Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkStory For Peaceful Night .......tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Story For Peaceful Night .......tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Fri May 28, 2021 01:36

Story for Peaceful night .............Have a nice dream and peaceful night :twisted:

NATO conducts massive war games

As tensions with Russia simmer, thousands of NATO troops, several warships and dozens of aircraft are taking part in military exercises stretching across the Atlantic, through Europe and into the Black Sea region.

The war games, dubbed Steadfast Defender 21, are aimed at simulating the 30-nation military organisation's response to an attack on any one of its members.

It will test NATO's ability to deploy troops from America and keep supply lines open.

Already in recent years, the US and its allies have deployed troops and equipment in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland to try to reassure those members neighbouring Russia that their partners will ride to the rescue should they come under attack.

Russia's decision last month to send thousands of troops to the border area with Ukraine has raised concern at the military alliance, which launched one of its biggest ever defence spending initiatives after Russian troops annexed Ukraine's Crimean Peninsula in 2014.

Top NATO brass insist that the military exercises, involving some 9000 troops from 20 nations, are not aimed at Russia specifically, but they focus on the Black Sea region, where Russia stands accused of blocking the free navigation of ships.

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg says the exercises send an important message to any potential adversary: "NATO is ready."

NATO is there to defend all our allies, and this exercise sends a message about our ability to transport a large number of troops, equipment across the Atlantic, across Europe and also to project maritime power," Stoltenberg told The Associated Press aboard a British aircraft carrier off the coast of Portugal.

The ship, the HMS Queen Elizabeth, is the pride of the British Navy. It's making its maiden voyage and carrying 18 F-35 jets: the first ever deployment of so many of the 5th generation planes aboard an aircraft carrier.

The ship's presence, part of a 6-7 month deployment that will take it south past India, through Southeast Asia to the Philippines Sea, is aimed in part at restoring Britain's tarnished image as a major global power since it left the European Union.

Adorned with high-tech US jets and flanked by warships from other NATO countries, the carrier strike force also stands as an important symbol of unity as the world's biggest security organisation tries to recover from four tumultuous years under the Trump administration.

The war games tie in two new NATO command centres, one in Norfolk, Virginia; the other in Ulm, Germany. Part of the focus of its first phase was to protect the undersea cables that carry masses of commercial and communications data between the US and Europe.

NATO says Russia is mapping the cables' routing and might have darker intentions.
Last edited by tasman1 » Fri May 28, 2021 01:38 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,015
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,487
Likes Received15,852/8,251

#2 by tasman1 » Fri May 28, 2021 01:43

Every dying Empire fights to the last man , sorry but fact is fact

Thanks God there is ONLY 15-16000 nuclear bombs on planet

I am 100% sure few rats will survive , nature is mercyful
tasman1
Posts16,015
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,487

#3 by Arvind9 » Fri May 28, 2021 02:02

Oh in short its called global strategic positioning gives an idea to both Russia and China what lies where in respect to power,its good NATO is getting together or else there were differences between NATO countries during Donald Trump's period,nuclear weapons why need so many just a few are required to clean the human race but at the same time countries having nuclear weapons have an advantage that war with another nuclear power is difficult but people love maniacs maybe to use nuclear weapons
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867
Likes Received2,885/2,105

#4 by tasman1 » Fri May 28, 2021 02:12

Arvind9 wrote: Oh in short its called global strategic positioning gives an idea to both Russia and China what lies where in respect to power,its good NATO is getting together or else there were differences between NATO countries during Donald Trump's period,nuclear weapons why need so many just a few are required to clean the human race but at the same time countries having nuclear weapons have an advantage that war with another nuclear power is difficult but people love maniacs maybe to use nuclear weapons

16000 Nuclear bombs is a must
Once they all explode Planet Earth will be shattered to 7 billion pieces , one piece for every person
In short my dear friends we will all have our own planet [ small but still planet ] floating in space like Kuiper Belt :o
tasman1
Posts16,015
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,487

#5 by Arvind9 » Fri May 28, 2021 02:16

Then god will put everything together and bring a new civilization for another game we play it on video he plays it in reality
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867

