Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkIs Canada hiding the true COVID19 cases ????
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Is Canada hiding the true COVID19 cases ????

#1 by Darkstar2 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 08:06

There are days that I wonder stuff, a lot of things :) More and more countries are starting to roll back and go into lockdown due to a surge in COVID19 cases, is it a second wave, maybe, maybe not, but countries that are rolling back are experiencing a massive surge in cases, so it's safe to call it a new wave. Yet, when you look at Canada's stats, they are pretty damn impressive, aside from the 2 worst provinces, Ontario and Quebec, in regards to number of cases and people who don't give a crap about others health safety and their own, the numbers are good !, and even now in those 2 provinces the cases are remaining very stable, and even declining. Situation has remained quite stable in Canada - whilst other countries are rolling back......... SO, it makes me wonder, is Canada any better than other countries, do we have people who respect authority, rules, a good leader...... Hell no ! So how on earth can Canada sustain such good numbers, I mean it does not have a magic formula, it is applying the same rules everyone else is supposed to be applying, and yet Canadians are still gathering in crowds, going to bars, banging and getting wasted, not wearing bloody masks etc..........So what's going on here ? Is Canada on the verge of a second wave and rollback ? Are we so close to this tipping point, since most other countries experienced this ? Even countries that have applied stricter measures ?

So I can see 1 of 2 scenarios. 1) Canada is nearing a big surge in cases and will rollback 2) There are FAR more people infected than reality and provincial governments are hiding or not being fully transparent about testing results.

I think in the United States it is the case, even though they report huge numbers, it's likely there are 20x more cases, either due to inaccurate testing results and false negatives, OR somehow intentionally misreporting numbers.

I'm worried ! This gives people a false sense of hope that we are heading in the right direction and that this virus is over, we are almost at the end of the long dark tunnel...........but I am worried that we may have barely entered that tunnel.

I think Autumn and beginning of winter will be covid19 hell on earth, and I think North America will be hit hard.

So much for herd immunity huh? well it won't happen with COVID19......

every day that passes, all hopes for a vaccine fades away after all the new discoveries they are making about the virus and short lived immunity.

There is no way this virus came from nature - it was MEANT to inflict pain, to last for a very long time and to be persistent, and it may have the ability to adapt to treatments, vaccines, etc.

Maybe even the human species will have covid19 imprinted in its DNA cells at birth.....

who knows.

Canada's individual provincial leaders are concerned as well, even going as far as guaranteeing a second wave.

Politicians are relying on the Spanish Flu model, and even though this happened a long time ago, and by now we should have better resources, apparently not, I think we are on course for another Spanish Flu scenario.

The number of deaths from COVID19 is not the only concern - the number of suicides will skyrocket - the number of homeless, jobless will skyrocket. The number of personal bankruptcies will skyrocket.

I do not think Canad is immune from all of this, it's not like we have exceptional leaders in the provinces anyway, and Canada wide.

If Canada somehow shuts down ALL borders and bans ALL travel in and out the country, I think we CAN ****MAYBE**** avoid a worst case scenario - after all, it is travelers who brought this China virus into the country, but sadly, with the PM we have now, who thinks more of his own interest and politicial agenda, would never take such difficult decisions - but they would be most effective - They would hurt the airline and travel industry, but they would save an entire country from permanent economical collapse, eventually government could cough up the money to save the travel / airline industries, but many other industries will be saved. If they start opening travel in and out, it's guaranteed we will be in deep shit.

There should not be ANY travel in and out the country for non essential reasons.

Other countries should do the same, every country should do the same, that's how you STOP the virus in its path, the virus likes to travel, if you limit its path and follow rules (masks, distance, hygiene) eventually it will fade, become weak, have nowhere to spread.

TRAVEL is what 's going to keep this virus alive.

SO I have 2 words to say to travelers.....

Read my mind.

I just want this (insert words V told me not to say) pandemic to be done with, done done done done done done done done done.) How the hell long are we going to endure this shit ? COVID this cOVID that, at this rate, the virus is the only thing that will be left on this planet.

