Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkSad News and Good News
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Sad News and Good News

#1 by tasman1 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 19:29

Sad news ......... World War will not start at the end of 2021 but this year

Good News for U.S.A. Canada , Australia and England........... China have only around 300 nuclear bombs

Where will they send that here is my opinion

200 for U.S.A
50 to England
25 to Canada
25 to Australia

At same time U.S.A. will send 4000 to China , rest they must save for Russia and few more enemy

Think this will be very nice and bright fireworks , please reserve good spot and bring chips , cola and blanket
tasman1
Posts16,048
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,513
Likes Received15,891/8,268

#2 by suraraj » Thu Jul 23, 2020 21:51

Will I get any surveys regarding this? :lol: :lol:
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given212
Likes Received815/544

#3 by tasman1 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 22:13

suraraj wrote: Will I get any surveys regarding this? :lol: :lol:

Yes , huge number more, same as coronavirus surveys

Cool , long live coronavirus and WW3
tasman1
Posts16,048
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,513

#4 by Darkstar2 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 23:03

China is responsible for the world genocide through COVID19, if anything the entire world should unite together, put their differences aside and help one another should China decide to escalate conflict. I'm not sure China would have any incentive to escalate anything if the rest of the world is working together and supporting one another to defend themselves....but unfortunately we all know this won't happen. UNFORTUNATELY the U.S. has become the most hated country in the world, due to the actions of some past Presidents, so if there is a war and China is involved, China would have so many allies supporting it, including Russia, Iran and more........ Any SMART U.S. President would never want to go to war with China. As long as Trump is in power, there won't be a world war 3, at least not one involving the U.S.

What can we learn from this ? No world leader wants a world war, not even China, even though China wants tensions and stir shite all over the world, as if giving us SARS1, and COVID2 and countless other viruses was not F enough !

So what's the next best thing to avoid WW3, intimidation through trade sanctions - Boycott of ALL Chinese products AND travel to and from, BUT this will cause a collapse of markets like one seen in a Great Depression. SO.......Diplomacy and de-escalation will likely occur .....

It's no time for China to start bullying the world right now, and it's no time for other countries to bully China either, we all know that one day there will be a vaccine for the China Virus, if they find a vaccine and cure first, the last thing the world needs is conflicts........Besides apparently China has been spying and allegedly stealing research for vaccines, not surprised.......What a corrupt country.

Will there be WW3 this year ? No. There will be BIG tensions, likely between Iran and U.S. again, if you followed the latest news today, I won't write it on the forum, I think Trump won't do anything about it right now, he wants to win, BUT I could see what happened today escalate to big tensions.

My predictions, the U.S. will shut down again, lock down, stocks will drop 50-60% before end of year.
America will likely remain shut down through the rest of the year, likely until a vaccine comes out, with gradual very limited re-openings, WITH strict rules.

The economy will f****** tank, unemployment will reach levels NEVER seen.

Those who live on their 401k, you will lose half IF lucky, and in worst cases, you may lose 80% if this escalates into a war scenario or great depression.

Kinda makes you wish there is a WW3 and get it done with, 3/4 of the planet will be wiped if there is a WW3,
the rest that survives will wish they were dead.

as to Canada, we have major tensions with China as well, the big bully China.
Darkstar2
Posts17,084
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,202
Likes Received12,380/6,603

#5 by tasman1 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 23:55

Darkstar ,,,, war is coming , you like it or not................ end is not far

Chances of conflict rising' as Australian ships 'confronted' by Chinese forces

Australian navy ships have been confronted by Chinese forces while conducting an exercise near the contested South China Sea.

The incident, reported by the ABC, took place after five Australian naval ships joined US and Japanese forces in a joint exercise in the Philippine Sea.

The details around what’s been described as an unintentional interaction are scant but it comes as tensions between China and Western nations continue to rise, with the US Defence Secretary Mark Esper declaring America will step up its challenges to Beijing's territorial claims in the region, calling them unlawful.

Plus .......... we will all stay in jail , think forever
..............I call all people in the world regardles of race or religion .............start revolution now or perish

Prime Minister Scott Morrison has revealed there will likely be no overseas travel out of Australia until a coronavirus vaccine is available.