#6 by tasman1 » Fri May 28, 2021 02:21

Arvind9 wrote: Then god will put everything together and bring a new civilization for another game we play it on video he plays it in reality

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:
tasman1
Posts16,015
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,487

#7 by Arvind9 » Fri May 28, 2021 02:30

Yes just imagine life span of human civilization is 6 million years for god 6 days after which the game ends the very first day he made us he knew exactly when the game will end only we dont know when,then after six days new game
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867

#8 by Nikorj » Fri May 28, 2021 04:55

I'm not quite sure, But i think it was BBC who made a fake news report on what could possibly happen if tensions between the EU allied forces and Russia led to war. Can't remeber what it was called, But it ended with a nuclear attack on brittish soil.

Good scary entertainment.

And if it does happen and the world gets obliterated, Well then it's maybe time for god to try something new.
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#9 by Nikorj » Fri May 28, 2021 05:12

The New era on planet earth should be a simple existence with a very limited brain-capacity.

Just place some cows on a grassy field and leave it at that, A peaceful existence with only 2 things on mind.

1. Eating grass
2. Completely forgot what it was, But let me eat some more of that lovely grass

Moooooooooooooohhh
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#10 by Arvind9 » Fri May 28, 2021 05:36

The world has ended five times no one knows how it will end the sixth time,its called a cycle of life described in a religious script what happens when a new world begins and how life evolves at every stage before the world ends it a phenomenon that happens in every star system which has planets life ended on Mars couple of times although it may have been only microscopic,earth was like Venus 4.5 billion years ago scientists fear in 1 billion years it will become again like Venus and become a dead planet that cannot support life we can only imagine it because human civilization will end pretty soon
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867

#11 by josealvesjr » Fri May 28, 2021 06:04

It is interesting to see that in countries like Denmark and Sweden which are among the least religious nations in the world, crime rates are relatively low. Whereas p.e in Brazil or the US guns are blazing on a daily basis eventhough Christianity is the most prevalent religion in Brazil ( 64.6% Catholic , Evangelical Protestantism 22%) and the US where 76% to 80% identify themselves as Protestants or Catholics. Makes you wonder.
Last edited by josealvesjr » Fri May 28, 2021 06:08 » edited 1 time in total
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#12 by Arvind9 » Fri May 28, 2021 06:41

Yes in Newzeland religious belief and god is very low but a very peaceful country well governed and a developed society
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867

#13 by valerie » Fri May 28, 2021 08:19

The reason why guns are blazing here in the USA is because we are so nice.

Ohhh he murdered him, but it is not his fault, he was born without a mom or dad.

Ohhh she murdered her husband, but it is not her fault, he called her bad names.

Ohhh they are shooting people in the streets of Chicago, but it is not their fault,
they joined a gang before they understood it was bad.

Ohhh lets put them in jail and prison and feed them very well, give them tv's,
games to play, outdoor sports, and visitations, and free medical care, and a nice
comfy warm bed, and give them prison jobs so they can pay for their cigarettes
and cookies, and they can have pen pals too.

Yessireee indeedy. People in the USA are the nicest people you'd ever want to
meet.

Sure we have over crowded jails and prisons. So what? We're nice.
valerie
Posts21,894
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,615/8,276

#14 by josealvesjr » Fri May 28, 2021 09:07

valerie wrote: The reason why guns are blazing here in the USA is because we are so nice.

Ohhh he murdered him, but it is not his fault, he was born without a mom or dad.

Ohhh she murdered her husband, but it is not her fault, he called her bad names.

Ohhh they are shooting people in the streets of Chicago, but it is not their fault,

games to play, outdoor sports, and visitations, and free medical care, and a nice

meet.

Am I to read that you are advocating for more severe punishment maybe even the death penalty for murder and homicides? An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
Reading between the lines you are saying that murderers are treated and judged of their crime(s) committed by taken in consideration their upbringing and background. Well. of course we all have a life story what never can justify to take someone else´s life even when you were brought up with disadvantages ,disequality, abuses or what you have it.
I don´t think that the death penalty is a detterent because unfortunatley we reached the levels of a very sick immoral world.
But what I´m saying is, is that in countries like here in Brazil and the US where the vast majority of the population is so called God fearing the murder rates are extremely high compared to countries where religion (or God) is not high on the menu.
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#15 by valerie » Fri May 28, 2021 12:29

I don't think religion has much to do with it when referring to every day
murders and crimes.

