Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkTwo for Valerie ...tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Two for Valerie ...tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 13:51

2021 is here , Valerie is gone as a Mod and here is two of the best musicals ever for her

1. The Phantom of the Opera , 1986 musical

2. Jesus Christ Superstar (1973) musical stage play

10 out of 10 for both
tasman1
Posts16,021
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491
Likes Received15,856/8,254

#2 by Arvind9 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 13:59

Jesus Christ Superstar was a big seller,I still remember some lyrics,WHO ARE YOU WHAT HAVE YOU SACRIFICED,I was in school then but even in India when western music was not available easily at that time people tried to copy it from anyone who got a Cassette or record of it,even I copyed it,no rights reserved anyone can copy
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874
Likes Received2,891/2,109

#3 by Darkstar2 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 18:41

tasman1 wrote: 2021 is here , Valerie is gone as a Mod and here is two of the best musicals ever for her

10 out of 10 for both

She probably can't see your post Tasman1, it seems she has quit the site altogether I dunno, not just as mod, probably does not bother with forum anymore - I know she will be mad at me for saying this, but she took a job as a bounty hunter, so she will be very busy and committed to her new job, which pays far more than being a mod :mrgreen: Hopefully she finds free time to discuss topics especially politics :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,073
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,375/6,599

#4 by tasman1 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 18:49

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: 2021 is here , Valerie is gone as a Mod and here is two of the best musicals ever for her

10 out of 10 for both

She probably can't see your post Tasman1, it seems she has quit the site altogether I dunno, not just as mod, probably does not bother with forum anymore - I know she will be mad at me for saying this, but she took a job as a bounty hunter, so she will be very busy and committed to her new job, which pays far more than being a mod :mrgreen: Hopefully she finds free time to discuss topics especially politics :lol:

She is here , her last visit to forum was today , but she is not talking , no idea why
Will see under conspiracy what is going on , maybe she returned to her native planet ?
tasman1
Posts16,021
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491

#5 by Detshin » Tue Jan 05, 2021 02:09

really? :shock: :shock:
Detshin
Posts504
Member Since23 Mar 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given76
Likes Received175/129

#6 by josealvesjr » Tue Jan 05, 2021 02:16

I guess so far valerie will be disappointed to see the absence of any interesting posts. :D :D
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#7 by mukande » Tue Jan 05, 2021 06:14

I saw the Musical in the seventies!!..Jesus Christ Superstar...
mukande
Posts473
Member Since27 Oct 2014
Last Visit26 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,060
Likes Received245/177

#8 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 09:15

josealvesjr wrote: I guess so far valerie will be disappointed to see the absence of any interesting posts. :D :D

lol - everybody is busy with the Georgia Runoffs, the faith of the economy and possibly global economy is riding on the runoffs, the communist left has a chance of sweeping the Senate which is really bad for the economy, bad for business, bad for the treasury, bad for stocks, bad for everything :mrgreen: Though GOP only need 1 of 2 seats, though Democrats have a slight edge on flipping the Senate, they will hold a tiny lead, which would make it more difficult to pass legislation than a full sweep and even so........still for economy and markets, the best scenario is GOP retaining Senate, so I'm sure Valerie is keeping an eye on the Runoffs, once the faith of the economy is decided, I guess you will see interesting topics. If Democrats flip the Senate, expect a stock market correction, and it can get nasty, maybe initially 10%, maybe more, though Biden may decide it is not a good time to hike taxes, one thing for sure, volatility index will be high for some time to come.

So what interesting topic shall we discuss ? Let's see, the world is in the middle of a Zombie Apocalypse, no country is spared (except China, that is criminally responsible for this world genocide of COVID19, and ironically went off easy, but mostly due to their actions!), and otherwise in the news, people are dropping like flies, COVID19 is surging everywhere, new variants, vaccine not working..YEP a shitty year ahead and beyond, we are heading down an endless sinkhole, anybody that even thinks there is light at the end of this tunnel mistaken, there is no light yet, cases are skyrocketing out of control - the only HOPE might be summer where cases naturally go down due to most people outdoor, where spread is less than enclosed spaces indoors.

So, how's everybody's day so far? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,073
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,201

#9 by josealvesjr » Tue Jan 05, 2021 09:28

Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind (LIVE) HD - YouTube

How about some Ray Charles. You Rep. me Dem.
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#10 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:06

josealvesjr wrote: Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind (LIVE) HD - YouTube

How about some Ray Charles. You Rep. me Dem.

