Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkCan you really believe this?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Can you really believe this?

#1 by josealvesjr » Wed Dec 30, 2020 15:25

It seems that when they start vaccination in Brazil another problem arises, there most likely is a shortage in needles and syringes. There is an saying that "Every Nation Has The Government It Deserves" but this is unbelieveable.
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#2 by tasman1 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 15:34

Unbelievable you have vaccine but no needles and syringes , Australia no vaccine but we have needles and syringes.

Crazy world
tasman1
Posts16,035
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,503
Likes Received15,867/8,261

#3 by Arvind9 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 15:40

We have a more serious problem,last month two strains of Coronavirus were detected in the UK,a couple of days ago all flights to the UK have been stopped by the Indian government couple of people have been tracked by the government who returned from the UK in the past month,two were infected with the new virus and immediately taken to a quarantine center but many more are untraceable are moving freely,we have a new virus now in India imported from the UK,seems people are going to live with the virus for a long time.
Arvind9
Posts4,726
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,880
Likes Received2,900/2,114

#4 by tasman1 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 16:01

Arvind9 wrote: We have a more serious problem,last month two strains of Coronavirus were detected in the UK,a couple of days ago all flights to the UK have been stopped by the Indian government couple of people have been tracked by the government who returned from the UK in the past month,two were infected with the new virus and immediately taken to a quarantine center but many more are untraceable are moving freely,we have a new virus now in India imported from the UK,seems people are going to live with the virus for a long time.

It is same all around the world , think virus is here to stay forever or until Bill die and somebody turns tap OFF
tasman1
Posts16,035
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,503

#5 by josealvesjr » Wed Dec 30, 2020 16:25

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: We have a more serious problem,last month two strains of Coronavirus were detected in the UK,a couple of days ago all flights to the UK have been stopped by the Indian government couple of people have been tracked by the government who returned from the UK in the past month,two were infected with the new virus and immediately taken to a quarantine center but many more are untraceable are moving freely,we have a new virus now in India imported from the UK,seems people are going to live with the virus for a long time.

It is same all around the world , think virus is here to stay forever or until Bill die and somebody turns tap OFF

Tasman I thought we agreed on that it is JEFF not Bill. :lol:
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#6 by josealvesjr » Wed Dec 30, 2020 16:27

These mutations have already spread to every corner around world.
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#7 by tasman1 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 16:29

josealvesjr wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

Tasman I thought we agreed on that it is JEFF not Bill. :lol:

My sincere apology to Mr Bill
tasman1
Posts16,035
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,503

#8 by Darkstar2 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 20:40

josealvesjr wrote: It seems that when they start vaccination in Brazil another problem arises, there most likely is a shortage in needles and syringes. There is an saying that "Every Nation Has The Government It Deserves" but this is unbelieveable.

Nothing unusual in Brazil, the US is ill prepared now and already they are behind and have logistic issues with the whole sham of a vaccination campaign. Same in Canada I guess, we are not even damn ready, all those months and you'd think they would have everything needed, so the result, the virus is mutating and becoming more virulent than ever before, compromising the effectiveness of vaccines, so the vaccines are making things worse now, how nice !!!! Yeah you are right, it is unbelievable, but what do you expect from someone who thinks the vaccine will transform you into a crocodile or bearded woman :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,376/6,600

#9 by josealvesjr » Thu Dec 31, 2020 02:00

Darkstar2 wrote:
josealvesjr wrote: It seems that when they start vaccination in Brazil another problem arises, there most likely is a shortage in needles and syringes. There is an saying that "Every Nation Has The Government It Deserves" but this is unbelieveable.

Nothing unusual in Brazil, the US is ill prepared now and already they are behind and have logistic issues with the whole sham of a vaccination campaign. Same in Canada I guess, we are not even damn ready, all those months and you'd think they would have everything needed, so the result, the virus is mutating and becoming more virulent than ever before, compromising the effectiveness of vaccines, so the vaccines are making things worse now, how nice !!!! Yeah you are right, it is unbelievable, but what do you expect from someone who thinks the vaccine will transform you into a crocodile or bearded woman :lol: :lol: :lol:

In my opinion when this is all behind us (if ever), leaders of governments who knowingly and deliberately downplayed jeopardized, ridiculed and dismissed the health (care) of the system and the population should stand trial at The International Court of Justice in The Hague for crimes against humanity.
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#10 by sonyjmn » Thu Dec 31, 2020 03:35

