Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talksimple question
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
simple question

#1 by az00z » Wed Mar 31, 2021 03:11

in my family I'm the only one who has verified his paypal account is it allowed if we used the same paypal account?

thanks for understanding
az00z
Posts5
Member Since7 Mar 2021
Last Visit7 Apr 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#2 by beafuell » Wed Mar 31, 2021 03:19

az00z wrote: in my family I'm the only one who has verified his paypal account is it allowed if we used the same paypal account?

thanks for understanding

First, please use meaningful topics for your posts. "simple question" is not good, please read the rules of the forum again. Better would be "Paypal with account of other person" or so...

To your question:
Unfortunately that is not possible. You have to enter your correct name in ySense and it has to match the owner of the PayPal account exactly. Otherwise a payout is not possible.

You only have the option of connecting the PayPal accounts every single members to a bank account and verifying these, or you can use one of the other payment options offered, such as Payoneer, Skrill or voucher cards, for the rewards.
Last edited by beafuell » Wed Mar 31, 2021 04:10 » edited 1 time in total
beafuell
Posts821
Member Since16 Dec 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given434
Likes Received681/400

#3 by Arvind9 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 03:23

Are you suggesting you and your family member will use same name and email id to have two different accounts using same PayPal account?,good idea for getting banned
Arvind9
Posts4,719
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,873
Likes Received2,891/2,109

#4 by beafuell » Wed Mar 31, 2021 04:04

It is not forbidden for several household members to each have their own account with ySense.
However, it is necessary that everyone gives their correct name and this means that everyone can only use their own PayPal account and this must be verified and linked to a bank account if one wants to use PayPal for the payout.

There are multiple people in our home. Can we each have our own account? – ySense

Regardless of this, it can be assumed that the family members use the same IP address and sometimes the same devices. For this reason, the registration of several household members is not really profitable. There will be a lot of disqualifications from IP or Cookie verification on surveys.
beafuell
Posts821
Member Since16 Dec 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given434
Likes Received681/400

#5 by rajukurup » Wed Mar 31, 2021 07:38

beafuell wrote: It is not forbidden for several household members to each have their own account with ySense.
However, it is necessary that everyone gives their correct name and this means that everyone can only use their own PayPal account and this must be verified and linked to a bank account if one wants to use PayPal for the payout.

There are multiple people in our home. Can we each have our own account? – ySense

Regardless of this, it can be assumed that the family members use the same IP address and sometimes the same devices. For this reason, the registration of several household members is not really profitable. There will be a lot of disqualifications from IP or Cookie verification on surveys.

you have given a nice explanation for the query beafuell. congrats :thumbup: this will be beneficial for many newcomers here
rajukurup
Posts486
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given578
Likes Received384/267

#6 by celvah2006 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 08:03

Thanks for the link. i was under the impression that we can have only One Account per household... this news is new to me...

so can i create one more login for my partner as she is having her own set of devices like mobile, laptop , separate internet connection... or should i have to get a confirmation from ysense before doing that...?
celvah2006
Posts84
Member Since29 Mar 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given44
Likes Received54/36

#7 by beafuell » Wed Mar 31, 2021 08:22

celvah2006 wrote: Thanks for the link. i was under the impression that we can have only One Account per household... this news is new to me...

so can i create one more login for my partner as she is having her own set of devices like mobile, laptop , separate internet connection... or should i have to get a confirmation from ysense before doing that...?

I think if ySense specifically allows this on the official help pages, then there should be no problems.
And if you use different internet access and separate devices, then there shouldn't be any technical problems.
beafuell
Posts821
Member Since16 Dec 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given434
Likes Received681/400

#8 by tasman1 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 16:26

No matter what ySense law say surveys and offers will never allow few households member do same survey , offers etc

I have 100s brothers , sisters , childrens etc in my home , they all can have different bank acc and can have different pp acc , no way they will allow and pay us all

Joke aside , all who like doing that better send letter to surveys , offers etc company and ask first or you will be BAN FOREVER ,
MY advice , do NOT PLAY that game , having multiple acc in same household will be nice , my family will earn 1000s per month , no problem but it is NOT posible
tasman1
Posts16,020
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491
Likes Received15,856/8,254

#9 by Arvind9 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 17:27

Just give me email of your brother's and sisters I will make them my referral and member of Ysence :D just half percent commission for me half for you no one will get banned
Arvind9
Posts4,719
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,873
Likes Received2,891/2,109

#10 by tasman1 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 17:39

Arvind9 wrote: Just give me email of your brother's and sisters I will make them my referral and member of Ysence :D just half percent commission for me half for you no one will get banned

My dear friend , no problem , just tell me number [ I have unlimited number of brother and sisters ]. think my dad was very active person :lol:
tasman1
Posts16,020
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491
Likes Received15,856/8,254

#11 by az00z » Wed Mar 31, 2021 20:17

sorry for not being clear and when i said 'family" i meant my cousin and he living on another household ....so is it allowed?

thanks in advance you were helpful :thumbup:
az00z
Posts5
Member Since7 Mar 2021
Last Visit7 Apr 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 28, 2021 03:28:54 PST