Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour Statsall time low $0.10 January Month
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
all time low $0.10 January Month

Locked

#1 by coconava » Sun Jan 31, 2021 01:10

coconava
Posts983
Member Since3 Oct 2017
Last Visit5 Dec 2021
Likes Given2,563
Likes Received1,051/556

#2 by tasman1 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 01:32

Jesus Christ , that must be world wide low record, what is a problem
tasman1
Posts16,082
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,555
Likes Received15,926/8,287

#3 by coconava » Sun Jan 31, 2021 02:52

tasman1 wrote: Jesus Christ , that must be world wide low record, what is a problem


no idea tasman1

may be for Indians surveys are low at morning times i think so
coconava
Posts983
Member Since3 Oct 2017
Last Visit5 Dec 2021
Likes Given2,563
Likes Received1,051/556

#4 by Arvind9 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 03:04

Its a very bad way to understand how to get work there is no set timing for surveys,those who have set a time could be suffering,you need a good smartphone that can always keep you online even when you are not present so that you can check whenever you have some time,a computer is useful when you have free time,I always keep Ysence open on my smartphone while I use other functions for work or personal reasons and keep checking here,when I am athome I login with my computer,if you set a time you will always suffer
Arvind9
Posts4,759
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,913
Likes Received2,932/2,133

#5 by coconava » Sun Jan 31, 2021 05:24

Arvind9 wrote: Its a very bad way to understand how to get work there is no set timing for surveys,those who have set a time could be suffering,you need a good smartphone that can always keep you online even when you are not present so that you can check whenever you have some time,a computer is useful when you have free time,I always keep Ysence open on my smartphone while I use other functions for work or personal reasons and keep checking here,when I am athome I login with my computer,if you set a time you will always suffer

may be your right arvind9

for January month completely from 8am to 8pm login with laptop very few surveys i got, in that disqualified more surveys as usually
coconava
Posts983
Member Since3 Oct 2017
Last Visit5 Dec 2021
Likes Given2,563
Likes Received1,051/556

#6 by Arvind9 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 06:46

When you are athome free you can login at three different sites if your computer opens more than one window and one on a smartphone that way you know the difference in the way you get work at different sites,and get more work at the same time rather than login in at different sites alternatively,my son works remotely most days so he does his job and has two windows one on his computer and smartphone on different sites that way you save time and get more work,my son goes out meets his friends colleagues and uses his smartphone to be online that is the advantage of having a smartphone you can use it even when you are around
Last edited by Arvind9 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 06:54 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts4,759
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,913
Likes Received2,932/2,133

#7 by Smo33 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 07:03

Just tell yourself it’s a loss for both parties, I you don’t make money so does Ysense ,they need to pull up their socks so we can get more surveys
Smo33
Posts62
Member Since14 Aug 2019
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6
Likes Received33/24

#8 by Arvind9 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 07:13

Swagbucks is a Prodege site it is doing much better they dont have problems that Ysence has because Swagbucks started as Prodege site Ysence is different its been difficult to migrate from Clixsene,they had to get fresh contracts with survey agencies which did not work in many cases,many survey sites are not here that used to be before because contracts could not be cemented that is the problems Prodege is facing migrating from Clixsene
Arvind9
Posts4,759
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,913
Likes Received2,932/2,133

#9 by beafuell » Sun Jan 31, 2021 07:15

smonyatsi33 wrote: Just tell yourself it’s a loss for both parties, I you don’t make money so does Ysense ,they need to pull up their socks so we can get more surveys

These are true words. The company only generates revenue if the members are active. I know they are working the various issues with the surveys. Some problems have already been identified and should be resolved as soon as possible. Please remain patient, I think we can be optimistic.
Last edited by beafuell » Sun Jan 31, 2021 07:17 » edited 1 time in total
beafuell
Posts836
Member Since16 Dec 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given442
Likes Received694/409

