Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkBad news for a vaccine - trial on pause!
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Bad news for a vaccine - trial on pause!

#41 by Darkstar2 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 20:27

pardeeep143 wrote: The Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF), Russia’s sovereign wealth fund has tied up with India's Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories to conduct the clinical trials and distribution of Sputnik V vaccine in India. Dr Reddy's tie up to manufacture Sputnik V vaccine for India.Dmitriev said if the trials succeed the vaccines will be available in India as early as November this year.The Phase I and II results have shown promise, and we will be conducting Phase-III trials in India to meet the requirements of the Indian regulators. Sputnik V vaccine could provide a credible option in our fight against COVID 19 in India,” said G V Prasad, CEO Dr Reddy's in a statement.
AstraZeneca or Oxford vaccine is also in Phase-3 trials with India’s Serum Institute contracted to produce it and has appeared ahead in the race for public use. There are two other Indian vaccines that are being developed and are in Phase I and II stage trials and have shown no significant side-effects yet.
Dr Reddy’s will perform Phase 3 clinical trials — where a vaccine is tested on thousands of human beings to establish efficacy and safety — for Sputnik V in India, as required by Indian regulatory norms.
i hope it help without sideeffects. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sorry to say but the way vaccine trials are run is not a good indication on safety - they are only using a SMALL sample of population - I mean 20,000-30,000 or more - and none of the test trials actually use the actual COVID19 virus. They are not infecting trial subjects with the virus to see if the vaccine works, nope.......they only see if the vaccine generates a response from the body, and ASSUME that this response will fight the virus - it's all base don assumptions. Trials show that this immune response fades after 2 months, which suggests that it is unlikely that this vaccine will be able to provide full immunity and long term immunity. So the REAL test will be when they administer the vaccines to the population, only then will they be able to see if people retain immunity and for how long, and once they give the vaccine to hundreds of millions, billions, etc, then you will start to hear about cases of side effects, serious illness, etc. That's why NORMALLY vaccines take up to a decade - here we are dealing with a fast tracked vaccine, there is no way they can test for safety and LONG TERM protection - they can only test for safety in terms of the trial subjects - but they would need a year or more to see if the subjects developed complications or diseases - as usually it is the case with some vaccines that a small % of the population develops severe diseases years down the road.

Russia made claims that its vaccine gives you long term protection (years) - this is complete and utter bollocks - You cannot make such dangerous claims without having tested this - they are just assuming based on only months testing, which contradicts all other studies that show short term RESPONSE - Not a SINGLE vaccine study so far has PROVEN "immunity against COVID19", only that the vaccine triggers a response - and none of the vaccines used the actual virus, and none of the trials infected subjects with the virus, so no vaccine maker can make such fraudulent claims about something they have not tested - the real test will be the general population - and some credible EXPERTS and virologists already made convincing claims that vaccine will offer little protection if any, and if so, will be short term - none are convinced the vaccine will stop the pandemic and spread. If COVID19 is 100x more infectious than the Flu, and even with a Flu vaccine, there are many cases every year and half a million deaths globally - so what would make COVID19 which is far more infectious, any better ? If there are half a million deaths from Flu with a vaccine, then with COVID19 that is hundreds of times more infectious, this number will be several times higher, question is with a vaccine, will they be able to bring DOWN the number of COVID19 cases enough ? FACT is, this new virus will be perpetual, like the Flu and other viruses, it will never quite disappear - so the hope is that in the coming YEARS some treatments come out to significantly reduce mortality - Wearing masks and distancing is going to be a new standard of living in the next coming YEARS - whether there is a vaccine or not - the vaccine won't be enough to end the pandemic - unless the virus simply disappears miraculously on its own........
Darkstar2
Posts17,076
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,376/6,600

#42 by Nikorj » Sat Sep 19, 2020 15:48

Be sure to get a bit of fresh air once in a while.

Try not to mix politics with religion too much, , Goes wrong way too often.

Covid-19 is on the rise again, Climbing steadily to 1000 cases a day, Thank's to the young generation for attending those pirate-parties secretly held in Copenhagen.

We are world champions in consuming alcohol, No one is going to take that title from us.
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#43 by Darkstar2 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 16:03

Nikorj wrote: Be sure to get a bit of fresh air once in a while.

Covid-19 is on the rise again, Climbing steadily to 1000 cases a day, Thank's to the young generation for attending those pirate-parties secretly held in Copenhagen.

We are world champions in consuming alcohol, No one is going to take that title from us.

