Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkThis is absurd
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
This is absurd

#1 by suraraj » Sun May 09, 2021 10:02

BJP MLA suggests drinking cow urine to defeat COVID, drinks it on camera. :lol: :lol:

People are now fed up with these idiotic suggestions and such people must be booked for spreading such unscientific practices.
Last edited by suraraj » Sun May 09, 2021 11:03 » edited 2 times in total
suraraj
Posts976
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given215
Likes Received818/547

#2 by tasman1 » Sun May 09, 2021 16:02

OK only if mixed in cocktail :o
Will like to try but do not have cow , only old donkey , do you think taste will be similar ? :?

Will prepare now and advise on taste latter :mrgreen:

I am back , did try it cool one,here it is

2 teaspoons warm warm cow or donkey urine
1 Meyer lemon, juiced and peeled
2 fluid ounces vodka
1 fluid ounce orange-flavored liqueur (such as Cointreau®)
ice
1 teaspoon white sugar, or as needed for rimming
Last edited by tasman1 » Sun May 09, 2021 16:12 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,082
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,555
Likes Received15,927/8,288

#3 by Arvind9 » Sun May 09, 2021 21:54

Everywhere in the country the situation is not the same in many parts of the country vaccine is not available even old people are not vaccinated in many parts of the country my aunt lives in poona 110km from Mumbai she was my mother's childhood classmate she is 84 years old she called me up yesterday and was saying she has only received the first dose of the vaccine and the second dose is overdue for the past two weeks and the government says vaccine is not available you can take it whenever its available the whole use of a vaccine is lost if it cannot be given at the appropriate time

Many world organizations like UN WHO have appealed to the world to help India not because India is a great country but India is becoming a threat to the world the rate at which the virus is spreading it could get beyond our borders very easily even countries whom India used to help and give aid have offered to help Nepal Buthan Shri Lanka Bangladesh
Last edited by Arvind9 » Sun May 09, 2021 22:55 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts4,759
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,913
Likes Received2,932/2,133

#4 by sonyjmn » Sun May 09, 2021 23:30

You are right our neighbor countries are getting effected

Yesterday in news from srilanka cases are increased due to one Indian traveled to srilanka

Now srilanka Govt tighten the security
sonyjmn
Posts7,766
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,452
Likes Received5,139/3,044

#5 by Arvind9 » Sun May 09, 2021 23:34

We were blaming China if the situation is not bought under control the world will blame us
Arvind9
Posts4,759
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,913

#6 by tasman1 » Mon May 10, 2021 00:00

Arvind9 wrote: We were blaming China if the situation is not bought under control the world will blame us

World will never change and must blame somebody , and yes , they started to blame India now ,

Next week ? Nobody sure who will be on line
tasman1
Posts16,082
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,555

#7 by tasman1 » Mon May 10, 2021 00:27

Australian love for India :mrgreen:

Pressure mounts on Australia to support Covid vaccine intellectual property waiver for developing nations

US now supports bid to allow poorer nations to make cheap copies of vaccines, but Australia is holding out

EU , same as Australia , they do not care for poor

Canada ..... same crap

Australia is now one of the last countries not to have thrown its support behind the waiver proposal at the World Trade Organization, after India and South Africa – who have led a global push for the waiver since October – agreed to revise their proposal after a key meeting on Friday.

The proposal to waive patent protections only for the duration of the pandemic has been supported by more than 100 countries, mostly lower- and middle-income nations, to allow them to manufacture and sell cheaper generic copies of vaccines to help achieve a quicker end to the global pandemic.

Following lobbying from pharmaceutical companies who own Covid-19 vaccine formulas, the US, UK, EU and Switzerland and a handful of other countries with strong vaccine manufacturing industries had been strongly opposed to the waiver.
Last edited by tasman1 » Mon May 10, 2021 00:31 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,082
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,555

#8 by Arvind9 » Mon May 10, 2021 00:32

Joe Biden still holding out US being criticized for delaying maybe Joe Biden deliberately does not want to pursue Donald Trump's policy with India
Arvind9
Posts4,759
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,913

#9 by valerie » Mon May 10, 2021 10:00

USA has another problem, they say.

Approximately 50% of USA population has been vaccinated.

The problem is, an over abundance of vaccines on the shelf.

I say, if they are not used soon, put them on a plane and ship to India.
valerie
Posts21,909
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,390
Likes Received19,627/8,283

#10 by Darkstar2 » Mon May 10, 2021 18:42

suraraj wrote: BJP MLA suggests drinking cow urine to defeat COVID, drinks it on camera. :lol: :lol:

People are now fed up with these idiotic suggestions and such people must be booked for spreading such unscientific practices.

