Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeSuccess StoriesFinally! ySense affiliate program rocks!
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Finally! ySense affiliate program rocks!

#1 by Idjosko » Fri May 21, 2021 12:36

Hello there,

I hope that you are doing fine in these hard times. I am not so good in words but I MUST share my impression about ySense and its affiliate program!

I am member of this panel from 2011 and for these 10 years being here and I never been happier then now. Why?
In last month, I really saw real potential of this website. I live in 3rd world country and surveys are not quite usual here on Balkans. Maybe we have around 5 per month. I know that I cant earn only for doing surveys so in last couple of years I promoting ySense all over the web. And you know what, after so many years of struggling with around 50$ from commission each month I can say that finally I started to earn good amount of money here!

Look on this statistic for previous 30 days! :clap: :clap: :clap:

And yes, for all new members here - ySense is really LEGIT websites that pay attention for their users needs: Mark (admin) ,for example, helps me when my account was attacked by phishers and spammers (Big Thanks again), they always paid what you earned (My withdraw of 50$ and 100$ are finished in 2-3 business days), they resolve any problem if you had...

LONG LIVE ySense and THANK YOU! :clap: ;)

P.S. Mark, if you read this post, could you take a view into this bug or whatever it is? I noticed that my number of referrals are drastically dropped out in referral list (over 12.000) but my regular stats shows their real number! In past, number of referrals on list was bigger then number is stats by 300 or 400, I think. Thanks!

Last edited by beafuell » Fri May 21, 2021 14:32 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: capital letters in topic removed
Idjosko
Posts369
Member Since21 Mar 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given226
Likes Received636/270

#2 by speedi1000 » Fri May 21, 2021 14:12

I signed up about two weeks ago to win some affiliate here via my existing successful blog. I have the first 60, but when I see your numbers I have concerns about whether it's even worth it.
Sure, your numbers sound impressive at first, but when you look at the numbers and sales, it's really disappointing. Many percent of the recruited members are not active. The number of completed surveys in relation to the recruited courageous members, also disappointing. The effort involved in recruiting members is far too much. I will continue to expand the numbers, but I now believe it will not be worth it.
speedi1000
Posts41
Member Since6 May 2021
Last Visit26 Nov 2021
Likes Given13
Likes Received15/13

#3 by Idjosko » Fri May 21, 2021 14:34

speedi1000 wrote: I signed up about two weeks ago to win some affiliate here via my existing successful blog. I have the first 60, but when I see your numbers I have concerns about whether it's even worth it.
Sure, your numbers sound impressive at first, but when you look at the numbers and sales, it's really disappointing. Many percent of the recruited members are not active. The number of completed surveys in relation to the recruited courageous members, also disappointing. The effort involved in recruiting members is far too much. I will continue to expand the numbers, but I now believe it will not be worth it.

Well, you must know one thing about it: If new members are not able to earn here on 1st day via surveys they will usually left it and rarely that they will log in again. It is not fault of this website it is about their location, lack of surveys from survey routers etc. However, I think that you must try and see results at yourself.
Idjosko
Posts369
Member Since21 Mar 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given226
Likes Received636/270

#4 by speedi1000 » Fri May 21, 2021 15:41

There is no way to contact your affiliate directly. If there were, you could send messages to motivate.
speedi1000
Posts41
Member Since6 May 2021
Last Visit26 Nov 2021
Likes Given13
Likes Received15/13

#5 by Babbel90 » Sat May 22, 2021 11:06

How do you manage to recruit so many people? Congratulations
Babbel90
Posts38
Member Since21 Dec 2019
Last Visit26 Jul 2021
Likes Given22
Likes Received28/12

#6 by Ramakrishna123 » Sat May 22, 2021 18:53

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mindblowing
Ramakrishna123
Posts124
Member Since6 Mar 2021
Last Visit14 Jul 2021
Likes Given125
Likes Received90/60

#7 by Arvind9 » Sat May 22, 2021 19:03

Idjosko wrote: Hello there,

I hope that you are doing fine in these hard times. I am not so good in words but I MUST share my impression about ySense and its affiliate program!

I am member of this panel from 2011 and for these 10 years being here and I never been happier then now. Why?
In last month, I really saw real potential of this website. I live in 3rd world country and surveys are not quite usual here on Balkans. Maybe we have around 5 per month. I know that I cant earn only for doing surveys so in last couple of years I promoting ySense all over the web. And you know what, after so many years of struggling with around 50$ from commission each month I can say that finally I started to earn good amount of money here!

Look on this statistic for previous 30 days! :clap: :clap: :clap:

And yes, for all new members here - ySense is really LEGIT websites that pay attention for their users needs: Mark (admin) ,for example, helps me when my account was attacked by phishers and spammers (Big Thanks again), they always paid what you earned (My withdraw of 50$ and 100$ are finished in 2-3 business days), they resolve any problem if you had...

LONG LIVE ySense and THANK YOU! :clap: ;)

P.S. Mark, if you read this post, could you take a view into this bug or whatever it is? I noticed that my number of referrals are drastically dropped out in referral list (over 12.000) but my regular stats shows their real number! In past, number of referrals on list was bigger then number is stats by 300 or 400, I think. Thanks!

I remember you posting most of your referrals are Indians just hope the lockdown in India does not end soon so that they remain active here you will do well most of them were inactive previously but maybe they use the site now taking advantage of the lockdown
Arvind9
Posts4,741
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,896
Likes Received2,916/2,124

#8 by samaaayman741 » Sat May 22, 2021 19:20

Good job
samaaayman741
Posts1
Member Since23 Mar 2020
Last Visit22 May 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#9 by valerie » Sat May 22, 2021 21:44

If you market in the wind, you may not get what you want but you may get something.
A lot of people market in the wind. That is often why the sponsor results may be low
and or short lived.

If you want referrals that are active, you have to stop looking at the numbers. I know
that can be hard to do but you'll do better if you don't think about numbers.

Send them to your own website/blog and relay your contact info and display to them
how it works.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#10 by Reham2m2 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 20:50

Glad for you Idjosho. Could you share with us how are you promoting ySense? So that we learn from your experience.
Reham2m2
Posts1
Member Since6 Apr 2021
Last Visit19 Jul 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#11 by Evgen74 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 02:47

Hi, how did you manage to attract so many referrals? :o Are you a blogger or do you use Google ads to attract referrals?
Evgen74
Posts2
Member Since2 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Dec 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Return to 'Success Stories' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 4, 2021 06:05:18 PST