Actually politics is very much in the context of this vaccine - the whole ............ thing is politics, if it weren't, we'd never have this pandemic and so much bullshit around the vaccine. If Biden wins you can be sure that any vaccine will be DELAYED - the ibg pharmas are Pro Trump, if not for Trump, they would have a fraction of the funding right now - so if Biden wins, these pharmas just won't make Biden look good - so yes POLITICS is definitely part of this - sadly, and the world is held hostage by the bollocks on that one. On one side, America is on the verge of a re-election and possibly mass civil unrest - Russia and China, both alleging to have vaccines ready, and both wanting Trump out, BUT they also don't want Biden in, because they both know that they can hold Trump by the balls more so than that sleepy old git that will ruin 4 years of prosperity.......Yep politics is part of this - and politics may very well compromise safety and effectiveness of this vaccine.

...now Trump abolished TikTok in America -which further raises tensions with China - so things are about to get even more political. Canada has tensions with China as well.......... So both Canada and US are on China's shit list, and NOT rightfully so too, but we are not going to ow down to a corrupt dictator and a big bully - and as far as I'm concerned they can take their vaccine and do you know what you know where - All it takes is a Trump victory, and eventually we (US and Canada) will get this vaccine in 2021-2022.
Darkstar2
Posts17,076
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201

#44 by Arvind9 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 16:05

1000 cases a day is very good,we have 100 times that in a day 100000 and no one is bothered with all lockdown restrictions lifted by the government,people are not important anymore not that the economy will do well it will still go down,federal reserve bank has warned fraud with digital payment has gone up 500% people have started stacking up cash banks are told to track accounts where cash is being withdrawn,everytime cash is withdrawn an account is being kept of the amount withdrawn and the denomination of the notes,everything is going back in time
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874
Likes Received2,891/2,109

#45 by Nikorj » Sat Sep 19, 2020 16:13

Darkstar2 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: Be sure to get a bit of fresh air once in a while.

Actually politics is very much in the context of this vaccine - the whole ............ thing is politics, if it weren't, we'd never have this pandemic and so much bullshit around the vaccine. If Biden wins you can be sure that any vaccine will be DELAYED - the ibg pharmas are Pro Trump, if not for Trump, they would have a fraction of the funding right now - so if Biden wins, these pharmas just won't make Biden look good - so yes POLITICS is definitely part of this - sadly, and the world is held hostage by the bollocks on that one. On one side, America is on the verge of a re-election and possibly mass civil unrest - Russia and China, both alleging to have vaccines ready, and both wanting Trump out, BUT they also don't want Biden in, because they both know that they can hold Trump by the balls more so than that sleepy old git that will ruin 4 years of prosperity.......Yep politics is part of this - and politics may very well compromise safety and effectiveness of this vaccine.

...now Trump abolished TikTok in America -which further raises tensions with China - so things are about to get even more political. Canada has tensions with China as well.......... So both Canada and US are on China's shit list, and NOT rightfully so too, but we are not going to ow down to a corrupt dictator and a big bully - and as far as I'm concerned they can take their vaccine and do you know what you know where - All it takes is a Trump victory, and eventually we (US and Canada) will get this vaccine in 2021-2022.

Ummm yes!!!, Where have i stated that politics are not a part? of it (It always is)., I'm just not a fan of it being mixed with religion.
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461

#46 by Darkstar2 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 16:22

Arvind9 wrote: 1000 cases a day is very good,we have 100 times that in a day 100000 and no one is bothered with all lockdown restrictions lifted by the government,people are not important anymore not that the economy will do well it will still go down,federal reserve bank has warned fraud with digital payment has gone up 500% people have started stacking up cash banks are told to track accounts where cash is being withdrawn,everytime cash is withdrawn an account is being kept of the amount withdrawn and the denomination of the notes,everything is going back in time

That's unfortunate and sad, but densely populated countries will have exponentially higher number of cases - it is hard to enforce strict rules in these countries where density is an issue, thank China for that. Despite the pandemic reaching CATASTROPHIC levels in India and Brazil, they are FAR from even touching herd immunity - you would need ideally 75% of the population to get infected - that would be a DISASTER scenario and it's not going to happen. Unfortunately here is how it's going to happen - the rich countries (the ones who will bow down and surrender to Russia and China) will get out of this pandemic first - unfortunately for the rest of the countries, it may be until a few years for things to settle - it's all about money and politics in the end, not about saving lives. If rabid ANIMALS ran things on this planet we'd be out of this pandemic - they would do a better job than the CRAP we have today around the world.
Darkstar2
Posts17,076
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201

#47 by Nikorj » Sat Sep 19, 2020 16:23

And for the rapist part of the topic regarding women!, Let's try a country like Saudi Arabia instead (India pales in comparison).