#10 by Darkstar2 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:58

Horrible month here too, low 2 digit, little under $50, worst month in over a year! YET I earned effortlessly $100 on another site that I joined since January. In 2020 on ySense earned more than double in January. It's not a question of issues / bugs for some, for some reason this site has received FAR less surveys / quality surveys since tasks were removed....and most of the invites now are screenouts and off quota. It's not only members who are suffering but people who have REFERRALS and were earning from their referrals - or people who spent money to get referrals and now find themselves with considerably reduced income - not everyone is as patient as some of the active users here, people leave and go elsewhere.......... as to people who think of leaving here, well my best advice, by experience, never close doors, because situation can change at any time, when sometimes it is better on the other side, you can get a complete change of situation - which is why it's good to work on multiple sites, it's a lot of management and headache, but there comes a time when one has no choice - though I never expected such a HUGE difference in earnings on ySense so far this year, truly disappointed, as many are here. such a HUGE bloody difference compared to past few months here, is it a coincidence that tasks disappear and things go down like that, because last month earned $184 here, - one thing I noticed that offer walls are lowering their already disgustingly low rates, I guess this is out of the control of ySense, as this is seen everywhere else, but where Prodege CAN make a bloody difference, is to offer more DIRECT routers just like competition, instead of giving us rubbish offerwalls that offer ridiculously low surveys - those SAME direct routers can pay as much as 10 times more sometimes. Pollfish, the only way to complete those here is through RU, at a 6 cents, this is ridiculous, other sites carrying PF, pay 20-30 cents. Some sites also feasture Toluna's direct router and pay a fixed 90 cents to $1 per pop. Some sites carry the direct SSI / OpinionWorld router.....why can't this site be competitive. ClixSense was competitive - sorry to say but Prodege kinda destroyed this part of CS's legacy along the way, albeit not all of it, which is why I think the site has potential, but consistency is lacking. CS had the ability to offer us direct routers, this is the main area lacking here, all I can hope for is that this situation changes.
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209
Likes Received12,392/6,610

#11 by splat44 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 16:11

I agree on prodege needs doing better.

When they purchased stand alone programs, first goal is to improve them.
So far that goal wasn't even accomplished. (See belows to see those program)

1) inboxdollars (ID)
I used to be a member of them before prodege got in but apparantely (ID) got renamed

2) Mypoints (I was also a member before), listed on stock market and got delisted when prodege got in and became less popular

3) clixsense became ysense
Yes, ysense is popular towards lack of earring and best survey routers being removed. We knew clixsense was better than that.

Yes, it make sense demanding prodege to clean their act

Darkstar2 wrote: Horrible month here too, low 2 digit, little under $50, worst month in over a year! YET I earned effortlessly $100 on another site that I joined since January. In 2020 on ySense earned more than double in January. It's not a question of issues / bugs for some, for some reason this site has received FAR less surveys / quality surveys since tasks were removed....and most of the invites now are screenouts and off quota. It's not only members who are suffering but people who have REFERRALS and were earning from their referrals - or people who spent money to get referrals and now find themselves with considerably reduced income - not everyone is as patient as some of the active users here, people leave and go elsewhere.......... as to people who think of leaving here, well my best advice, by experience, never close doors, because situation can change at any time, when sometimes it is better on the other side, you can get a complete change of situation - which is why it's good to work on multiple sites, it's a lot of management and headache, but there comes a time when one has no choice - though I never expected such a HUGE difference in earnings on ySense so far this year, truly disappointed, as many are here. such a HUGE bloody difference compared to past few months here, is it a coincidence that tasks disappear and things go down like that, because last month earned $184 here, - one thing I noticed that offer walls are lowering their already disgustingly low rates, I guess this is out of the control of ySense, as this is seen everywhere else, but where Prodege CAN make a bloody difference, is to offer more DIRECT routers just like competition, instead of giving us rubbish offerwalls that offer ridiculously low surveys - those SAME direct routers can pay as much as 10 times more sometimes. Pollfish, the only way to complete those here is through RU, at a 6 cents, this is ridiculous, other sites carrying PF, pay 20-30 cents. Some sites also feasture Toluna's direct router and pay a fixed 90 cents to $1 per pop. Some sites carry the direct SSI / OpinionWorld router.....why can't this site be competitive. ClixSense was competitive - sorry to say but Prodege kinda destroyed this part of CS's legacy along the way, albeit not all of it, which is why I think the site has potential, but consistency is lacking. CS had the ability to offer us direct routers, this is the main area lacking here, all I can hope for is that this situation changes.
splat44
Posts1,656
Member Since4 Jun 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given348
Likes Received880/542

#12 by nahyaan » Sun Jan 31, 2021 22:02

Good~Luck to EVERYONE For BETTER Earning$ in FEB. :thumbup:
Keep Your Hopes UP :!:
nahyaan
Posts105
Member Since6 Sep 2014
Last Visit23 Nov 2021
Likes Given3
Likes Received104/79

