Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkHow to legally decline a vaccine?...tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
How to legally decline a vaccine?...tasman1

Locked

#1 by tasman1 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 19:02

Future world will be ......... You MUST take COVID vaccine

Here is how to legally refuse it

Ask the doctor, Does the vaccine have MRC-5 in it? (THEY ALL DO). These are aborted fetal cells and other DNA.
If the vaccine contains MRC-5 you have the RIGHT to decline.

Also ask, Is there a possibility of a LATROGENIC REACTION? (an adverse reaction caused by multiple compounds or drugs interacting with each other) from the vaccine (THEY ALL DO).
-When the doctor says, yes it does, that is your Get Out Of Vaccine Free Card. Thank the doctor for their offer and walk away.

Remember doctors have sworn the Hippocratic Oath (Which is to do no harm). They must honour it.
This is how we can legally (and respectfully) decline their offered mandated services and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it. Now you know!
tasman1
Posts16,048
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,515
Likes Received15,886/8,269

#2 by Darkstar2 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 14:52

tasman1 wrote: Future world will be ......... You MUST take COVID vaccine

ahahaha not on THIS planet........It may be mandatory for some activities, but it won't be compulsory otherwise. For example, it's likely that to travel in the US or some destinations, you will need a COVID passport and proof of vaccination, assuming the vaccine proves to be safe and effective, this would NOT be a bad thing, considering travel is the biggest risk. Traveling is how this pandemic started in the first place, so it's only logical that they would make vaccination mandatory for travel. If you don't want the vaccine, you don't travel, simple as that. All it takes are a few travelers to infect a whole country. Another area where vaccines should be mandatory, all health workers in hospitals and clinics, again, it is logical there, it would be a disaster if health workers spread the virus to patients in a hospital.
Outside these areas, I do not think it would be necessary to make it compulsory..... people who are afraid of needles can get their vaccines in areas that use the new compressed air technology to deliver the vaccine without a needle, I believe this is used in some parts of the world, so it's an alternative to people who dislike needles. The only reason why they should NOT make the vaccine compulsory AT THIS TIME is that so far there is no proof the vaccine works. Once it proves SAFE for all and there is no news of people dying or complications of vaccine, then yes, but you can't blame people for not wanting the vaccine, especially one that was made in so little time, and using the mRNA which has never been used in vaccines before.

Quote:
Here is how to legally refuse it

Ask the doctor, Does the vaccine have MRC-5 in it? (THEY ALL DO). These are aborted fetal cells and other DNA.
If the vaccine contains MRC-5 you have the RIGHT to decline.

There is a difference between fetal LINES and fetal TISSUE, the ones used for COVID19 at least from Pfizer are grown in lab and used only for the confirmation part. The actual COVID19 vaccine does NOT contain fetal cells Tasman1,
that's more rubbish ......People are hypocrites, they kill animals to feed themselves, even vegetarian kill plants to eat, so no the vaccine in question is not made up of cells from aborted tissue. Nice try though, there are far better reasons not to want the vaccines than this rubbish - I don't blame people for not wanting it now and waiting for results...or being concerned, why ? Because mRNA has never been proven yet in REAL world studies, other than the trials and in the trials they did not actually test it against the actual VIRUS, but relied on the number of COVID19 infections between the test group and placebo group. I don't know which rubbish is worse, the crocodile and bearded woman claim or this..... :mrgreen:

Quote:
Also ask, Is there a possibility of a LATROGENIC REACTION? (an adverse reaction caused by multiple compounds or drugs interacting with each other) from the vaccine (THEY ALL DO).
-When the doctor says, yes it does, that is your Get Out Of Vaccine Free Card. Thank the doctor for their offer and walk away.

ahahaha, do you have any idea of the risks and dangers of many of the common drugs used in medicine today Tasman1 ? Yet people take them - they are far greater than those of a vaccine. No vaccine is 100% without risks Tasman1, NONE......there is always a SMALL risk of complications and reactions in ANY vaccine, and the COVID19 vaccine would not be different. BUT the risks of complications from COVID19 FAR outweigh the risk of the vaccine.
Eventually as the vaccine is proven safe and effective, most people should consider taking it, herd immunity will never be reached unless 75% or more of the population gets vaccinated. Think of the common drugs people take that have far more risks, the one major risk for the vaccine is allergic reaction - but this applies to anything else, some people are allergic to Penicillin. Adverse reaction to the vaccine in the form of neurological disease is also rare. this has been the case with ALL vaccines, it's probably in the ingredients they use in the vaccine more so than the actual vaccine itself........t o me a trial of 30,.000 people is not convincing. I would like to see the stats once 1 million people are vaccinated, it will give a better representation - I would NOT worry about the adverse reaction of vaccine, it is probably very safe for the most part - my worry would be with the mRNA, whether it may cause complications in some. As you know I'm sure, mRNA does not break the barrier of cells to inject DNA at the core, so in theory it does not alter your DNA code, but it will temporarily alter the cell to produce spikes mimicking the portein spikes on COVID19, causing your body to develop antibodies to those spikes. NORMALLY your body would also dispose of the cells producing the spikes and the producing of the spikes fades with time...assuming everything happens as it should.
BUT......what if it doesn't.............

