Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkFirst C-19 Vac Today
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
First C-19 Vac Today

#21 by tasman1 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 14:59

Here we go again and I do not like it, I had a dream , one of my special different dream , vivid dream and I do not like it , every time I have it something happen and I do not like , it become reality fast , maybe in next 30 day or so , and I do not like it , this one was BIG , very big and I am scared , something big is coming and I do not like it

Something was blocked and they did try to unblock , it did not work , situation was bad , no changes , world did stop

Finally they did unblock , problem was small so did we think , how wrong we was , sudden surge , river of filth come, river of filth , filth all around us , filth that have no end , river of filth , so much filth that no river can clean , it is coming , more and more , river of filth bigger than ocean , I did not like it , I was scared , it continue to come , more and more filth , river , ocean of filth , coming fast , unstoppable , huge , no end

I did have a dream and I did not like it, what is coming ? or going ? soon ? I had a dream , river of filth rushing , coming our way, unstoppable , so dirty no one can imagine , no one can stop
tasman1
Posts16,020
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491
Likes Received15,856/8,254

#22 by Darkstar2 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 18:11

josealvesjr wrote: We have to understand and accept that the effectiveness of all the different covid19 vaccines used worldwide are not medical scientific for 100% approved.

COVID19 ? There is no single vaccine that is 100% effective, despite the claims some are, true 100% does not exist, even if you were to match the vaccine exactly with the virus on 1:1. The FDA requires only 50% efficacy, which does not seem like a lot, but 50% is better than 0%. Besides, the Flu vaccine is 40%-60%, so I think that for Pfizer and Moderna to have managed to create a vaccine that is up to 95% effective after 2 doses, and as much as 85% in the 1st dose is quite bloody amazing. Nobody expected a vaccine with such high efficacy, and mRNA made a fast track vaccine possible an din theory provide higher efficacy as it is your own body's cells making the protein spike, and not the labs, so this way they can significantly speed up vaccine delivery. The vaccines so far seem to be working, at least here, because there is virtually not a single new case in senior homes, areas that were the hot zone for this pandemic last year, now is nearly down to nil, it is the community spread that is the issue now, so the vaccine is working, in the sense that the hospitalisations and deaths are way down, despite the number of cases, there are far less cases in hospitals among health care workers - PROBLEM IS, what are the long term effects of the vaccine ? Will it cause immune diseases, lupus, cancers, neurological, or other diseases like it was the case with some vaccines before, nobody knows, because the vaccine makers skipped that part, where they test the effects LONG TERM, so who knows what comes out of these vaccines years down the road, we'll know. BUT the good news is, with mRNA, they can build cures and new vaccines quite rapidly now, and new versions of mRNA could come out allowing your body to manufacture its own drugs, cures, etc, so in THEORY, if there is any new / future pandemic, they will likely have a vaccine much sooner and hopefully we will never have to go through this shite ever again unless of course China comes up with some new bioweapon or technology that is stronger and more resistant like they did with SARS2 :)

Quote:
But unless the monster continues to keep mutating and grows more and more snakes on its foul head we soon might have the upgraded vaccines which provide immunity. I would say that even at this stage we are in and even there are unanswered questions about the effectiveness and possible side effects take the vaccine when it is your turn.

As long as the virus keeps spreading long term, it WILL mutate, that's how viruses work, and the longer you have the virus in you, the more likely it will mutate, they EXPECT IT to, that's why they want to have as many people getting the vaccine as possible, to prevent a new wave of variants which could extend the pandemic another 6 months to a year........

These idiots, these bloody imbeciles of politicians, had they taken this g............... virus seriously from day 1, had the CCP corrupted WHO declared a world emergency much sooner instead of getting a hand job from China, had governments all across the world do contact tracing EARLY ON, we might have been able to end this world murder of COVID19 much sooner, but due to a bunch of corporate hungry greedy knob ends and people not wanting to follow rules, we are in the shitty situation we are in, 1 year later and likely for the rest of this damn year too - models predict we are in this for at least mid 2023, and I do believe it, at the rate things are getting done, it will likely take 2-3 more years before 50% of the world gets vaccinated :mrgreen: All the while big pharmas are earning billions of $ whilst people are dying of this bat virus !!!!
Darkstar2
Posts17,071
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,200
Likes Received12,375/6,599