If you were a business you would not like being a Democrat, as you would see your corporate earnings drop by more than 10%, one thing for sure, markets were very favourable for a Biden win, that's why stocks are doing well now,
BUT...........The best scenario for economy and markets is Democratic President with a Republican controlled Senate.
The energy and transportation sector will likely do well under Democrats, but a full sweep, flipped Senate for Democrats would be a worst case scenario for markets, economy, jobs, wealth, treasury, dollar, everything. People voted for Biden, because of their dislike of Trump or their dislike for his actions during pandemic, but clearly, it is not a vote on who is better for economy and jobs, clearly not. Unfortunately Trump may have compromised any chances of Republicans retaining Senate - sad reality......... There is not much difference between Trump and Bolsonaro, one claims the vaccine transforms you into a crocodile, and another treats the virus as a common cold that will vanish like magic.

Biden's corporate tax hike and green turd economy plans are the main negatives that would put the economy at stake, hopefully some democrats in his party (conservatives) won't vote to pass such damaging legislatures early on - but it's funny now to see how markets have shifted towards Biden. Before, you'd think that the markets would collapse if Biden won, I guess more and more investors steer away from Trump - talk about a stab in the back, these businesses should owe Trump, he lowered corporate taxes and gave businesses more money !!! but unfortunately I guess Trump's latest madness has swayed voters and business sentiments...........gambling on the hopes that GOP retains Senate at least.

So one leader says you'll turn into a bearded woman OR crocodile (50/50 odds :P) and another entertains the possibility of drinking Chlorox - well F me - is anybody around the world taking this pandemic seriously ? ANYBODY ? HELLO ? Anybody home ? :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,073
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,201

#11 by tasman1 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:05

Valerie was huge Trump supporter , me think she is gone to Washington to support Trump on D-Day Jan 06 , I will not be surprised if we see her arrested there
tasman1
Posts16,021
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491

#12 by josealvesjr » Tue Jan 05, 2021 14:51

Agree I think she went or is on her way to Washington D.C to catch a glimpse of the great leader when he is driving by (for what is one of the last times) in the presidential limousine.

Seemingly they have cooked up something. Trump promised heavy metal. Maybe something like in "1789 the Storming of the Bastille", but now the Storming of Congress.
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#13 by valerie » Tue Jan 05, 2021 16:48

Well I went to Washington and then to Georgia and came across an old republican hippie.
His hair was longer than mine and he was quite desirable in appearance. He ask me if I
wanted to attend a 'protest' gathering in regards to the smaller size of Twinkies. I agreed.

So off we went together to the Twinkie protest convention. There was a table 16 yards
long and on it was a Twinkie Banana Cake 16 yards long. It did look delicious but I chose
to pass due to my shyness around my new found hippie protester guy (he did look less
desirable with a Twinkie in his mouth).

After that protest he invited me to travel in his fried out kombi to California to hit the big
surf. I told him I did not know how to surf but he said he would teach me.

Well, we finally got to the big surf in Cali where he proceeded to teach me to surf. A shark
took a bite out of my surf board so I told him I was finished with surfing. We decided to
visit a zombie den in Phoenix. On the way to Arizona, we stopped at a head shop for a
little R and R.

After arriving in Phoenix we viewed the line of people attempting to stay 6 foot distance of
each other, at the zombie den. Since the line was so long we decided to go grab something
to eat at the veggie mite joint. Not very delicious but was filling.

By that time it was getting mighty late and I told him it was time for me to go home. He
proposed and wanted to get married in Vegas at the Elvis trinket store. I was flabbergasted
but I refused due to masks shortages.

He gave me a ride to the local Amish horse and buggy travel taxi and we said our farewells.