“Right now, travel beyond our borders is not foreseeable,” he told Tracy Grimshaw on A Current Affair on Thursday night, saying without a vaccine international travel is “very challenging”.
tasman1
Posts16,048
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,513

#6 by Arvind9 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 04:26

War is in the minds of people,minds have become destructive,I was reading on a Forum not a GST site just a general site,Indians are talking about anhilating China with nuclear weapons,and not illiterates qualified IT professionals,destruction is now a part of the human mind
Arvind9
Posts4,738
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,891
Likes Received2,910/2,121

#7 by josealvesjr » Fri Jul 24, 2020 04:38

Arvind9 wrote: War is in the minds of people,minds have become destructive,I was reading on a Forum not a GST site just a general site,Indians are talking about anhilating China with nuclear weapons,and not illiterates qualified IT professionals,destruction is now a part of the human mind

Destruction is on the human mind since the beginning of time. We never want(ed) to coexist it always was, is and will be tribal. But bizar thinking on that forum, especially if they think that there will be no Chinese retaliation.
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#8 by Arvind9 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 04:52

Thats the madness people forget to understand China is more capable of anhilating us with nuclear weapons,goes to show how desperate people feel about a situation
Arvind9
Posts4,738
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,891
Likes Received2,910/2,121

#9 by josealvesjr » Fri Jul 24, 2020 05:01

Arvind9 wrote: Thats the madness people forget to understand China is more capable of anhilating us with nuclear weapons,goes to show how desperate people feel about a situation

In situations like this there are no winners only losers. It does not really matter who has more nukes. For all it is over and done. Scary, but very realistic.... Thank God we can only destroy earth once.
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#10 by valerie » Fri Jul 24, 2020 05:32

I have nothing against the Chinese people but the powers that be there, are nuts.
They are trying to take over the entire world, bit by bit. In some ways, it reminds
me of the Hitler era.

Much of the quality products China makes is by way of manufacturers from other
countries. I enjoy Apple products but at the same time I hate them for having a
manufacturing in China instead of their parent country. A huge number of companies
move to China for cheap labor and also often cheap parts.

Some times your head can get stuck in your axx when you attempt to stretch far
beyond your means.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#11 by josealvesjr » Fri Jul 24, 2020 05:56

valerie wrote: I have nothing against the Chinese people but the powers that be there, are nuts.
They are trying to take over the entire world, bit by bit. In some ways, it reminds
me of the Hitler era.

manufacturing in China instead of their parent country. A huge number of companies

beyond your means.

As I stated before is that I will do everything possible avoid to buy "made in China". But it is impossible. Almost all products nowadays have/ contain at least components or parts made in China. There is no escape.

China´s prosperity growth is for a big part created by the US itself. You do remember the "most favoured nation trade status" for about 20 years. China welcomed American (western)multinationals and (western)technology companies with open arms looked and learned how it was done and now in Know-How are equal or even surpass the west. The problem if we can call it as such was created by the US (West) itself.
Last edited by josealvesjr » Fri Jul 24, 2020 06:20 » edited 3 times in total
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#12 by Darkstar2 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 09:18

tasman1 wrote: Darkstar ,,,, war is coming , you like it or not................ end is not far

I know, and we'll all be long dead before that so-called 'end times' though I think we reincarnate, so we will all experience everything until end of times. Wars ? In the middle of a pandemic I don't think so, it's mostly war of words and provocation - no world leader, not even corrupt China wants a World War, and Trump certainly doesn't either, because he probably knows deep inside that America has more foes and allies, there is no way a world war can have a good outcome for North America, not with China, Russia, North Korea and Iran aligning with one another. A world war would basically wipe billions of people from the planet and send economy and money to near 0 values, you would need a century to recover everything from scratch again. A world war 3 would nothing like WW1 / 2, it will be short lived and cause massive casualties, direct and indirect.