Remember I said it many times before, my idea of justice is flagging any conspiracy theorists and misinformation spreader as CRIMINAL TERRORISTS and punish them as such, isolated them from society, ban them from flying, ban them from using computers, teaching, going on the internet, etc, lock them up, until the pandemic ends, and fine them big time. Some people use sarcastic and mention conspiracy theories in joking, that's fine, a little entertainment is ok, but some people are dead serious, those should be treated like terrorists, preferably hung :P

As far as drinking cow urine, that's incorrect, that won't defeat COVID, but I have the perfect recipe:

* Half eye of newt
* 1 eagle feather minced
* 1 cup chopped beet root
* 1 beak of canary
* 3 tongues of Lizard

Bring to a boil in 3 cups of water. BUT here is the catch, you will need a very rare and difficult to find ingredient,
you will need zest of wild blue mushroom, the hairy kind, you can only find this deep inside caves, so you will have to go get them yourself. Once the water is boiled and brought to a chill you use a cheese grater and grate the blue mushrooms into the liquid...... You then filter out the solids from the liquid and drink the filtered liquid part, you drink 1 cup in the morning, and the rest of the liquid before bed time. You will be protected against COVID19 + all new variants, for at least 1 year. if there are super variants that come out, then you will need to add 1 part heel of Ostriche and 1 part spaghetti stick (yes, this is not a typo).....

The cow urine won't work for COVID, it only works for mad cow disease !

Cheers
:mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209
Likes Received12,392/6,610

#11 by valerie » Mon May 10, 2021 20:23

Well....

They use horse urine for making the drug Premarin.

Many women now take the hormone replacement patch daily instead of taking the Premarin
pill daily because they don't want to consume horse piss. I told the doc in the year 2000
when I had complete hysterectomy I wasn't taking horse piss and I wasn't taking the patch
either. He said 'your hair will fall out'. I said 'I can think of worse things in life'.

Yeah, my hair falls out.
valerie
Posts21,909
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,390

#12 by Darkstar2 » Mon May 10, 2021 23:06

valerie wrote: Well....

They use horse urine for making the drug Premarin.

Many women now take the hormone replacement patch daily instead of taking the Premarin
pill daily because they don't want to consume horse piss. I told the doc in the year 2000
when I had complete hysterectomy I wasn't taking horse piss and I wasn't taking the patch
either. He said 'your hair will fall out'. I said 'I can think of worse things in life'.

Yeah, my hair falls out.

WELL I guess you never watched Fear Factor :lol: :lol: :lol: You would be shocked on the gross stuff people were to eat and drink (and all cleared by the FDA for consumption too!) completely unreal and disgusting, so disgusting that it got the show cancelled due to one episode featuring contestants drinking piss and spunk from an animal and all for $50,000 - I mean come on, what are you left with after the IRS claws your earnings, about $17k :D that's not much for drinking some animal's jizz or other bodily fluids.

Bon appetit :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209

#13 by Arvind9 » Tue May 11, 2021 00:54

valerie wrote: USA has another problem, they say.

There was no problem here when India was sending vaccines to other countries that cannot not obtain it on their own because five to six different pharmaceutical companies were producing them its all politics mismanagement and corruption and government having problems with main suppliers of the vaccines in India are reason unless the system works properly people are still going to have problems because a higher price will be set for each dose FREE is only for Frontline workers and people in emergency services
Arvind9
Posts4,759
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,913

#14 by Darkstar2 » Tue May 11, 2021 07:58

valerie wrote: USA has another problem, they say.

I have a BIG problem believing that. Is that a number that Biden came up with from his magic hat ? or are they inflating the numbers just like hospitals are doing with COVID19 mortality ? ;) If it's true then good for them. Canada is in 14th place - we might be amongst the last few countries to get out of this genocide of COVID19. Well I guess the buck stops there, they said that republicans do not want the vaccine - they keep forgetting that it was Trump who made a speedy vaccine reality, his push and pledge to a vaccine by year end, the funding, the pressure, etc, so why do most Republicans do not want it is odd, if they want America to be better again, they should move their lazy arses and get that vaccine, I mean YES it's painful and you feel like a rod is piercing through your arm, at least mine felt like that :D but in the end, they are contributing to the war - think of COVID19 like the illegal trying to get in, but no, I guess more than 50% of Americans do not want the vaccine, because they believe in FAKE news OR maybe they want to get back at Biden, but one thing for sure, they are punishing themselves - because 50% of the population does not cut it, the pandemic will not end, and a 50% rate will NOT stop cases from rising, and it will create a new problem, community transmission will still be high which means new variants and double variants, which means basically the 50% of those who did get the jab, will feel they wasted their bloody time.