When you go to the dentist for a filling and you are given that shot in the mouth, there ARE risks there too you know, higher than that of a vaccine, much higher, as with any injection of anesthesia........ so the vaccine is probably statistically safer than the shots you get at the dentist. Don't hold back getting the vaccine because you are afraid of complications from the vaccine - remember, the complications of COVID19 are worse :P BUT I don't blame you for wanting to WAIT first........I too will wait.........because I don't want to turn into a crocodile, not just yet :lol:

Quote:
Remember doctors have sworn the Hippocratic Oath (Which is to do no harm).

Biggest joke - I have always called it the Hypocritic Oath - Do no harm to your wallet :P

The same rubbish with people getting married and saying "I PROMISE" "in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer....." what a load of bollocks - because in practice, very few actually do it..........

You don't need all this rubbish to refuse a vaccine, anybody that comes to my door and tells me to get the vaccine will be greeted with me telling them what they can go and do with themselves and the vaccine :P

I'm isolated, I follow ALL COVID19 rules, I am low risk, I wear masks, follow ALL guidelines not a risk to anybody and home all the time, I don't work for now.......Once they give vaccine to millions and it is proven effective, then I will think about it. If within a year I am not the only one survival (just like in the movie Legends) then I'll know it's effective.

I'm not refusing to take it now because of any bullshit conspiracy theories :D
Darkstar2
Posts17,081
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,202
Likes Received12,379/6,602

#3 by josealvesjr » Sat Jan 30, 2021 15:26

People who want to excercise their right and refuse for whatever (religious or out of conviction) reasons to be vaccinated are at risk of becoming pariahs within society. They will be branded like the Nazis did in Germany in the 30s with the Jews,Communists and minority groups. They were forced to wear a recognizable symbol. In this case(most likely) not to be send off to a concentration camp but for the public at large to be able to identify those people who excercise their right but at the same time jeopardise the health of others in order to avoid them (as much as possible). This is not the moment to have scruples. We have to get this s**t under control.
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#4 by tasman1 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 15:56

josealvesjr wrote: People who want to excercise their right and refuse for whatever (religious or out of conviction) reasons to be vaccinated are at risk of becoming pariahs within society. They will be branded like the Nazis did in Germany in the 30s with the Jews,Communists and minority groups. They were forced to wear a recognizable symbol. In this case(most likely) not to be send off to a concentration camp but for the public at large to be able to identify those people who excercise their right but at the same time jeopardise the health of others in order to avoid them (as much as possible). This is not the moment to have scruples. We have to get this s**t under control.





It looks to me that fascist fight clubs have continued to evolve and find new ways to flourish in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.

There is nothing like a pandemic to bring out the fascist ideology in countries under far-right rule. In the world's three largest democracies, national leaders are using the COVID-19 crisis to wage war on immigrants and minorities, while testing the limits of common sense.

The COVID-19 crisis has amplified a surrealist hallucination that floods our screens and media with images of fear, trepidation, and dread. We can no longer shake hands, embrace our friends, use public transportation, sit inside a restaurant, go to a movie theater or walk down the street without experiencing real anxiety and stress. Doorknobs, packages, counters, the breath we exhale and anything else that offers the virus a resting place is comparable to a ticking bomb ready to explode resulting in massive suffering and untold deaths. Amid this collective terror, the architecture of fascist politics has resurfaced with a vengeance in the form of a waking nightmare with a cast of horrors.
tasman1
Posts16,048
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,515
Likes Received15,886/8,269

#5 by Arvind9 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 16:03

Nothing is mandatory here in India,pharmaceutical companies who have produced the vaccine have to make people aware that only those who dont have any health issues should take the vaccine everyone should consult their doctor or medical practioner before taking the vaccine the government is keen that everyone should take it but the risk is too high so naturally many people will not take the shot,it will only prolong the Covid19 pandemic because many people will be without the vaccine those who get it on their own without having any problems will be protected depending on how long the vaccine will be effective,thats why governments are having the problem as to how to get over this situation,pharmaceutical companies are bound by laws so they have to follow rules unless everyone throws the law to the wolves
Arvind9
Posts4,739
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,889
Likes Received2,909/2,122

#6 by Nikorj » Sat Jan 30, 2021 16:07

People who decline the vaccine will more or less be outcasts of society, And at some point they will be kind of forced to take it anyway!!