So as some countries are focusing on finding a vaccine, including China, do you think now is a good time for a war, I don't think so......at least not a nuclear war, I think tensions will flare up in the Middle East again, but just wait, once a vaccine is out or treatment likely in 2021, the whole world will focus on that instead, that will be enough diversion to put any wars on hold...... What happens after this pandemic is a big unknown. It's becoming more and more likely that Trump will lose to a landslide, given how he handled the pandemic and caught in many lies, and give the stalling economy and markets, I guess at this point he has proven that he should not be in power. BUT on the other hand, Joe Biden is one of those war mongering presidents, unlike Trump, Biden is a strong supporter of nose meddling in other country affairs and wars, the likes of GWB :) SO Americans have a tough choice, both with bad outcomes.

1) Vote Trump and avoid wars BUT economy will sink in 2021 as COVID19 will be out of control and kill millions of Americans, sending America into a Great Depression.......

or

2) Vote Biden, see raising tension between other countries, nose meddling into international affairs, military actions, a stock market that plunges at minimum 25% from its pre-election high.

Tough choice :D With Trump in power, stocks will remain over valued for a while, and he will likely push for a vaccine and treatment faster than any other candidate, problem is, he keeps lying about the severity, numbers, and pretty much everything.

So either way, it's a bad scenario, in one scenario without Trump, the covid19 might eventually become stable and start declining, BUT it will be very difficult to contain and despite the cases going down they will remain very high for a long time, it's likely under Biden there will be more saved American lives, BUT 50% more bankruptcies, jobless and tanked economy, I would bet money that Biden will only last 1 term. To be honest who would want to run for elections during these times, I think America has reached the point of no return, things are so out of control now, that it will be near impossible to get back on track before a cure or vaccine, so with either candidates, COVID19 will keep spreading in 2021, only with one candidate more business will shut down and more people will lose their savings.

Also Bill Gates should shut his pie hole, nobody is interested in what he thinks of all this - he can keep on pumping millions, billions of $ it won't matter.

Quote:
Chances of conflict rising' as Australian ships 'confronted' by Chinese forces

2 bullies confronting one another, nice, why not work with one another to fight this bloody COVID19, the more countries focus on tension and wars, the worst things will get, the last thing we need is stalling and further delaying this pandemic.

Quote:
Plus .......... we will all stay in jail , think forever

If people had been patient 1 or 2 more months in jail, we would not be having this conversation, but no, people wanted to re-open and go to bars, go shag on beaches, etc, well now people are complaining because of new shut down, so be it, it is what it is, we will be in this shit situation until a vaccine comes out, so you are right, though except the forever part, I mean eventually there will be a vaccine, maybe in 5 years, 10 years or 100 years, and IF we are LUCKY, the vaccine will be 50% effective yeah - CRAP essentially. That's the minimum the FDA requires, they quite lowered the bar I guess, so even with a 50% effective vaccine, I don't think it's going to matter, the virus will keep spreading faster than people get vaccinated, and according to his majesty Bill Gate$ of Hell, people will need at least 2 doses of the vaccine......There is no way people will want to get 2 damn shots a year for COVID19, no way. Unless they include COVID19 vaccine with the Flu vaccine, bu that's not going to happen initially.

So people have 2 choices.

1) Stay at home and ride out the storm and get to live...........(locked in your home is still better than in some prison or hospital don't you think ?)

OR

2) Ignore pandemic and go out, and don't make it to xmas........

Right now it seems there are more people who want to die, and most of the people defying rules are the Generation F as I call them, (Generation Fornicators, pot smoking, rule defying future generation of a mess :D) They do not give a crap anyway they think because they are in their teens or 30's that they won't die because they won't get complications from virus, they still think it kills only old people. Well they are in for a surprise as there are more and more kids, teens and young adults in hospitals dying.......... and I cannot believe some states are pushing to re-open schools and sending their kids back there FFS, some people are messed up ! Try asking your kids to wear masks all day, not play with their friends.....kids are vectors of spreading infection, how the hell is this going to work out ?

Quote:
..............I call all people in the world regardles of race or religion .............start revolution now or perish

So you are the devil then, I knew it :lol: I thought you were going to say something like "regardless of religion and race, we should unite together and fight this thing and save our planet" oh well, so you think starting revolutions will end this pandemic ? It will only make the virus happy because it will keep spreading, it will grow wings and fangs too .......

There's still time for salvation :P

Quote:
Prime Minister Scott Morrison has revealed there will likely be no overseas travel out of Australia until a coronavirus vaccine is available.

