Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkBad news for a vaccine - trial on pause!
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Bad news for a vaccine - trial on pause!

#21 by tasman1 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 18:08

x
Last edited by tasman1 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 15:37 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,062
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,538
Likes Received15,914/8,277

#22 by reenathakkur » Thu Sep 10, 2020 18:55

-
Last edited by valerie » Thu Sep 10, 2020 21:28 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: inappropriate, name calling
reenathakkur
Posts10
Member Since1 May 2020
Last Visit13 Jul 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received9/6

#23 by Darkstar2 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 00:04

tasman1 wrote: Do not believe in God

But if he is real I will blame him for all Sh.t in this world we have

Why did he make all nasty crap we have ? no logic in my opinion if he is good

Do not tell me bad stuff is from Satan , God made him , it was his will , he was his creation

If God created humans he did know and it was his will to make bad humans , why is that , no logic in that

It's YOUR choice not to believe in God or anything, our creator also gave us FREE WILL, thank goodness for that or we would be like a computer program and doing what we were coded to do.........

The arguments you do make though are worthy of discussion - because A LOT of people think that way, and unfortunately a lot of people will LOSE their faith that way - in fact i'm pretty sure something is reference in the scriptures to that effect - that's where faith comes in.

Did God create bad humans ? Let's see.........I'm not so sure - humans just evolved to be bad through their OWN choices and WILL... There is shit people do now that they would not never dared to have done hundreds of years ago. Now kids are cussing their parents, hitting them, etc, I'm not so sure kids would have DARED run their mouths 100 years ago, so the whole world has just evolved to become the shit that it is today - more violence, civil unrest, discrimination, .... Did it have to be this way ? NO...... - Did everybody turn bad ? NOPE, there are still good people on earth (hard to believe) and not everybody is a rapist, killer, burglar, evil, etc and even to the MF out there who are, they still have a chance of redemption. Maybe it is better to focus on that rather than "why would a loving God allow for world hunger, violence, bad weather, depression, misery, etc......." it is what it is, and those arguments and questions are good and debatable, but I do not believe our creator meant for us to be perfect and for life to be just peace, love and all roses, then it would be pointless, people would already born in heaven, in the Kingdom of God I guess...... SO there are 2 choices, keep faith and all this crap makes you stronger, and reap the reward in the end, or just take another path and well, you know the other outcome - I'm sure many Christians have thought to themselves the same things "How can a loving God allow so much misery on this filthy @$$ planet" BUT there is purpose - nobody has to FOLLOW this path, only people who CHOOSE to do so, and people who made the wrong choices are to blame and only themselves to blame - and we all have sinned and made mistakes, and we all can repent, so there are 2 ways of looking at things.

Once you are in hell though, there is no repenting, it's too late.

so yeah it comes down to faith, maybe none of it exists - but some people don't want to take any chances - nobody wants to go through a miserable life only to die and go to eternal misery....those who do well, they have no idea what eternal means :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207
Likes Received12,389/6,607

#24 by valerie » Fri Sep 11, 2020 07:12

To be it is very evident God exists. All I need to do is look around me and the Bible also
tells me God exists. Everything in the Bible has come to pass and is coming to pass.

The design is great. All the birds and wildlife and oceans and sea life, these are all designed
by God.

I laugh when hear people talk about the planet being billions of years old. I just shake my
my head when I hear people believe in the evolution theory and the Big Bang theory. :lol:

We can look at many creatures and know they were created and not evolved.

Woody. Who is woody? Woody is Woody the WoodPecker. :mrgreen: Well let me tell you
about Woody.

Between feeding, excavating nest cavities, and drumming, woodpeckers can peck up to 20 times per second, or a total of 8,000-12,000 pecks per day.

Isn't that magnificent? WOW! Don't try doing this at home! :lol:

I mean for just a few moments of your time, think about that.

The brain inside Woody floats. He can bang his head over 8,000 times in a day!!!!!

Now I ask you, how did Woody evolve and why?

You cannot answer that question. Scientist cannot answer that question.

Sin exists because of a fallen angel. People tend to think of Lucifer as ugly. The opposite is true.
Lucifer was a beautiful angel and God loved Lucifer immensely. God gave a lot to Lucifer. Perhaps
God gave Lucifer some free will. It kind of reminds me of an 'Angel Food Cake'. Those cakes are
difficult for me to make but one day I made one that was perfect! Every time I opened the oven
door, the cake had rose higher and more wonderful. When it was done, I removed it from the oven
and allowed it to cool. When I walked back into the kitchen, the cake had fallen. It had sunk.
What should I do with my creation? Should I waste it and throw it away? Yeah. Well, I will let it
sit there for a while before I toss it.

We don't know all of God's plans. When it gets right down to it, our minds are probably too small
to comprehend the why's and even if we knew the why's we still would not understand the why's.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,619/8,278

#25 by Darkstar2 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 14:21

valerie wrote: To be it is very evident God exists. All I need to do is look around me and the Bible also
tells me God exists. Everything in the Bible has come to pass and is coming to pass.

The design is great. All the birds and wildlife and oceans and sea life, these are all designed
by God.

Right, there was a beginning and there will be an end this beginning did not just appear like that.

BUT the ultimate question - who created the void before the beginning ? WHO created God ? The human brain is not designed to understand the notion of perpetual existence. Brains work on the notion things START and they END.
Life works along these principles. Plants start from a seed and grow, they don't just appear. Trees grow.......Humans grow, they don't just come out of the mother as adults :mrgreen: Everything in life has a process of beginning and end, so same for the universe and planet, it started from something, but who created this something, who created the creator of this something - and who created the creator of the creator - who created the first thing, and who created the void before the void before the void ? I hear some people say that we are just a simulation, that superior beings have created one giant brain like thing and everything, and everyone is inside that bubble running in a simulation.
WELL then I ask, who created those superior beings ? It's an endless loop, we can never get the answers, and the notion that God always existed is difficult to grasp because nothing can exist unless it started. Things don't just APPEAR in thin air... Even ENERGY can't just appear without a source and a process.