Seniors have no problem, they are the most vulnerable of the population along with people with conditions...... Now the transmitters of this virus are the kids and teens, so it's time they press the pause button the Grand THeft Auto and get their vaccine, if they want to get back to some normal life.

Ideally 75-85% of the population should be vaccinated to reach that so-called herd immunity - or something similar............. what are the odds of America reaching that - I would not bet my money on that. I mean some countries have opened back everything and are back to normal even with 50% rate - but that is crazy because they will see their cases rise big time soon, as CASES still remain very high - it's just the hospital and mortality that goes down - but if the COVID19 infections still remain high, it means more potential for new variants and eventually the cases, hospitalisations and mortality will all rise again.

Quote:

Problem is, nobody knows with certainty if these vaccines give enough protection against the Indian variants.
Also even if they were to receive ALL the surplus stock, there is no way it would be enough. The situation in India has reached catastrophic proportions, out of control, they basically are in such a situation where nothing can work now other than waiting for that so-called herd immunity - I mean look at all the deaths that will happen before this happens. It's not only about their variant, they have other issues too with poor management of the pandemic and people not willing to follow guidelines - pretty much like here, but some provinces here are better off and did not yet get a taste of the variants, maybe soon the Indian variant will be predominant around the world - it's a competition between India and UK, both variants are competing, the thing is, vaccines are still very effective against the UK variant BUT not as much for the Indian variant, since it is a double mutation, it significantly reduces efficacy of the vaccine - but you still have some protection but it's likely you will not get that 100% protection against hospital and mortality.

So what's next - now China is saying "Hey, don't blame us, we didn't create the variants" :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209

#15 by Nikorj » Thu May 13, 2021 02:19

Darkstar2 wrote:
suraraj wrote: BJP MLA suggests drinking cow urine to defeat COVID, drinks it on camera. :lol: :lol:

Remember I said it many times before, my idea of justice is flagging any conspiracy theorists and misinformation spreader as CRIMINAL TERRORISTS and punish them as such, isolated them from society, ban them from flying, ban them from using computers, teaching, going on the internet, etc, lock them up, until the pandemic ends, and fine them big time. Some people use sarcastic and mention conspiracy theories in joking, that's fine, a little entertainment is ok, but some people are dead serious, those should be treated like terrorists, preferably hung :P

As far as drinking cow urine, that's incorrect, that won't defeat COVID, but I have the perfect recipe:

* Half eye of newt
* 1 eagle feather minced
* 1 cup chopped beet root
* 1 beak of canary
* 3 tongues of Lizard

Bring to a boil in 3 cups of water. BUT here is the catch, you will need a very rare and difficult to find ingredient,
you will need zest of wild blue mushroom, the hairy kind, you can only find this deep inside caves, so you will have to go get them yourself. Once the water is boiled and brought to a chill you use a cheese grater and grate the blue mushrooms into the liquid...... You then filter out the solids from the liquid and drink the filtered liquid part, you drink 1 cup in the morning, and the rest of the liquid before bed time. You will be protected against COVID19 + all new variants, for at least 1 year. if there are super variants that come out, then you will need to add 1 part heel of Ostriche and 1 part spaghetti stick (yes, this is not a typo).....

The cow urine won't work for COVID, it only works for mad cow disease !

Cheers
:mrgreen:

LOL, Are you brewing a potion.

Here is my recipe :

*Human flesh
*Hawk beak
*A Human Toe
*Bear claws
*And finally Diamond dust

This is the correct formula for covid-19, Urine is foe levitation (Mostly) :mrgreen:
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#16 by tasman1 » Thu May 13, 2021 02:26

Welcome back Nikorj
tasman1
Posts16,082
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,555

#17 by Nikorj » Thu May 13, 2021 02:48

tasman1 wrote: Welcome back Nikorj

Thank's.

Can't let you crazies have all the fun ;)
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461

#18 by rajukurup » Thu May 13, 2021 06:57

Nice to see you back after a long time. what happened to you these days. hope you are fine.
rajukurup
Posts486
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given578
Likes Received384/267

#19 by valerie » Thu May 13, 2021 07:11

I like diamond dust.
valerie
Posts21,909
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,390

#20 by Nikorj » Thu May 13, 2021 07:17

rajukurup wrote: Nice to see you back after a long time. what happened to you these days. hope you are fine.

I'm fine, Hope you are doing well too ;)

Been some crazy months, But after visiting a osteopath 4 times a month and a lot of home exercises, My back is in perfect shape once again.

Expensive!!, But it works :thumbup:
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 7, 2021 22:22:33 PST