One time many years ago, someone ask an old woman what she thought
all the sex and crime on tv and movies was doing to young minds. Her
answer was kind of funny but also very true. She said, kids with normal
brains, it doesn't do anything to them but kids with bad brains, it might.

How many of us, young and old, grow up watching, reading, hearing about
guns and killings? We all do. How many of us kill someone? Few of us do.

I seriously cannot confess to other countries that I know about their crime
numbers and why they commit those crimes. I truly don't know. Here in
the USA, I do know. I truly do know.

It's not religion nor God that is taken to the streets with guns. It is drugs
money, and sex.

I live in the USA State of Kentucky. If someone did not know, and I would
guess most don't know, which city in the State of Kentucky has the most
crime, they wouldn't even guess it. It is a small town by the name of
Mayfield. Mayfield, Kentucky is the number ONE crime town in the State.

But WAIT, isn't Kentucky a Bible Belt State? Yes it is. So they are shooting
and killing and committing crimes in Mayfield Ky due to religion and or God?
NO!! They are committing crimes because Mayfield is full of Meth Heads!

What about Chicago? Same. The majority of shootings in Chicago is committed
by gangs due to drugs.

I can't even think of any crimes in the USA that was committed due to religion
or God. I am sure they must be some but I can't think of any off hand.

There is racism. The mental guy that walked into a black peoples church and
murdered many of the church goers. But he did not murder them due to
God or religion. He murdered them because they were black.

Some years ago there was several churches that were being burnt down. Here
again, that was due to racism.

I don't believe in the death penalty.

I believe in going to the heart of the issue before it becomes an issue.

Instead of throwing all these young people in jails and prisons because they had
a chunk of meth in their vehicle, instead, put them on house arrest. Make them
go to work. Make them do community service. Educate them on the issue they
were arrested for. Going to prison is not the answer for probably as much as
50% of the inmates. Many are return offenders. In addition, it's costing everyone
a lot of money.

Opening our boarders, is not going to help matters at all. It's going to keep getting
worse.
valerie
Posts21,894
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,615/8,276

#16 by tasman1 » Fri May 28, 2021 15:29

Killing is not about religion , gangs , drugs , money and much more

It is all about power over another one , human , animal , tree and any life on planet are all doing same , kill to survive

This planet can sustain life only on killing

Now time to go to work and kill billion animals and billion potatoes just to survive another day , happy killing
tasman1
Posts16,015
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,487

#17 by Arvind9 » Fri May 28, 2021 19:00

Last year my uncle died athome under lockdown yesterday another relative died athome under lockdown they conducted an online ritual before cremation I was watching it live,to think of rituals both my grandparents and parents did not have a funeral their body was donated to a medical research center,persons body has to be handed over within four hours because eyes are removed immediately they can be donated the body is embalmed immediately kept for three days until police appoves donation of the body after that its a butchers shop organs removed even skin is removed as it can be used for grafting burnt skin and in the end all the rubble goes into a furnace end of humanity
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867

#18 by tasman1 » Fri May 28, 2021 19:15

Arvind9 wrote: Last year my uncle died athome under lockdown yesterday another relative died athome under lockdown they conducted an online ritual before cremation I was watching it live,to think of rituals both my grandparents and parents did not have a funeral their body was donated to a medical research center,persons body has to be handed over within four hours because eyes are removed immediately they can be donated the body is embalmed immediately kept for three days until police appoves donation of the body after that its a butchers shop organs removed even skin is removed as it can be used for grafting burnt skin and in the end all the rubble goes into a furnace end of humanity

That is horror story on grand scale

Here they are inventing chemicals that will decompose dead body very fast [ they say no room in Australian cemetery ]

F....s , it is all about money
tasman1
Posts16,015
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,487

#19 by Arvind9 » Fri May 28, 2021 19:21

It was their choice my job to hand over everything I am a professional at hand over need me just $500 per whatever you call it.
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867

#20 by Darkstar2 » Fri May 28, 2021 20:08

valerie wrote: The reason why guns are blazing here in the USA is because we are so nice.