They should then rename the planet from Earth to COVID19, it is a catchy name for a planet :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,205
Likes Received12,389/6,607

#2 by inshaf1997 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 08:13

i have read some para, dont worry corono will gone soon,
Newzealand is way better than any other countires..
inshaf1997
Posts487
Member Since4 Nov 2015
Last Visit27 Aug 2021
Likes Given495
Likes Received237/167

#3 by Arvind9 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:44

India now becomes the Covid19 epicenter of the world with 62,000 new cases in the last 24hours,now India has everyday cases more than the US and BRAZIL,14% Indians face mental disorders,130 million have become jobless,the government decides to end lockdown amidst rising cases,which will make the situation worse
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,904
Likes Received2,922/2,127

#4 by apollonia84 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 04:29

I am 111% sure that all countries numbers of covid cases are underestimated.

Last week I discussed with our dental hygienist, which is canadian. She works since almost 5 years in Switzerland. But she received a mail to step back to Canada and cease her work in Switzerland. If not, her professional recognition would be reversed and she would need to get back to studies.

She was so sad but canadian government is looking after his resident medical professionals to come back quickly.
apollonia84
Posts54
Member Since11 Apr 2020
Last Visit26 Feb 2021
Likes Given11
Likes Received63/30

#5 by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 08:38

apollonia84 wrote: I am 111% sure that all countries numbers of covid cases are underestimated.

They ARE, and not necessarily because politicians are hiding it, BUT because of FACTS. More than 40% of this virus is spread by people who have no symptoms, so no symptoms means there is a % of the population that will get COVID19, never know it, therefore will never test obviously, so they won't count in the statistics. Only those that show symptoms, and WANT to be tested count, and of course those who have severe complications and end up in the hospital, they are tested whether they like it or not. So on one side you have a large % of COVID19 cases that are untested + probably a % that is skewed intentionally by the government. This could be one of the reasons why this virus is lingering and new cases are still happening despite all the measures taken - Some people are naturally immune to COVID19, will never get symptoms, but they are shedding the virus and infecting others. These are the very people who cry HOAX and FAKE PANDEMIC, these selfish little you know what. Some people are immune due to being exposed with variants of a coronavirus, from a past terrible version of the cold or other. If COVID19 was only a symptomatic spread, then this pandemic would be over with. Whoever designed this mf of a virus meant for it to spread silently. It's unknown yet the % of symptomatic vs. asymptomatic, but it COULD be in THEORY, that maybe 40-60% of the population will have COVID19 at some point, never know it, never a symptom or mild symptom, and this lot will never get tested, and will keep the pandemic alive by spreading their nasty virus to others. This is why I do not believe a vaccine will be useful - Herd immunity is not possible, and there are too many asymptomatic people around, many already with immunity, I do not believe enough people will want to get vaccinated, so they are wasting trillions of $ on something that will likely be effective maybe after 2nd or 3rd iteration - could be another 2-3 years before an effective vaccine comes out.

So even without government corruption, it is FACT that the number of cases are underestimated. Only a fraction of the population is being tested, the daily reported cases are always based on testing done few days earlier. You could use a formula to estimate the actual number of cases based on the ratio of positive to negative tests vs. general population, but that would be an estimate. Hypothetically, if the entire population gets tested, the numbers would likely be SO MUCH higher, I don't know by how much but it would be in the 2 digit multiples (20x? 50x ? 100x ?) but then there is a bias in results, there are false positives and false negatives, what a mess - so you would need multiple tests, and that would be impossible. With all the technology we have today and they cannot invent an accurate test ? I mean they built rockets to go in space FFS, can't they build less intrusive devices to test for COVID19 ? Something that would encourage more testing rather than sticking a 5 foot swab up your nostril and poking the insides of your brain ? :P

Quote:
Last week I discussed with our dental hygienist, which is canadian. She works since almost 5 years in Switzerland. But she received a mail to step back to Canada and cease her work in Switzerland. If not, her professional recognition would be reversed and she would need to get back to studies.

She was so sad but canadian government is looking after his resident medical professionals to come back quickly.

Typical Canadian government BULLYING and INTIMIDATION tactics. It's not because they care, they don't give a shit! It's all politics. There are many Canadians who decide to move to a different country. If she worked 5 years, was she a citizen ? No reason to force her back to Canada under such threats. As far as those threats, I'm questioning the legality of such, this could be brought up in the highest court, but the government knows that most people won't fight for their rights. She would have been safer where she was, Canada has 2 coronavirus hotspots. What part of Canada was she in ? Ontario ? Quebec ? Those are the 2 worst provinces in Canada for COVID19 cases. Quebec was hit the hardest and many companies have shut their doors permanently or just closed and moving to another province or even country.
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,205

#6 by valerie » Sun Aug 09, 2020 08:43

If they don't have symptoms then how do they know 40% don't have symptoms?

