Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkPasta Sauce explosion ........tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Pasta Sauce explosion ........tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 17:30

Some say we have here in Australia best food in the world [ very explosive :o ]

Coles shopper outraged after pasta sauce explodes through delivery

A Coles customer’s delivery arrived covered in pasta sauce after one of the glass jars she ordered shattered on the commute to her home.

Not only were the Melbourne woman’s groceries coated in a layer of the sauce, but her front porch received an unsightly pasting as well.

The irate customer complained of not only the pasta sauce mishap, but also about some of the items she ordered being missing and some others being replaced with unsuitable items.

I am appalled at the customer service and responsiveness! I’ve been trying to contact Coles online for a week now and [I’ve heard] nothing, she wrote to the retailer’s Facebook page.
tasman1
Posts16,014
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,483
Likes Received15,852/8,251

#2 by Arvind9 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 18:17

I did not find anything wrong in the taste with you have written,and if things went wrong after leaving a shop why blame costumer service next time have it delivered to have a better experience
Arvind9
Posts4,712
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,863
Likes Received2,884/2,104

#3 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 19:04

tasman1 wrote: Some say we have here in Australia best food in the world [ very explosive :o ]

What were they high on at the time ? :P

Quote:
Coles shopper outraged after pasta sauce explodes through delivery

A Coles customer’s delivery arrived covered in pasta sauce after one of the glass jars she ordered shattered on the commute to her home.

Shattered from what ? Did it contain ammonium nitrate ? :D Was the temperature too hot for the jar ?
Was there a live crocodile wanting to escape ? :D

Quote:
The irate customer complained of not only the pasta sauce mishap, but also about some of the items she ordered being missing and some others being replaced with unsuitable items.

One good reason never to order your groceries online, and even worse, never buy anything from Coles.
Zero customer service, I guess you can see they turn a cole shoulder :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,058
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,197
Likes Received12,370/6,595

#4 by tasman1 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 19:44

Pasta Sauce from Coles is only danger if you eat that pasta and try to fart , boooooom , adios , you are history :lol:
tasman1
Posts16,014
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,483

#5 by valerie » Thu Aug 13, 2020 21:30

I don't know what Coles is but I assume some kind of grocery store.

There is some grocery items I won't order because it is too easy to be damaged.
Also there is certain times of the year I won't order certain products.

Items in a glass jar, I would choose to go inside the store and buy it.

In the summer when it is very hot, it's not a good idea to order items that might melt
or explode from the heat. Delivery trucks are generally not air conditioned but in the
cab for the driver, not in the trailer.

I'm like a squirrel, stocking up for the winter. I have 24 jars of pasta sauce but I bought
them all inside the store (at different days of course).
valerie
Posts21,894
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,614/8,275

#6 by wildbillhickok » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:13

Exploded...This is very strange.

The sauce was on a bottle hermetically closed, but what kind of substance was there to make the pressure rise enough to cause an explosion. :?:

I think that this menu, when eaten, has a lot of potential to cause loud farting...
wildbillhickok
Posts253
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last Visit19 Nov 2021
Likes Given124
Likes Received147/116

#7 by valerie » Fri Aug 14, 2020 13:14

Glass pasta sauce jars have a flat screw lid. It's actually one of the easiest types to open.

I wouldn't order items that may result in damage, especially in the hot summer months.

Yes, food items can burst or explode easily in this heat. Say it is 110 degrees outside and
then add to that the heat inside the package and add to that the heat inside the delivery
trucks.
valerie
Posts21,894
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,379

#8 by charmoeren » Fri Aug 14, 2020 13:34

I buy as little as I can , I prefer to grow and make my own food.

Halfes and whole preserved food from shops = SHIT
charmoeren
Posts618
Member Since3 Oct 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given8
Likes Received768/367

#9 by valerie » Fri Aug 14, 2020 14:06

I don't grow veggies any more but my sisters family grows a lot on their farm.
So in the summer months I get a lot of veggies given to me from them. Tomatoes,
cucumbers, zucchini, yellow squash, beans, etc.
valerie
Posts21,894
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,379

#10 by Darkstar2 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 16:16

Pretty soon they will have websites selling instructions on how to build bombs and explosives, one main ingredient, Australian Pasta Sauce (preferably from Cole) :mrgreen: Actually 2 ingredients, Australian Pasta and Australian jar, a bomb that leaves a real mess, guess you can call it a dirty bomb :lol: 2.5 years later, Australian scientist discovers an effective cure for COVID19......Cole Tomato sauce, it causes the virus to implode within, safer than Chlorox, our sauce will kill the virus in its tracks, and not you......There will be plenty of TP, but a sudden shortage of tomato sauce across Australia.
Darkstar2
Posts17,058
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,197

#11 by wildbillhickok » Fri Aug 14, 2020 16:51

This specific pasta sauce needs to rapidly be regulated, for it not fall into the wrong hands :lol: :lol: :lol:

We all know that substances like or Ammonium nitrate (or Anfo) can causes a lot of damage when used by evil people, it can be used to make IEDs, for example.

In the right hands it can be used as fertilizer....on mining... or even to remove tree stumps etc.

Concluding, this is potentially dangerous...we all know how difficult it is to remove tomato sauce from clothes; and pepper can hurt the eyes :lol:
wildbillhickok
Posts253
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last Visit19 Nov 2021
Likes Given124
Likes Received147/116

#12 by tasman1 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 17:21

wildbillhickok wrote: This specific pasta sauce needs to rapidly be regulated, for it not fall into the wrong hands :lol: :lol: :lol:

We all know that substances like or Ammonium nitrate (or Anfo) can causes a lot of damage when used by evil people, it can be used to make IEDs, for example.

In the right hands it can be used as fertilizer....on mining... or even to remove tree stumps etc.

Concluding, this is potentially dangerous...we all know how difficult it is to remove tomato sauce from clothes; and pepper can hurt the eyes :lol:

Aha ha , now I know why all pasta sauce did disappeared from Australian shops , gone to wrong hands , there will be booom . booom around the world
tasman1
Posts16,014
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,483

#13 by Darkstar2 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 18:10

wildbillhickok wrote: This specific pasta sauce needs to rapidly be regulated, for it not fall into the wrong hands :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully they don't read the forum here - though I'm sure there is already some eBooks on the dark web :mrgreen: I guess they will require permits to buy tomato sauce in the future. So this would be good for construction companies, they won't have to use expensive explosives, they can use Cole's Tomato Sauce instead, they can accomplish 2 things, demolish and have a nice pasta lunch on site, all that is left is the meat balls :lol:

Quote:

Oh right, as fertiliser, so next time you have some fruit or vegetable or wheat product and there is this after taste of tomato sauce, you'll know why :mrgreen: Cole's shares have gone up 500% in 1 day - bloody hell, they are on to something :P

Quote:

These would make great skunk bombs, you know that tomato somehow neutralises the skunk's stink, so no need to head to the ER in a bath of tomato juice if you get sprayed by a skunk - just carry a portable skunk stopper, set some traps, and before you know it, these exploding tomato traps will keep the skunks at bay - beware of the red grass ahead :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,058
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,197

#14 by Darkstar2 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 18:12

tasman1 wrote:

Aha ha , now I know why all pasta sauce did disappeared from Australian shops , gone to wrong hands , there will be booom . booom around the world

ahahahah it's Asutralia mate, of course these things disappear quickly, that and alcohol :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,058
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,197
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 26, 2021 23:44:57 PST