Finally one smart and reasonable thing coming out of a politician's pie hole. I wish other country world leaders would think the same way. This is how this virus spread in the first place, TRAVELERS !

Quote:
“Right now, travel beyond our borders is not foreseeable,” he told Tracy Grimshaw on A Current Affair on Thursday night, saying without a vaccine international travel is “very challenging”.

Yeah......so much obsession over this vaccine as if it were a God send to end the pandemic. All the vaccine will do is protect only a small % of the population, but there will likely be resistance from most of the world population to get it, and still, at the 50% effective level required by FDA, and multiple shots required, the spread of infection will outpace immunisation, it will likely take YEARS from the moment a vaccine is released to immunise the whole world. I mean so what if a vaccine comes out, it will not be instant immunisation for the whole world, that's not how it works. Remember that even with the Flu vaccine out, there are still hundreds of thousands dying each year, so with COVID19 being far more infectious, those numbers will be even higher, so in other words, it will take YEARS for things to level out, COVID19 will be a residual virus like the Flu, it will take years to reach those levels, even with a vaccine,
so unless there is mandatory world vaccination (it's NOT going to happen), then it will take YEARS for the travel industry to recover.

I don't see how it would be safe to travel on a plane anymore, even if everyone wears a mask, people are packed like sardines, the air is recycled, and masks do not block 100% of covid19 particles, so in such tight space, for hours of flight, the virus could remain in suspension in the air for the entire duration of flight and infect people EVEN with masks, through the eyes. So unless airline passengers are wearing hasmat suits I don't see how this is going to work out, and airlines will not survive if they have to fly at 20% capacity and remove seats. Cost of travel would have to be so much higher to keep up, and traveling will be a luxury and for the rich :)

Besides, where are you going to travel to anyway, most of the tropical destinations are seeing MASSIVE surges in COVID19.
Darkstar2
Posts17,084
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,202

#13 by tasman1 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 15:05

valerie wrote: I have nothing against the Chinese people but the powers that be there, are nuts.
me of the Hitler era.

beyond your means.

If China takes over the world is a problem ???????????????????? Why ?

U.S.A. owns and rules world since ww2 finished ??????? ??????? Is that a problem ?

China produce ???? Or is it American and rich who produce in China ??????

Who is to blame in case of Australia . Australia import everything from China . Australian greedy rich or China ?

from darkstar...as to Canada, we have major tensions with China as well, the big bully China. China bully or Australia and Canada are bully ?
In Australia we now say , there is no God now , now we Australians are God and world must listen to Australians , we are the best , we are smarter , we are lucky , we are superior and rest of the world is our backyard

WOW
Last edited by tasman1 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 15:21 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,048
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,513

#14 by Darkstar2 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 16:17

Arvind9 wrote: Thats the madness people forget to understand China is more capable of anhilating us with nuclear weapons,goes to show how desperate people feel about a situation

Right especially when China has Russia, Iran, North Korea and the entire Middle East to support it - An alliance China-Russia-Iran would be enough to destroy 3/4 of life on this planet. Whilst the U.S. will have as allies, Canada, GB, France and Israel, :lol: China alone could crush the U.S. IMO.
Darkstar2
Posts17,084
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,202

#15 by Darkstar2 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 16:37

me of the Hitler era.

Neither do I, the discussion is about the Chinese REGIME as a whole, the government , the leader, the corruption Your comparison to Hitler is right on the money, the COVID19 pandemic is a GENOCIDE and for that China should pay the ultimate priced, it owes the world big time, though China disagrees and they do not feel any bit of responsibility. They already gave us SARS1, and other viruses, isn't that enough ? But apparently not, they are CRUEL to animals, they sell live wild life, vectors of viruses, and they KNOW the risks but don't care, what are world leaders waiting for to declare this China virus as a biological weapon and act of war.....The whole world is afraid to rattle China's cage by fear of repercussion - China has the entire world held hostage and bowing down to them. A part of me thinks that the U.S. and Canada should close ALL trade with China, including travel to and from, China should be BANNED, but that would have negative impacts on the economy and market, again, we are hostages, China needs trade with the world, and we need China. We cannot rely on locally produced items, why ? Because of the RIP OFF high cost of labour. If ALL trade with China stopped, your cost of living would go up 20x, buying simple everyday items would cost you an arm and a leg, buying a TV, computer, basically anything electronic, would cost you 20x more than what you pay today.