Why are women's rights (if there are any at all?) so bad???, Hmmm could it be due to religion (i think we have a winner).
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461

#48 by Arvind9 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 16:31

Darkstar2 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: 1000 cases a day is very good,we have 100 times that in a day 100000 and no one is bothered with all lockdown restrictions lifted by the government,people are not important anymore not that the economy will do well it will still go down,federal reserve bank has warned fraud with digital payment has gone up 500% people have started stacking up cash banks are told to track accounts where cash is being withdrawn,everytime cash is withdrawn an account is being kept of the amount withdrawn and the denomination of the notes,everything is going back in time

That's unfortunate and sad, but densely populated countries will have exponentially higher number of cases - it is hard to enforce strict rules in these countries where density is an issue, thank China for that. Despite the pandemic reaching CATASTROPHIC levels in India and Brazil, they are FAR from even touching herd immunity - you would need ideally 75% of the population to get infected - that would be a DISASTER scenario and it's not going to happen. Unfortunately here is how it's going to happen - the rich countries (the ones who will bow down and surrender to Russia and China) will get out of this pandemic first - unfortunately for the rest of the countries, it may be until a few years for things to settle - it's all about money and politics in the end, not about saving lives. If rabid ANIMALS ran things on this planet we'd be out of this pandemic - they would do a better job than the CRAP we have today around

Total cases issued by government is 53,00,000 which is not correct there is some leakage from government health department its well above 90,00,000 ,deaths are shown as 74,000 but actually it could be double like most countries numbers are not shown correctly by government
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874

#49 by Nikorj » Sat Sep 19, 2020 16:34

i only said we are reaching 1000 cases, Why stop there??

And in a densely populated country like ours it can quickly escalate.

You most likely don't die from covid-19, But more and more tests also shows severe complications for your general health afterwards.
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461

#50 by tasman1 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 16:37

Nikorj wrote: And for the rapist part of the topic regarding women!, Let's try a country like Saudi Arabia instead (India pales in comparison).

Why are women's rights (if there are any at all?) so bad???, Hmmm could it be due to religion (i think we have a winner).

Women's right ? No idea but in western world women have all right now not man , most of man in western world now are just women's puppy
tasman1
Posts16,024
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,493
Likes Received15,856/8,254

#51 by Arvind9 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 16:41

Dont worry you are quite safe now,if there is no vaccine soon in India we could see numbers surging we are still in the first wave with no limit to the curve very soon we will be in winter and things will get a lot worse every person on the street could be within meters of an infected person
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874

#52 by valerie » Sat Sep 19, 2020 16:45

@Darkstar2 : Since I am older than you, must likely I will be dead before you. If at all possible, I will let you know about my brain waves after I died. Let's see.......If you find a turtle in your window, that means no brain waves after death. If you find a red cardinal in your window, that means my brain was active and I floated above the bed and saw everything.

@Nikorj: In the documentary I watched, some prisoners in India that were in on rape conviction, were ask that question in regards to 'why' and they never answered the question. They avoided the question. Over one third of all male India prisoners are in on a rape charge. Now keep in mind, I am not stating violence or high rates or low rates in various countries. I am simply stating what I have watched in a documentary and what I read online in regards to prisons in India.

Actually South Africa I think has the absolute highest rate of rape crimes.

Rape Statistics By Country 2020
valerie
Posts21,897
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#53 by Darkstar2 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 16:51

Nikorj wrote: i only said we are reaching 1000 cases, Why stop there??

And in a densely populated country like ours it can quickly escalate.

You most likely don't die from covid-19, But more and more tests also shows severe complications for your general health afterwards.

Mortality is LOW, why ? Whomever designed this MF of a virus, meant for it to be this way - the lower the mortality, the more "reach", the more spread. Right now there is over 30 MILLION infected around the world, BUT out of which around 950,000 who died - You have a percentage of the population who will NEVER get any symptoms of COVID19 and never know they had it - again, this was by design, these people the vectors of transmission - if this virus was mostly symptomatic, it would then be easier to contain and stop the spread - so most cases are asymptomatic, to allow the spread.

Here is the problem - If you are among the unlucky ones who go to the hospital AND survive, you may end up a changed person. There are people here who got COVID19 in March, and are STILL in the hospital !!!!! Yes, 6+ months in the F hospital ! Those otherwise healthy people are getting nastier complications now, and this MF of a virus leaves in its trail sometimes permanent damage, sometimes long term damage that can linger for months to years - This is not a respiratory virus anymore, even though it attacks mainly the lungs, it has the ability to attack other organs, including liver, kidneys, intestines, brain, blood vessels, cause severe clotting, etc. We have statistics about mortality rate, but it's strange that there are no conclusive statistics about what are your odds of getting lingering complications if you get it - it's probably quite high - and some studies claim about 30%-40% of cases end up with long term or permanent damage including mobility issues, tiredness, loss of smell and taste, impaired brain function, pain, heart troubles, lung function, etc.