Without your vaccine pass you are branded a traitor to the rest of society, And most certainly banned from taking part in a lot of things.


Kind of scary!! really.
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#7 by josealvesjr » Sat Jan 30, 2021 16:13

tasman1 wrote:
josealvesjr wrote: People who want to excercise their right and refuse for whatever (religious or out of conviction) reasons to be vaccinated are at risk of becoming pariahs within society. They will be branded like the Nazis did in Germany in the 30s with the Jews,Communists and minority groups. They were forced to wear a recognizable symbol. In this case(most likely) not to be send off to a concentration camp but for the public at large to be able to identify those people who excercise their right but at the same time jeopardise the health of others in order to avoid them (as much as possible). This is not the moment to have scruples. We have to get this s**t under control.





It looks to me that fascist fight clubs have continued to evolve and find new ways to flourish in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.

There is nothing like a pandemic to bring out the fascist ideology in countries under far-right rule. In the world's three largest democracies, national leaders are using the COVID-19 crisis to wage war on immigrants and minorities, while testing the limits of common sense.

The COVID-19 crisis has amplified a surrealist hallucination that floods our screens and media with images of fear, trepidation, and dread. We can no longer shake hands, embrace our friends, use public transportation, sit inside a restaurant, go to a movie theater or walk down the street without experiencing real anxiety and stress. Doorknobs, packages, counters, the breath we exhale and anything else that offers the virus a resting place is comparable to a ticking bomb ready to explode resulting in massive suffering and untold deaths. Amid this collective terror, the architecture of fascist politics has resurfaced with a vengeance in the form of a waking nightmare with a cast of horrors.

Yes, the slush pumps have been opened and a lot of crap crawls out of the woodwork. They feel at liberty to do so, of course this only happens in a democracy which they at the same time undermine.
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#8 by tasman1 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 16:13

Nikorj wrote: People who decline the vaccine will more or less be outcasts of society, And at some point they will be kind of forced to take it anyway!!


Without your vaccine pass you are branded a traitor to the rest of society, And most certainly banned from taking part in a lot of things.


Kind of scary!! really.




Yes , very , but it will not happen

Told here last year , World Wide Revolution is coming in 2021...... Fascist will not win , freedom will come back
tasman1
Posts16,048
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,515
Likes Received15,886/8,269

#9 by Arvind9 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 16:15

Unless politicians want to become outcast for forcing people and paying a price for it ,no one is being given a certificate that they have Taken the shot to prove themselves,tbose who took it,took it on their own free will
Arvind9
Posts4,739
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,889
Likes Received2,909/2,122

#10 by tasman1 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 16:27

Arvind9 wrote: Unless politicians want to become outcast for forcing people and paying a price for it ,no one is being given a certificate that they have Taken the shot to prove themselves,tbose who took it,took it on their own free will




This is in my opinion future of vaccine

In last year they printed huge money and gave to people for FREE

Future , they will print much , much more and give it again for free but ONLY to people who did take vaccine
Current COVID-19 vaccine is a base for REAL and nasty one COVID -21 and with 90-95% fatality and that is a reason they will force ALL to be vaccinated in next few years before they TURN ON COVID -21
tasman1
Posts16,048
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,515
Likes Received15,886/8,269

#11 by Arvind9 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 16:35

:D I kind of like your answers but in India the vaccine is free no one will have to pay for it,government is keen people take it on their own
Arvind9
Posts4,739
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,889
Likes Received2,909/2,122

#12 by tasman1 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 16:46

Arvind9 wrote: :D I kind of like your answers but in India the vaccine is free no one will have to pay for it,government is keen people take it on their own





Yes , I know but if under 90% of Indian people take vaccine they will start paying [ why pay in start ? they know many will take in start plus it is free , and it will be free in start all over the world not just in India ] but for stubborn like me they will start paying , they will like us all to .......... die ...... not just some

Good news in all this is that 10% who are rich and politicans will have better survival chance , they will be able to shit this planet for another few 100s year :mrgreen:
tasman1
Posts16,048
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,515
Likes Received15,886/8,269

#13 by Nikorj » Sat Jan 30, 2021 16:50

Who is talking about the politicians part in this???, Have you been on social media lately???

