Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeSuccess StoriesFriday the 16th April -Happy FRiday
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Friday the 16th April -Happy FRiday

#1 by rajukurup » Fri Apr 16, 2021 20:45

Fridays are always happy and today also did not change .

REQUIREMENTS
Surveys 3 surveys $1.67
Offers 8 offers $0.40
Total earned: $2.07
EXTRA BONUSES
Addon Completed +2%
Streak Completed +2%
Congrats! The checklist is completed!
16%
Your bonus is currently standing at: $0.33
rajukurup
Posts486
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given578
Likes Received384/267

#2 by coconava » Fri Apr 16, 2021 21:06

wow nice congratulations.... :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:
coconava
Posts983
Member Since3 Oct 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,563
Likes Received1,051/556

#3 by rajukurup » Sat Apr 17, 2021 00:04

coconava wrote: wow nice congratulations.... :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you coconava.How are you? Havent seen you for along time? how are your earnings?
rajukurup
Posts486
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given578
Likes Received384/267

#4 by coconava » Sat Apr 17, 2021 03:37

rajukurup wrote:

Thank you coconava.How are you? Havent seen you for along time? how are your earnings?

i am fine thank you how r u?
too bad my earning

Today $0.01
Yesterday $0.10
Month $1.35

Last Month $7.10
Year $9.27

Last Year $121.51
coconava
Posts983
Member Since3 Oct 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,563
Likes Received1,051/556

#5 by rajukurup » Sat Apr 17, 2021 07:28

coconava wrote:
rajukurup wrote:

too bad my earning

Today $0.01
Yesterday $0.10
Month $1.35

Last Month $7.10
Year $9.27

Last Year $121.51

Nice to know that you are still here. Whatever we earn here is a bonus so I will not say that your earnings are bad. If we have much responsibility in our day to day work we cannot be active here and get very little time to log in. The profession like doctors, Managers, lawyers, Policemen etc will have very little spare time and cannot be active here. if you are in a managerial post you will have more responsibility and will not even have time to have your lunch . In such cases how can we earn so much money. Never. only retired or unemployed youngsters ( not students) have greater chance to earn money more. I earn somewhat good because I am a teacher and has appreciable spare time from february to April. Otherwise in free times and evenings till 9.30 i work here,

Also dont think that all people who earn huge amounts are honest and consistent. you can give a different profile from your actual profile in the profile qestionaire of surveys and then always attempt the surveys as to that profile and say they are honest. for example man living in Bangalore will give his place as Mumbai in the profile questionaire of surveys and get more surveys and say he is consistent. This is not here only but in every survey sites.So i would say you are very honest and so earn small amounts but can earn more if you increase you time some more.wish you great success in here and your entire life :D :thumbup:
Last edited by rajukurup » Sat Apr 17, 2021 07:31 » edited 1 time in total
rajukurup
Posts486
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given578
Likes Received384/267

#6 by coconava » Mon Apr 19, 2021 04:57

rajukurup wrote:
coconava wrote:
rajukurup wrote:

too bad my earning

Today $0.01
Yesterday $0.10
Month $1.35

Last Month $7.10
Year $9.27

Last Year $121.51

Nice to know that you are still here. Whatever we earn here is a bonus so I will not say that your earnings are bad. If we have much responsibility in our day to day work we cannot be active here and get very little time to log in. The profession like doctors, Managers, lawyers, Policemen etc will have very little spare time and cannot be active here. if you are in a managerial post you will have more responsibility and will not even have time to have your lunch . In such cases how can we earn so much money. Never. only retired or unemployed youngsters ( not students) have greater chance to earn money more. I earn somewhat good because I am a teacher and has appreciable spare time from february to April. Otherwise in free times and evenings till 9.30 i work here,

Also dont think that all people who earn huge amounts are honest and consistent. you can give a different profile from your actual profile in the profile qestionaire of surveys and then always attempt the surveys as to that profile and say they are honest. for example man living in Bangalore will give his place as Mumbai in the profile questionaire of surveys and get more surveys and say he is consistent. This is not here only but in every survey sites.So i would say you are very honest and so earn small amounts but can earn more if you increase you time some more.wish you great success in here and your entire life :D :thumbup:

Very nice and prefect explanation, no words to express more
your a perfect positive thinker

i too agree that what ever your explained in above

thank you for your motivation
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :) :idea:
coconava
Posts983
Member Since3 Oct 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,563
Likes Received1,051/556

#7 by rajukurup » Mon Apr 19, 2021 07:21

Thank you coconava for your appreciation. I gave such an explanation as there is very much misleading comments posted by some Indians which is very shame for us while people of other nations are very respectful and giving proper advices to the members here in a friendly manner. I have said the actual facts. If you take the case of tasman1 he is a retired old man and has enough time to work and is very hardworking and earn well :D :D . But many people like you and me are employed and cannot contribute our maximum time here. But some Indians say he is a responsible manager and IT professional and earns well and is seen the whole day working here .My common sense does not allow me to believe that.
rajukurup
Posts486
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given578
Likes Received384/267

#8 by coconava » Mon Apr 19, 2021 08:35

rajukurup wrote: Thank you coconava for your appreciation. I gave such an explanation as there is very much misleading comments posted by some Indians which is very shame for us while people of other nations are very respectful and giving proper advices to the members here in a friendly manner. I have said the actual facts. If you take the case of tasman1 he is a retired old man and has enough time to work and is very hardworking and earn well :D :D . But many people like you and me are employed and cannot contribute our maximum time here. But some Indians say he is a responsible manager and IT professional and earns well and is seen the whole day working here .My common sense does not allow me to believe that.

yes i too agree tasman1 is very supportive and encourages us

in starting he (tasman1) helped me a lot and some our Indian supporters also

thank you every one and Ysense
coconava
Posts983
Member Since3 Oct 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,563
Likes Received1,051/556

#9 by rajukurup » Mon Apr 19, 2021 08:46

My earnings in clicksense was appreciable due to the great inspiration he has given me those years. I would never forget his contribution to the forum. His humour sense is very much encouraging that is his plus point. we may feel that he is complaining in some posts but only those who know him well understands it is his humour.
rajukurup
Posts486
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given578
Likes Received384/267

#10 by coconava » Mon Apr 19, 2021 08:58

rajukurup wrote: My earnings in clicksense was appreciable due to the great inspiration he has given me those years. I would never forget his contribution to the forum. His humour sense is very much encouraging that is his plus point. we may feel that he is complaining in some posts but only those who know him well understands it is his humour.

yes same feeling ji
coconava
Posts983
Member Since3 Oct 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,563
Likes Received1,051/556
Return to 'Success Stories' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 8, 2021 20:43:59 PST