Good point Valerie - you gotta love US Justice - it's similar in Canada, except here, you cannot buy rocket launchers, grenades and just about any guns at your local supermarket :P Justice is loose and always finds a reason to protect the hard criminal - YET you are considered a worse criminal if you steal a candy bar, but rape, gangs, killing, you get the privilege to plead insanity. Gotta love all the good lawyers - ask OJ Simpson - is there anybody in their right mind who believes OJ was not guilty ? Also the other reason is that some Americans make their own version of the 2nd amendment :P Example, if you are not happy with a car driver in front of you, just pull your gun and show him who's the boss...road rage killing is a daily thing now, did you see the latest video footage from the shooter in Washington DC, he shoots because a car passed in front of him - so yeah I am a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment, BUT the side effects, people are using their protection to commit crime. It always makes me laugh when people use the IDIOT excuse about gun control - gun control my arse ! Here we don't have a 2nd amendment, and it's just as bad with the gangs and organised crime - if you can't buy your gun at Walmart, you sure can get it through the underground market, and same in America, if people did not have the right to carry, they would use other weapons during their rage moments, be it a hammer, knife, chainsaw or illegal arms - guns don't kill, people do, and in a crazy ass world, people should have the right to defend themselves, guns can save lives too - and I dunno what this delusional Joe Biden has in mind, the whole debate on gun control is moot, it's pointless, that's hardly going to solve anything, people are getting nastier, more evil, and have short fuses, people get into RAGE mode for nothing now. You can be walking on the street peacefully minding your own ............ business and if you are not crossing the street fast enough, driver can pull a gun and shoot you - of course you will end up in a wheelchair, but the driver will get away with a ridiculously low sentence, because he "Lost his mind" in that moment, therefore he is protected - you see criminals have rights, even the guilty ones - is that normal ? :D and now you have another problem, people who are supposed to uphold the law and protect are also killing - cop killers, corruption in the justice system, rigged trials, vigilante cops, etc, kindly remind me the meaning of "Make America better again" - well it certainly won't be with Biden - with Biden, it's more like, make America broke again (Broke & Green let's see how many of the new generation will afford those solar panels in their $5 million cardboard box of a home, because at the rate this crazy real estate is going, these old, run down homes that should cost $50k will cost $5 million in the future - say hello to 100-200 year mortgages :mrgreen: ).

Quote:

Wow same thinking here, that sounds like something I said before on that topic, poverty is on the rise, and some people cannot even afford a half decent meal let alone 1 decent mail a day, and the criminals get to watch TV, enjoy recreation outside, play sports, even work, drink and eat and kept warm albeit stripped of their liberties, but they are certainly offered far more amenities than a lot of the poor people and homeless, courtesy of course of tax payers, let's see now, how much does it cost tax payers per person in jail, $52k, $100k? even when you are on DEATH ROW you get to have one last decent meal, your choice - although I think they modified the law in some states, not sure which ones, but still..........and some might argue that the death penalty is getting off easy - because the people's families they shattered, they are alive and will spend their entire life grieving their loss..........

Quote:
meet.

ahahahaha don't give people the wrong idea :lol: It's figure of speech - You can say the same for some NASTY parts of Canada too, there are provinces in Canada you'd want to avoid like plague because of the high crime rate, let's just say that some tough areas of New York are safer than some cities and provinces here, and I have family in that state........Road rage galore, racism, discrimination, hate, evil, this is a big problem in North America, nice people are scarce, maybe the justice system is too loose, but nice people, my arse, maybe far away from the big cities, maybe in those villages where all 500 of the population know one another :lol:

Quote:

You forgot to mention "We have a nice President now, all fluffy and soft, caring, understanding who has all the money for the giving, even when the economy is going strong, doesn't matter, just print a few trillions of $ and help people, even the rich :P"
Darkstar2
Posts17,063
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,198
Likes Received12,371/6,596
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 27, 2021 15:42:39 PST