#13 by rajukurup » Mon Feb 01, 2021 00:58

I feel so much worried on seeing such a bad performance from an old member like you coconava who was doing well at clicksense. I closed my account due bad support here at ysense but was rejoined as a referral of my friend.
Last edited by rajukurup » Mon Feb 01, 2021 01:33 » edited 1 time in total
rajukurup
Posts486
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given578
Likes Received384/267

#14 by Darkstar2 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:36

rajukurup wrote: I feel so much worried on seeing such a bad performance from an old member like you coconava who was doing well at clicksense. I closed my account due bad support here at ysense but was rejoined as a referral of my friend.

I remember you, you had high hopes for this site, then you left for a while I was wondering what happened. I have had some of my best months the past few months, after an 8 months crap. From summer 2020 till end of year had very good months, and last month earned $184 here, so this is why it's important not to close doors, BUT equally important to seek new opportunities if they come to you, more is better than less.......this site has already proven potential to be better, what it lacks is consistency - when will it get there is unknown, hopefully things get better for those in a situation that are now doing badly. Are you on other sites or just ysense ? I joined a new site since January (I did not even plan to, it came after seeing an ad.......) and was shocked, there to have earned double what I did here, BUT I am cautious, it does not mean every month will be like that, but having 2 sites is better than 1 now, I much rather do all or most earnings here anyway when I can - the problem is that there are so many crummy GPT sites out there, a lot are just garbage - but there are few really good ones, you have to know where to look.
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209
Likes Received12,392/6,610

#15 by rajukurup » Mon Feb 01, 2021 15:52

Yes Darkstar
I had great hopes of this site but when things went against my expectations
I had to leave and somehow again rejoined but not optimistic as I was at clicksense
But I feel happy that some good members like you and Arvind are still there
rajukurup
Posts486
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given578
Likes Received384/267

#16 by Darkstar2 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 16:18

rajukurup wrote: Yes Darkstar
I had great hopes of this site but when things went against my expectations
I had to leave and somehow again rejoined but not optimistic as I was at clicksense
But I feel happy that some good members like you and Arvind are still there

I had a far less optimistic view than you initially about ySense I remember :D But I ended up sticking around, but I recall you saying at the time you have a good job and income, I guess this is key, unfortunately for me no job, no other income for now, so I guess I stayed, and I had a horrible 8-10 months here after you left, things only became better for me since June of 2020, then month after month great results, unfortunately since January I am back to the same level I was prior to me good streak and worse, leaving site is not an option for me, and even when I was earning 4 figures a month freelancing I still kept door open, and I am gladly because the company I freelanced for, for so many years betrayed me, by crooked, dishonest, corrupt and nasty founders and other staff, so I'm glad I kept my CS account alive.
Same for here, I guess maybe situation will change, if it did before, it sure can again. but if the situation remains bad for long term / very long term, some hard decisions might have to be made, which is why I say that not everybody is patient, and this site is at risk of losing the kind of traffic and members other companies would kill to get (figure of speech :lol: )
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209
Likes Received12,392/6,610

#17 by rajukurup » Mon Feb 01, 2021 16:51

Yes we can hope for the best.But the worst thing here is the poor support from the admin .
rajukurup
Posts486
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given578
Likes Received384/267

#18 by Overlocker » Fri Feb 12, 2021 16:06

Greetings from Poland. From the second half of December 2020, the number of surveys has decreased drastically. From January 2021 until today
Daily earnings from surveys range from 2 cents to $ 1.71 a day.

Today $0.25
Yesterday $1.71
Month $10.53
Last Month $21.43
Year $31.96
Last Year $297.95

I do not know what causes such a radical drop in the supply of surveys, one can only hope that the situation will improve soon.
Overlocker
Posts2
Member Since6 Jul 2019
Last Visit23 Mar 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#19 by Arvind9 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 18:00

Hi I would not know what the earning trend from your country is,but from your stats you will again be able to do as well as last year,yes there is some inconsistency but everyday will not be the same,I dont know your official language but I see many polish members posting,you can refer to the sub forum and see where they post,perhaps they can share their views with you,they would have a better idea about the earning trend for your country
Arvind9
Posts4,759
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,913
Likes Received2,932/2,133
Return to 'Your Stats' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 7, 2021 21:39:53 PST