:lol:

It's ALL bs. All of it.

The only real fact and real proof we have is :

-There is a virus
-Some get sick from the virus
-Some die from the virus
-We don't have a vaccine for the virus
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,618/8,277

#7 by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 16:42

valerie wrote: If they don't have symptoms then how do they know 40% don't have symptoms?

TESTING. The government in this country has encouraged mass testing, when someone has been exposed to an area that was contaminated, testing is encouraged whether the person has symptoms or not, and it turned out that a large number of tests that turned positive where from people who did NOT have symptoms and were just as advised to get tested for safety precautions. Also, when they shut down all borders and travel and locked down, the number of cases kept skyrocketing daily, so where did those new infections come from ? Community transmission. There have been MANY instances where people have organised parties and get together, where everyone was otherwise ok, then days later, it was reported that a large number of the group was infected, how so when everyone was fine ? It's because the person that was sick was asymptomatic and spread it to the group who became symptomatic. A LOT of people are doing their everyday thing, without symptoms, THEY are the ones contributing to spreading the virus. When people are sick and have symptoms they stay home !!!!, so it has been established that asymptomatic people contribute for spreading the most infections. The virus has an incubation period of up to 14 days, that's a fact, and some people develop symptoms as early as within 3-5 days, but meanwhile they can shed enough of the virus to infect others, BEFORE they develop symptoms - they could be the most contagious during the first few days.

This is why it is a waste of time to screen people at airports and take their temperature, or check for symptoms. You could check someone and he/she is fine, no fever no symptoms, but they may be shedding the virus and spreading it.

The only way to stop this pandemic is to test the ENTIRE population, at least 2 times and isoalted / quarantine all the positives, take a 3rd round of tests for safety. There is a LOT of COVID19 infections circulating in people who are fine, will never show symptoms, they are the ones who should be locked up and quarantined until they recover, THEY are the ones spreading the virus. But we all know that whole population testing is unrealistic.

Civil unrest is going to happen in most countries, why because people don't want to wear their masks, people WANT the pandemic to last FOREVER, and it will, as long as the virus has a host to infect, it will keep circulating.
As long as people don't get into their mind that COVID19 can be spread by people without symptoms, so long as hospitals will be full of people dying ...... COVID19 is not only respiratory disease, it is a MENTAL disease it is causing mental illness in people who were otherwise free of mental disorders. It is causing suicide, crime, unrest, depression, etc.
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,205

#8 by tasman1 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 16:55

Number of cases are 20-50 times higher in every country in the world

I still did not find a single person in my area who is tested for corona virus ,or know any person who is tested , in short real number of infected people is unknown

If real number is 20 times higher that tell us number of people who die from corona world wide is very low

How many people world wide die in average year from flu ? And who care for that number ?
tasman1
Posts16,062
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536
Likes Received15,912/8,277

#9 by tasman1 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 17:20

Pure Fact

Around 9 million people die every year of hunger

Question .....Who care ?

Answer ......Nobody

World wide panic .......NO

Lockdown .................NO

Economy Suffer........NO

Freedom taken from people .....NO

Conclusion , corona virus is just a tool for population depopulation and to take our freedom , to lock us like animal . to make us obey, obey , obey , obey , obey or we will kill you
tasman1
Posts16,062
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536

#10 by valerie » Sun Aug 09, 2020 17:31

But how can they say 40% don't have symptoms of a total population in which.....at least
in the USA, only a small fraction has been tested.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,383

#11 by tasman1 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 17:46

valerie wrote: But how can they say 40% don't have symptoms of a total population in which.....at least
in the USA, only a small fraction has been tested.

Jesus Christ .................. Father forgive them , they do not know what they are talking about
tasman1
Posts16,062
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536

#12 by valerie » Sun Aug 09, 2020 18:37

:lol:
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,383

#13 by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 19:43

tasman1 wrote:

How many people world wide die in average year from flu ? And who care for that number ?

It's reported that around 500,000 people DIE of the flu each year world wide, and at least 50k in the United States, and that is even considering there is a Flu vaccine. Imagine with COVID19, and a vaccine that will likely be less effective and where the virus is much more contagious - so in theory there could be more deaths to COVID19 than the Flu, even with a vaccine (which will be a big FLOP IMO). All these assumptions really are based on models, it's unlikely that the first iteration of a vaccine will be 98-100% effective, no way, the Flu vaccine is not even close.