Well two days later there was a knocking on my door:
Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now? (Video Version) - YouTube

And my post makes just as much sense as your posts. :lol:
valerie
Posts21,897
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#14 by tasman1 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 17:00

Welcome back Valerie , world is now saved , B.T.W. Glad you did have nice adventure last few days not like rest of us here looking empty screen and waiting for Christmas bonus that never come :D
tasman1
Posts16,021
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491

#15 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 20:20

valerie wrote: Well I went to Washington and then to Georgia and came across an old republican hippie.
His hair was longer than mine and he was quite desirable in appearance. He ask me if I
wanted to attend a 'protest' gathering in regards to the smaller size of Twinkies. I agreed.

ahahah see I knew you were busy with the runoffs - so what's this thing about bounty hunting, is this your new career ? :P

Well it looks like good news Valerie !!! Votes 90% in and Republicans are gaining ground. It was such a narrow lead earlier, now it's up, Perdue has 51.5%, Loeffler, 51.1% !!! So more than 1% gain. GOP only needs 1 seat to win the Senate, looks like so far they will get both !!! Unless of course Democrats have more tricks up their sleeves to steal the Senate race also, you never know, I guess anything can happen now with the last 10% of the count - and it would be really bad if Republicans lose both seats, I'd say worst case, they lose 1, but they still win senate, so that's good news Valerie, the GOP will keep Senate, and GOP has made some gains in the House too during elections, so this will help keep Sleepy Biden in check and hopefully this will delay or block the corporate tax hike. This is the best case scenario for economy and markets - watch the stocks tomorrow when the results are announced, but you never know, the leads are still narrow, so it's not over. I'd hate to imagine what Trump would do or say if both seats are lost during the runoff :lol:

Quote:
So off we went together to the Twinkie protest convention. There was a table 16 yards
long and on it was a Twinkie Banana Cake 16 yards long. It did look delicious but I chose
to pass due to my shyness around my new found hippie protester guy (he did look less
desirable with a Twinkie in his mouth).

You SHY ? :lol: That's news to me, oh well you missed out on some delicious banana cake, it's not every day that you will come across banana cakes 16 yards long.

Quote:
By that time it was getting mighty late and I told him it was time for me to go home. He
proposed and wanted to get married in Vegas at the Elvis trinket store. I was flabbergasted
but I refused due to masks shortages.

Wow you sure went on an adventure there, is this for real ?

Quote:
Well two days later there was a knocking on my door:
Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now? (Video Version) - YouTube

And my post makes just as much sense as your posts. :lol:

Is that it ? Who was it at your door ? The FBI ? Interpol ? Why leave us on a cliffhanger :P
Was it the guy to bring you some left over banana cake ? That sounds like a premise for a movie !
Speaking of which I watched "non-stop" you'd like that one, thriller / suspense till the end
Darkstar2
Posts17,073
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,201

#16 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 20:28

tasman1 wrote: Valerie was huge Trump supporter , me think she is gone to Washington to support Trump on D-Day Jan 06 , I will not be surprised if we see her arrested there

ahahahahahaha yeah probably :lol: She will make the news, and CNN will fabricate some propaganda just like they usually do about Trump supporters :P

Nah, she went to put some sense into Trump :P Hopefully soon it will be done deal, GOP keeps the Senate and keep a tight leash on Biden - that's how businesses and investors like it, Biden's big spending will compromise the US dollar and Treasury and cause economic downfall, you can't keep printing money indefinitely, BUT......hopefully the GOP does not stall legislation that can help economy though, it can go both ways, but for some reason the big stock players want a divided Senate and not one run by Democrats.

So let's see now how to celebrate the GOP Senate win, let's see now, I don't have any banana cake here, let alone bananas, oh it can wait for tomorrow, I hope I don't wake up tomorrow and see that the Democrats snatched the 2 seats, one thing to watch is for the mid-terms in 2022. and seriously Trump running in 2024, give me a break - against Kamala no way, it's hard to win against narcissists from the far left, she would likely be the first woman President, and in my opinion her views and actions will be a national security risk - but the good news is that Trump would likely win over Kanye West, should he decide to run :mrgreen:

Well I knew it, looks like we were too excited, now the last 10% of the votes, it seems Democrats are leading now, BOTH seats, how humiliating !

At lest 1 of them is leading, and the other by only .5% it looks to me like this fraud of an election extends to the Senate race as well, it look like Democrats are getting the Senate, actually 2 seats mean 50/50 which will be broken by Kamala - I wonder if Trump's actions lately hurt the chances of Republicans retaining Senate, I'm pretty sure some key voters stayed home and didn't vote. Sucks ! really sucks. DOW is down 200 points in overnight. This is only a glimpse of the shitty year we will go through in the stock market, and those who voted Democrats, don't dare complain when your 401ks lose 30% of its value by mid year.

