Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkCOVID Per Capita Fact....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
COVID Per Capita Fact....tasman1

#21 by Arvind9 » Sun May 16, 2021 06:40

You are absolutely right what you say happens in every democracy but what can you do when everything is under the control of one person anyone trying to defy him is branded as anti national or harassed,if the law of a country is no more effective people cannot even go to the court and challenge a government in power because they know what the consequences will be only people in a democracy can change it when the time comes depending on how much people understand whats going on
Last edited by Arvind9 » Sun May 16, 2021 06:47 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts4,762
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,917
Likes Received2,933/2,134

#22 by josealvesjr » Sun May 16, 2021 07:02

Arvind9 wrote: You are absolutely right what you say happens in every democracy but what can you do when everything is under the control of one person anyone trying to defy him is branded as anti national or harassed,if the law of a country is no more effective people cannot even go to the court and challenge a government in power because they know what the consequences will be only people in a democracy can change it when the time comes depending on how much people understand whats going on

We have here a president with the same ambitions who tries/tried to undermine the system but luckily the 3 branches legislature, executive, and judiciary are functioning.
josealvesjr
Posts1,697
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given425
Likes Received1,286/838

#23 by josealvesjr » Sun May 16, 2021 08:21

tasman1 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: Another question is how long the vaccines last?? (How long are you protected after 2 jabs?), Is it 6 months?, 1 year? or maybe 2 years?.

Imagine they only last for 6 months, That would put a huge pressure on the demand for vaccines globally and especially for those countries with a huge population, Let's hope it's at least a year like the normal influenza types.

Tasman1, I think Australia needs to lock down the whole country immediately!!!, According to Worldometer there have been 5 cases of Covid-19 recently, It has it's benefits being an isolated Island far away from others ;)

Nikorj .... Australia IS in lockdown since day one

PM say border will reopen MAYBE end of 2023

My opinion ........Australia will never reopen again [ can not talk openly here , this is new , strange Australia ,open talk not recomended ]

That is why they call it " down under". Ask the (supreme leader) Rupert Murdoch to broadcast more fake news. He is great at that.
josealvesjr
Posts1,697
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given425
Likes Received1,286/838

#24 by tasman1 » Sun May 16, 2021 16:53

1....India and few more ...............Obey Gods , Obey Politicians , Obey Rich , Obey Tradition

2...China and few more................Obey Politicians , Obey Greed

3...USA and more ......................Obey Greed

All will fall

Who will be first ?
tasman1
Posts16,084
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,559
Likes Received15,933/8,290

#25 by Arvind9 » Sun May 16, 2021 22:32

????
Arvind9
Posts4,762
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,917

#26 by tasman1 » Sun May 16, 2021 22:51

Arvind9 wrote: ????

No matter what we do or how we do we will all fall , humanity is doomed in any case
tasman1
Posts16,084
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,559

#27 by Arvind9 » Sun May 16, 2021 22:57

Seems you forgot your coffee and beer
Arvind9
Posts4,762
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,917

#28 by Chahat » Sun May 16, 2021 23:14

Arvind u should vote to Rahul Gandhi next.i hope he will do best and more better then narender modi.but from my opinion he is zero and his work just to bark on wrong tree always and always critisize without any knowledge on ground level.Democracy is still alive but if bjp left only corruption and more bad condition of India will come soon.this uncontrolled situation is still in control by current gov well.if u see their work no other party will be in merit list.they are all just to sum their treasures only.if gov put lockdown then people also critisize if not put lockdown then also.i know narender modi is one of the best prime minister in world.we feel safe only coz of him.
Chahat
Posts78
Member Since12 Jul 2020
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given13
Likes Received43/31

#29 by Arvind9 » Sun May 16, 2021 23:21

We have more than a thousand political parties in India what makes you think only Rahul Gandhi is left with time alternatives are there more people prefer regional parties thats why there are so many,in recent assembly elections all states were won by regional parties no BJP Congress,people have lost entire families and livelihood which is unreparable maybe you have lost no one thats why you cannot feel the pain of your own country citizens
Last edited by Arvind9 » Mon May 17, 2021 00:19 » edited 2 times in total
Arvind9
Posts4,762
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,917

