Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkFake Covid19 Vaccines what is next??
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Fake Covid19 Vaccines what is next??

#1 by josealvesjr » Sat Mar 27, 2021 17:12

South African police have seized hundreds of fake COVID-19 vaccines.
Some 400 ampoules, equivalent to about 2,400 doses containing the fake vaccine were found at a warehouse in Germiston, east of Johannesburg, where officers also recovered a large quantity of fake 3M masks.
Three Chinese nationals and a Zambian national were arrested.
The seizure and arrests in South Africa led to the identification of a network selling counterfeit COVID-19 vaccines in China, Interpol said in a comment.
Police in China then raided the manufacturing premises, resulting in the arrest of some 80 suspects. More than 3,000 fake vaccines were seized on the scene. We welcome this result but this is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to COVID-19 vaccine related crime," according to Interpol.
Interpol said investigations are continuing and it is also receiving additional reports of fake vaccine distribution and scams targeting health institutions, such as nursing homes. These crooks should be injected with there own fake crap. Maybe they turn into alligators.
Last edited by josealvesjr » Sat Mar 27, 2021 17:16 » edited 2 times in total
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#2 by tasman1 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 17:48

Do we blame criminals or we must blame all rich ? Rich , we are evil and that is fact

Australia. the US, the UK and the European Union are refusing to waive intellectual property rights to Covid-19 vaccines so developing countries can produce the vaccine locally. This refusal, in the face of vaccine hoarding by rich countries, is likely to cause millions more deaths because of slower access to a vaccine. It is also extremely short-sighted because long delays in global vaccination will enable more powerful variants to emerge.
tasman1
Posts16,041
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,514
Likes Received15,883/8,268

#3 by Arvind9 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 17:53

Thats why I dont want vaccine I am healthy one fake gets injected and the end,hope all ignorant humans understand please dont be desperate for a vaccine you could end up in your grave
Arvind9
Posts4,733
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,887
Likes Received2,906/2,119

#4 by splat44 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:31

Since investigations between South African and china are in progress, it will interest to see where those vaccines come from! Not being against China, it wouldn't surprise me those fake things could came from them! I sure hope not!
splat44
Posts1,653
Member Since4 Jun 2007
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given347
Likes Received880/542

#5 by Darkstar2 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:19

josealvesjr wrote: South African police have seized hundreds of fake COVID-19 vaccines.
Some 400 ampoules, equivalent to about 2,400 doses containing the fake vaccine were found at a warehouse in Germiston, east of Johannesburg, where officers also recovered a large quantity of fake 3M masks.
Three Chinese nationals and a Zambian national were arrested.
The seizure and arrests in South Africa led to the identification of a network selling counterfeit COVID-19 vaccines in China, Interpol said in a comment.
Police in China then raided the manufacturing premises, resulting in the arrest of some 80 suspects. More than 3,000 fake vaccines were seized on the scene. We welcome this result but this is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to COVID-19 vaccine related crime," according to Interpol.
Interpol said investigations are continuing and it is also receiving additional reports of fake vaccine distribution and scams targeting health institutions, such as nursing homes. These crooks should be injected with there own fake crap. Maybe they turn into alligators.

China has some bollocks - First they give us COVID19 and its variants and now fake vaccines, what's next ? I mean we can handle all the fake shit they sell online, fake memory, fake electronics, even fake fakes, but pandemics and fake vaccines, that's overdoing it. oh yeah I forgot, fake masks during the pandemic, lovely, what did I miss ?

Wanna know what's inside their fake vaccine ? Probably something that will make people submissive to the CCP, just like they did with the corrupt WHO and other entities that pretended to give a shit and so-called "investigate" the origins of this bloody virus, only to come to their conclusions that it did not originate in a f*cking lab, of course, expect nothing more when both are in cahoots - that's like investigating a murder scene 1 bloody year after the fact, of course the criminals have all the time to destroy the evidence.

It's enough to take people for complete fools.

This will not help at all as people's view of vaccines in general are tarnished - this won't make things any better.
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,379/6,602

#6 by Darkstar2 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:28

splat44 wrote: Since investigations between South African and china are in progress, it will interest to see where those vaccines come from! Not being against China, it wouldn't surprise me those fake things could came from them! I sure hope not!

Since there is a lot of precedent against fake crap coming from China, it is reasonable to believe that China is capable of that, there is a lot of fake shit coming out of China, and this is FACT. The first place to look, ONLINE, some web sites selling tons of those, even on AMAZON, which BTW, looks the other way, so much fake SSD, fake memory chips, fake everything sold online. Then there were issues with fake masks and fake medical products coming from China - Many recalls of drugs due to harmful ingredients, etc. That said, not *ALL* Chinese manufacturers are bad though, but the issue of fake distribution is very much problematic in China. I have personally purchased electronic items online coming from Chinese distributors, and I have never had any issues, but I personally would not buy buy direct distribution of memory or sanitary products, because I would not know whether I get a fake or genuine product.. There is a difference between cheap product, and fake........If China has allowed a local outbreak to become a world pandemic due to its f****** incompetence, then they will certainly look the other way when it comes to the large amount of fake distribution leaving the country.

That said, there are other countries selling fake garbage online too, but China is the leader in that department, if you want to dabble in that territory, go buy high capacity SSD drives online for a few dollars, how about a 1 TB SSD for $20........... Yeah I'm sure it's genuine, quality..............(note my sarcasm!) :P

Sometimes it is OBVIOUS you are getting fake shit - but it's not always obvious, some companies are ordering large quantities of medical equipment and whatever, they assume they are getting cheap but genuine products, and nobody has the resources to analyse every unit imported........and China knows that, which is why the FAKE industry is thriving, people are buying garbage for billions of $ worth every damn year unknowing that they are getting FAKE......... how do you know if the mask you are wearing is fake or not, there were issues with FAKE masks in Canada, millions of them, ALL came from CHINA !!!! Yet not all masks made in China are fake, so how the bloody hell do you figure this out, when the fakes and genuine packaging look alike - the end consumer does not have the resources to know - which is why end users should never buy through direct distribution !
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given6,201

#7 by Darkstar2 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:30

splat44 wrote: Since investigations between South African and china are in progress, it will interest to see where those vaccines come from! Not being against China, it wouldn't surprise me those fake things could came from them! I sure hope not!

Investigation my arse ! Money speaks, all that is needed is for someone to receive a brown envelope with enough money in it.......the rest, is pretty obvious - everybody has a price nowadays. The only VALID investigations are from a 3rd party company without vested interests to China or any other company, that is completely neutral, and which results would also be audited and peer reviewed.
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given6,201
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 2, 2021 02:28:32 PST