Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkHa hahahaaa ha ha ha ha .....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Ha hahahaaa ha ha ha ha .....tasman1

Locked

#1 by tasman1 » Fri May 21, 2021 18:53

Kim Jong-un bans mullet hairdos and ripped jeans in North Korea


North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un has reportedly executed a bizarre new rule for citizens in an attempt to keep them under control.

An editorial in The Rondong Sinmun, the official newspaper of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea, claimed Kim feared "decadent" Western influence on young people in the country and how it could impact his regime.

In response to the concerns, Kim has reportedly outlawed ripped and skinny jeans as well as haircuts like mullets that don't fall under one of the 15 alternative haircuts approved in the country.

History teaches us a crucial lesson that a country can become vulnerable and eventually collapse like a damp wall regardless of its economic and defence power if we do not hold on to our own lifestyle," the Rondong Sinmun editorial said.

We must be wary of even the slightest sign of the capitalistic lifestyle and fight to get rid of them."

Yonhap News Agency reports the editorial served as a warning to young people in particular over "exotic and decadent" lifestyles.
tasman1
Posts16,048
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,518
Likes Received15,892/8,269

#2 by Darkstar2 » Fri May 21, 2021 19:26

Good, that's step 1, now.............in an ideal world, we should ALL wear uniforms at ALL times, and have the same hair style - this way, less people get judged - of course you cannot change your skin colour, so there would still be judgment on the colour of your skin, but at least you won't be judged by your fashion and clothes.

I would go a step further - everybody should wear long sleeves, pants and large face masks, this way people won't get judged anymore and everybody will be equal :lol:

What do you think of my idea Tasman1 ?
Darkstar2
Posts17,084
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,202
Likes Received12,380/6,603

#3 by tasman1 » Fri May 21, 2021 20:06

Darkstar2 wrote: Good, that's step 1, now.............in an ideal world, we should ALL wear uniforms at ALL times, and have the same hair style - this way, less people get judged - of course you cannot change your skin colour, so there would still be judgment on the colour of your skin, but at least you won't be judged by your fashion and clothes.

I would go a step further - everybody should wear long sleeves, pants and large face masks, this way people won't get judged anymore and everybody will be equal :lol:

What do you think of my idea Tasman1 ?




I agree only that it will be good idea for all to use same fashion like ,,,,, er ummm ,ehh , we all walk naked
tasman1
Posts16,048
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,518
Likes Received15,892/8,269

#4 by valerie » Fri May 21, 2021 20:19

I'll take it even further.....

We should all walk in a solid bubble and use sign language to communicate.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#5 by Madison91 » Fri May 21, 2021 20:32

Well, I hope to travel to North Korea in the future, but it's still a mystery what it's really like.
And it's difficult to apply for a trip there.
Madison91
Posts403
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given295
Likes Received234/163

#6 by Arvind9 » Fri May 21, 2021 21:59

I have been to South Korea but even I would love to see what North Korea is like in contrast
Arvind9
Posts4,738
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,893
Likes Received2,911/2,121

#7 by josealvesjr » Sat May 22, 2021 05:37

Arvind9 wrote: I have been to South Korea but even I would love to see what North Korea is like in contrast

Arvind9 when you go to North Korea (and are able to get in) maybe they finally will open the Ryugyong Hotel in Pyongyang, it is the tallest building that has never hosted a single guest. :lol: :lol: Plenty of rooms to choose from.
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#8 by Arvind9 » Sat May 22, 2021 05:51

I have been to many countries but I wanted to plan my next vacation for China its a very rich culture one visit would not be enough its a vast country but then this pandemic has changed everything maybe some time later we see democracy faultring in many countries one should always be open to another way of functioning just to understand better what we lack

But China is very much favorite place to visit
Arvind9
Posts4,738
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,893
Likes Received2,911/2,121

#9 by Darkstar2 » Sat May 22, 2021 06:46

valerie wrote: I'll take it even further.....

We should all walk in a solid bubble and use sign language to communicate.

There you go - you see, I knew there was that eccentric side of you, hidden inside :lol: Great idea Valerie, the world would be a much better place - no more racism, sexism, bigotry, discrimination, etc, everybody would look the same, communicate the same, be the same, therefore, nothing to judge other than personality, which is what it is supposed to be life..............SO...........how we make this happen now ? :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,084
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,202
Likes Received12,380/6,603

#10 by Darkstar2 » Sat May 22, 2021 06:48

Arvind9 wrote: I have been to many countries but I wanted to plan my next vacation for China its a very rich culture one visit would not be enough its a vast country but then this pandemic has changed everything maybe some time later we see democracy faultring in many countries one should always be open to another way of functioning just to understand better what we lack

But China is very much favorite place to visit

Make sure to drop by the Wuhan lab, it's a popular tourist attraction - and hard to get in, you need to reserve ahead of time - good luck :P
Speaking of which, China is probably the safest place on earth right now, safest place to travel - They should ban inbound travel to all countries that have COVID outbreaks, and only allow travellers who have received both doses of vaccine!
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Sat May 22, 2021 06:51 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,084
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,202
Likes Received12,380/6,603

#11 by Arvind9 » Sat May 22, 2021 07:00

Despite this pandemic there are many Indians in China even now nothing has changed for them for them better opportunity in life are important they are there for higher studies it all depends on what is more important politics or achieving something in life
Arvind9
Posts4,738
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,893
Likes Received2,911/2,121
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 3, 2021 14:05:14 PST