As far as the big bang theory, so what created those 2 things that collided ? What created the empty void we call space ? What gives space a BLACK colour ?

Quote:
I laugh when hear people talk about the planet being billions of years old. I just shake my
my head when I hear people believe in the evolution theory and the Big Bang theory. :lol:

Evolution theory is logical - the earth did not just appear like magic with all humans on it, don't forget the dinosaurs :D Don't forget the apes..........

The universe and all its galaxies and planets did not just pop-up like that . There is even a theory that we are going in reverse big bang, that things will stop expanding and contract again, and the big bang will repeat again - Universe rebooted :lol:

Quote:
We don't know all of God's plans. When it gets right down to it, our minds are probably too small
to comprehend the why's and even if we knew the why's we still would not understand the why's.

Our brain is hard wired with a very limited scope of comprehension. Our brain cannot process ALL that exists. In fact, proof of that is that you can only see light and colours in a limited spectrum - past these ranges, and you cannot see it. Same for our hearing. There are stuff our brain cannot process, like who created the creator and everything I pointed out above ..........Maybe it was meant this way, as any knowledge of our ultimate plans, would cause our lives to be biased. Humans were designed imperfectly and flawed, intentionally.

More and more scientists are now discrediting the notion of God, claiming that there is compelling new evidence that we each have a "God" section of our brain and this section could be responsible for our beliefs, faith in a creator and religious views. Of course these findings are only adding fuel to the skeptics who never believed in any God.
More and more research is proving that those NDEs people report after dying are caused by the brain, and more science is proving that our brain cells do not immediately die when we lose consciousness - brain cells could survive for hours before they are COMPLETELY dead - so it's possible that during this transition your brain is creating this after life, and since we have no notion of time/space outside our consciousness, you could be inside a perpetual after life generated by your brain at death, even though this process in reality could be a few minutes to a few hours long.

As far as people floating above their body and seeing around and hearing - this would be a good counter argument against skeptics ............ though more and more research is discrediting things, so it's all up to faith and each person's individual beliefs. Science is not perfect and it doesn't know the full story about the brain and many mysteries are unanswered.

I myself have gone through paranormal experiences and vivid, premonition dreams that science cannot explain.

There is more to life than what we see and hear - our ears hear only a set frequency range. Our eyes see only a limited frequency range.

So right now the world is going into DEVOLUTION..........which is why it's time for a reboot, the sooner the better :D

I can't believe all those FRAUDS that kept saying that the year 2000 would be the end of the world. Right,
and the Y2k bug, and all that nonsense.
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207

#26 by valerie » Fri Sep 11, 2020 15:04

No such thing as a beginning or an end.

Ya, it's difficult for people to realize there is not a beginning and not an end.

Eternity in heaven is forever.
Eternity in hell is forever.

We don't die. Our body dies but we don't.

Well, you can believe me or not but I have seen and watched many people die in my life time
and when they died, their body died. I don't think the brain cells or any part of the body break
down would result in a dream state.

AS a person dies, there can be much knowledge. People that are dying, often know they are
dying even up to the last minutes before death. So this would be a sub conscious or conscience
brain event.....ie I'm dying, I want to see my mother, I see her like I remember her.....

I can tell you that I have seen some rather terrible events in the dying. Some people die easy
and some people don't.

It's not a fun subject so I will shut up.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383

#27 by Darkstar2 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 08:22

valerie wrote: No such thing as a beginning or an end.

In our physical world, there is a beginning and an end, as well as time - Outside of the physical world is another story, since there is no notion of time, it could explain the logic behind no beginning or an end, it's just that the human brain was hard wired with the notion of time, in fact, the physical realm is made up of time. There is a beginning sine we are born in the physical world, we grow up, and we end up in a coffin and decompose for the worms to eat. Outside physical space it would be very hard to describe a beginning, because you would end up in an endless loop of who created the creator of the creator of the creator of this and that, it would never end - so would this apply to a non physical entity (God), and other energy ? Perhaps, but what about the universe and its planets, stars, etc, those are physical, did they just POP UP out of thin void, but there again, what came before the void, and what came before the before of the before void ? No humans on earth can answer this, they can only speculate based on modeling, science and math, all human created, and the rest comes down to own faith. Some people still believe that God does not exist, that they were instead created by extra terrestrials in a lab :lol: So who created the E.T.s then ?

Quote:
Eternity in heaven is forever.
Eternity in hell is forever.

But if you CREATE something it means it never existed and it STARTS - Did God know Lucifer would join the dark side ? Is there reference to a hell or anything being CREATED ? Or did HELL always exist - Mind you, the concept of no end is easy to understand, but the concept of no beginning is hard to digest. If HELL is a physical place then logic would state that eventually it will be destroyed, perhaps when the whole universe is destroyed with it - same for the sun, nothing is eternal in a physical realm. If HELL is not the PHYSICAL state people refer to, and therefore only a spirit world in turmoil, where you are placed in a physical body and tortured for eternity, then yeah, I guess there would be no end.

This entire life could just be a simulation running in ONE device - meaning everyone of us are just ONE, everyTHING that exists could be ONE, all is ONE.

One thing for sure, there must be a purpose to all of this - there is a lot that science cannot explain. Science claims that they discovered a God center in our brain which is responsible for us believing in God. BUT there is also evidence to suggest that God does exist too, but skeptics and science decide to just brush it off, because it is unorthodox for the medical and science world to believe in anything else farther than their nose :D

Quote:
We don't die. Our body dies but we don't.

