Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkChina-Australia dialogue DEAD....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
China-Australia dialogue DEAD....tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Wed May 05, 2021 21:43

Australian Economy will collapse

Breaking News

China will “indefinitely suspend” its economic dialogue with Australia in a major escalation of the tensions between the two countries.

In a statement on Thursday, the Chinese National Development and Reform Commission said the China-Australia Strategic Economic Dialogue framework has been suspended, and laid the blame at Australia’s feet.

“Recently, some Australian Commonwealth Government officials launched a series of measures to disrupt the normal exchanges and cooperation between China and Australia out of cold war mindset and ideological discrimination,” the statement said.

The statement said the decision was the result of the Australian Government’s “current attitude” towards cooperation.

It said Australian government officials had damaged conversations between the two countries and was in a "Cold War mindset" and accused the Government of "ideological discrimination".

This salvo essentially cuts off all diplomatic contact under the Economic Dialogue and marks the first formal freeze in diplomatic relations since early 2020.

It will take immediate effect.
tasman1
Posts15,848
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,270
Likes Received15,656/8,154

#2 by tasman1 » Wed May 05, 2021 22:02

Me think this is end
tasman1
Posts15,848
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,270

#3 by Madison91 » Wed May 05, 2021 22:03

Where is Daniel Andrews?
Madison91
Posts399
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given281
Likes Received227/160

#4 by tasman1 » Wed May 05, 2021 22:12

Madison91 wrote: Where is Daniel Andrews?

Not sure but hope in hell , cooking with devil
tasman1
Posts15,848
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,270

#5 by Arvind9 » Thu May 06, 2021 01:12

50 year old man in Sydney Australia infected with the virus passes it on to his wife health authorities are puzzled by the incident after tests carried out on both husband and wife result showed both were infected with an Indian variant authorities have swung into action in Sydney security has been tighten and people asked to follow rules to prevent the new variant from spreading
Arvind9
Posts4,590
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,726
Likes Received2,775/2,027

#6 by Darkstar2 » Thu May 06, 2021 19:31

tasman1 wrote: Australian Economy will collapse

Breaking News

China will “indefinitely suspend” its economic dialogue with Australia in a major escalation of the tensions between the two countries.

In a statement on Thursday, the Chinese National Development and Reform Commission said the China-Australia Strategic Economic Dialogue framework has been suspended, and laid the blame at Australia’s feet.

“Recently, some Australian Commonwealth Government officials launched a series of measures to disrupt the normal exchanges and cooperation between China and Australia out of cold war mindset and ideological discrimination,” the statement said.

The statement said the decision was the result of the Australian Government’s “current attitude” towards cooperation.

It said Australian government officials had damaged conversations between the two countries and was in a "Cold War mindset" and accused the Government of "ideological discrimination".

This salvo essentially cuts off all diplomatic contact under the Economic Dialogue and marks the first formal freeze in diplomatic relations since early 2020.

It will take immediate effect.

Where's Trump when you need him right ? :mrgreen:

Fear not, Pope Biden to the rescue, with his cape, his pledge - to unite the world, just say the word and he will have Australia and China back on track in no time - they don't call him the magician for nothing, among other things :P
Darkstar2
Posts16,963
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,160
Likes Received12,318/6,551

#7 by tasman1 » Thu May 06, 2021 20:09

India going same path with China as Australia , they just forbid China to enter race in India for G5 technologies ,

Dear India sorry but starting trade war China will cost you loss of 100 million jobs and dead economy

But it is your choice , love with China and prosperity or war with China and destruction on grand scale

Knowing India I am 100% sure they will choose destruction and hunger , but I am Ape and understand nothing
tasman1
Posts15,848
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,270