All tech companies that are in the DOW and other indices are reliant on Chinese trade, if tensions with China rise and trade is threatened, tech stocks will plummet, stocks will lose 40-60% of their value. This is why as much as the whole world wants to sue China, or make China pay or whatever, it's not happening, because there are bigger implications. When you buy electronic stuff, it's Chinese components, all those capacitors, resistors, circuits, transistors, boards, etc, imagine producing that shit locally, components that cost a few cents per unit, would cost DOLLARS a unit!

So right now instead of world leaders getting into a shoving match, why not focus on finding a way out of this mf of a pandemic, then once the economy is recovered and back in high gear, then they can throw their tantrums.
The least China can do is find a vaccine first, that is very effective or a cure, and distribute it FREE around the world or at cost, that would be the least they can do - They already gave us the virus and made our lives a living CRAP, so show's over, it's now time for them to undo what they did and quickly !

Quote:

True I noticed that too, I've had much better luck with Chinese made components than local, I used to beta test hardware from an well known company here that makes electronic parts. I used locally made products and made in the U.S., I've seen the highest failure rates (premature) and lowest mean time before failure from the products made locally !!!!! They say buy local and support your country, my arse - spending multiple times the money for crap.
For the China components I used, they lasted and were well built. Of course there was a period of time where some counterfeit, cheap, defective capacitors were flooding the markets, and made their way onto electronic boards, like motherboards for example, but I have seen some Chinese products solid and well built. Unfortunately China has a reputation, I guess it depends on the factory, some are just GARBAGE, and all the China garbage you will find mostly on sites like Wish, eBay and Amazon, it's a giant landfill of garbage, everything from fake SSD, fake USB sticks with fake capacities, to used HD that had their SMART values reset. So yeah I hope that if China ends up with a vaccine first, that it will be thoroughly inspected first for safety, you never know with China, what crap they might inject in that vaccine. Besides, it has been shown that they are spying and allegedly stealing vaccine research from Canada !!!!
Darkstar2
Posts17,084
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,202

#16 by Darkstar2 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 16:39

suraraj wrote: Will I get any surveys regarding this? :lol: :lol:

Well I got a survey recently some of the questions were focused on China's responsibility in this pandemic. You can imagine how happy I was to answer this survey - I would have gladly answered this survey even if it was free :D
One of the questions was whether China should be sued for their involvement in this pandemic ?
Darkstar2
Posts17,084
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,202

#17 by Darkstar2 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 16:45

tasman1 wrote:

from darkstar...as to Canada, we have major tensions with China as well, the big bully China. China bully or Australia and Canada are bully ?
In Australia we now say , there is no God now , now we Australians are God and world must listen to Australians , we are the best , we are smarter , we are lucky , we are superior and rest of the world is our backyard

WOW

I hear what you are saying Tasman1 and you have a point. All this time the U.S. has been on top of the world and meddling in foreign affairs. Western world has its flaws, I agree, BUT this is not a reason to mass murder millions of innocent people on the planet with COVID19. There is never a danger of a nuclear war, there is a weapon far more powerful than the A-bomb, it's called VIRUS. Imagine a virus that is 100 times more infectious than COVID19, this pandemic is just a warning, and the whole world failed to contain this virus - Imagine one day if there is a real biological warfare involving super viruses, will be ready ? No we will be cooked ! The end..........show's over....game over !

Why should innocent people pay the price for the tensions between politicians..........or is COVID19 just collateral damage ? You are right that the U.S. has been and wanted to be on top of everything, but don't you think right now the big bully is China ? They refuse ALL responsibility for the virus. They fooled us the first time with SARS, they did it again, how the hell can we trust China moving forward ?

As far as Australia, Canada, whatever, all countries have their flaws, but we don't go starting pandemics to make a point !!!

The U.S. can be blamed for A LOT of things and innocent lives, but they didn't start a pandemic that paralysed the whole f planet for 6 months and possibly 2 more years to come MINIMUM !!!
Darkstar2
Posts17,084
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,202
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 3, 2021 12:12:01 PST