#23 by Darkstar2 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 18:13

tasman1 wrote: Here we go again and I do not like it, I had a dream , one of my special different dream , vivid dream and I do not like it , every time I have it something happen and I do not like , it become reality fast , maybe in next 30 day or so , and I do not like it , this one was BIG , very big and I am scared , something big is coming and I do not like it

Something was blocked and they did try to unblock , it did not work , situation was bad , no changes , world did stop

Finally they did unblock , problem was small so did we think , how wrong we was , sudden surge , river of filth come, river of filth , filth all around us , filth that have no end , river of filth , so much filth that no river can clean , it is coming , more and more , river of filth bigger than ocean , I did not like it , I was scared , it continue to come , more and more filth , river , ocean of filth , coming fast , unstoppable , huge , no end

I did have a dream and I did not like it, what is coming ? or going ? soon ? I had a dream , river of filth rushing , coming our way, unstoppable , so dirty no one can imagine , no one can stop

Is this the trailer to One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest 2 ? :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,071
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,200
Likes Received12,375/6,599

#24 by valerie » Wed Mar 17, 2021 18:17

saramath wrote: Was it free or paid by you?

In the USA you are required to give your insurance info if you have insurance.
If you don't have insurance it is free.

When going in, you are to show them your drivers license and insurance card,
unless they already have your information in their system.
valerie
Posts21,896
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,616/8,277

#25 by valerie » Wed Mar 17, 2021 18:23

Right arm, not very sore now.

Sore throat gone - but I forgot, my sore throat might have been due to the scope I had
previously. A numbing agent was sprayed in my nose to numb my throat.
valerie
Posts21,896
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,616/8,277

#26 by Madison91 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 21:37

Quote:I guess the vaccine manufacturer has to do with the country location and availability.
I'm only guessing because I really don't know for sure how they decide what area gets
which vaccine supply,. Of course, at first there was only Pfizer and Moderna.

My classmate, at UR, told me that after the vaccine appointment was approved, he didn't know which company's vaccine to get until he got the form at the hospital. However, he didn't seem to want to take the Pfizer and Moderna's vaccine because the sample size of Asian people in the vaccine test of these two companies is too small.
Madison91
Posts403
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last Visit26 Nov 2021
Likes Given292
Likes Received234/163

#27 by tasman1 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 22:29

Madison91 wrote:
Quote:I guess the vaccine manufacturer has to do with the country location and availability.
I'm only guessing because I really don't know for sure how they decide what area gets
which vaccine supply,. Of course, at first there was only Pfizer and Moderna.

My classmate, at UR, told me that after the vaccine appointment was approved, he didn't know which company's vaccine to get until he got the form at the hospital. However, he didn't seem to want to take the Pfizer and Moderna's vaccine because the sample size of Asian people in the vaccine test of these two companies is too small.

Tell your friend next time he go for vaccine to take bath tub as a measure cup :lol: :lol:
tasman1
Posts16,020
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491

#28 by Madison91 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 23:55

Quote:
Tell your friend next time he go for vaccine to take bath tub as a measure cup :lol: :lol:

It appears that vaccines are randomly assigned 8-) . The percentage of Asian samples tested for vaccines in the US seems to be pretty low yet.
Madison91
Posts403
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last Visit26 Nov 2021
Likes Given292
Likes Received234/163

#29 by rajukurup » Thu Mar 18, 2021 00:15

Vaccines are necessary for the prevention of infectious diseases but the time for which it will give protection is difficult to be predicted. If covid variants arise we cannot say whether those vaccinated will be under protection. So my view is to go with flow
rajukurup
Posts486
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given578
Likes Received384/267

#30 by Arvind9 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 01:29

Seems educating people is more important than a vaccine,vaccine effectiveness will be 8 months,it will take 7 years to vaccinate the entire population,that would mean a person would have to get two shots every 8 months,the vaccine was ment as an emergency requirement but it wont fulfill even that,its a desperate situation
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874
Likes Received2,891/2,109

#31 by Arvind9 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 19:01

Latest news the Covid19 pandemic has pushed 32 million Indians below the middle class
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874
Likes Received2,891/2,109

#32 by tasman1 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 00:37

Did see today some right shoulder on the corner of 5th and 7th Avenue , hope it is not from Valerie , but just in case will send her urgent some super glue
tasman1
Posts16,020
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491

#33 by valerie » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:11

:shock:
valerie
Posts21,896
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday