Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkI may be $3-$4 million richer today - proof inside
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
I may be $3-$4 million richer today - proof inside

#1 by Darkstar2 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 16:24

Very bad day for surveys today, and lately, it's all coming down crashing, up until I opened my e-mail, lo and behold, I discover that I am now a millionaire, thanks to Mr. David C. Lee from US INSPECTION :D

YES INDEED, there are metal boxes with my name on it, containing millions of $, and they can be released to me if I accept to share 30% with the inspector, wow amazing I am so excited and happy - US inspector for JFK airport, where his e-mail is an aol.de ya I believe this yeah definitely legit :lol: even more legit, there is a CC with at least 500 other e-mails, yep definitely legit.... I thought I would share my new found wealth, by posting the e-mail, I just will edit out the e-mail and phone number, so the "inspector" does not get too many calls :P

Quote:
DAVID CARL LEE
INSPECTION UNIT
J.F Kennedy International Airport New York
Phone Number : (512) xxx xxxx

Dear Owner,

I am David C. Lee, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection
Unit at John F. Kennedy International airport, New York- working hand
in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and
Border Protection. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned
shipment from a Diplomat from Africa and when scanned it revealed
an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing
approximately 25kg each.The consignment was abandoned because the
Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it
was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping
agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.
On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $3Million to
$4Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house
till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about
25kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective
capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment
including your name and address, the official document from United
Nation office in africa are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

PROVIDE YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND FULL HOME ADDRESS, TO CROSS CHECK
IF IT CORRESPONDS WITH THE NAME AND ADDRESS ON THE CONSIGNMENT
INCLUDING THE NAME OF NEAREST AIRPORT AROUND YOUR CITY AND OTHER
DETAILS.
You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery.
All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get
everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed
to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content
30% for me / 70% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business with you and share the money,
since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the
Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this
airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 30%/70% with
you. Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL:(xxxx@aol.com)

Below is my direct telephone number. Call me as soon as you receive
this mail and send me all the requested information to my email.

Phone Number : (512) xxx xxxx
David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

Well sounds legit right, so what am I waiting for, why don't I send him my personal information and wait for him to come deliver the metal boxes with my money, these box sure weight a lot of money, what is the currency, gold nuggets ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

So thank you to whomever random person decided to make me a millionaire, I promise the money will be well saved :mrgreen: Let's see now, $4 million at 0.000001% interest, yeah - money will be put in a shoe box under the bed, where it is safe, unless of course Trump wins and I can invest it in the DOW (some of it)

So until I receive my new found fortune, I guess nothing will change for me.

The e-mail was CC'ed to others too, maybe you are one of the lucky few to receive money, good luck ! :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,205
Likes Received12,389/6,607

#2 by Arvind9 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 18:20

This type of mail is very common in my Email spam folder,from various kind of people if I open all and respond I would be a billionaire
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,904
Likes Received2,922/2,127

#3 by Darkstar2 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 19:49

Arvind9 wrote: This type of mail is very common in my Email spam folder,from various kind of people if I open all and respond I would be a billionaire

And what is sad is that some gullible people far for this ! I mean these criminals are complete newbies, or really stupid, I mean it's very unlikely that a major US airport inspection would use an AOL address, even less an aol.de. The idiot who sent the e-mail also used CC instead of BCC, so ALL e-mails he sent to (the suckers) were exposed, the whole story makes absolutely no sense, why the hell would some random stranger from South Africa happen to send undisclosed boxes full of millions of $, that apparently has my name on it. It's one of those scams where they ask you to send thousands of $ first in taxes and fees in exchange for the boxes of money, typical SCAM - and since when do US officials use FONGO numbers LOL ! If I didn't know better I'd play along, I could have some fun with this though apparently this is not recommended - so what I CAN do is forward the e-mail to yahoo and AOL's abuse department, not that it will matter anyway, these scammers can use one of thousands of throwaway e-mails anyway....It's sad that some people fall for this, thinking they made big money only to find out they were scammed of several thousands of $. There was a time when I was one of those suckers who believed everything, how did I learn ? I got scammed myself a few thousands $, luckily at the time I was working and could recover, I learned the hard way. I lost over $4,000 in online scams, then ClixSense came along, and in 1 year recovered my losses, and ironically I found out about CS on the same sites that advertised these scams that I fell for....very odd, but I guess I was super lucky, because the site I was on Genius Funds apparently scammed for 500 million $, and I heard of some people losing $250k to that scam.

These scams come from mostly 3 countries, I will not mention them not to be misinterpreted like I usually do here and accused of stuff, but some countries are known for operating these big scams, it's FACT, nothing against the people from said countries, but there are LOT of scammers there including governments.

For some reason lately i get a dozen calls every other day from international telemarketers trying to scam me,
one day I owe the IRS millions and will go to jail if I do not pay my taxes through bitcoin :P another day I am told I am wanted fugitive and they want to make a deal to erase sentence if I pay a few thousands of $.........Another day telling me my computer is infected with viruses and that if I pay $300 they can fix it, etc. I am literally a scam magnet :lol: I can understand that some people are poor and need to support themselves and their family, but there are other means to do so, and nothing justifies committing crime and destroying other people's lives.

Also people who have no means of income and support a family should wear the rubber, or practice abstinence and stop having kids. There are literally people who spend their days shagging, and producing kids upon kids, big families of 12 kids, 20 kids, and yet no means to feed them, that's wrong........... I have no sympathy for these f****** criminals - some senior citizens find themselves wiped clean of their entire life savings to these scammers, they WORKED for it all their life only to lose it all!

Instead of spending trillions of $ WASTED on this SCAM of a space program and other bullshit, why not spend that money on important stuff, like poverty, world hunger, because clearly what is done now is not enough, and when countries are giving millions to poor countries, it goes mostly to the shit for brains corrupted politicians, and not the people who need it, which is why France President wants to make sure that the money sent to Lebanon does not go to their corrupted thief of a politician.
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,205
Likes Received12,389/6,607
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 4, 2021 23:17:19 PST