I know - death is limited to the physical world, this is of course for those who have faith that our "essence" exists outside our physical brain, and that our bodies are just vessels, then yes, when we die, we RETURN to our original state before birth. The same way if you break your radio or any receiver, you won't hear anymore reception, BUT the signal is still there, all you need is a new receiver to transform this signal into what a physical human being can hear / see. SO some people ask, well, then if we are all energy, what's the purpose of being placed in such a flawed, limited physical body then ? Why can't we all live our lives in eternity, as pure energy, well, this only backs up the theories that life is a simulation of some sort - perhaps our souls get bored eventually as energy and feel the need to be placed in a physical state. There is lots of compelling evidence to support reincarnation though, lot of documentaries - some people recall their past lives with so much accuracy, and provide information about history they never could have known. You see all the time some very young children who have amazing talents, it's no coincidence.

Quote:
Well, you can believe me or not but I have seen and watched many people die in my life time
and when they died, their body died. I don't think the brain cells or any part of the body break
down would result in a dream state.

Our brain is complex and is smart, it will do everything it can to fight for survival - and it is said that at moment of death, there could be a momentary firing of neurons in the brain that could last fraction of seconds to minutes, or whatever and be responsible for the afterlife like images people see. Contrary to popular beliefs, our brain cells do not instantly die - cells deprived of oxygen eventually get damaged beyond repair, BUT it could take as much as hours for all cells to officially DIE off or more depending on the temperature and other conditions. Machines might not show brain activity, but there could be activity in the fractions of seconds, and sine there is no notion of TIME outside consciousness, it could explain why some people can recall an after life as if they were there for hours.

BUT........what science cannot explain is how some people managed to SEE their bodies from above, floating upwards, and seeing what doctors were doing, the equipment they use, and even HEAR conversations and recall each and every one of them with accuracy - how would that be possible if they were clinically dead, no heart beat, no brain activity, no nothing, so the notion of chemical reaction is not definitive, there is lots of unexplained.

But there are a lot of deceiving con artists and charlatans though making things difficult - some charlatans were found to be making up lies and bullshit stories. Some authors have made millions of $ writing books and making videos about after life, when they have experienced no such bloody thing. Don't get me wrong, I do believe in a soul and spirit, I do believe we are more than just our brain, and yes I have seen documentaries about the weird stuff that happens to people nearing death, some people develop amazing senses, or they seem to KNOW exactly that they will die soon, or they get a sense of bliss, and you can see it in their eyes, OR some true stories about advanced stage Alzheimer patients who were in severe stage, suddenly recover ALL their senses, and able to recognise and talk to loved ones, as if they had no disease at all, and shortly followed by them dying.......... There is a LOT in medicine that is unexplained - that defies the rules of physics. Some people curing of diseases in their final stages, with sudden disappearance of their terminal cancer or illness, that would be impossible otherwise.

Quote:
AS a person dies, there can be much knowledge. People that are dying, often know they are
dying even up to the last minutes before death. So this would be a sub conscious or conscience
brain event.....ie I'm dying, I want to see my mother, I see her like I remember her.....

I can tell you that I have seen some rather terrible events in the dying. Some people die easy
and some people don't.

It's not a fun subject so I will shut up.

I know, I hear you, this is a topic of great interest to me and I have done lots of research and reading, watching documentaries about, and yes indeed, some people die easy some don't. some die at peace, some don't - this could explain the concept of "ghosts", hauntings, etc........ and why some people don't MOVE ON and stick around so to speak. Some people are in denial, and afraid to die or the unknown, even if they have faith, just the process of dying and being afraid of pain, etc, after all we don't just go to heaven (or hell) just yet when we die....I'm one of those who are a bit afraid to die - one of my biggest fears is hovering above my body and watching y dead corpse being handled, cut, buried, whatever, or being suspended in a 50000000% pitch blacker than black void until an event happen,
or that TRANSITION from PHYSICAL BODY you were used to all your life, INTO the spirit world. Not everyone has led a shitty life and looks forward to dying - those of us who have had good experiences will miss this physical realm no matter how much pain or sadness they had int heir life - I'm convinced that consciousness is external, I'm also convinced that we would be conscious that we are dead - some people will have trouble DETACHING from that body, it's scary stuff......... What about people who get cremated to save on expenses ? Here, the death industry is run by the F* Mafia, even a simple burial service can run you in excess of $30k and I am not kidding you, that's basic, whilst cremation can run you a couple of thousands, around $2k-$4k including Urn, so people opt for this more and more nowadays, so imagine you are one of those who don't accept you are dead, and your soul is still attached to your body and you basically see yourself being lured into the cremation chamber and burned at millions of degrees.
Some people die in peace, they are happy within and ready to move on............For others, they feel they have unfinished business or they just are the anxious type that feel the need to cling for their life.........
Death is NOT a fun topic, but we'll all end there, no matter if we like it or not, and unfortunately for some, sooner than later ........
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207

#28 by Darkstar2 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 20:00

Update to the original topic - the study from AstraZenicka (sp?) has resumed. It was paused briefly because some person in the UK developed a serious illness - but like I predicted so well, it won't take long before the study resumes. There is a lot at stake it's one of the biggest trials - so the case was peer reviewed and they determined that the vaccine is safe to it resumed, Though it could be that someone slipped a few bill inside an envelope - big money interests of course.

Otherwise, China is nearing to release a vaccine by end of year - Of course how convenient for China to do so before the US, for obvious reasons, :D

So my redictions, by the end of the year we should get more and more news trickling about the final results of the vaccine trials AND of course we will hear that the study concluded they were effective and safe (hahaha) - I believe AstraZenika will release positive results on its trial and get approval. China's vaccine will also get approval - Vaccination could start as early as Q1-2021 - BUT........I still predict a very difficult winter for Canada and US at least, cases will surge. Biden will win, stock markets will plummet, vaccine news will have little effect and 2021 will see a stalled recovery, not only due to the corporate tax increase from 21% to 28%, but the RATS stalling any stimulus package. COVID19 will linger through most of 2021 and possibly on to 2022 as well - Things can change though if Trump wins, 2021 will see a strong recovery, he will push for more stimulus, he will push for faster vaccination and research on treatments. If you lot are wondering who is the AntiChrist and Devil, it's Joe Biden.....and watch out, he has a helper that can cause far more damage not only to America, but the world economy.

