city and they use atomic bomb on that city [ in that case city will be free of covid ] ..... sounds good ? Simple and fast solution

Please do not worry about shortage of nuclear bombs , they can use 10 on every city in the world,,,, wow , we will have covid free planet
tasman1
Posts16,060
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536

#17 by Arvind9 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 06:01

A lockdown cannot and should not be taken as a solution to controlling the spread of the virus this time in India the lockdown has not been very effective some states have had to open up because they cannot sustain a lockdown for a longer period it has also not been very effective some states are still under lockdown even after three months because the lockdown is not being effective when the lockdown is lifted it will create enormous problems and take a long time to recover overall a country is getting very bady effected economically by a lockdown the government system is not functioning effectively lot of things are not visible it will seem things are fine but they are not people will pay the price so naturally lockdowns have to be replaced by stringent guidelines I was reading some guidelines that government has set main purpose is to make sure economic activity does not stop as it does in a lockdown,slowly governments will set guidelines that people need to follow meaning RULES if you find it difficult to follow those rules you could find yourself in a self imposed lockdown for which you will have to find a way not the government,so naturally rules are the solution for the pandemic right now guidelines are quite confusing and need to be very careful how one understands it because it could lead to a lot of problems one cannot take it for granted that life will be back again like before
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,904
Likes Received2,922/2,127

#18 by Darkstar2 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 07:46

tasman1 wrote: Darkstar you like very harsh rule if people do not obey

Do you think it will be OK if govt use nuclear bombs if people do not obey ?

Talk about over the top :lol: :lol: :lol: If nuclear bombs are used nobody will be around including those who obey, you are going over the top on this - How can I put it, imagine you are running a country that is AT WAR, what is your priority ? Defend yourself against the opponent and protect the country right ? What do you do if your own people turn rogue and help the opponent, do you reward them ? :mrgreen: WELL, now we are at war, nearing 2 years, with no end in sight, the war of variants that are winning, then you have a % of the population aiding and abetting the opponent, so what do you do, just ignore and let the virus spread and kill everyone or hurt the economy even more ?

Nothing is harsh about anything Tasman1, you want harsh? Harsh is if people get a bullet in the head for not wearing a mask, harsh is if people get taken from their home and put in a quarantine camp to DIE, in non humane environments......Right now do people positive of COVID19 get treated any different ? NO they get the privilege to stay HOME, their OWN HOME, not some FEMA camps, but their HOME and isolate, is that too much ???? You should know better as to what harsh really means - I do believe that in exceptional times like this, for the better of everyone involved, there needs to be discipline, it's not like people are getting shot or anything - but the way I see it is if people blatantly refuse to follow rules to help stop this virus from spreading, then they should face consequences, the consequences being forced isolation and exclusion from all non essential activity, the idea is to prevent people from sabotaging efforts to get rid of a virus that is spreading - people have liberties, but at what cost, it should not be liberty to harm innocent people - and by not following rules, they are harming others, that's the difference.
I am a strong supporter of freedom and liberty, but at a time of war and exceptional times, you gotta put some of that aside and think farther than your nose - there are people dying, too many people dying, there are health workers in hospitals exhausted.......

It's unfortunate that things have to come to that if there is mass disobedience - You would think that in 2021 people would be reasonable and st op acting like a bunch of self entitled c*nts - but no, this pandemic has brought out the true colours of people, their true selfishness inside, so what do you suggest then ? Exceptional times call for exceptional measures - I've been following ALL the g*******d rules since beginning of pandemic, and I did not feel any less deprived of my liberties and freedom, I continued living, and when people following the rules, then you have no need for mass lockdowns, lockdowns occur when the spread gets out of control which usually means people don't follow rules !!!

Quote:
Example , they find ONE person without mask in city and they use atomic bomb on that city [ in that case city will be free of covid ] ..... sounds good ? Simple and fast solution

Please do not worry about shortage of nuclear bombs , they can use 10 on every city in the world,,,, wow , we will have covid free planet

your example is exaggeration on a whole new level :P no bombs are being used, nobody is getting shot, I only believe in military / police state option being used as a LAST RESORT when all else fails - if everything was tried and failed then you use the harsh measures, and no, not nuclear bombs, nobody said to nuke the entire city, you just isolate the terrorists - in this case the terrorists are the lot that still think this virus is a hoax, vaccine a hoax, and contribute to spreading the variant around - so they should be treated as such - and nothing is harsh about that, to me harsh means doing nothing about this f*cking virus and letting innocent people die, because every DEAD BODY that accumulates is all on them, on the people who did not follow rules and on the government for not being strict about it.

Ask CHINA how they made sure people followed the rules there, ask North Korea, as all those countries with the least amount of COVID19 cases.............

Nobody used any bombs :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,205

#19 by kanjoormadam09 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 00:30

In USA, Texas the number of covid cases are rising to alarming condition ;though majority are vaccinated twice. Vaccinations are the final cure what people think and neglect covid rules . This is the reason for the condition.
kanjoormadam09
Posts279
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given316
Likes Received352/178

#20 by tasman1 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 00:35

kanjoormadam09 wrote: In USA, Texas the number of covid cases are rising to alarming condition ;though majority are vaccinated twice. Vaccinations are the final cure what people think and neglect covid rules . This is the reason for the condition.

Alarming number ..... same here , more people in isolation and more vaccinated people = more cases and more dead

COVID is made in military lab , more we fight , stronger it gets

At same time nature gone mad [ man made ] and on news they say to many people on planet

COINCIDENCE ? MY FOOT ...... all man made , they have surplus of humans

Darkstar ......
Nobody used any bombs.............. not yet , still in preparation , coming soon
Last edited by tasman1 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 00:43 » edited 2 times in total
tasman1
Posts16,060
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 5, 2021 00:09:53 PST