Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkCan you answer this question?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Can you answer this question?

#1 by valerie » Tue May 18, 2021 21:43

I made this post on my Facebook and thought I would see if you can answer
it here too.

True story, happened just miles from me here in KY so I hope you will think about this and tell me if you can answer a question. A woman of the approx age of 29 was arrested at her house. She was in possession of drugs, selling and so forth. The police officer noticed a young boy, naked, dirty, turns out it was her son. As the police looked around inside the house, they noticed what appeared to be a barn door, type of door, with a lock on it. When they opened it, there was feces on the walls and floors in the form of tiny handprints. Also there was cereal on the floor scattered around and a bowl of water in addition to some dirty sheets. Obviously the woman had been locking the young child in that room and tossing in some cereal for him to eat. The police called social services that took the child and found a caring relative to take the little boy. Now my question to you, and see if you can answer it, I know it is a tough question. What do you think that mother was going to do with the $300 per month she would get for the child?

(Biden has approved $300 per child per month)
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,619/8,278

#2 by Arvind9 » Tue May 18, 2021 21:51

Mother is young must be having some fancy habits many dont care about their own just want to enjoy themselves it reflects from the way the child was being treated ?
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,904
Likes Received2,923/2,127

#3 by valerie » Tue May 18, 2021 21:55

My point is, people are being given money that won't be used in the way it is meant to be used.

Tossing out $300 bills every month for every child is insane.

The so called mother in that news article, would not be using the money for her son. She would
be using it for drugs and who knows what else but it sure wouldn't be on the care for her son.

I'm all for giving money to the needy but only if they use it appropriately.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383

#4 by Arvind9 » Tue May 18, 2021 22:00

Thats right Biden is busy trying to show he wants to change things and people need money maybe he does not think its necessary to findout what kind of people its going to its very common politicians give to the weaker class in bad times maybe it will count later
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,904
Likes Received2,923/2,127

#5 by rajukurup » Tue May 18, 2021 23:02

valerie wrote: My point is, people are being given money that won't be used in the way it is meant to be used.

Tossing out $300 bills every month for every child is insane.

The so called mother in that news article, would not be using the money for her son. She would
be using it for drugs and who knows what else but it sure wouldn't be on the care for her son.

I'm all for giving money to the needy but only if they use it appropriately.

What you said is an exact point to be noted. Compensations should be given only to the needy ones otherwise they will exploit the excess money they receive. Giving all children 300$ is not a good idea because rich people will also receive the sum and use it for unwanted needs. Here in India too there is so much such bad compensations in the form of reservation in government jobs on the basis of caste where very rich people get more benefit than the poor people. So my view is that such compensations should be based on financial constraints. I think with this extra money the woman would become more addicted to drugs and will become a leader of drug mafia in the future :lol: :lol:
rajukurup
Posts486
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given578
Likes Received384/267

#6 by tasman1 » Tue May 18, 2021 23:25

To find who is needy and who is not Biden will need to employ 100 million Americans to look around 24/7 forever
It can not happen ever
Valerie ... I'm all for giving money to the needy but only if they use it appropriately...... who can control every person 24/7 ?

Utopia that will never happen
tasman1
Posts16,062
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536
Likes Received15,914/8,277

#7 by valerie » Wed May 19, 2021 08:21

They should have to apply for it.

In other words, if they want food stamps, they must apply for it.
They must relay exactly how much money they make, how much money they have in
the bank, if they pay rent or own house, if they have a car, how much tax's they pay,
etc etc etc etc.

Same goes for other freebies in this country such as disability payments. They must
provide medical proof of disability, etc.

But it sounds like to me, all they need to do is relay how many children they have on
their yearly income tax and they get $300 per child. I am or I think, surely there is a
cap depending on how much money you make by your income tax filing.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383

#8 by Nikorj » Wed May 19, 2021 09:18

I don't really know how things are approved in the states, But are no one researching peoples background before approving certain benefits??. And why is the mother being handed 300 bucks when her child is being taking into a care-home with another family ((she should be offered rehabilitation instead).