Canada, which was an example during the summer, now is a big SHAME - the careless, selfless, MORONS who want to party, f***, go to bars and protest against masks, well, they are the cause of Canada entering a second wave of COVID19, now Canada is heading on the wrong path and all these inept governments in each provinces are doing is the same shit - asking people's cooperation, it does NOTHING GOOD - people who defy public health safety guidelines should be arrested and registered as TERRORIST, and this should apply for both Canada and US. Those who want to defy the rules, shag, party and gather, they can do that in jail with their FB cellmates instead of putting an entire nation at risk.

Vaccines will come out, but this pandemic sure won't end because of the irresponsible douchebags that still believe this virus is a hoax or simply they feel alright and have no symptoms so they don't give a crap about the rest....
Some Canadians are no different than their peers in America, no wonder both countries are going back to square f****** one ! And now hospitals are getting crowded again......Back to bloody square one FFS ! People just had to go to bars and bloody Karaoke and gather large crowds, well now there's good chance some parts of Canada will be forced into lock down for most of the winter and spring.......

How the bloody hell will a vaccine help this pandemic, when NONE of the trials proved immunity...NONE.......
Many studies in fact, proved that subjects retained antibodies for only 30 to 60 days!!!!!

So assuming China invented the virus, hopefully they know more about their own virus, and of course now they will come out as the HEROES now, with their vaccine, the entire world will cheer to China for saving us from the monster COVID19, and making US look bad........and the whole world will FORGIVE and FORGET that for 1 bloody year they were trapped, locked down, limited whilst watching their loved ones croak from the virus..........humans tend to forget...............................SO if China wants to redeem itself, they should OFFER their vaccine FREE to those countries hit the hardest from their --------- virus, ideally in 2021 things should end, likely, things will linger through early 2022, and with Biden, kiss your savings goodbye, recovery would only begin in 2024-2025.

Tasman1's crystal ball probably has a different prediction, maybe he thinks there will be WW3. nope, my crystal ball is more accurate on market and wars :P No WW3 for 2021-2022, not even under a warmongering Democratic President.

God bless 2021, for we are to enter VERY difficult times, there are also events to come that will shake the world.
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207

#29 by Chahat » Tue Sep 15, 2020 22:19

I dont like to use vaccine of china .i dont believe china surely.what if china vaccine is just lab made zombie virus and result comes after 3 or 4 months later.but if china made us zombie.his next bioweapon :lol: :lol:
Chahat
Posts78
Member Since12 Jul 2020
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given13
Likes Received43/31

#30 by Darkstar2 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 06:57

Chahat wrote: I dont like to use vaccine of china .i dont believe china surely.what if china vaccine is just lab made zombie virus and result comes after 3 or 4 months later.but if china made us zombie.his next bioweapon :lol: :lol:

Right now, it would NOT be in China's best interest to sabotage a vaccine - they already have proved that they are the #1 economy and that they can control the world at the flip of a switch. Right now China's reputation has gone down the toilet, the whole world is blaming China for its handling of the initial viral outbreak - so strategically, China wants to avoid this bad image - #1) They deny ALL responsibility #2) They want to come across as the big HERO #3) A vaccine released earlier than US would undermine Trump's chances of winning - and this is exactly what China wants, they want to avoid a Trump win............ #4) Tech companies trade a lot with China, any bad sentiment and tensions will directly affect tech stocks and big economies, on both sides........... So China is certainly not doing this out of good will, these words don't exist in dictatorships, corruption and communism - they are doing this as a STRATEGY to cover their arses and to try to salvage some of that tainted sentiment from this GENOCIDE they inflicted upon the world (intentional or unintentional, this can be debated). At this point in time, China would have all to lose if they sabotage a vaccine - the whole world is dying and getting infected, if tech companies lose their bloody shirts and croak, China gets less trade and less business.
There will come a point in time where desperation will reach new levels, so much that people will just use any vaccine that come their way.

As to China, they probably will apply more scrutiny and testing on their vaccine, than a US based one, since the US is in re-election, and big pharmas want TRUMP to win so badly, because a Biden win would mean corporate tax hike, and that would piss of businesses because it will cut their earnings by 8% or more, so in the US there is more incentive to rush a vaccine than in China - so technically, the China vaccine would e safer (I said TECHNICALLY!) and China's vaccine will use more people. China wants so badly to come across as the HERO, anything to make the US look bad, so they will munch their ego a bit, and release a vaccine.

Unfortunately Trump's ego will prevail, he will likely push for his own interests, a vaccine from a company that has paused its trial TWICE and has been discrete about what kind of grave illness did the study cases develop, yeah, big pharmas in the US are tied to big money - even though they pledged not to give in to pressure, there is precedent of corruption and deceit in the industry.

Either way I'm not getting a vaccine, and no, China's vaccine will not transform you into a zombie, that's their next lab experiment, when they release the new pandemic in 100 years :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207

#31 by Arvind9 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 13:58

A pharmaceutical company has issued an statement saying there wont be a proper vaccine soon,even the Indian PM has asked people to say safe,according to Adar Poonawalla of SERUM INSTITUTES it would take a long time to vaccinate the whole country because it would take time to produce enough doses,it could be till the end of 2024 that everyone would get it,its a very grim situation four years half the population would get sick 65 million people
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,904
Likes Received2,923/2,127

#32 by valerie » Wed Sep 16, 2020 15:48

@Darkstar2

In the beginning.....God created the heavens and the earth.

So you see there is a beginning and there is also 'time'.

However, God is NOT a beginning. God is not an end. God is forever and has always been.
That's what people don't understand.

God created everything in 6 days that includes planets. Humans were created on that last day.
God rested on the 7th day.

We don't know how long Adam was in the garden before God created Eve. Maybe a few hours. Perhaps
a few months. Maybe many years. We also don't know how long Adam and Eve both were in the garden.
Maybe they were in the garden for thousands of years. We don't know.