Also, why are the tests for COVID19 so painful and intrusive ? They insert like a 50 foot q-tip up your nostrils up to your brain stem and another one at the back of your throat - they should research into doing less intrusive tests to allow the general population to get tested.

Now you hear conspiracy theories that this virus has fragments of the AIDS HIV - great, just great, the last thing we need now is more fear - so does this mean now that when you get COVID19 you get AIDS too ? Even if this were ubllshit, there still are similarities with HIV - and there is no vaccine for AIDS - only treatments to prolong your miserable life :mrgreen:

Winter is going to be HELL.

Now Canada has entered a second wave - the idiots here decided it was a good idea to open schools, open bars, allow for big gatherings, etc.

So this winter will be back to square one - not only do we have to deal with the China virus, but also the Flu, and also the common cold, which BTW, is in the family of Corona viruses. NOW - interesting, some research might CLAIM that if you get the common cold, you might get some kind of protection against severe complications of COVID19 should you get infected - there is no conclusion to this study yet, but if it is so, then that would be interesting indeed.
I am very prone to colds, some seasons I get a cold every month or two, there is no way I'm gonna have some butcher insert a 50 foot q-tip in my nose. I can imagine the panic when people get colds. I've had NASTY colds in the past. It's going to get really ugly this winter - and people will be confined INDOORS due to the nasty winter weather, so more opportunity to spread this China virus.
Darkstar2
Posts17,076
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201

#54 by Arvind9 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 16:54

Most common cause for rape in India is that there is no proper law to punish an accused person they could get away after two to three years due to lack of evidence,naturally it encourages rape,and still lawmakers dont find it necessary to make more stringent laws because its not an important issue even in society,if people could make it an issue important enough to be addressed lawmakers would have to come up with a law that would make it difficult for an accused to get away ultimately society itself is to blame
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874

#55 by josealvesjr » Sat Sep 19, 2020 16:56

I rape victim anywhere around the world is one too many!!
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#56 by tasman1 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 16:58

valerie wrote: @Darkstar2 : Since I am older than you, must likely I will be dead before you. If at all possible, I will let you know about my brain waves after I died. Let's see.......If you find a turtle in your window, that means no brain waves after death. If you find a red cardinal in your window, that means my brain was active and I floated above the bed and saw everything.

@Nikorj: In the documentary I watched, some prisoners in India that were in on rape conviction, were ask that question in regards to 'why' and they never answered the question. They avoided the question. Over one third of all male India prisoners are in on a rape charge. Now keep in mind, I am not stating violence or high rates or low rates in various countries. I am simply stating what I have watched in a documentary and what I read online in regards to prisons in India.

Liechtenstein is last on that list ? Maybe they have not all parts of the body ? Born without ? :lol: :lol:
tasman1
Posts16,024
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,493
Likes Received15,856/8,254

#57 by josealvesjr » Sat Sep 19, 2020 17:05

tasman1 wrote:
valerie wrote: @Darkstar2 : Since I am older than you, must likely I will be dead before you. If at all possible, I will let you know about my brain waves after I died. Let's see.......If you find a turtle in your window, that means no brain waves after death. If you find a red cardinal in your window, that means my brain was active and I floated above the bed and saw everything.

Liechtenstein is last on that list ? Maybe they have not all parts of the body ? Born without ? :lol: :lol:

I guess they are well raised, respect each other, have brothels, and are in small numbers and the minimum salary is 5,420 CHF per month which is 5,946.18 United States Dollar.
Last edited by josealvesjr » Sat Sep 19, 2020 17:18 » edited 1 time in total
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#58 by Arvind9 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 17:22

WOW US$ 5,946.18 a month is too good everyone would be in a brothel unfortunately men are not allowed to do it
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874

#59 by josealvesjr » Sat Sep 19, 2020 17:28

Arvind9 wrote: WOW US$ 5,946.18 a month is too good everyone would be in a brothel unfortunately men are not allowed to do it

Brothels are illegal in India? That would explain a part of the problem.
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#60 by Arvind9 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 17:33

Nothing is illegal nowdays young women stand on the streets and will go with anyone ready to pay even college students do it but not so openly,at the most a woman standing on the street could earn 800-1000 US$ a month
Last edited by Arvind9 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 17:37 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 29, 2021 05:50:10 PST