I once worked at a housing facility for severely retarded people who needed daily care 24/7, Each of them received between $4000-$6000 each month in benefits from the state (we are talking people with no hope of a job ever and not able to fend for themselves in any way).

That is of course!! very generous, And in these situations i'm very much all for that the help they can get so they in no way will have to do without what is required to live as normal as a life they can.

When all their expenses was paid for, Most of them had at least $2500 accumulating on their account (if not more) every single month, Money none of them was even aware or able to comprehend they had!!.

We are talking $20.000-$30.000 added to their accounts every year, Actually wondering what happened to all of that when they eventually got old and passed away.

It's always good to take care of our most vulnerable citizens, But you can also overdo it ;)
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#9 by saramath » Wed May 19, 2021 09:31

I hope giving 300 dollars to the development of child and investing in children is a good way that any government build the future of a good country. It is not wrong on the government thinking but in any society such parent like the one you have mentioned are there.
saramath
Posts102
Member Since8 Jan 2020
Last VisitToday
Likes Given17
Likes Received65/50

#10 by Darkstar2 » Wed May 19, 2021 14:57

valerie wrote: I made this post on my Facebook and thought I would see if you can answer
it here too.

True story, happened just miles from me here in KY so I hope you will think about this and tell me if you can answer a question. A woman of the approx age of 29 was arrested at her house. She was in possession of drugs, selling and so forth. The police officer noticed a young boy, naked, dirty, turns out it was her son. As the police looked around inside the house, they noticed what appeared to be a barn door, type of door, with a lock on it. When they opened it, there was feces on the walls and floors in the form of tiny handprints. Also there was cereal on the floor scattered around and a bowl of water in addition to some dirty sheets. Obviously the woman had been locking the young child in that room and tossing in some cereal for him to eat. The police called social services that took the child and found a caring relative to take the little boy. Now my question to you, and see if you can answer it, I know it is a tough question. What do you think that mother was going to do with the $300 per month she would get for the child?

(Biden has approved $300 per child per month)

Very easy question Valerie, how can you ask such easy non challenging questions like that - She will use the money to buy upgrades for her crack pipe, and a pack of triple bombay saphire with the leftovers :P

No wonder Trump did not want to approve the democrats hideous, insanely monstrous, absurd, crazy, inflated spendings, because it would not be used for its intended purposes - and what a shame because many could actually use the money, but there are always some people who take advantage - all this money Biden is giving should be conditional, there has to be some control - Biden has lost his .......................... mind ! he is declaring the pandemic is over, and everybody remove their mask, stop washing their hands, stop distancing and pretend nothing happened, when America is far from herd immunity, well Biden will lead America into crazy high inflation, debt, high cost of living and a stock market that will crash before the end of the year because of crazy high out of control inflation and lots of spending.

This goes well with the topics discussed before, some people should not be allowed to have kids, this shit for brains parent is one example.
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207
Likes Received12,389/6,607

#11 by tasman1 » Wed May 19, 2021 17:13

Darkstar...............some people should not be allowed to have kids

How ? Bedroom police ?
tasman1
Posts16,062
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536

#12 by Darkstar2 » Wed May 19, 2021 17:20

tasman1 wrote: Darkstar...............some people should not be allowed to have kids

How ? Bedroom police ?

Well in an ideal world yes Tasman1, but there are other places where people can start the process too, so more like wearing trackers :lol:

I mentioned once that to have kids one should have a PERMIT, city permit, state permit, something like that, without one, basically your baby would be taken from you and placed under foster care or offered for adoption to parents with permits. TO have those permits you would need to pass rigorous testing. what's wrong with the idea ? Don't you need a permit to drive a car ? Having kids is a huge responsibility, one that should not be taken lightly, therefore, a permit should be required, no need for the "bedroom police", just motivation for shit for brains parents to avoid having kids...... Other than permits, stiff penalties, higher taxes, perhaps Biden should extend his generosity, since he's giving out trillions of $ to undeserving people, so they can pay their crack, heroin and liquor, why not give away birth control...... In North America, permits to have kids should definitely be seriously considered. If someone is a crack whore, drunkard and cannot possibly care for a child, why the f*** should they have the liberty to bring kids in the world, kids they will abuse and neglect - no human should go through this, that's worse than abortion, putting kids through such misery.
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207

#13 by tasman1 » Wed May 19, 2021 17:27

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Darkstar...............some people should not be allowed to have kids

How ? Bedroom police ?