#8 by Arvind9 » Thu May 06, 2021 20:26

Thats right in the past year and a half poverty and unemployment has risen fast young people are unemployed but they were shown an unrealistic dream of a superpower now they have taken up to cheating fraud crime,unemployment is one of the reasons for families breaking up because everyone wants to move ahead quickly and wont stay with someone whose life has a ? but no one knows how to move ahead in a unpredictable and downward situation,India will always struggle all the brain will leave the country for better opertunities,in the past 4 years 14,00,000 Indians have left and settled in countries where Citizenship is given easily
Last edited by Arvind9 » Thu May 06, 2021 20:39 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts4,590
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,726
Likes Received2,775/2,027

#9 by Chahat » Thu May 06, 2021 22:24

Tasman may be you not visit china villages.better you go there and visit.there is more hunger and poverty than Indian villages.china always a biggest hider in this world. If u go Indian villages the history is really different now...india will not die from hunger sure it's my prediction bcoz I live here and not
just increasing knowledge on internet.i visit whole india full and also china,Australia,thialand,italy.dont post you fool mind prediction
Chahat
Posts78
Member Since12 Jul 2020
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given13
Likes Received43/31

#10 by Madison91 » Thu May 06, 2021 22:34

Chahat wrote: Tasman may be you not visit china villages.better you go there and visit.there is more hunger and poverty than Indian villages.china always a biggest hider in this world. If u go Indian villages the history is really different now...india will not die from hunger sure it's my prediction bcoz I live here and not
just increasing knowledge on internet.i visit whole india full and also china,Australia,thialand,italy.dont post you fool mind prediction

So when did you visit rural China?And where?
China's poor rural population is about 5.51 million(2019).

update:
By world poverty standards it is 223.8 million, second only to India(2019).
https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/bitstream/handle/10986/32482/9781464815089.pdf
Page 40
Last edited by Madison91 » Fri May 07, 2021 01:03 » edited 3 times in total
Madison91
Posts399
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given281
Likes Received227/160

#11 by tasman1 » Thu May 06, 2021 22:40

Chahat wrote: Tasman may be you not visit china villages.better you go there and visit.there is more hunger and poverty than Indian villages.china always a biggest hider in this world. If u go Indian villages the history is really different now...india will not die from hunger sure it's my prediction bcoz I live here and not

Documentary 5 day ago .... in short , this is just one example of million

China business man get order for 3 million jeans , full set

He sent order to India and they made it and send it to China and China sent that to the west

Question ...... Did China give jobs to India ??????

Another question .... Who made Australia rich???????? Answer is China

US President Biden .......Only US can rule world as is from end of WW2

Chahat........,Australia,dont post you fool mind predictionat......I know , Australia is as we say here superior race , lucky country , the best in the world and world is OUR backyard, and we love ALL who are , eh , uh , hmmmm British Subject and white in color
Last edited by tasman1 » Thu May 06, 2021 22:55 » edited 4 times in total
tasman1
Posts15,848
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,270

#12 by Chahat » Thu May 06, 2021 23:05

Yes u live in documentry.dont worry here too lot of businness man do same.i am telling u about self experience ground level. There poor condition is more baddest.they don't get work there.chinese businessman not even helping their own cou try poor.all business man like their profit.they just getting profit from here.australia rich who told u. Haha .lot of Indian busniessman giving jobs to Australia and china too.so this is not best example
Chahat
Posts78
Member Since12 Jul 2020
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given13
Likes Received43/31

#13 by tasman1 » Thu May 06, 2021 23:18

Chahat wrote: Yes u live in documentry.dont worry here too lot of businness man do same.i am telling u about self experience ground level. There poor condition is more baddest.they don't get work there.chinese businessman not even helping their own cou try poor.all business man like their profit.they just getting profit from here.australia rich who told u. Haha .lot of Indian busniessman giving jobs to Australia and china too.so this is not best example

It was just one example of many
What I say is that to many Indian think rich western world is your friend and it will help you , it is not and never will be , we are just pushing you to start war with China and we will look that war from ours nice , warm houses on big screen

I tell you , only country next to your country can save your back , rest of us here just to take your wealth and if possible your soul to...............unite with China , Russia and world will be yours , not mine
tasman1
Posts15,848
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,270