#30 by tasman1 » Mon May 17, 2021 01:51

Chahat wrote: Arvind u should vote to Rahul Gandhi next.i hope he will do best and more better then narender modi.but from my opinion he is zero and his work just to bark on wrong tree always and always critisize without any knowledge on ground level.Democracy is still alive but if bjp left only corruption and more bad condition of India will come soon.this uncontrolled situation is still in control by current gov well.if u see their work no other party will be in merit list.they are all just to sum their treasures only.if gov put lockdown then people also critisize if not put lockdown then also.i know narender modi is one of the best prime minister in world.we feel safe only coz of him.

one of the best in the world ? not possible , all politicians in the world in the past , present and in the future are bad , not a single one ever did ever belong to human race , that is a reason I never did and never will vote for any politician
tasman1
Posts16,084
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,559

#31 by Chahat » Mon May 17, 2021 04:48

You don't know Arvind speak here is easy to anyone.you don't know what I lost.i am belong to soldiers family.you don't know prev. Parties how make our army stupid and just give them shit.lot of died dailly due to lack of good equipment to soldiers.we are still sleep well bcoz army on borders awaken to save us.i know pain well if someone goesfrom our family due to gov. Stupidity.people vote narender modi and make him win twice with huge vote.noone will get huge people vote in this world like narender modi.he get not bcoz of brand or fame.he get vote coz of his good work for peoples here.good person always huge cirtisize I know.one thing last democracy is still saved in India .it's not china.india is huge democratic people who like they can win and people who dislike they will loss.
Chahat
Posts78
Member Since12 Jul 2020
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given13
Likes Received43/31

#32 by Arvind9 » Mon May 17, 2021 04:57

Politicians are parasites not just in India all over the world its amazing you love them,they use everything for only their political interests nothing else
Arvind9
Posts4,762
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,917

#33 by Chahat » Mon May 17, 2021 05:18

For the goodness of country politician need to make themselves parasites also.its same like virus kill virus.iron cuts iron. But I will not say bad who do good for their country peoples.
Chahat
Posts78
Member Since12 Jul 2020
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given13
Likes Received43/31

#34 by Arvind9 » Mon May 17, 2021 05:23

Its depends everyone has their own opinion you are free to voice it ,hope everyone could feel that way but unfortunately people are moving away from the core thinking of Democracy and find nothing wrong in it until something goes wrong
Arvind9
Posts4,762
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,917

#35 by josealvesjr » Mon May 17, 2021 07:33

Arvind9 wrote: Its depends everyone has their own opinion you are free to voice it ,hope everyone could feel that way but unfortunately people are moving away from the core thinking of Democracy and find nothing wrong in it until something goes wrong

People who are lucky to live in a country with a democratic system have to count their blessings and treasure it. Unfortunately, there are not that many democracies left in this bizarre world. Please, read left because they are under threat because of behavior, abuse and actions of their own populations. Enjoying to live in a democracy does not mean that a citizen can demonstrate any kind of behavior to his or her liking. It is the obligation and not a right of a citizen to behave as such not to undermine this system and to turn democratic governments into regimes.
josealvesjr
Posts1,697
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given425
Likes Received1,286/838

#36 by Arvind9 » Mon May 17, 2021 07:49

We got our independence 75 years ago even our present Prime Minister is 67,no one can relate how we got our independence and history is very easily distorted by politicians thats why people dont value it and take their freedom for granted that is what is causing problems illiteracy is high illiterate people dont even know our History and dont find it important the foundation of our democracy is not understood by many all the ingredients for politicians to fool people exist
Arvind9
Posts4,762
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,917

#37 by josealvesjr » Mon May 17, 2021 09:10

Arvind9 wrote: We got our independence 75 years ago even our present Prime Minister is 67,no one can relate how we got our independence and history is very easily distorted by politicians thats why people dont value it and take their freedom for granted that is what is causing problems illiteracy is high illiterate people dont even know our History and dont find it important the foundation of our democracy is not understood by many all the ingredients for politicians to fool people exist