Well in an ideal world yes Tasman1, but there are other places where people can start the process too, so more like wearing trackers :lol:

I mentioned once that to have kids one should have a PERMIT, city permit, state permit, something like that, without one, basically your baby would be taken from you and placed under foster care or offered for adoption to parents with permits. TO have those permits you would need to pass rigorous testing. what's wrong with the idea ? Don't you need a permit to drive a car ? Having kids is a huge responsibility, one that should not be taken lightly, therefore, a permit should be required, no need for the "bedroom police", just motivation for shit for brains parents to avoid having kids...... Other than permits, stiff penalties, higher taxes, perhaps Biden should extend his generosity, since he's giving out trillions of $ to undeserving people, so they can pay their crack, heroin and liquor, why not give away birth control...... In North America, permits to have kids should definitely be seriously considered. If someone is a crack whore, drunkard and cannot possibly care for a child, why the f*** should they have the liberty to bring kids in the world, kids they will abuse and neglect - no human should go through this, that's worse than abortion, putting kids through such misery.

God help us from your ideas darkstar , are you human or just some stuff
tasman1
Posts16,062
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536

#14 by valerie » Wed May 19, 2021 17:30

Nikorj wrote: I don't really know how things are approved in the states, But are no one researching peoples background before approving certain benefits??. And why is the mother being handed 300 bucks when her child is being taking into a care-home with another family ((she should be offered rehabilitation instead).

I once worked at a housing facility for severely retarded people who needed daily care 24/7, Each of them received between $4000-$6000 each month in benefits from the state (we are talking people with no hope of a job ever and not able to fend for themselves in any way).

That is of course!! very generous, And in these situations i'm very much all for that the help they can get so they in no way will have to do without what is required to live as normal as a life they can.

When all their expenses was paid for, Most of them had at least $2500 accumulating on their account (if not more) every single month, Money none of them was even aware or able to comprehend they had!!.

We are talking $20.000-$30.000 added to their accounts every year, Actually wondering what happened to all of that when they eventually got old and passed away.

It's always good to take care of our most vulnerable citizens, But you can also overdo it ;)

She doesn't. Biden recently approved the $300 per child.

The woman is in jail. The child was taken to live with a relative.

In America, if you go into a facility, such as a nursing home, you pay for it from the cash money
you have OR your house OR land OR whatever you have INCLUDING your Social Security Check
or whatever else you are receiving. So in reality it doesn't matter if you are indigent or not, you
may still go into a nursing home.

Here, if you are wise and own anything, you set it up to be owned by whomever you would prefer
to own it. If you don't own anything, they can't take anything. Legally that can be done. Using
myself as an example, I can legally have papers drawn up placing my property in my children's
name. They don't have to know about it. When I am dead, they won't even need to go the
estate route.

The facilities such as what you mention and the way it works here, they take what you have and
it is thrown in the kitty. It pays for the employees, doctors, room, food, cafeteria, so called...
entertainment, drugs, laundry, everything.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383

#15 by Darkstar2 » Thu May 20, 2021 20:47

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

How ? Bedroom police ?