Perhaps free will was given to Lucifer. I don't know and no one really does of course. All we can do is
guess. God knows everything and maybe God chose to not look ahead at Lucifer. Take the good son,
for example. Always good, always trustworthy, always accountable. So no one looks at the good son
when bad happens. It couldn't be the good son because he is good. Little does maw know the good
son is badder than bad UNTIL one day she decides to look.

IF Eve had not sinned, we probably wouldn't be here. We are born into sin.

Even scientist wonder why we don't live forever. Everything about us is made to renew itself. Think
about the largest organ in the body.....skin. It's rather amazing actually. Get a cut on you one day
and you can watch it disappear as soon as it happens, if you have a mind to. Instead, we break down,
bit by bit, with disease, age, etc.

Well, it depends on how you look at it. Seriously. 'Chariots of the Gods' is a book by Kurt Vonnegut.
I am not sure I spelled his name correctly. In his book he explains how God, angels, and so on are
ET's. I shouldn't say 'are' but 'possibilities'. He does that by comparing the scriptures in the Bible
with ET's. For example, Moses at the burning bush. They would not have called a fire from a space
ship a space ship. They'd call it a burning bush. Vonnegut does a terrific job and if you have never
read the book, it's a quick read. Not a big book.

That's the thing, we apply words to stuff and if we look back in biblical times, our words rarely
match up. We have to look at their way of life back then and their language back then, their
culture, especially the Gailieans.

In regards to hell, yep it exists. According to the Bible, some rich guy was thirsty in hell and ask
for a drink of water. To make it short, he was denied because of how he lived and treated poor
Lazarus when alive.

The longer you live, the more hogwash you'll hear. The best thing to do is to read and study the
bible for yourself. Some day it will be gone and you may wish you had.

No, you don't return to an original state in heaven/hell and you do remember your earth life and
you do know and see your friends, relatives, etc. Even in the passage above when the rich man
ask for water and is denied, he ask for Abraham or Lazarus to tell his family that is alive, but they
reply Moses will be preaching and let them hear Moses. The rich man still cries in hell saying what
if they don't know, what if they don't hear Moses. The answer is pretty much = they're screwed.

Naw, our brains are stupid. We just think we're smart. Look around. A piss ant is smarter than
humans.

Yep, false prophets and talk of false prophets = nearing end of times.

I imagine everyone is afraid to die to some extent. The exception might be Billy Graham and my
grandfather. :mrgreen:

A lot of people in the world get cremated and it has little to do with expenses. My husband was
cremated per his wishes and I also carried out his final wishes as to where he wanted his ashes
to go.

There are religions that believe a body must be buried in the ground. the Bible says ashes to ashes,
dust to dust. Like I said, the body is simply that, a body. The soul is the living value of that body.
So it does not matter, in my opinion, what happens to the body after death. Bury it, burn it, toss in
the sea, etc. I don't believe the soul stays with the body.

Yes, an entire funeral can be very expensive. The plot itself can be $10,000 or more depending on
the cemetery. Then you may choose to have a vault and if you are going that route it would be
dumb not to have a vault. The vault in the ground can run several thousand dollars. Then there
is the casket and here again, I don't know if one can get a cheaper casket than $5,000 unless for
a child perhaps. In the USA, there are funeral homes that do not charge anything for baby. And
then of course there is all the fees of the funeral, body care, visiting hours, etc.

Even cremation can be expensive. It's not always the cheapest way to go, depending on what you
want.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383

#33 by Darkstar2 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 17:00

Arvind9 wrote: A pharmaceutical company has issued an statement saying there wont be a proper vaccine soon,even the Indian PM has asked people to say safe,according to Adar Poonawalla of SERUM INSTITUTES it would take a long time to vaccinate the whole country because it would take time to produce enough doses,it could be till the end of 2024 that everyone would get it,its a very grim situation four years half the population would get sick 65 million people

This is a different view of course, but keep in mind that some pharmas got significant funding to fast track and boost speed. Sure, vaccines normally can take up to a decade to create, but we do have the full genome of the virus, and with the tons of funding and fast tracking, it's likely we are going to have one sooner. Obviously, some countries will lag behind, it depends on the deals they have. Some vaccine trials are already in late phase 3, so no, it won't take until 2024 - they already skipped steps. Some of the vaccine trials even mass produced doses in parallel during the study, now this is really CRAZY and costly, but if the final stage is successful, they will already have hundreds of millions of doses ready to distribute - if the trial is a fail, it is a big gamble that they took, and the doses will go to waste. Chances are, the trials will be successful, so the fact that by the EOY they will already have hundreds of millions of doses already produced saves SIGNIFICANT time - and by early next year, another couple of hundreds of millions of doses. With China and US vaccines, there could be a billion doses ready by Q1-2021, but that would be a best case scenario. There are already dozens+ trials, so statistically there is bound to be a few of those with successful outcomes - so under a best case scenario, a vaccine could be ready for use by early 2021......... In a worst case scenario it could come in late 2021 to early 2022...... Some countries already secured doses, I don't know which countries will be first.

Some pharmas of course prefer the traditional method of developing a vaccine and will take the longer route, they have less funding and/or want to be more cautious - BUT if the China and US vaccines prove effective, it's likely that eventually these countries waiting, will use them - COVID19 will skyrocket to levels that will cause so much desperation that ANY vaccine will be considered.

NOW by the time there is mass vaccination and easing of the pandemic could take another year, I would not be surprised to see 60-75 million infections worldwide by the time the pandemic has eased.