Some of you might think this is a laughing matter, but logically, if only symptomatic people spread this China virus, then it would be easier to track them, quarantine them, test them, and prevent further spread - but right now there are so many people NOT being tested, who are spreading this China virus, and Trump & Jerome Powell can keep on spending trillions of $ to save America from the Great Depression's Grim Reaper, but so long nobody tops the virus spread at the SOURCE, it will continue and continue and continue, and eventually neither Trump nor the Fed will be able to inject anymore fake money - the bubble will burst, the economy will go into depression for the next 20 years, and people will lose 70% of their 401k, which will mean hundreds of millions will be homeless......... so anybody who laughs now and thinks this Kung Flu virus is a joke, wait till you see what's coming, wait till you see your investments crumble, your loved one's investment crumble, losing your home, your job, everything you worked for.......... Maybe people of a certain age do not care as they claim they are dying anyway, but remember which generation is going to run this filthy planet, this cesspool of a planet filled with tainted DNA.

COVID19 is no joke, this is the grim reaper of virus, the motherload of viruses, it was designed to be the ultimate pandemic, the final destination, the end.

China has been engaging in animals cruelty for so many years why only now why only in 2019 this mystery virus emerges - someone out there meant for this virus to DESTROY the world in 2020 and beyond.....There is more and more plausible motive for COVID19 being nothing short of a biological warfare........a GENOCIDE that will kill hundreds of millions !

And yet you have big pharmas with their bullshit vaccines they claim will be ready for 2021, siphoning trillions of $ of tax payers money to make us believe a bunch of bollocks, but in reality this vaccine will be a SHAM, and the only ones who will profit from it are the rich.

No vaccine nor treatment will be effective enough to END the pandemic - COVID19, like the Flu will be residual, only COVID will be far more of a threat than the Flu. It will take at least until 2025 until covid19 daily cases drop to a level that is considered safe.

The wearing of masks and distancing will be a new normal, that will stay for YEARS !!!!

Asian countries are already used to this culture of wearing masks, so it is nothing new to them, but for Western world, it will be more difficult for people to include the masks into their daily lives.

Poor Trump and gullible Americans thinking that the holy grail vaccine will save them from the big bad COVID19 Grim Reaper.

What we are watching here is another multi trillion $ scam orchestrated by big pharmas, once again.

It's over folks, the world is not going back to normal ever, this virus will change life PERMANENTLY, and everything people worked hard for their whole life, is going down the toilet.

Thanks China.........The only way WE the world can thank them in return is cut ALL trade, and travel - BAN China.
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,205

#14 by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 19:55

tasman1 wrote: Pure Fact

Around 9 million people die every year of hunger

Mhm, and people die of cancer, and people die of diabetes, and people die of AIDS, etc, but last time I checked,
these are not highly contagious viruses that spread in the air....................so it's no use mentioning data about other diseases that kill more than COVID19. COVID19 is a HIGHLY infectious disease. IN theory, you could be in a big room on the opposite side of someone, at a far distance and still get infected, if the room's ventilation pushes those droplets towards you - this was studied and proven, and this is explains why in some parts of Europe there has been cases where people have been infected even after maintaining distance, wearing masks, and following all hygiene measures and only now the World Health Corrupt Organisation is telling the world that the virus is airborn - really, they knew this from day 1 !

Quote:
Conclusion , corona virus is just a tool for population depopulation and to take our freedom , to lock us like animal . to make us obey, obey , obey , obey , obey or we will kill you
[/quote]

According to your good mate Bill Gate$, the pandemic will end in 2021 for rich countries, and 2022 for developing ones, hmmmm I think he should shut his pie hole, he has vested interest in vaccines, of course his outlook will be optimistic, since when is he a virologist anyway ? He couldn't give two shits about this pandemic, he has enough money to support a luxury lifestyle and that of his entire family and their children, regardless on the outcome,
I believe both Bill Gate$ and Obama should shut their respective pie holes, I do not think the world wants to hear about their COVID19 diatribe - people want more assurance than that coming from snake oil merchants.

wait till you see the state of hospitals this winter, I think referring to this pandemic as a genocide is appropriate, they say the COVID19 holocaust is happening this winter - this is what will happen when the NASTY Flu + COVID19 will collide, and considering the models suggests for a nasty, cold and long winter 2020-2021, the virus will explode.
People are more confined in the winter, inside, the virus will EXPLODE, and cases will peak to record highs, far beyond what the world has seen in March-April.

