Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkFrom Covid recovery to Black Fungus
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
From Covid recovery to Black Fungus

#61 by tasman1 » Thu May 27, 2021 14:49

Scientology, proof Satan is real and his address is Planet Earth

Since did see documentary and so many movie stars are their members I can not look any movies they are in
tasman1
Posts16,033
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,501
Likes Received15,866/8,260

#62 by valerie » Thu May 27, 2021 15:48

Nikorj wrote: False prophets ???, Like i believe in Satanism to begin with. But nonetheless they are of course!! as anyone else entitled to practice what the hell they want, As long they are upholding the law and do no harm to others (i still challenge you to watch it).

Yes!! false prophets Val, How many wars and how many people have been killed for believing in God the wrong way??. Take a look around and tell me that all religions are living in peaceful co-existence with each other, If that wer'e the case i couldn't care less if people wer'e one or the other.

I am very well aware that the majority of religious people have no influence on what their religion are being used as an excuse for committing terrible crimes against innocent people, But as long as that is the case i rather choose to believe in persons themselves (Not what they are supposed to believe in).

But discussing this subject with others across different cultures is often difficult as we have different backgrounds and often also with a different upbringing.

Maybe it requires to be born and raised in a country like mine before you can really see the difference, Do we have very religious people?? Oh yes of course we have, Small secluded communities where everyone else is excluded unless they share the exact same belief as themselves.

Still i think you are a very decent persons Val, A bit strict (but so is my aunt) :thumbup:

My post above this one of yours, is an example. It is not exactly what I believe.
I am simply pointing out that people are becoming more aware of how the possibility of God exists.
Whereas in years past, being atheist was cut and dry.

Here again, I will point out, there is a strong difference between God and religion.

I know Denmark is a cool place. One of the first people I met online is from Denmark. I have
not heard from him in a long time. He was just a kid and the last time I heard from him, he
is married with kids. Went by the online name 'megamol'. It is said Denmark people are the
happiest people on the globe. Even tho your government keeps half your money. The benefits
seem amazing and worth it.

I've probably watched it. Seems like I have watched everything. Is it a new documentary or
no?

I'm not really strict. I am very easy going. See how nice I am====> :)

I know my faults. I come off as a know it all. I am stubborn. I can be a total ass.
I am not all bad. :oops:

Speaking of faults and nice. Those have nothing to do with getting into heaven. You can be
the nicest person on the planet but if you don't believe in God, you won't get in.

I just hope that one or more of my words may stick in someone's head and it might save
their soul. Not that I go around preaching because I don't but I do give my take on it. One
day something might come up, and you or someone reading what I have typed, may think
back and see some relevance in it.
valerie
Posts21,898
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#63 by valerie » Thu May 27, 2021 15:50

PS. Wars are not fought over nor about God. They are fought over religion.
valerie
Posts21,898
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#64 by Nikorj » Thu May 27, 2021 15:50

My whole point with the documentary was just to prove how easily it is to pit religions against each other(Even though the Satanic cult has close to nothing to do with religion), And the religious fanatics who wants to burn and execute every one of their members are no better than any of the cult members.

Actually i find the satanic church and it's members to be kind of pitiful in their own way.

Sorry for speaking my mind, But NO!! i Don't think Satan exists either.
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#65 by Nikorj » Thu May 27, 2021 15:57

valerie wrote:
Nikorj wrote: False prophets ???, Like i believe in Satanism to begin with. But nonetheless they are of course!! as anyone else entitled to practice what the hell they want, As long they are upholding the law and do no harm to others (i still challenge you to watch it).

Yes!! false prophets Val, How many wars and how many people have been killed for believing in God the wrong way??. Take a look around and tell me that all religions are living in peaceful co-existence with each other, If that wer'e the case i couldn't care less if people wer'e one or the other.

I am very well aware that the majority of religious people have no influence on what their religion are being used as an excuse for committing terrible crimes against innocent people, But as long as that is the case i rather choose to believe in persons themselves (Not what they are supposed to believe in).

But discussing this subject with others across different cultures is often difficult as we have different backgrounds and often also with a different upbringing.

Maybe it requires to be born and raised in a country like mine before you can really see the difference, Do we have very religious people?? Oh yes of course we have, Small secluded communities where everyone else is excluded unless they share the exact same belief as themselves.

Still i think you are a very decent persons Val, A bit strict (but so is my aunt) :thumbup:

My post above this one of yours, is an example. It is not exactly what I believe.
I am simply pointing out that people are becoming more aware of how the possibility of God exists.

Here again, I will point out, there is a strong difference between God and religion.

I know Denmark is a cool place. One of the first people I met online is from Denmark. I have
not heard from him in a long time. He was just a kid and the last time I heard from him, he
is married with kids. Went by the online name 'megamol'. It is said Denmark people are the
happiest people on the globe. Even tho your government keeps half your money. The benefits

I've probably watched it. Seems like I have watched everything. Is it a new documentary or
no?

I know my faults. I come off as a know it all. I am stubborn. I can be a total ass.

Speaking of faults and nice. Those have nothing to do with getting into heaven. You can be
the nicest person on the planet but if you don't believe in God, you won't get in.

I just hope that one or more of my words may stick in someone's head and it might save
their soul. Not that I go around preaching because I don't but I do give my take on it. One
day something might come up, and you or someone reading what I have typed, may think

That's fine Val ;) , As long as we can respect one another and our different view on the world.

Respect instead of humiliation goes a long way when you disagree ;) There is "maybe" also a reason for my view on religion.
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461

#66 by Arvind9 » Thu May 27, 2021 16:43

So Tasman1 is a nice person but does not believe god exists so where does he go :D
Arvind9
Posts4,726
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,877
Likes Received2,899/2,113

#67 by tasman1 » Thu May 27, 2021 16:49

Arvind9 wrote: So Tasman1 is a nice person but does not believe god exists so where does he go :D

Hope will finish in arms of 100 blonde and 100 silk hair girls . all 20 years old :o
tasman1
Posts16,033
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,501
Likes Received15,866/8,260

#68 by Nikorj » Thu May 27, 2021 16:50

valerie wrote:

no?

Be careful not to praise Denmark too much, Unlike "some" North-Americans we find it very challenging and uncomfortable when someone praises our country (we mostly laugh at ourselves). Most tourists takes a picture of Nyhavn in inner Copenhagen (It's where all the rich people live) and thinks we are living in utter luxury, Not that there is much else to see :lol: :lol: .

It's okay to praise us if we are victorious in sport events, Or if we beat Sweden in ice-hockey (As we did recently). :mrgreen:

Our belief in god consists of visiting the church at funerals/weddings/confirmations (it's baptizing young people in the Christian belief, Only reason they are showing up is the presents they are receiving afterwards (Mostly expensive presents), And then maybe on Christmas eve, Other than that the churches are pretty damn empty most of the year.

Oh!! almost forgot, We also have LEGO
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461

#69 by Nikorj » Thu May 27, 2021 16:59

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: So Tasman1 is a nice person but does not believe god exists so where does he go :D

Hope will finish in arms of 100 blonde and 100 silk hair girls . all 20 years old :o

An expensive hobby, And NO!! You can't win them over by just feeding them Bananas.

Of course it could be different in Tasmania (What do i know)
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 30, 2021 01:48:02 PST