Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkAbout tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
About tasman1

#1 by valerie » Fri May 21, 2021 20:29

Just to clear up a few things since the other topic I read is locked.

For starters, he is not lying. Over the years, I have not noticed anything he lies about
other than his silly topics.

He spends a lot of hours online and that is very obvious to me.

He likes to shake things up a bit because he gets tired.

When you sit and do surveys all day, you get tired. So he likes to visit the forum and
shake things up a bit to free himself from the constant trudger of surveys.

He is also proud of his survey accomplishments and is always eager to share how much
he has earned. There's nothing wrong with that and it is actually preferred that members
allow others to know what may be accomplished.

He does get aggravated and down right mad at times.

I guess if he gets tired of being an Ape, he will change his avatar or at the very least,
let everyone know.

He is not bashful. However, he is stubborn.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,618/8,277

#2 by tasman1 » Fri May 21, 2021 20:54

Thanks Valerie
tasman1
Posts16,060
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536
Likes Received15,912/8,277

#3 by Arvind9 » Fri May 21, 2021 22:08

What Valerie has described its great and very true with his characteristics he is able to show consistency and most importantly not lie the most important things for a person's character,its a pity to see people support lies and not truthfulness
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,904
Likes Received2,922/2,127

#4 by josealvesjr » Sat May 22, 2021 02:22

valerie wrote: Just to clear up a few things since the other topic I read is locked.

For starters, he is not lying. Over the years, I have not noticed anything he lies about

He likes to shake things up a bit because he gets tired.

When you sit and do surveys all day, you get tired. So he likes to visit the forum and
shake things up a bit to free himself from the constant trudger of surveys.

He is also proud of his survey accomplishments and is always eager to share how much
he has earned. There's nothing wrong with that and it is actually preferred that members
allow others to know what may be accomplished.

He does get aggravated and down right mad at times.

I guess if he gets tired of being an Ape, he will change his avatar or at the very least,
let everyone know.

He is not bashful. However, he is stubborn.

You have to read between the lines with Tasman. Tasman is sometimes radical in his opinions and likes to post controversial spicy topics which you like or not. I´m fine with it. I like to wind him up too. It keeps things going and it breaks the continous complaining about problems with non available or not paying surveys etc.
He is at the moment one of the few who keeps the conversations going.
Maybe some people are somewhat jealous about his earnings and therefore hold a grudge.
Last edited by josealvesjr » Sat May 22, 2021 02:47 » edited 1 time in total
josealvesjr
Posts1,693
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,284/836

#5 by Darkstar2 » Sat May 22, 2021 06:56

valerie wrote: Just to clear up a few things since the other topic I read is locked.

Right, and if Valerie says so, it's true, I guess that huge data dump of CS doesn't lie either :lol: You know more about members here than members think you know, unless they followed the story ;) So nobody can lie about their age, gender or name around here, nor password reminders :P

Quote:

....and not only on 1 site, but multiple, now that takes nerves of steel, I can hardly manage 1 - maybe when I reach his age it might be different though, I still have a long way to go :D
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,205
Likes Received12,389/6,607

#6 by Darkstar2 » Sat May 22, 2021 07:00

josealvesjr wrote:
You have to read between the lines with Tasman. Tasman is sometimes radical in his opinions

mhm yeah - very :D and sometimes I wonder if he means some of the things he says, but still - there is one big thing I truly believe in - freedom of expression - sometimes people say radical things, but they are just venting some steam and know that these ideas / opinions will never become reality - I can relate to that - although in an IDEAL world, some of these radical views might actually make the world a better place if you really think about it. The biggest hurdle in this world right now is too much freedom - sometimes one needs to escape reality a little and discuss non conventional things, heated topics, debates that other people don't dare bring up, I mean people watch violent movies and science fiction, nothing wrong with creative imagination - some people with their radical views became very wealthy (a.k.a Howard Stern :P ) Tasman1 would have built an entire Tabloid empire and made billions of $.
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,205
Likes Received12,389/6,607
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 5, 2021 00:09:17 PST