UPDATE: Well looks like Sleepy Biden flipped the Senate, nobody saw this coming, it was a near guarantee win for Republicans, they needed just ONE of the 2 to win, they lost both !!! the last 10% count were in Democratic counties, it looks like Republicans were RAPED, what a sham on an election - people betraying the very same person that made them money for 4 years. what a damn shame.
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 20:49 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,073
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,201

#17 by tasman1 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 20:56

Who did read news in Washington Post today

ySense Moderator arrested and put in chain for supporting Donald Trump , President of United States of America , it is all over news today , good news is that her dog Bo escaped arrest and run back home ,[ will send him big bone ] and will open charity , Big Bone For Bo
tasman1
Posts16,021
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491

#18 by Darkstar2 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 01:35

It's over, Trump is finished, the Republicans are finished. The Democrats once again stole the votes - they swept the Senate - all bets were on at least GOP winning 1, to keep Senate, BUT Democrats won not 1 but 2, so now Biden has FULL power to destroy the country and economy, and smash 401ks to smithereens - Done deal, DOW JONES overnight is plummeting, all stocks and indices are crashing.

SO how long until Biden hikes the taxes to 28% and jabs the markets. I give it 3 months !
Darkstar2
Posts17,073
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,201

#19 by josealvesjr » Wed Jan 06, 2021 09:41

Dow Jones Industrial Average
INDEXDJX: .DJI
30,938.33 +546.73 (1.80%)
Jan 6, 12:39 EST · Disclaimer
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#20 by Darkstar2 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:30

josealvesjr wrote: Dow Jones Industrial Average
INDEXDJX: .DJI
30,938.33 +546.73 (1.80%)
Jan 6, 12:39 EST · Disclaimer

Yes all market indices are up - but they were SHARPLY down hours ago / into the overnights because of the results, this rally is not really because of election results, Biden's tighter regulations on banks and corporate tax hike is nothing good for stocks, because companies will have as much as 10% less money with his policies, only a few sectors under Biden would do well, like energy and transportation - tech stocks will not do as good, so don't be fooled by today's result, markets are still way over valued, pandemic is full swing and new record deaths in America and in the world, expect a correction very soon, once the results are FINAL, expect a drop. There is a good % of the gains sine November that factored in a Republican Senate, nobody expected that Republicans would lose BOTH seats, I guess Trump really hurt his party (he hurt himself, but most importantly, he hurt his party's chance to at least keep Senate, through his actions lately, and it seems even his top supporters do not want to be associated with him.....) If it means that my 401k keep growing in 2021 and the prospect of a good economy and businesses happy, I would gladly look beyond Trump's non conventional ways - unfortunately Americans do not care for national security, they don't care for illegal immigrants and radicals / terrorists, and they don't seem to give a crap much about the negative impact on the corporate tax hike and potential new lock downs..........It's true that Trump messed up big time in the last months of his presidency, but the global picture is that he delivered results for 4 damn years, I think this means something. Unfortunately if you cannot PROVE something with EVIDENCE, it's no point, it sucks to lose to potential fraud, but was the fraud in the election big enough to have made a difference, I don't think so - I think this has more to do with Trump losing the African American and Women votes because of his big mouth - what a shame, because honestly I don't think Biden is good for economy or markets. GOP keeping Senate would have been the best bet for everybody, but Trump decided to play with fire, he actually hurt ANY chances for the Republicans keeping the Senate, and this really leaves him with a tarnished legacy - damn shame !

If Biden is a good human being and wants to be a better example than this hardline Bernie Sanders, he would compromise on his agenda and hold off on the corporate tax hike and all the big spending bills that will weaken the dollar and economy, unfortunately without a Republican Senate, Biden has all the power.

If he can delay corporate tax hike or make his stance known about this, this will help erase volatility, you will see stocks continue doing well for 2021 - his tax hike are the one major thing that will stall the markets this year - otherwise a market is favourable for a Biden presidency now more than ever before, but it comes down to his tax policies, and other policies that would stall business - because Biden unlike Trump, does not use the stock market - he wants a green economy, which is a weaker one, to serve his best interest and those of his friends in this sector, whilst costing millions of jobs.

Will the problem of racism, police brutality, and all the issues currently happening cease under Biden, hardly ! Biden is just another human being who has to deal with all this shit, and I don't think he has anything more to magically stop all of that or turn things around quickly. Yeah he can just lock down the economy for one month - but watch what happens when he does - I hope you don't have money invested - expect to see a 20% drop MINIMUM this year if it happens.
Darkstar2
Posts17,073
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,201
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 28, 2021 15:33:34 PST