I see what you mean, sometimes here in Brazil when things go wrong we like to blame the Portuguese for it. Give me a break Brazil got its independence from Portugal in 1822 which was formally signed in 1825.
I think it is important to know ones history. When one does not recognize and knows ones history one is bound to make the same mistakes over again.
Quote: Without history there is no memory. Without memory there is no future.
Last edited by josealvesjr » Mon May 17, 2021 10:44 » edited 1 time in total
josealvesjr
Posts1,697
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given425
Likes Received1,286/838

#38 by tasman1 » Mon May 17, 2021 14:08

josealvesjr wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: We got our independence 75 years ago even our present Prime Minister is 67,no one can relate how we got our independence and history is very easily distorted by politicians thats why people dont value it and take their freedom for granted that is what is causing problems illiteracy is high illiterate people dont even know our History and dont find it important the foundation of our democracy is not understood by many all the ingredients for politicians to fool people exist

I see what you mean, sometimes here in Brazil when things go wrong we like to blame the Portuguese for it. Give me a break Brazil got its independence from Portugal in 1822 which was formally signed in 1825.
I think it is important to know ones history. When one does not recognize and knows ones history one is bound to make the same mistakes over again.
Quote: Without history there is no memory. Without memory there is no future.

Huge number in Croatia and all over Balkan still blame Turkey [ Ottoman Empire ] who ruled there 100s years ago

Some still say it is Roman Empire to blame , they ruled there 2000 years ago , bloody hell it will be nice for all Croat to get compensation from Julius Caesar

New history , not long ago Croat and Serb killed each other in huge numbers,,,, still my best friend is Serb , he was before war , he still now, and I do not care that I have nice shrapnel scar on my leg , f..k politicians not people
tasman1
Posts16,084
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,559

#39 by Arvind9 » Tue May 18, 2021 23:46

A Doctor dies of Covid19 in India he was a Frontline worker and was vaccinated hospital authorities refuse to comment emphasis goes back to wearing masks its still considered the best form of defense against infection worldwide
Arvind9
Posts4,762
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,917

#40 by Darkstar2 » Wed May 19, 2021 17:14

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Your numbers are facts thats ok but misleading it leads people to think,see we have very few deaths the value of life is decreasing in humans only the US and BRAZIL have more deaths than India in Total if things go on the way they are even we in India will have more deaths than in BRAZIL US

No Arvind . it is all about number of people

Let see example ...... Vatican population is under 1000 , they can not have 100 000 dead like India
Or , USA population is 4 times lower but have much , much more dead than India , Brazil too

1 death is 1 death too many, nobody should eve have died from this murderous virus that China's incompetence unleashed upon the world by not taking proactive measures to seal their borders, allowing for this F'ing virus to escape, this pandemic should NEVER have happened in 2021, ANY death is a death too many, nobody should have lost their life from this COVID19 Holocaust.

AND yet you have Biden getting multiple orgasms as he is touting his victory to Americans, telling them that it's over, no more masks, no more worries........meanwhile the rest of the world is going down to hell - truth is, this pandemic is far from over, it's only taking a summer vacation, wait until the end of summer when the variants explode and cases skyrocket, followed by another 6 months of lockdown until new vaccines come out for the new variants. Does it matter how many deaths per country ? There are 3+ millions of people who died from this m**********r of a virus, these people would be alive now if not for this damn virus. The only people who profited from this are funeral homes and vaccine makers. You are going to tell me that millions die each year of diseases, true, unfortunately nobody orders cancer or other deadly diseases, they come and they strike - but this m*******cker of COVID19, THAT could have been avoided and nobody should have died from this !!!!!

Whilst Biden is touting his "victory", today 600,000+ new cases around the world, combined. Did anybody thank Trump for his measures which allowed for a speedy vaccine to come out before the end of the year ? Hmmm, if not for him, the world would still be waiting for a vaccine, and vaccines so far do seem to be effective, because areas where they vaccinated most of the populations have seen cases drop significantly, with nearly no hospialisations or deaths.

All Biden is doing so far is scaring the stock market shitless !!! Causing a spike in VIX volatility index and is a high risk to cause a huge devaluation of the markets before end of year which his messed up plans to bankrupt America.

Meanwhile in India, millions more will die, in Brazil millions more will die, those are HUMAN LIVES................
and yet, nobody held accountable, nothing being done ? So we all let this shit slide under the rug ??????
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,209
Likes Received12,392/6,610
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 8, 2021 06:01:06 PST