#14 by Madison91 » Thu May 06, 2021 23:27

Chahat wrote: Yes u live in documentry.dont worry here too lot of businness man do same.i am telling u about self experience ground level. There poor condition is more baddest.they don't get work there.chinese businessman not even helping their own cou try poor.all business man like their profit.they just getting profit from here.australia rich who told u. Haha .lot of Indian busniessman giving jobs to Australia and china too.so this is not best example

Strange logic.
Whether the data is falsified or not can be discovered very quickly. Information spreads very fast in today's online world and it is basically impossible to hide it.
China is a developing country and the current situation is that the gap between the rich and the poor is increasing and the work of poverty alleviation is still in progress for a long time.
Please provide evidence for these conclusions, and you have not answered my question.
Madison91
Posts399
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given281
Likes Received227/160

#15 by Chahat » Thu May 06, 2021 23:32

May be Tasman is only not helping here otherwise all world come here to help india in this baddest situtation. Sending medical supply.war with china will not go forward don't worry.we are more stronger far war. But this virus bomb war why u don't understand who create why and what for.all world know why Tasman not.
Last edited by Chahat » Thu May 06, 2021 23:35 » edited 1 time in total
Chahat
Posts78
Member Since12 Jul 2020
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given13
Likes Received43/31

#16 by pardeeep143 » Thu May 06, 2021 23:34

i dont like china sure but i really like chinese girl sure.beautifuls many.muaahhhh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
pardeeep143
Posts534
Member Since12 Mar 2019
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given217
Likes Received363/277

#17 by tasman1 » Thu May 06, 2021 23:44

pardeeep143 wrote: i dont like china sure but i really like chinese girl sure.beautifuls many.muaahhhh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Wow , I am same but I like all girls , no discrimination from me, black hair , blonde , brunette and rest , all jperfect

To Chahat ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, still no prof where did COVID come , just my opinion is it come from US military lab or from China or Russia , no idea , maybe fro Burkina Faso , no idea

Plus Australia is not helping India at this stage for COVID only helping Indian army and that is fact
Last edited by tasman1 » Thu May 06, 2021 23:46 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts15,848
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,270

#18 by rajukurup » Thu May 06, 2021 23:48

China is a very cunning nation, I hate that nation and people there, but love all other countries in the world. China is aiming to be the strongest power in the world but i would say it will never be possible in the near future. i dont know why tasman is saying bad things about Australia . it is far far better than China.vMay be he is a Croatian :lol: :lol: :lol: .Pradeep feel embarassed on your saying that you like Chienese girls . Puppets look better than those girls :lol: :lol: :lol:
rajukurup
Posts486
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given578
Likes Received384/267

#19 by tasman1 » Thu May 06, 2021 23:50

rajukurup wrote: China is a very cunning nation, I hate that nation and people there, but love all other countries in the world. China is aiming to be the strongest power in the world but i would say it will never be possible in the near future. i dont know why tasman is saying bad things about Australia . it is far far better than China.vMay be he is a Croatian :lol: :lol: :lol: .Pradeep feel embarassed on your saying that you like Chienese girls . Puppets look better than those girls :lol: :lol: :lol:

God help us , girls from china are like angels , so nice and smooth skin , silk hair
tasman1
Posts15,848
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,270

#20 by rajukurup » Thu May 06, 2021 23:57

tasman1 wrote:
rajukurup wrote: China is a very cunning nation, I hate that nation and people there, but love all other countries in the world. China is aiming to be the strongest power in the world but i would say it will never be possible in the near future. i dont know why tasman is saying bad things about Australia . it is far far better than China.vMay be he is a Croatian :lol: :lol: :lol: .Pradeep feel embarassed on your saying that you like Chienese girls . Puppets look better than those girls :lol: :lol: :lol:

God help us , girls from china are like angels , so nice and smooth skin , silk hair

:clap: :lol: :lol: :silent:
rajukurup
Posts486
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given578
Likes Received384/267
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 27, 2021 13:28:00 EST