Schools are opening (what an irresponsible decision to take, idiots!, They should have kept schools closed at least until 2021.........
And to think that this virus could have EASILY been contained and stopped in China and NOT become a pandemic, how come only NOW China is able to contain its new surge in some cities, why weren't they as effective in the beginning instead of allowing travelers in and out.....A few bad decisions from corruption turned a few cases into a world pandemic, and it took a long time for the World Hell Organisation to declare a world emergency :/
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,205

#15 by tasman1 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 20:03

darkstar ....... it is winter now , I am in Australia

Tasmania ................. number of virus cases .........0

Here , we do not wash hands [ I wash hands twice a day for 5 sec ] , we hand shake our friends , we kiss familly . we have distancing [ 100 millimetars ] ] and most important most still have sex [ not me , me to old geriatric , me just look ] :o ]
tasman1
Posts16,062
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536

#16 by valerie » Sun Aug 09, 2020 22:41

Statistics don't relay much in facts these days. I am not sure they ever did.

Kind of like when Trump was running for president and all the statistics said he would lose
and Clinton would win by a landslide.

If they say 50,000 people died from the flu, they may also say those same 50,000 people
died from cancer.

If you have ever looked at a death certificates, they tend to run off a bit about everything
or rarely nothing.

In other words, when a person dies, they may state the person died of the flu because that
person had the flu which put the person in the hospital and the person got the flu due to a
poor immune system, due to brain cancer, due to .....and so on. It's the same for dying of
pneumonia. It's the same for a person that may have multiple health issues but died due
to being hospitalized for one of them.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,383

#17 by Darkstar2 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 08:23

tasman1 wrote: darkstar ....... it is winter now , I am in Australia

Tasmania ................. number of virus cases .........0

In more dense populations the numbers will skyrocket. There are many areas in Canada with 0 cases too.
If you look at Ontario and Quebec, two densely populated provinces, they have the worst cases, and probably the most THICK of people who do not follow health safety guidelines. If you ignored Ontario and Quebec into the daily count, you would see Canada has virtually nothing, maybe single digits, in fact Canada would not even be in a pandemic. Quebec and Ontario make up the bulk of cases in Canada., all borders were shut, which helped keep Canada with low numbers. Wait until borders are open to non essential travel, Canada will be getting all the tourists from US and abroad, and infection will skyrocket again. The first case in Canada was a Canadian traveler returning from Iran, and since our muppets here did not take this pandemic seriously, she spread the virus around, had they imposed a FORCED quarantine for 14 days when she arrived, and from that moment shut all borders, and applied forced quarantine for all Canadians returning back, then Canada would have been free of COVID19 cases. Countries that have the worst numbers are the ones who have been the most negligent in handling the crisis.

Quote:
Here , we do not wash hands [ I wash hands twice a day for 5 sec ] , we hand shake our friends , we kiss familly . we have distancing [ 100 millimetars ] ] and most important most still have sex [ not me , me to old geriatric , me just look ] :o ]

That's nasty :D But this sounds aligned with how many people work. I'm sure everybody has at least seen once in their life, someone getting out of the bathroom stall and heading straight for the exit without washing their bloody hands. I've seen it, they take a dump, the whole truck load of #2's, then they bolt for the exit, touch food, touch whatever.......Some people don't wash their bloody hands, let alone wash their body and you can usually tell :D

5 seconds hand washing ? YIKES, you might as well not wash them :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,205

#18 by Nikorj » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:42

I completely stopped reading the news online.

I only read about covid-19 in the ySense forum now!!

I think i will name this fine forum : The Covid-19 expert psychic forum.
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#19 by Darkstar2 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 19:12

Nikorj wrote: I completely stopped reading the news online.

I only read about covid-19 in the ySense forum now!!

I don't know if that's a good thing or highly disturbing :lol: :lol: :lol: But yeah i guess it's free entertainment,
not even the Con Psyschics Network are that entertaining :P

Quote:
I think i will name this fine forum : The Covid-19 expert psychic forum.

With the slogan - Your #1 most trued source for up to the minute information on the COVID19 pandemic. :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,205
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 5, 2021 00:49:58 PST