The public court have already made their decision, At least it's the way things are going here.


Don't question anything, And god forbid that you have any form of critical thinking on how the lockdown is fair or not?


Soccer matches with a lot of sweaty players getting in close contact : Absolutely no problem :thumbup:
People flying in and out of the country without isolating :thumbup:
Giant supermarkets the size of warehouses with thousands of people :thumbup:
Physiotherapists/dentists etc. in close contact with a lot of people every day :thumbup:
Crowded public transport with lots of people (forget all about 2 meters distance, Closer to 10 centimeters) :thumbup:

My working place : 2 employees with about a distance of 4 meters to all of our customers :thumbdown:


At the moment we are trying to get our numbers down so we can maintain the lockdown when the English mutation is taking over.
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#14 by Arvind9 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 17:01

Maybe things are different in your country but there is no similarity in the way the situation is looked at everywhere,Social media is only for putting up fake pictures to pass time
Arvind9
Posts4,739
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,889
Likes Received2,909/2,122

#15 by tasman1 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 17:09

Nikorj wrote: Who is talking about the politicians part in this???, Have you been on social media lately???

The public court have already made their decision, At least it's the way things are going here.


Don't question anything, And god forbid that you have any form of critical thinking on how the lockdown is fair or not?


Soccer matches with a lot of sweaty players getting in close contact : Absolutely no problem :thumbup:
People flying in and out of the country without isolating :thumbup:
Giant supermarkets the size of warehouses with thousands of people :thumbup:
Physiotherapists/dentists etc. in close contact with a lot of people every day :thumbup:
Crowded public transport with lots of people (forget all about 2 meters distance, Closer to 10 centimeters) :thumbup:

My working place : 2 employees with about a distance of 4 meters to all of our customers :thumbdown:


At the moment we are trying to get our numbers down so we can maintain the lockdown when the English mutation is taking over.





Nikorj .... it is same all around world

Australia ................ Tennis , Australian Open to start soon , people ask why

Victorian Premier Andrew ............................ life is about money , it is 100 million for Australia
tasman1
Posts16,048
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,515
Likes Received15,886/8,269

#16 by Arvind9 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 17:15

India defeated Australia in Cricket in Australia I saw live pictures seems there were no rules in Melbourne Cricket ground,everyone shaking hands,I would not shake hands with my own boss at work
Last edited by Arvind9 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 17:21 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts4,739
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,889
Likes Received2,909/2,122

#17 by suraraj » Sat Jan 30, 2021 17:55

Do not consume alcohol for 45 days after vaccination: Experts

This is interesting as people can never stop drinking after taking the Vaccine for 45 days. Consumption of alcohol is known to affect the immune response and so the vaccine will have no effect literally.
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given212
Likes Received815/544

#18 by Arvind9 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 18:05

Thats right and under lockdown situations and restrictions people are drinking more due to stress,thats why rate of mental sickness is going up everywhere in the world,its very common surveys asking if anyone in your household is experiencing mental problems.
Arvind9
Posts4,739
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,889
Likes Received2,909/2,122

#19 by tasman1 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 18:20

Tiny detail that nobody can hide , it is official statistic from U.S.

Deaths per capita were higher in the 1957–58 flu season than in the current pandemic of COVID-19

1957-58 .... ..Number of dead per capita 0.067% [ US]

Covid .......... Number of dead per capita 0.064% [ US ]
tasman1
Posts16,048
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,515
Likes Received15,886/8,269

#20 by Nikorj » Sun Jan 31, 2021 01:42

I actually want to challenge your opinion a bit here :D

Social media are always more or less dictating the majority of the public opinion, But try to imagine the situation after we have gotten more control of the pandemic and everyone can start breathing again.

If you were a business owner(that could be a restaurant/night club or even a flight company), Would you not do your outmost to make sure your customers felt safe and kept using your service?? (here i am of course talking about private businesses).

Would you as a owner of a flight company risk a lot of people getting infected on board of your plane??, Not only will you receive bad press, You will also lose customers as people will feel unsafe. I can promise you that it will be the same for all big events both outdoors and indoors.


This is a reply to Arvind9
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 2, 2021 22:40:34 PST