Same in my city

26 people who returned from UK have tested positive

All of them are in different hospitals

Under quarantine earlier it was 7 days now it is 28 days

Very scary situation if this continues forget this year vaccine

It will take 2 years may be to eradicate this Virus

Now in my city no one is bothered in my area on main road all shops are opened

Everyone are doing their business by opening shops

Till 7th January no flights will operate to UK
sonyjmn
Posts7,766
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,452
Likes Received5,139/3,044

#11 by Arvind9 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 03:47

This virus will go on for years,unless international travel is completely stopped,just banning flights to UK will not curb the spread of the virus because now its everywhere in the world,its going to be a unique New Year for most people,in many Indian cities a night curfew will be imposed from10.00pm to 6.00am 1st January,no celebration allowed stay athome with your family,even in India's capital New Delhi curfew will be imposed.
Arvind9
Posts4,726
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,880
Likes Received2,900/2,114

#12 by sonyjmn » Thu Dec 31, 2020 04:47

No new year parties this year

Here too govt has banned parties till January 2nd

Good they imposed these strict rules
sonyjmn
Posts7,766
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,452
Likes Received5,139/3,044

#13 by Darkstar2 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 09:02

josealvesjr wrote:

In my opinion when this is all behind us (if ever), leaders of governments who knowingly and deliberately downplayed jeopardized, ridiculed and dismissed the health (care) of the system and the population should stand trial at The International Court of Justice in The Hague for crimes against humanity.[/quote]

GREAT IDEA - but in my part of the world, this would never happen because corruption, deception, and crime inside politics rarely if ever, gets punished, it only gets media attention, but it stops there, in worst cases, the politicians resign and get parting bonuses and millions of $.

You are missing something important - yes leaders have SOME responsibility to share, BUT I think the big responsibility are the IDIOTS in the population that defy orders - I mean it is unrealistic to have a police everywhere watching people, so leaders rely mostly on the idiots in the population to follow the damn rules, and unfortunately in North America, there are too many idiots (more compared to other parts of the world). In Asian countries, people are more disciplined and are not afraid to wear a damn mask - In North America, if you wear a mask in public you are frowned upon and sometimes ridiculed and bullied by the WORTHLESS human beings around that spread the message that the virus is fake - so yeah I agree with your assessment on world leaders, BUT also I think it should be extended further to individuals too as they share the big responsibility, not only a trial, but they should be flagged and treated as TERRORISTS, they are responsible for deaths so that is CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE, anybody during the pandemic who has been spreading information that the virus is fake and not following rules, are aiding and abetting to CRIME!, anybody found in that category to also have spread the virus, knowingly or not, should be charged with manslaughter, and since they have been responsible for multiple infections and possibly deaths, they should get life in jail with no parole, they can then see what's fake and what's not ....... It's come to that, it takes harsh measures to get people to bloody comply - show time is over, it's time for the big leagues now - it's easy for some to blame leaders, yeah, when you have a President claiming that a vaccine turns you into a crocodile and bearded woman, that does not help because some people in the population actually believe this bloody nonsense, yes some people believe anything....... or in America, suggesting to drink Chlorox.........though he may have been sarcastic, but still some people believe this CRAP.

If China that has nearly 1.5 BILLION in population better managed the pandemic and fully recovered, then why the F!!! are countries with a fraction of the population and density cannot control this bloody pandemic, it's getting worse all over FFS, 6000 deaths in the US in 24 hours - and in Canada the situation is getting worse in many provinces, including 2 where you can find the most idiots and ignorant people in the country that downplay this pandemic and encourage one another to defy the rules and spread their snotty little virus.

I guess this is one area where communism benefits - just ONE :P Right now it's humiliating, but China right now seems to be the safest place to live and work, and if China knows better, they should lock down their borders and forbid incoming travel from ALL other countries - there are still a bunch of IDIOTS in North America and Europe that are traveling as if there was nothing happening around them, they are traveling and bringing back more infections.......the airline and cruise industries are literally giving away vacations and packages to lure travelers, as much as 70-80% discounts on travel - so they are part of the problem !!!
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,201

#14 by josealvesjr » Thu Dec 31, 2020 09:18

Yes Darkstar and then I did not even bring up the influence and dogma of religious cults. They run wild and loose overhere.
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#15 by Darkstar2 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 19:30

josealvesjr wrote: Yes Darkstar and then I did not even bring up the influence and dogma of religious cults. They run wild and loose overhere.

and apparently sex cults too - ask Allison Mac :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,201
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 30, 2021 21:57:53 PST