Under a Trump victory, there will be a strong economic outlook and more funding / pressure for treatment and vaccine development, more odds of a successful vaccine by sometime in 2021....... With Biden and his devil mignon, you can expect to wait another couple of YEARS for a vaccine. Think of it this way, America right now has a big erection (markets are going up, erasing all losses YTD, unemployment better than expected, earnings better than expected, fast recovery prospects and more good news from Federal reserve on keeping interests low, vaccines nearing end of trial, etc.) With Biden, it would be the equivalent losing that erection - basically it would be like when some bloke is shagging and gets found out because he forgot to look the door, now that's a real part stopper right there :mrgreen: . I mean there is no better example here :mrgreen: Another big problem, if Sleep Biden wins, and the GOP holds the senate, it will basically be a gridlock - this time the GOP will block all new calls for stimulus, new funding, anything to help Americans and recovery will be stalled - you know, like what the democRATS are doing right now, stalling and holding America hostage.

So vaccine makers should do try to at least finalise their trial 3 results and release those results before the election.
NOW having vaccination starting THIS year is science fiction, that is utter rubbish - RESULTS of the trial come out first, vaccination (under best conditions) MAY start in 2021 - Maybe China can start this year, of course they started this pandemic, so maybe they worked on this vaccine long before anybody else, we'll see.

God help us - the next 1-2 years will be difficult times, and the most challenging times for the world.
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207

#34 by Darkstar2 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 17:55

valerie wrote: @Darkstar2

In the beginning.....God created the heavens and the earth.

So you see there is a beginning and there is also 'time'.

However, God is NOT a beginning. God is not an end. God is forever and has always been.
That's what people don't understand.

I know that already - but the point is, our brains cannot understand the concept of "always existed" - Who created God ? There MUST be a creation - if God himself took 6 days to create it all, it means there is a process of creation. If God always existed, then technically, he could have created everything instantly and not in 6 days. We need God around here, it takes years to fix roads, it's a mess :lol: NOW perhaps one can explain this concept by the fact God is not a physical entity, therefore it needs no "building" so to speak, whereas physical matter needs "building" ... what about us ? When we die we return to our initial STATE, did our "essence" also always exist along with God and made to evolve with each iteration of physical life ? They say we are all made in the image of God, so maybe God cloned himself into so many "souls" but with a different genetics - FREE will, and then these souls eventually made it to the physical realms, where they can learn experiences, and evolve - or devolve and start over :P MAYBE one day when this is all over, we will all know these answers. Maybe when we are outside our physical bodies, we can UNDERSTAND this concept, that our physical brain cannot. When we are energy we are "everywhere" and "everything" perhaps, so it might be easier to understand this concept when we are in our original state.

What about other planets and universes and galaxies ? There MUST be other life and dimensions, it is unlikely that the entire universe was created with galaxies, and only earth has living physical people - could it be that there used to be physical life on other planets and they experienced their own end times and now it is our turn ? :D

Quote:
God created everything in 6 days that includes planets. Humans were created on that last day.
God rested on the 7th day.

It was a Sunday right ? ;) And "resting", God is not physical, so is not bound by physical limitation, so I prefer saying that he just did nothing on day 7, since all was created in 6 days :lol:

Quote:
IF Eve had not sinned, we probably wouldn't be here. We are born into sin.

This could be the key to life - we were meant to reproduce - God gave us genitals, our creator made it pleasurable to shag. Unfortunately nowadays it has turned into a game, out of control fornication, sleep-a-thons, etc. YET some people still have values and won't shag the next person they meet on the street, but the whole concept is that the way humans were created in such a severely flawed way, means that sin was inevitable - BUT there is free will, you can still take your own decisions, resisting lust and temptations is difficult, some people do it, most won't, but they are not doomed just yet.

Quote:
Even scientist wonder why we don't live forever. Everything about us is made to renew itself. Think
about the largest organ in the body.....skin. It's rather amazing actually. Get a cut on you one day
and you can watch it disappear as soon as it happens, if you have a mind to. Instead, we break down,
bit by bit, with disease, age, etc.

Actually our skin is continually regenerating itself, but slowly, so you get a cut and it will heal with time.
There are many aspects of our body that are designed to regenerate. Every single day there are millions upon millions of cells that die in our body - if not for regeneration, we would all be dead very young :D So skin regenerates, even the liver regenerates itself, hair, etc and all that and God forgot about our teeth - we only get 1 new set of teeth after our child ones fall off :P Even brain cells are said to regenerate but only until a certain age, and after that they don't anymore. Eventually as we age, the speed at which we lose cells is faster than regeneration so we AGE, there is no fountain of youth - some people cheat life and live longer, they have good genes, but you can't escape death, we were designed to decay the day we are born, and even so, the world has become saturated and overpopulated, because people are reproducing faster, maybe faster than God anticipated :lol:

Quote:
They would not have called a fire from a space
ship a space ship. They'd call it a burning bush. Vonnegut does a terrific job and if you have never
read the book, it's a quick read. Not a big book.

Will read.....

Quote:
In regards to hell, yep it exists. According to the Bible, some rich guy was thirsty in hell and ask
for a drink of water. To make it short, he was denied because of how he lived and treated poor
Lazarus when alive.

It's hard for em to understand how can one drink water in hell though :mrgreen: and if there is, it's not cold water, unless they have refrigeration down there too :P

Quote:
Naw, our brains are stupid. We just think we're smart. Look around. A piss ant is smarter than
humans.

Yep I won't disagree there - knowing how to drive cars, code, build skyscrapers, does not make us smarter, just more agile - but animals in general have more respect and can make with what they have. Keep in mind not all humans are bad - if you had a chance to work in poor countries or visit poor countries or meet / work with poor people, you will notice one trait they have in them - they seem more respectful (by a mile), and do with what they have - of course this excludes the ones who go into scamming, but that's another big and dangerous topic :D

Quote:
A lot of people in the world get cremated and it has little to do with expenses. My husband was
cremated per his wishes and I also carried out his final wishes as to where he wanted his ashes
to go.

That's true - there are different reasons and own beliefs. Some people don't want to be buried under the ground and be eaten by the worms, or simply other beliefs and rather be burned - But wasn't there a time where cremation was unacceptable and eventually became ? There is nothing specific in the Bible that forbids cremation, some people are afraid of cremation by the concept of BURNING, or that it may be a sin. I remember reading a study about this where it said that they surveyed people and the great majority wanted it to avoid the burden of expenses to their families....