God help us from your ideas darkstar , are you human or just some stuff

Wow, what's wrong with my ideas, you make it seem like I just unleashed the plague :D So you really think my idea about requiring a permit is bad ? Care to elaborate and argument a little ? Are you aware of how many kids are being abused, neglected, poorly raised, abandoned, do you have any idea how many cases CPS deals with, how many shit for brain parents are out there ? or do you live in paradise ? I would think that you would be the first person to be fully aware, given you are in a country where the issue of child abuse and neglect is an epidemic, and here in Canada too, so what do you suggest then Valerie ? Should any kid have to go through this shit ? By the time someone finally does something and they get into foster homes, they will have endured years of abuse and life in such atrocious environment, leaving those kids marked for life. Sometimes harsh measures are required - unconventional, thinking outside the box - as a Trump supporter you would understand . Right now for many of these shit for brain parents, the solution is abortion - I'm sure you are totally against that, right ? but many don't resort to abortion and still get the child. So I believe that the permits thing is a good idea - maybe the idea of penalties for parents who break the rules might be harsh, BUT would you rather the child remain with the parent, gets abused and neglected and only LATER gets the care they need ? Wouldn't you agree that a lot of people are underestimating the responsibility of having a child, the competence, the costs, the work, they just f*** around, enjoy it and worry later - so what do we do about that then ? We let this continue ? Tax payers are paying for those crack junkies and shit for brain parents, they are being rewarded for being the complete dicks that they are - it's enough that tax payers pay for the rapists, pedophiles and criminals in jail, so they can be sheltered and fed. So seriously, what are wrong with my ideas - I do seriously think that my ideas would make a better world - like I said, no kid should be subject to misery - there is no damn reason a parent should bring a child in this world if they 1) did not want one 2) could not possibly afford or care for one.

So it would be nice for a debate on that I think I provided solid arguments for. We both know that the permit thing will never happen, not from a country that welcomes terrorists and illegal immigrants with open arms that's for sure :P
but it is just discussing for the sake of discussing - I think we are now at a point where permits should be required to have kids - Kids are not born murderers - right now it seems there is a shooting involving minors every other day, why is that ? People should think about it carefully.

Yes some of my ideas might be considered anti constitutional and infringing on the so-called "freedom and liberties" BUT............who wouldn't trade in a little of their freedom for a better world........wouldn't you ? Will it take another 9/11 or more major events for people to wake up and stop using the constitution and their so-called liberties excuse, because right now I think that is the main problem.
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207

#16 by tasman1 » Thu May 20, 2021 21:23

Darkstar, I do not care how many kids are there in the world and what they are

All I care are my 3 legal kid [ and maybe some illegal from time I was young and normal ] :D ]
tasman1
Posts16,062
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536

#17 by Madison91 » Thu May 20, 2021 22:16

tasman1 wrote: Darkstar, I do not care how many kids are there in the world and what they are

All I care are my 3 legal kid [ and maybe some illegal from time I was young and normal ] :D ]

Wow,illegal? :lol: Wild oats?
Madison91
Posts403
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given296
Likes Received234/163

#18 by Madison91 » Thu May 20, 2021 22:32

I don't know if the $300 was actually received as it was.
In China some grants are withheld by some officials and the people who really need it do not receive it.
Madison91
Posts403
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given296
Likes Received234/163

#19 by Darkstar2 » Fri May 21, 2021 07:10

tasman1 wrote: Darkstar, I do not care how many kids are there in the world and what they are

MAYBE ? So I'm guessing you did not meet him/her yet :P

As far as young and normal, oh I can only imagine you in that era, say no more :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207

#20 by Darkstar2 » Fri May 21, 2021 07:14

Madison91 wrote:

Wow,illegal? :lol: Wild oats?

Yes, steel cut oats, the best kind :P

He is referring to what is called an illegitimate child - great a lot of you are just proving my point ;)

I'm wondering if some people really have compassion at all left in them, clearly some people do not seem to acknowledge there is a problem and how many kids are being neglected - people have just said that they disagree with ideas, but I have not so far read anybody suggest a solution. Having kids is one of the biggest decisions and responsibilities you will have in your lifetime, it beats everything else, those kids will run the future - and a shitty future at it, given all the violence and neglect. Crime is up, illegal drug use is up, opioids, shootings, etc.
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 5, 2021 12:10:35 PST