Also in the era of the Bible, cremation was not a thing, was it ?

Quote:
Even cremation can be expensive. It's not always the cheapest way to go, depending on what you
want.

Well here anyway, it is the cheaper route, unless you want an urn made with out of all diamonds or 24k gold. Obviously an Urn requires only a small lot and only digging, no excavation required - only the excavation services are quite costly here, it's operated by Mafia. With urn it takes a shovel. So for a standard urn, service, church, stone and engraving, it can cost you a few thousands - also you don't have the lot maintenance fee, you don't need it,. Some people to choose as an extra, a maintenance fee that covers a few years of maintaining the lot, stone, etc, but even so a traditional burial and service that goes with it, WILL run you 5 figures here. Cremation will run you low 4 figures, again, unless you want a big urn made of diamonds and 24k gold, and/or want it kept on display....and even that will still be cheaper than burial :D I have known people who have spent over $30k Canadian $ for a standard burial and service. What a rip-off, what a scam basically, but around here it is well known that the industry is run by the mob, that and the construction industry in general - hire companies to do simple road repairs and work, millions of $, CRAZY, hire a company to fix something in your house, remodel, 4-5 figures, what a RIP OFF - and you only come to know how crooked the industry is, if you are one of those DYI'ers that do everything around the home and you realise how much money you saved. Here when you call a company for some simple cement work, you get charged THOUSANDS of bucks ! It's amazing the money you'd save if you did it yourself, so it is no different in the "death" industry - they PREY on families and over charge, because they are in such a state where they are not thinking of finances and are willing to part with their money - it's almost as if some people show more respect and spend more on a dead person than when they were alive :D

Also one clarification, when I said the soul sticks with the body at death, what I meant was that unlike what people think, our souls may not immediately leave the body at death - we don't just float away into space. I believe that there is a transition, that our soul remains with the body, it could hover around, we don't immediately DETACH so to speak, and for some people who die in specific conditions or deny their death, they might stick around longer, whilst some might move on sooner, I strongly believe that. I have another theory - you as a nurse, worked in hospitals right ? So you have seen many code blue events I suppose right ? There are some patients who are successfully brought back to life - if we have a silver cord, we don't DETACH from it immediately - if we moved on so rapidly, we would be unable to come back, we would be in a vegetative state basically (theory). BUT there are patients who cannot be resuscitated - no matter how many shocks you give them or injections, they remain flat line and dead. My theory is, that they either "moved on" faster, OR they are hovering around their body, but they made the CHOICE not to come back. I think w have a choice - some people feel they have unfinished business and WANT to come back. Even medicine is unable to answer some of these mysteries. Some people are able to recall exactly what went on in the room when they were clearly DEAD and no brain activity, so they ARE hovering around their body.......Mystery is, why don't ALL patients have this recollection. It's hard to pin it on chemical reactions in the brain when a patient is able to recall exactly what was SAID and DONE in the room, even recall conversations in OTHER room with 100% accuracy - no chemical reactions in the brain can do that.......BUT does this prove that we are more than just a physical body and brain - to skeptics, NO........As far as I'm concerned, there is no doubt in my mind that we are MORE than just a physical body - we are just a VESSEL carrying who we are, and when we die, basically this vessel is retired, but the essence that makes us a person.
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207

#35 by dutch1898 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 19:40

My daughter will take my ashes out to sea in her outrigger canoe.
dutch1898
Posts1,372
Member Since2 Nov 2007
Last Visit15 Dec 2020
Likes Given1,024
Likes Received1,816/877

#36 by valerie » Wed Sep 16, 2020 20:50

No one created God. He always was and always is.

We don't have an initial state. We were not created. Adam and Eve was created.
We are all descendants and all of us came about through sin.

Well how many planets, universes, galaxies are there, really? A few? A lot? It
does not matter because whatever the amount is, God created it.

The sabbath would actually be on Saturday. That is the 7th day. Constantine at
one point set the sabbath on Sunday so most religions, or at least protestant religions,
tend to believe Sunday is the day of rest.

There's always been adultery. When Moses went on the mountain, he returned to see
the people partying, have sex with one another, and worshipping a golden idol. The
'flesh is weak'.

Not everyone will die. Some will escape death.

'Chariots of the Gods' might be on Amazon Prime for free watch. The book is better
of course but the movie is worthy.

Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust, is the only known scripture in regards to cremation at all.
As far as I know, the Bible does not state any where what how a body is to be disposed of.
Many cultures have different ways they dispose of the body. For example, what did they do
in Egypt and old Roman times? Mummified and placed in tombs. Many American Indians
cremated their dead and many buried their dead sitting up. Lots of different ways people
disposed of their dead and my guess would be, cremation was probably top of the list.

Hearing is the last thing to go when dying. Therefore, people may in fact hear what is going
on in the room, or in the hall, or in the general area where they are. Some people think the
hearing may get better, more localized, since the other senses are gone. People can visualize
while dying. They might hear something like this:

Doug, I am going outside for a moment to smoke
Ok Shirley, take Amy with you
Alright, you want some coffee?
Sure, bring me two cups on your way back
If anything happens and you need me, I'll be right out the door where the candy machine is
Ok

Now then if you are on your death bed, you may hear every word that was spoken and you
may be able to visualize all that. So what happens when you are in recovery and not dying
after all? Well, you might think you were out of your body and saw Shirly and Amy outside
at the door by the candy machine smoking and maybe you saw them come back with coffee.

So when we die we may go before God immediately to be judged or perhaps there is a waiting
room some where. I just hope they have good fruit and some McCaffe coffee.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383

#37 by suraraj » Wed Sep 16, 2020 21:29

This post is now converted from Pure science to Pure Religion. :roll: :roll:
suraraj
Posts973
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given212
Likes Received816/545

#38 by tasman1 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 21:58

suraraj wrote: This post is now converted from Pure science to Pure Religion. :roll: :roll:

you are right so I must cheer you up

Dutch inventor's mushroom coffins turn bodies into compost . Reason ? So they can scatter your compost , scatter it in some nice park and when dogs come they can piss over our compost . I call it dog pissed human compost

In the Netherlands you can keep helping the planet after you die -- by opting for a living coffin made of mushrooms which speeds up the decomposition of your body.

The coffin turns corpses into compost that enriches the soil thanks to mycelium, the root structure of fungi.

The "Living Cocoon" is a world first, according to Bob Hendrikx, who invented the idea in his student laboratory at Delft Technical University.

"This is the world's first living coffin, and actually last Saturday the first human being in the Netherlands was composted and returned into the cycle of life," he told AFP.

The coffin was the final resting place for an 82-year-old woman, whose body will decompose within two to three years.

If a traditional coffin with varnished wood and metal handles is used, the process normally takes more than ten years.

The casket itself will meanwhile disappear within 30 to 45 days.

"It's actually an organism, so it's made from mycelium which is the root structure of mushrooms," Hendrikx said. "They're the biggest recyclers in nature".

"This is the most natural way to do it... we no longer pollute the environment with toxins in our body and all the stuff that goes into the coffins but actually try to enrich it and really be compost for nature."
tasman1
Posts16,062
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,538
Likes Received15,914/8,277

#39 by pardeeep143 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 23:03

The Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF), Russia’s sovereign wealth fund has tied up with India's Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories to conduct the clinical trials and distribution of Sputnik V vaccine in India. Dr Reddy's tie up to manufacture Sputnik V vaccine for India.Dmitriev said if the trials succeed the vaccines will be available in India as early as November this year.The Phase I and II results have shown promise, and we will be conducting Phase-III trials in India to meet the requirements of the Indian regulators. Sputnik V vaccine could provide a credible option in our fight against COVID 19 in India,” said G V Prasad, CEO Dr Reddy's in a statement.
AstraZeneca or Oxford vaccine is also in Phase-3 trials with India’s Serum Institute contracted to produce it and has appeared ahead in the race for public use. There are two other Indian vaccines that are being developed and are in Phase I and II stage trials and have shown no significant side-effects yet.
Dr Reddy’s will perform Phase 3 clinical trials — where a vaccine is tested on thousands of human beings to establish efficacy and safety — for Sputnik V in India, as required by Indian regulatory norms.
i hope it help without sideeffects. :thumbup: :thumbup:
pardeeep143
Posts534
Member Since12 Mar 2019
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given217
Likes Received363/277

#40 by Darkstar2 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 20:13

valerie wrote:

Well how many planets, universes, galaxies are there, really? A few? A lot? It
does not matter because whatever the amount is, God created it.

The concept of pure energy creating physical matter is different for a human brain to grasp, because in the physical world it would defy the rule of physics - all energy has a source - Did all this physical matter during creation just appear magically out of thin air - in the ghosts rule book it says that spirits cannot interact with physical realm, only demons can. So God is NOT physical matter, and it ALWAYS existed so God must have been bored in the void all this infinite time before creation - one day we will all know the answers - maybe, maybe not :D One thing for sure, God must do something about those Flat Earth people and put some sense into them :mrgreen: Even the entire universe SPACE is likely not infinite, it might actually be looping on itself.

Quote:
There's always been adultery. When Moses went on the mountain, he returned to see
the people partying, have sex with one another, and worshipping a golden idol. The
'flesh is weak'.

The human anatomy was designed based on hormones, and chemical reactions - the act of copulating was designed to be something pleasurable and trigger pleasure hormones - Otherwise, I'm pretty sure that if sex did not generate this feeling, that random fornication, one night stands and adultery would not exist, and there probably would be far less people on earth, because people would not just f.... for the pleasure of it, and only do the act if they absolutely needed to have kids - so yeah I guess this is one design flaw of humans - maybe initially this pleasure trigger was meant to be an incentive for people to reproduce - it backfired I guess - back to the drawing board I guess :D

Quote:
Hearing is the last thing to go when dying. Therefore, people may in fact hear what is going

That's the point - when you are clinically dead, you are unconscious, your brain's electrical activity stops, your brain stops working, so ALL your senses are stopped sine your brain is no longer processing hearing, seeing, sensing, anything - If people can still hear and see and REMEMBER IT whilst they were dead and brain NOT processing anything, this supports the theory that consciousness and senses can exist outside the brain - and that the brain is just a vessel carrying the signal, much like a radio processing the signals and modulating them. Some people are able to remember floating and SEEING below what is happening, that would be impossible when the brain activity is flat and basically you are unconscious - You are unconscious in your BRAIN - but your essence, the signal that makes you lives on. some people even reported being able to float and travel across the room and different rooms, no brain function or chemical reactions can ever support this - remember the brain shows zero electrical activity, you are basically clinically dead - even if your cells have not quite died yet, your brain is not processing any external stimuli, you are UNCONSCIOUS. The same way that if you were in a DEEP SLEEP and someone were to quietly come in your room and talk, you would not be able to hear anything, you are in a deep sleep, you would not be able to see anything, your eyes are closed. Studies show that during sleep you can hear stuff, but that is more likely during REM stage, NOT during deep sleep stages.

Quote:
So when we die we may go before God immediately to be judged or perhaps there is a waiting
room some where. I just hope they have good fruit and some McCaffe coffee.

There is no judging - judging only happens on the final judgment day where all are judged, so what happens meanwhile, we might be in a waiting room or "limbo" or just reincarnate into a new body - there are more and more studies with compelling evidence that supports this theory - some kids were able to remember their past names, parents name, how they died, and verified against actual events, that they had no way of knowing.

Quote:
I just hope they have good fruit and some McCaffe coffee.

I hope they have some scones and some Earl Grey tea :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 5, 2021 15:03:11 PST